Mixed Emotions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him away, "Nope, because you'll mess around until you make nipples hard and then my pussy will start to leak and then I'll need that sausage stuffed between my legs and we'll both be late."

"Oh, well since you put it like that I'll just wait to take it all off tonight. Why are you going in so early anyway?"

"Because I want to be settled and busy when the others arrive, as soon as they see my ring there'll be no peace. Pray for me babe, it's going to be a long day."

I had been at my desk almost thirty minutes before Angela drifted in all atwitter and giggly, seldom was she like this unless she was in love ... again ... it happened every so often and each one was "the one" for ever and ever. I spun my chair to face her after she'd deposited her purse in a desk drawer and rolled toward me, she never so much as noticed the rock on my left hand or the pearls.

"Oh my god Amy I met the most wonderful man last night, he's gorgeous, he's polite, he's successful."

Before she could go any further I interjected, "And he's good in bed?"

Her demeanor changed immediately, she looked confused, "Well, that's the part I don't understand yet, I let him know I was ready to ball but he said no, he wanted to get to know me better. Do you have any idea what that would be about? I never met a man that didn't wanna screw me, specially when I let them know I was ready."

I chuckled as I went over the situation in my mind, "With you and your appetite for sex that is unusual. May I suggest you cool your jets, don't be in a hurry to screw him, make him reveal who he is before you drop your panties, he may not be who you think he is."

The morning went quickly, I forewent mid-morning coffee to text Ed.

Me: Hi babe, what you doing? Are you busy?" He surprised me with lyrics from an old Temptations song.

Ed: "I'm too busy thinkin bout my baby and I aint got time for nuthin else." I miss you!

I was smiling ear to ear, this man knew which buttons to push and when to push them.

Me: Stop it, now my panties are wet and I'll have to change, I'm not gonna sit in that goo all day. You're terrible, you know that don-cha?

Ed: Just doing my job precious, just doing my job. I'm going to do the best I can being a good husband to you.

Me: Eddy you make my heart swoon, where were you so many years ago? Oh, that's right, in short pants. Are you sure this is going to work?

Ed: Baby, tell me now you don't love me and I'll leave you alone, otherwise get rid of that stinkin thinkin cuz I'm not having it.

Me: Yes, I love you and you won't hear me question it again. Will you make love to me tonight?

Ed: Only once? Followed with a smiley face.

Me: You can have as much as you want baby, it's all yours. I'm gonna order some panties that have Eddy's Pussy printed on the front. Would you like that?

Ed: Now who's being mean, my dick is hard and you aren't here to help it get soft. I'll pick you up regular time. I love you.

I liked the fact that five minutes of texting with him prepared me for the second half of the morning, lunch break was upon me before I knew it. With Anna, Rosie, Ang and me at a table I knew one of them was going to see the ring. Anna was to my left picking at her salad when she stopped, out of the corner of my eye I noticed her staring, when my eyes met hers she whispered, "No shit?" looking at the ring and then back at me. With a smile on my face I nodded.

It was mayhem from that point as Anna grabbed my hand, held it up and boldly proclaimed, "Look at this shit, her man is in love that's for damned sure."

Following gasps and looking my hand over like I was some sort of exhibit they expressed joy along with concern. Rosie was the first.

"You sure about this Amy, I mean you only been with him a short while and you guys spent most of that time fucking like bunnies. You've been there, you know there's more to a marriage than being in bed."

I was going to put the brakes on this train before it became a runaway, "I'm 39, I was with shithead long enough to know the difference of being in love with love, and being in love with a man. I happen to be in love with Ed, if all goes right I'm going to have his babies, I'm not too old. He's what I've longed for my entire adult life, why would I throw that away? And before anybody brings up race put a lid on it, we aren't bothered by it and neither should anyone else be."

Angie being true to herself just had to interject, "Yeah, he's young and hung like a horse, what woman in her right mind would turn their back on that?"

Anna's comments finished things as we got ready to clear the table and head back to work, "Well with a knuckle dragger like that on your finger he obviously loves the hell outa you girl. I'm happy for you Amy, you've waited a long time for mister right. By the way girls did you notice the pearls? I'm bettin they're real, am I wrong Amy?"

I smiled as I stood and said, "You aren't wrong Anna. Have a great afternoon ladies."

I'd grabbed a pair of dry panties from my bottom desk drawer secret stash area on the way to lunch, I stopped on the way back to change them. With the wet ones around my knees I stopped and stared at them, no man had ever made me leak like this before, the gusset was thick and sticky, smiling to myself I thought, "just the way I like them if Eddy does it to me", I slipped them into a zip-lok bag, slid on dry warm panties and made my way back to work.

Ed was parked to the left when I walked from the building, by the time I was at the curb he was stopped and held up a finger in the "one minute" mode, he was around the car in a flash opening my door helping me in. As I sat I didn't do it so others could see but I gave him a glimpse of the red panties I'd put on to replace the black ones I'd started the day with, he bent to me for a kiss and whispered in my ear, "You little slut."

As we pulled away from the curb I put my hand on his arm and told him to pull over. Once we were stopped I asked outright, "That's the second time you've called me a slut, you just say that stuff for fun, right? You don't really think I'm a slut do you?"

His face showed panic, "Oh my god no Amy, between you and me it's a term of endearment, I love how you tease me and make my dick hard when you know I can't do anything about it. I just meant you're MY little slut, my love toy, my first and last thought of every day. I didn't mean anything bad."

I smiled and pulled him to me, "Good boy, as they say in the oriental movies, "mama gonna love you long time tonight", I'll be your little slut Eddy, just never treat me like one in public. Behind closed doors I want you to take me anywhere and anytime you want, Ed, I've never offered this before, I love you so much you can have my virgin ass if you want it."

His left hand had been on my tit as we talked, he now brought it to my lips laying it across them then slowly moving it over my chin, down my neck, between my breasts, across my navel to the hem of my skirt and slid his hand to my quickly dampening panties. As his hand flattened against my stomach he slipped it beneath the elastic and had a handful of pussy when he spoke.

"This is all I need for now Amy, this and your magic mouth, we'll talk about the rest when the time is right. I've done anal before and it can be enjoyable if both people like it, but it isn't something I need, we have lots of time to talk about it later."

I pushed into his hand and moaned, "Baby can we just go home and make love, I'm so horny and I don't feel like eating, well, anything but you."

He smiled, "Sure, we can do that, I like fur pie."

We were naked in bed within ten minutes of getting home, he was going down on me when I stopped him.

"Eddy, I want the lights on tonight, I want to watch everything you do me. I want to watch you go in and out of me, I want to watch my pussy slide along your cock and suck you dry, I want to see your huge cock spread my pink cunt wide open and watch it twitch when you shoot your seed in me."

Without a moment's hesitation he turned on the overhead lights and continued his muff dive. When he'd brought me to a quivering climax he lifted and stood, I sat on the mattress sideways watching in the dresser mirror while I sucked him as deep as possible all the time watching his beige colored meat move in and out of my mouth, his hands were on either side of my head stroking through my hair and caressing my scalp. I could sense he was close to cumming when he pushed me back off his cock.

"All of this creamy stuff is going inside you tonight Amy, every drop, you can suck me dry another night, tonight it goes in your pussy."

With me on my back he put three pillows under my head giving me a perfect view of him penetrating me. As the head went in I smiled, I was taking that monster once more, his fat white shaft slowly worked its way inside me, taking four or five strokes until he had bottomed out. He always groaned the first time our nether regions met, he'd hold it in place, I would wiggle a bit to get him firmly lodged within and then pat his hip. Though I'd watched it before I was mesmerized by his light colored cock sliding in and out of my brown pussy, the pink insides of my labia softly embracing and lubricating his cock waiting for the moment he would stiffen and fill me with cum.

With his cock buried inside he told me to rotate onto my hands and knees, it took some maneuvering but he never fell out, lifting my ass high he drove forward. I heard an "oh fuck" and realized it was from me, he had reached maximum depth, I felt like I had a baseball bat inside me. Lifting I extended my arms, I looked to the side to see what he was looking at, my breasts were swinging back and forth with every thrust. I could also see the little ass waves each time his body collided with mine, I managed to keep my eyes open long enough to watch myself climax, oh how I wish I'd done this before.

Following that night mirrors became a large part of our love making, I loved watching him use my body for our pleasure, to watch his young strong body use me like a fuck toy, his personal slut, his little house whore. He of course would not call me that, but I liked to think of myself as being his personal cum dump. No one else was going to get any of his love from here on, at least not in a marital way, every ounce of sperm his balls could produce were mine, in my mouth, my cunt and maybe my ass, but they were mine.

We'd been together just over a month when we decided it was time to visit my family, mom was chomping at the bit to meet my fiancé, dad was less enthusiastic but at least he wasn't completely against our getting married. In the background I could hear him making noises about us sleeping in separate rooms as mother and I talked on the phone, I'd overheard enough when I interjected.

"You tell daddy Ed and I are in the same bed or we stay elsewhere and we'll visit during the day. That's the deal, take it or leave it."

I listened as she relayed my message, there was a lot of chatter going back and forth and then I heard mother say, "That's enough Phil, they're staying here. Amy, I'll have the guest room with the attached bath made up and ready. You come straight ahead honey we'll see you later Friday."

It was a four-hour drive to my folks, we left mid-afternoon getting to mom and dad's just before seven, mother had held off supper so we could eat together. When we walked in mom had her arms around me in an instant, then let go and embraced Ed as daddy hugged me. Standing back with her hands on his arms she exclaimed, "My goodness you're handsome for a white guy, no wonder Amy fell for you."

Grabbing my hand she looked at the ring and gushed, "Oh darling that is beautiful."

Daddy, meh, he wasn't as enthusiastic, he shook Ed's hand muttering "at least he has a good handshake" and then plodded off into the family room to watch whatever sporting event was on while Ed brought our bags in. Mama and I were still yakking in the entryway when Ed came through the door, mama pointed toward a hallway and told him second door on the left. I stopped him.

"Upstairs, second door on the right hon."

Mom looked perplexed, "But that's your old room Amy, why would you want to sleep there?"

"That's the reason mom, it's my old room and it's where my future husband and I are going to sleep. Nobody else is upstairs so the hall bath will be just fine. Eddie, upstairs second door on the right. Thanks baby."

Mother watched as he walked up the stairs, "Does he do everything you tell him?

"Oh heavens no, he has no idea what goes where and told me to just tell him what to do so he doesn't offend you. No mom, he doesn't do as I tell him, (I lowered my voice to a whisper) in the bedroom he tells me what to do and I gladly comply."

She patted my cheek, "That's my girl, be a lady in public, be a slut in the bedroom. Give him all he wants and he'll never stray, they like that little treasure between our legs and will do most anything to get at it."

With that she turned and went into the kitchen telling me she needed help. Following her I caught myself thinking "who was that woman, she didn't sound like my mom, then again maybe I don't really know my mom, after all, daddy seems pretty happy most of the time", she'd given me sage advice that I needed to heed. Ed likes it that I tease, he almost slobbers when he watches me put on or take off lingerie, he likes me in silk so much that he told me last week to order what I want, when I told him some of the French stuff was quite expensive he just smiled and sent me an air kiss.

As we were getting to the end of the evening I asked Ed to lotion my arms, which he did and then quipped, "I usually get a reward for that", hugging him tight I said in a sultry voice, "Your reward is in the bedroom, night mom and dad."

Dad blurted out, "Try keeping it to a dull roar, we want to get some sleep."

Mother looked at him with a sly grin, "Why don't you show me how well you still roar."

I never saw my dad shut down the TV so fast in my life, he was flipping light switches and checking the door locks as mother lazily sauntered down the hall, looking back at me over her shoulders she said softly, "Be a slut."

Poor Eddy didn't know what hit him, we were no more than naked when I gobbled down his cock, eight minutes later I was swallowing a massive load of what would soon be baby juice finding my fertile egg. I had him lay flat as I knee walked my way above his body, with my knees over his shoulders he gently pushed them open until my pussy was directly on his mouth. With his tongue on my clit and his hands on my tits I exploded on his face within five minutes, when I looked down I could see cum glimmering in the light as it covered his mouth and cheeks. He lapped up what he could as I swung my leg over and lay next to him. My tongue was dancing with his as I tasted my girl cream once again, I could never envision licking another girl but I sure liked the taste of my cum on his lips when he made me explode.

With Ed recovered I slid down his body and onto his cock in one single movement, when my ass met his abdomen he groaned, I wriggled about getting it as deep as possible and then began a long slow burn lifting and lowering myself on his flag pole. It was his turn to look down and watch as my labia circled tight around the shaft, moving back and forth with the strokes, I was producing so much lubrication a thick ring of white lather had encompassed the base of his cock. Dreamily I looked away tilting my head backward thinking about how big his cock was and how thankful I was I could take it all.

He wouldn't let me make him cum like that, he put me on hands and knees, moved me to the edge of the mattress and drilled me doggy as he stood on the floor, his hands gripped my hips so tight I thought I would be bruised, then I grinned, what better reason to be bruised than Eddy hammering away at my wet drooling cunt? I was right there, I sensed he was as well, he liked it when I talked naughty, I wanted us to cum together so badly I started encouraging him.

"Fuck me Eddy, fill mama's pussy with lots of baby seeds, shoot them deep so I can be preggo with your baby. We're so close, cum with me Eddy, please cum in my pussy."

I slammed my ass back against him as he pushed one last time, both of us falling off the face of the earth, our bodies shaking, making noises we had never heard before, me chattering like a magpie about how good it felt, him hissing through his teeth as he leaned forward and bit my shoulder. That reminded me of ow anamalistic his gesture was, before I had Seymour neutered I once watched him breed a bitch in heat behind my building, he bent over the top of her, bit the back of her neck and drilled her for all his little body was worth. My personal tom cat had just bred his bitch in heat, that'd be me, I didn't want to wait for it to be the real thing, to have his baby growing inside me. To have him put a baby in me.

At breakfast mother couldn't stop smiling as she hummed while cooking, daddy looked like he'd been run over by a truck. I gave mom a look of curiosity, with her back to dad she made a ring with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand and then pushed the middle finger of her right hand in and out. I laughed as I hugged her from behind, she said softly, "Poor old guy, I called for cock twice and he answered both times, been a long time since that's happened. I think knowing you were being taken care of in your room made him horny."

"What makes you so sure Ed was taking care of my needs?"

She looked at me in disbelief, "Honey, the bedrooms may be on opposite ends of the house but these rooms are not soundproof, he was either screwing you real good or killing you, and you don't look dead to me."

My brother Burt, (named after my grandad on mom's side) and his family were due to come in the afternoon for a cookout and to meet Ed. Though daddy had started off being standoffish with Ed I knew Burt wouldn't be. He was a professor at the local branch of our state university system and was used to any and every kind of race or culture. When they walked in with their five kids I found myself staring at Wanda one more time, she'd given birth to five kids and still maintained her beauty. Being from the Caribbean Islands her skin was a tone or two lighter than Burt's and all their kids had the same light alabaster skin coloring, they had also been blessed with their mothers long soft flowing hair. The rest of the day went as planned, nothing but fun and laughter, when we left Sunday morning mom cried and dad did something completely unexpected, taking Ed's hand to shake it he didn't let go as he looked Ed in the eyes.

"I've never much cottoned to white boys with our girls, but you seem different, I believe you're sincere when you say you love Amy, you certainly treat her like you do. Son, her mother and I have poured our lives into her, don't screw this up, get married and give us some more grandkids."

He quickly pecked me on the cheek and scurried into the house, he didn't want to shed a tear in front of anyone but mom. She concurred with his sentiments and added, "Don't wait too long kids, do this right away, get hitched, you don't need us there to do that, just be sure and bring the babies by for us to slobber all over. You kids be safe, Amy call me when you get home."

The ride home was silent for the first twenty minutes or so, we didn't have much to talk about as we headed out of the city and back onto the freeway. On the freeway with the truck in cruise Ed settled back, we chatted about Burt, Wanda and their brood most of the time, at the halfway point we stopped to use the bathroom and fill up one more time. Back on the road the real conversation began. It was time to talk about kids.