Mittens has Class Ch. 03

Story Info
Baths, Alfredo, and Cheating at Video Games, oh my.
5.9k words
4.8
1.3k
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mittens Has Class

Chapter 3 - Never Underestimate a Cat's Ability to Mischief

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

"I'm win-ning!" Mittens teased Chloe as her plumber-driven go-cart passed her lover's princess-driven one.

"Y-you're also ch...che...cheating..." Chloe gasped back at her from where she on her knees and elbows in front of the cat-girl. She was struggling to keep her eyes straight and control of her racer as Mittens vigorously pounded into her with a strap on. She sounded pretty close to having one of her wonderfully explosive orgasms. Cheating or not, Chloe wasn't exactly making any efforts to stop any of it. If she knew her sister submissive, and she did, Chloe was treating it as a fun challenge.

"Hey, it's takin' jus' as much ta keep pumping whiles I play as it is for ya ta not blows up." Mittens countered, sticking her little tongue out to the side as she struggled to make a sudden sharp turn without losing rhythm in her hips.

"Ah-ah-ah-about to...lose tha...at f-ight!" Chloe grunted through set teeth, trying to keep from cumming. And likely, crashing her go-cart spectacularly in the process.

"Hmmm...okay." Mittens conceded with a giggle. She punched the pause button on the controller, halting the game, tossed aside her controller, and reached down to grab Chloe's hips. She began rapidly slamming deep into her, Chloe's back arching as she pushed herself upwards onto her hands. Her pleasurable moans undulated as the impacts jolted her in rapid fire.

Leaning forward, Mittens buried her face into Chloe's neck, carefully nibbling at the soft flesh, letting her implanted cat-teeth lightly prick enough to be felt, but not do harm. The effect it had on her partner was near instantaneous and dramatic. Chloe howled in pleasure, her sounds of sexual arousal growing louder and stronger.

Within moments, a climatic scream of release practically rattled the house. Mittens cheered, a bit breathlessly, at her triumph. Chloe just slumped forward, unable to keep herself propped up. She did manage to mutter, pleadingly, through lips smooshed against the carpet. "Dun't shtop."

Though she didn't halt her gyrations, she did slow them down, making them into long fluid thrusts. She enjoyed the sounds of continued ecstasy coming her partner, riding out the waves of sexual energy as a second, smaller, orgasm hit. After several minutes, Chloe seemed to regain a bit of her lucidity and composure, getting back into position, propped back on her elbows.

"Okay...back to the race." She said breathily, a giggle in the words.

"Should I...keep cheating?" Mittens asked with a grin.

"Oh, yeah." Chloe replied determinedly. Yep, she was taking it as a challenge.

They resumed the race, Mittens still keeping a steady rhythm with hips while she drove on screen. She grinned to herself, figuring that this would count as her core workout for the day. She could already feel the burn in her abs and thighs. And it was certainly a lot more fun than an elliptical.

"So...who's winning?" Came Master's amused voice from the doorway. Glancing back, Mittens saw him leaning in the doorway leading from the front hall. He seemed rather intrigued by the scene and in no hurry to put an end to it.

"Well, I's winnin' the race." Mittens replied, looking back at the screen as her go-cart spat out a turtle at her opponent. "Buuuut, I's pretty sure Chloe's winnin' at ma cheatin'."

His only response to that was a bemused chuckle, likely because he just didn't know how else to respond to a line like that. He came over to the sofa behind them and got a better view of the show, content to just watch them having fun. It was one of the things Mittens kind of admired about Master, his ability to just take joy from watching his two loves enjoying themselves.

She had seen so many others who seemed to feel that they needed to interject themselves into any kind of sexual games that their significant others got into. Master, however, was perfectly comfortable allowing them to have their own fun without needing to be more than just an audience for it. Or, if the situation was something more tender, giving them respectful privacy.

"M-master? Do you...have any r-requests for din-ner?" Chloe asked dutifully, struggling not to just moan and sigh instead of make actual words.

"I think I'm in the mood for something Italian, actually." He replied thoughtfully. "In fact, I believe I would like to make my sausage alfredo tonight. It's been a bit since I had a little fun doing the cooking."

"Ohhh!" Mittens cooed excitedly. "I LURVE your sausage alfredo!"

Chloe tried to make an 'Mmmm mmmm' sound, but it come out as 'Mmmm...uhhh...ahhhh'.

Master laughed. "Sounds like a consensus, then. I figure we'll start it around five."

Chloe was starting to fidget and squirm, which usually meant she was getting close to another orgasm. Mittens subtly sped up her gyrations, trying to see if she could get her to pop. She was rewarded with a groaning, sighing, sound of savored dismay from her partner.

"Ohhhh...bad kitty..." Chloe whined playfully, though Mittens could feel her pushing back into her thrusts, as greedy for her explosive release as Mittens was to give it to her. "Master...may...may I...I c-cum...p-please?" She asked, fighting hard not to do so before he could give his permission.

Chloe's current set-up was that she was allowed to cum freely when she was alone with Mittens, but was supposed to ask permission if Master was in the room. He occasionally changed various protocols she was expected to follow, usually in small ways, to keep her constantly challenged to maintain her expectations, much to Chloe's pleasure. Chloe loved rising to a challenge as part of her role as a slave.

"Hmmmm...." Master replied, drawing it out. "I don't think I'm ready for you to cum yet, slave." He said teasingly. Chloe gave a sound of further dismay, but it was punctuated with a determined giggle. Mittens could practically hear her gritting her teeth to hold it back.

Mittens, for her part, adjusted her pace, slowing a little, but making the thrusts deeper and harder. To Chloe's credit, she managed to, mostly, stay on the track in their game, but there was little chance of her managing to overtake Mittens' plumber with her princess before the climax overtook her. Ironically, the effort of torturing Chloe was doing a number on the cat-girl's own driving, though she was still gaining a bigger lead with every moment.

Master waited an almost brutal full minute and a half before, finally, saying. "Okay, you can have your orgasm, slave."

Mittens punched pause just as Chloe let go of her controller without any further thought of the game and erupted loudly with a 'cat'aclysmic climax. Mittens could feel a gush of fluid splatter her thighs from how hard her lover ejaculated with the release. She grabbed a hold of Chloe's hips and rode her like a bronco, enjoying being enveloped in the energy of the moment.

Chloe's orgasm lasted some time, leaving her a quivering pile on the carpet, Mittens mercifully ejecting her strap on and just pulling the slave-girl into a close cuddle as she rode out the aftershocks. While she did, Master carefully moved away the controllers and knelt down to kiss them both of the foreheads.

"Good girls." He said, lovingly. "That was amazing, my slave. I am so proud of you." He gave Mittens a gentle scratch behind her large cat-ears. "And you too, my beautiful pet." They both beamed at the attention and praise, soaking up the words. Some might consider them to sound patronizing, but within their lifestyle dynamic, there was no better way to say 'I love you'.

He gave each of their cheeks a caress. "You two lay here and snuggle together. I'm going to go grab you both some water." He gave them another kiss each, reversing the order from the last time. "Then finish your race. Without any more cheating." He gave Mittens a smile. "Then I'd like to spend some time with my girls."

"Yes, Master." They both replied dreamily.

As he stepped into the kitchen, Chloe nuzzled at little deeper into Mittens' arms. "That was incredible, kitty-cat." She murmured warmly. "Honestly, I'm okay with just saying you're going to win the actual race, so we can get to snuggling with Master faster."

Mittens gave a chuckle. "You get two orgasms and think I won?" She gave Chloe a kiss. "I think I demand a rematch. If that's what the loser gets, I's gonna throw the race."

Chloe giggled at her, snuggling a little tighter. "I think I could be convinced to switch positions next time." After a moment, she began running a gloved finger thoughtfully up and down Mittens' arm. "I can't believe it's been only one year since I first met you. Nor can I believe it's actually been a WHOLE year since I first arrived. It feels like such a short time, yet I also feel like I've known you and Master all my life."

Mittens smiled her toothy grin. "Funny how that works, isn't it? I felt the same way when I was living in that long-stay motel that Master put me up in after my momma died. It was like I'd been there forever by the time I was eighteen, but it also felt like it was just this brief little blip. All I really remember is how much I loved it when he was there checking in on me."

As if summoned by mention of him, Master came back into the living room, carrying a blanket and a couple bottled waters, misty with condensation. "Drink these." He said in a parental tone, hunkering down to hand over the drinks.

"Can we drink them while we cuddle with you, Master?" Chloe asked for the both of them. "We're more interested in couch time than finishing the race."

He chuckled. "Definitely. You two get settled and I'll turn off the console."

The two girls quickly moved onto the sofa, arranging themselves with a space between them for Master to drop into, and getting the blanket arranged for go over all of them. As soon as he was finished putting up the controllers and turning off the game unit, he joined them and they nestled up together, the two submissives cracking open their bottles and taking satisfying draws of the cold water within.

"So, how did the interview go?" Chloe asked conversationally. Master had been meeting with a potential renter for an unoccupied lot he owned in town. He preferred to meet with any new tenants before officially signing any kind of leases, giving them a kind of 'interview' to make sure that they seemed like responsible people. It was also his way of making sure that he was upfront with who it was they would be renting from.

While most of those he rented to didn't really care about their landlord's personal politics or lifestyle, he'd run into more than a couple instances where people had taken issue with it. A few had refused to rent from him, thinking him to be some kind of deviant or weirdo. A couple had even taken such violent opposition as to begin ranting and raving at him when they learned that he was who owned the rental spot.

There was a framed pair of letters in his office, one of which was written by a preacher who had initially wanted to rent a property to use for church services. The preacher had been generally polite during their initial meeting to view the lot, but had passed on renting from Master, for rather ambiguous reasons, at the end of the meeting. However, a couple days later, a letter arrived in the business P.O. Box from the minister.

In it, the preacher had very tersely accused Master of immorality and sinful living. It spoke graphically of the punishments he would endure after death, painting Master as a deeply disturbed and evil person. It further stated that the preacher had declined renting from Master because he did not want his church connected or beholden to just a sinful pervert. After which, the letter ended with a somewhat hypocritical invitation to come to his church, once he procured a property to house it, so that Master could find redemption and leave behind his immoral lifestyles.

The other letter in the frame was a copy of the response that Master sent back to the preacher. Though it was not as florid or as long as the letter that had prompted it, Mittens had always found it a much better read. Master's response was this:

Dear Reverend Littleton,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to send your thoughtful letter and politely explaining your decision not to rent out the Briarton Lane property. I also appreciate the kind invitation to your fellowship, but I fear I must decline the offer. In the paraphrased words of Groucho Marx, I refuse to join any religion that would have a sinful pervert like myself as a member.

God Bless and thank you for your interest.

It was the kind thing that made Mittens love the man deeply, both for its wry and intelligent humor and strength of principles. However, it also served as a good reminder that this lifestyle was still very seen by most people through a very dark lens. Most people passed judgement on it without knowing anything about it or basing it on examples of media written by people who knew nothing about it. Ironically, some of the most popular books about BDSM were written by people who'd never participated in the lifestyle at all.

"I think they are seriously interested in the lot, but I picked up on a few comments that have me worried about their ability to meet rent payments." Master was saying. Mittens was pretty sure she'd not missed anything very important while her mind was wandering for a moment, as she didn't really have much of a head for business stuff. Chloe came from a finances background, so she actually liked discussing such things with Master, but Mittens usually just tuned out for a moment when they talked about Master's work life.

It was honestly one the things she'd meant when they'd talked the other day, where she felt a little bit under-educated. The two of them could discuss things like 'profit points', 'equity', and other buzz words and industry terms without losing one another. Mittens understood most of it about as much as any other cat would.

Not that she actually minded, per say. She still got cuddled and petted while they talked and they rarely stayed on such subjects for more than a couple minutes. Regardless, all too often, she felt like she'd look stupid even trying to participate in such discussions. She was infamous for being silly and pretending to be air-headed, but that was different from feeling honestly uneducated.

The sound of Master's cell phone ringing punched into Mittens' thoughts. It was actually a bit odd for him to have his phone on him about the house, as he preferred to keep his focus on his submissives when he was with them. Even more oddly, he shifted to where Chloe could pluck the phone from his pocket. She pulled it free and checked the screen, smiling brightly at what she saw.

Before she could even ask, Master gave her a nod. "You can take the call. We'll be in here."

She popped up from the sofa, swiping the phone to engage it and chirped. "Hello, Master Heron! Thank you for calling, Sir." She stepped politely out of the room to talk, giving Master and Mittens some time alone.

Peering curiously at Master, Mittens waited a moment to see if he would give any kind of explanation of the atypical behavior. Instead, he appeared to intentionally take no notice of her obviously unspoken question. "So, just how did you two end up in your little...arrangement during your game? Not that I minded the show, but I have to wonder just who came up with that idea."

Mittens gave him a mischievous grin. "Cats is sneaky, Master. We has our ways."

He gave her a chuckle and a scratch behind her ears. "I suppose I can't refute that. You're always full of little surprises." He gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Seems like you've been doing a good job of making sure you're not getting bored."

She cocked an eyebrow at him. "Bored?"

"Well, I know Chloe's been handling all the daily chores, leaving you without much to do." He said. "I notice that you often pitch in, but I'm sure you've been feeling a little bit bored with all the time on your paws now."

She gave a little shrug. "I wouldn't say I've been bored at all. I make my own fun, you know that. I have been trying to adjust to having less to do, but I's enjoyin' tha challenge." She shot him a toothy grin.

He gave a laugh. "I bet you are. It's been nice to see you having more opportunity to just be a cat. Just know that if you ever feel like you are having any concerns about--"

She sat up a little bit. "Chloe told you about our little talk the other day, didn't she?"

He smiled a little sheepishly. "Yeah. And I'm glad she did. I know you are very good at working through your own hang-ups, but you can always come talk to me about anything that may concern you, even if you think it's trivial."

Rubbing his chest with a paw, she smiled gratefully at him. "I do know that, Master. It just really isn't anything. Chloe is making way too much over it. It's sweet, but it's also unnecessary. If it was something that really bugged me, I would have already said something. I promise."

He looked at her deeply, as though scanning for something in her expression. "You are an amazing young woman, Mittens. I don't think I've ever met someone so strong and resilient. Or so beautifully crazy." He gave her a wink. "Still, I know you're not invulnerable. Even Achilles had his heel, my dear kitty-cat."

"I never understood that." She replied. "I mean, the guy can defeat whole armies on his own, but one stray thumb tack in the floor and he's down?"

Master gave her a playful flick of the nose. "And that is called 'deflecting'."

"Nope! That's silly mythology." She countered with a giggle.

Before any further debate could be made, Chloe returned to the room. "Thank you for letting me take the call, Master." She said giving him a supplicant bow as she offered him his phone back.

"You are very welcome, slave." He replied, taking the offering and stuffing it back into a pocket. "I assume your call went well?"

"Yes, Master." She replied simply, before changing the subject. "Should I change before we start working on dinner?" Currently, she was dressed in a, respectively, casual manner. Thigh-high knit socks, dress-length baseball tee, and a pair of satin gloves. She had also been wearing a pair of boy-shorts, but those had been tossed over onto the recliner during the race and never reclaimed.

He surveyed her thoughtfully. "Actually, I think you look cute like that, though you should put your hair up into pig tails. Make it even cuter."

"Yes Master." She said with an obedient smile, and started off towards the bathroom to go get some hair ties.

Mittens looked to her Master with an impish look. "May kitty go help?"

He eyed her suspiciously, obviously recognizing it as further deflection. While she really was okay, she was getting a little weary of having to say so. She knew it was coming from a place of love and caring, but she didn't like that they were worrying about for no reason. "Go on. I'll start getting things ready."

As Mittens bounded up to follow Chloe, he added one more thing. "While you're in there. Add a few extra freckles to Chloe's cheeks."

"Which ones?" Mittens asked, playfully.

Master paused a moment to consider the question, then replied. "Both sets."

Giggling all the way there, Mittens joined Chloe in the hall bathroom and helped get her hair parted into a pair of fluffy tails arranged to either side of her head. They left some loose in the front to make a little frame of her face, then used make-up to add some 'Daisy-May' freckles to her face and rear. Chloe wriggled and laughed the whole time Mittens was putting the ones on her butt, which made it take longer than expected.

12