Mixed Bag Ch. 02: Mixed Harder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry baby, it's gonna get better," Rachel grinned, standing up on her stilettos and wiping her mouth, watching Derek's daughters blow him for a moment longer.

"There are a few things I'd like to see," Rachel said rather plainly.

Ashley and Jenna stopped the sloppy blowjob they were giving their father and stood, along with Julie. All eyes were now on Rachel.

"First, Ashley," Rachel smiled deviously, looking at her eighteen year old niece. "I want to see you fuck your father."

Ashley and Derek looked at each other, smiling.

"You don't even have to ask," Ashley said happily, climbing on the bed, mounting Derek, and easily sliding her soaking wet pussy down over her father's throbbing shaft, making her father moan with delight.

Rachel watched this for a moment, smiling ear to ear.

"Now Charlie, I think it would be so hot if I could watch you fuck your mother, my dear sister here," she said in a sultry tone dripping with lust.

"Yes ma'am," Charlie said excitedly, standing up from the bed. He kissed Julie passionately, who moaned against her son's lips as he lowered her onto the bed.

"You're such a good boy," Rachel smiled, watching happily.

Charlie slid slowly into his mother's awaiting slit, letting out a long, low moan as her velveteen walls clung to his throbbing cock. As much as he loved fucking his sisters, and even Melanie, he felt extra hot when he fucked his mother. Julie had a similar feeling as her eyes nearly rolled back in her head from the pleasure. She wrapped her legs around Charlie's hips as he began to pump into her, slowly at first, letting him feel the smooth material of the nylons on his back and hips.

"Mmmm, so fucking hot," Rachel remarked, surveying the scene, as Jenna stood patiently nearby.

Ashley rode on her father's cock, sliding her juicy cunt up and down the full length of it repeatedly, loving the way he filled her up. Next to them her brother fucked their mother as she clung to him tightly with her arms and stocking-clad legs.

"Now, beautiful Jenna, while I watch this show, I'd like you to taste me, and if you're a good girl and do a good job, you'll get a special reward," Rachel said with a grin.

"Yes ma'am, Aunt Rachel," Jenna said excitedly, sinking to her knees.

She immediately delved her tongue through her aunt's soft, pink pussy, sighing happily as the bittersweet flavor washed over her tongue. Since being with Samantha, she'd developed a submissive streak, and was even more turned on by how her aunt Rachel was taking charge of the entire family. Her own pussy was soaked, aching for relief. She resisted the urge to play with herself however, wanting to wait for the special reward Rachel had mentioned. As a result, she ran her hands over the fishnet material covering her aunt's body as she continued to eat her out.

Daughter fucked father. Son fucked mother. Niece ate out aunt. The incestuous fuckfest heated up the bedroom and no one was feeling any pain as Rachel's eyes darted back and forth. She couldn't make up her mind what she wanted to watch. It was only a few moments before before she gripped Jenna's blonde hair and shook, cumming for her niece's probing tongue which was now flicking repeatedly against her clit. As she recovered from her orgasm, she knew exactly what she wanted next.

"Julie, I'd like to fuck Charlie now. You should go get Jenna's surprise from my bag," Rachel said in a demanding tone.

Charlie had gotten close, but forced himself to slow and carefully pull out of his mother, who groaned, suddenly feeling empty, though her sister's idea kept her just as horny as she had been.

"I'm on it," she said excitedly, climbing off the bed and disappearing from the bedroom.

Ashley hadn't stopped riding her father however. Her pussy made lewd squelching noises as she continued to fuck Derek, bouncing quickly up and down in his lap as she cried out and came, her juices flowing freely over his shaft as she settled on it, trapping the length inside her quivering cavern.

Charlie lay on his back as Rachel climbed onto the bed, eyeing his cock, still covered in his mother's nectar. She slid her outer lips along it's length teasingly as Charlie moaned, gripping the bed sheets.

"You want to fuck your aunt, Charlie?" She purred.

"Yes please, Aunt Rachel," Charlie begged, staring up at her wantonly.

"Good boy," she said as she reached down, placing his rock hard mass at her entrance and sliding down to swallow every last inch of it.

As Rachel began to fuck her nephew, Ashley kissed her father deeply, and then carefully slid from his lap, standing up, reaching down to rub her clit, as she was still turned on, even after her first powerful orgasm.

"Daddy, will you fuck my ass?" She asked, staring at his still-hard dick, still shimmering from her pussy.

"Just like your mother," he said, a huge smile creeping over his face. "I sure will, baby girl," he said, climbing off the bed himself.

Ashley bent over the bed, securely holding onto the sheets as Derek moved behind his gorgeous brunette daughter in her white stockings and heels. He slid his hardness inside her pussy once more, pumping just a few times to make sure it was plenty wet, before lining it up at her tight backdoor. He carefully, patiently slid himself into his daughter's ass inch by inch, until he was fully engulfed within. After giving her a moment to get used to the feeling of her ass being filled, he began to pump in and out slowly, watching as his son fucked his sister-in-law right next to them.

Julie finally reentered the room, carrying a pink, fourteen inch long double-ended dildo. Jenna was unbelievably turned on watching everyone else have a good time, seeing so many firsts; her aunt fucking her brother and her sister taking it in the ass from their father. And now she knew she'd get to experience another first.

"I think you're going to love this," Julie said, approaching her daughter and kissing her passionately.

Their tongues waltzed together briefly before Julie climbed up on the bed above where Ashley was bent over. She positioned herself horizontally so that everyone would have a good view of the show she and Jenna were about to put on.

Jenna climbed onto the bed, sliding one leg underneath one of her mother's, and the other above, as Julie slid half of the dildo into herself easily, as she was still dripping wet from her son's expert job of fucking her. As Jenna situated herself, she carefully lined up and slid down the other end until she'd swallowed the other half. Both women groaned, and began to gyrate their hips, fucking each other with the toy.

Ashley, Derek, Charlie, and Rachel were all excitedly watching Julie and Jenna fuck with the toy, even as they fucked amongst themselves. Charlie it seemed, enjoyed the view more than anyone else.

"I-I'm going to cum, aunt Rachel," he warned her as she continued to bounce rapidly on his cock.

"Cum for your aunt baby, cum deep in her pussy," Rachel ordered as she began riding him even faster.

Charlie knew it didn't matter if she had ordered him to or not, it was something he wouldn't be able to prevent at this point. His eyes traveled from his mother and sister to his aunt bouncing on his dick and he groaned, jettisoning his hot, sticky load within her grasping walls. Rachel thrust herself down on her nephew's member, the feeling of his seed coating her giving her the extra edge she needed to cum as well.

Derek continued to fuck Ashley's ass, his tempo having increased now as he thrust within her hard and fast, loving the super-tight feeling as her anal walls clenched every inch of his cock. He grew even closer as he watched Rachel climb off of Charlie's cock and lick it clean, before crawling up on the bed and kissing her sister passionately, letting her share in the taste of her sister and son's combined juices.

Ashley was furiously rubbing her clit as Derek penetrated her ass so skillfully. She gripped the bed with her free hand so tightly her knuckles turned white as she quaked in orgasm.

"Cum in my ass, daddy," she begged suddenly, lifting her head to watch Jenna and Julie fuck.

"Anything you say, baby girl," Derek said sweetly, although like Charlie before him, the request didn't matter. It was going to happen anyway.

He pumped even faster and harder deep into his daughter's bowels as he began to unleash his own load of cum. This caused a multiple orgasm in his daughter, who screamed his name as her body shook again.

Everyone's eyes were now on Julie and Jenna. Mother and daughter thrust their hips together, being filled up so perfectly by the double-ended dildo. Adding to their pleasure was the fact that every time they pushed together, their soaking wet slits and sensitive clits collided. Jenna's hips began to buck wildly as she moaned, staring into her mother's eyes.

"I'm cumming, mommy!" She screamed as she let her head roll back on her shoulders, thrusting hard against Julie as she came, her juices spraying all over the toy still locked inside her.

Julie kept pumping her hips though, effectively fucking herself and her daughter as she brought herself to orgasm as well. The movement of the toy in her now-sensitive cunt made Jenna orgasm again as Julie came with her this time. The two women leaned up, their pussies swallowing the toy whole as they kissed passionately, fingers tangling in each other's hair.

Once they relinquished the kiss, Rachel reached over to slide the toy from their overworked slits and sucked it into her mouth, cleaning both ends and loving every bit of flavor she removed from it. After this, the family snuggled together on the bed, sweaty and satisfied.

"Give me fifteen minutes and I'll be good for more," Rachel said excitedly, still holding the double-ended dildo. "Me and Ashley are going to try this thing next."

Ashley perked up excitedly, and both Charlie and Derek's cock's gave a happy little twitch.

Fin

Be sure to check back later for Part III, for even more of a mixed bag!