Mixed Emotions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was belly laughing, she asked what was so fuckin funny. "You are dipshit, you've bad mouthed white guys ever since I've known you, you bad mouthed me because I was dating Ed and now you're in bed with one every night practically since I left. Maybe now you'll stop listening to those losers who talk about their big dicks, I learned something a long time ago Angie, if a guys gotta tell me how big his dick is ... it isn't."

She quickly interrupted, "I'm spending the weekend with him at the lake house, he's picking me up in about forty minutes, wait until the girls in my apartment block get a glimpse of this handsome sucker. I won't be in until Tuesday, already cleared it with Audrey, gonna be some good lovin for this girl, if I'm walkin funny Tuesday you'll know why. I started takin extra panties in my purse cuz that big cock fucker makes me wet just thinkin about him buryin that salami in me."

I was laughing so hard as we hung up Ed heard me outside and asked what was up, when I explained my phone call he snickered and said,

"Norm, shoulda known he'd lay the pipe to her as soon as possible. I'm glad they hit it off, who knows where it might lead?"

I gave him a sultry look, "If he's anything like you, and from what she's told me, he is, it'll lead to them getting married and dropping a bunch of kids. She wants to be a mommy just like I do, it's just that I'm the only one she talks to about it. They're going dancing tonight at some club near Broadville, maybe we should go."

He knew what I was talking about, "That'll be at the Dew Drop, they have a good-sized dance floor and there's always a live band Saturday night. I'll call Norm, we should call Esme, maybe she and Peter will come along. Why don't you give Esme a call?"

I did, she said they'd like to do that and thanked me for marrying Ed, said it got Peter off his ass and he proposed to her, they would be married in six months. Ed forgot to call Norm, the four of us piled into Peter's Lexus anyway and made the forty-five-minute drive, when we got inside the joint was jumpin as they say in the movies. Ed spotted Norm, we made our way to them at a table, he was genuinely excited to see the newlyweds, taking hold of my arms holding me back for inspection he let go and scolded Ed.

"I knew she was cute as hell at the wedding, but brother she outshines you by a long way, you definitely married above your pay grade."

The evening was going exceedingly well, several guys were trying to chat up Angie, bad mistake, she put every one of them in their place and may I say not always very lady like. We'd been there about an hour when in walked friends of Norm, a black couple that could easily grace the cover of any fashion magazine, they were both gorgeous. They were both tall, him chiseled and handsome as hell, she had all the right curves in all the right places and was no slouch in the looks department, every head in the place turned.

At our table everyone was introduced, they had been friends with Norm since high school, the libations were flowing but not to excess, everyone was dancing and having a good time. The black couple's names were Kenneth and Sheila, as Kenneth stood at the bar getting drinks for he and his wife a buxom little blonde sidled up next to him and began chatting him up. Within a minute she was literally flirting with him, touching his arm, laughing, smiling, batting her eyelashes so to speak. I nudged Sheila.

"Hey, do you see what's going on at the bar?"

She nodded with a grin, "Yup, happens all the time, he's never yielded cuz he knows if he does I'll have his nuts cut off and I don't mean figuratively, I have three older brothers who don't like him very much. Besides, I have a way to combat such shit, see the long tall cowboy over there? Yup, the one that hasn't got enough sense to take off his hat inside, that's her husband, I can play the flirting game as well, then when I have his attention I'll point out his slutty wife trying to screw my husband. Works every time."

I smiled to myself, as pretty as she is she's a devious wench, then again if I had a husband as rabidly handsome as hers I guess I'd be the same. I told Ed about our conversation, we sat back and watched the show, it took only minutes for the bimbo to be dancing with Kenneth, once that started we watched Sheila go into action, dancing with the guy, doing the ass grind against his crotch on a fast number, letting him touch the top of her ass on a slow one. Then it ended just as abruptly as it had begun, when she sat down I asked Shelia what she'd said to make it stop.

"During that last slow one he was making noises about slipping out the back for a quickie, that's when I stopped and told him to look at his wife. She had her snatch pressed tight to Kenneth's leg, that's never happened before and I'll deal with that bullshit when we leave, I told him that was my husband she was dry humping and the big difference between me and him is that no one but my husband was going to fuck me. However, I wasn't sure what his wife was willing to do."

She was laughing, "Did you notice how fast they both moved away and left the dance floor fuming, you see, Ken had said something similar to her. They don't like it when somebody is hitting on their spouse while they're hitting on you."

Her brow furrowed as she spoke. "The pussy on his leg was something new though and he wasn't trying to move away from it, I'll need to remind him that mine is the only one he's allowed to touch with or without clothes on. Maybe I'll have my oldest brother drop by his workplace someday soon."

Within twenty minutes of that altercation they were gone, when Norm and Angie came off the dance floor they wondered where Ken and Sheila had gone, when I explained the situation Norm grimaced.

"You know, Ken is married to one of the absolute hottest and loyal women in town and he still flirts, that shit will bite him in the ass if he isn't careful. Not only does she have three brothers who can be mean real fast her old man has money out the wazoo, if Ken hurts his little girl God help him."

We were ready to leave and realized we hadn't seen Esme and Peter for some time, hand in hand Ed and I walked around looking for them, we rounded a corner at the back of the room leading to a storage area and found them. Peter had Esme against the wall, her panties were hanging off one ankle, his pants and underwear were around his ankles, with Esme's skirt bunched around her waist he was pounding into her as though it was his last day on earth. We backed around the corner and stood there snickering, I snuggled into his neck and whispered.

"Why didn't we think of that? I could go for an orgasm right about now." His hand was under my dress and sliding my panties to the side when we heard them climax. I pulled his hands away and scolded.

"Not now, they're done."

He patted my ass and we quickly made our way to the edge of the dance floor, when they appeared we acted surprised, "Oh, there you are, we're ready to go if you are?"

Esme reached and took my hand, "Come with me to the lady's room, we'll meet you guys at the coat check."

Once in the toilet she asked if I had any pads at all, I told her I had a few light days in my purse.

"Thank God, can I have one, that man cums buckets, it's soaked my panties to the point it's running down my leg."

I was guffawing by that point, "This may sound insane and I know women don't wear other women's underwear, but I have dry panties in my purse, we're about the same size. You're welcome to use them along with the pad, it's a long ride home."

Esme looked at me with a quizzical look, "Why do you have panties in your purse?"

It was my turn to be serious, "Because your brother has a dick like a firehose and cums like one. Do you want them or not?"

Nodding she blurted, "I'm desperate, give them to me and a pad, I'll have to start taking along extra underwear."

I handed her a zip-lok bag along with panties and a pad, "You'll need this as well, unless you want the inside of your purse to be full of cum."

We said our goodbyes to Norm and Ang on the way out the door, Angela had a gleam in her eyes as we hugged, whispering in my ear.

"I'm going to fuck this man into the mattress, he's never gonna want any pussy but mine after this weekend. See you Tuesday."

On the trip home Ed managed to get is hand under my dress, okay, I didn't fight very hard. Thankfully the two in front were occupied in their own conversation, his fingers were inside the leg and playfully rubbing across my mound, when he moved his hand up to get under the elastic and inside my panties, I stopped him with a slow shaking of my head and a whispered "no". He looked like a dejected little boy until I kissed him without moving his hand off my mound and then whispered in his ear.

"Keep your hand there, I like that, you don't need a finger in me to get me excited, please Eddy, I'll give you all you want at home."

We rode the rest of the way home with his hand gently cupping my pussy while I lay my head on his shoulder dozing in and out. When Peter pulled up in front of the house Esme turned, "You two have been awfully quiet, what's the matter, worn out?"

I wasn't about to tell her I had enjoyed twenty minutes of her brother's strong hand cupping my sex as I snuggled against him, I nodded and smiled, we said our goodbyes and watched them drive away. In the house he scooped me into his arms the moment the door was closed, carrying me to our bedroom he asked if Mrs. Perez had any special requests for the rest of the night.

I kissed him, "All the cock you can give me Mr. Perez."

Before he set me down he asked if I needed to go potty, when I shook my head he stood me in front of him and slowly began to undress me, with the dress hung and my bra on the floor he kissed every inch of my frontal upper body, using his tongue to play with the nipples and then suck them deep into his mouth. When he laid me down he kissed all along the edge of my panties, down my legs and then back to my mound which he kissed through the cloth.

Patting my thigh I raised my hips for him to slide the panties off, when they flew across the room he opened my thighs slightly and kissed my labia, turning me over he slowly massaged my back, butt and legs. Giving me a playful pat on the bum he bent over, kissed each cheek and turned me over to kiss the middle of my bush. I never knew foreplay could be so invigorating, I was on the brink of an orgasm and the man had not touched my pussy other than a soft kiss.

Turning me sideways in the bed he dragged me across until my legs were hanging over the edge with my knees bent, I was still in stockings and a garter belt which I knew he loved, dropping to his knees he opened my thighs and dove in face first. Seven minutes later my body was being wracked with wave after wave of a glorious orgasm that just wasn't going to stop unless I pushed him away, so many guys will stop as soon as the woman climaxes, not Ed, he continued bringing me over the cliff again and again until I could take it no more.

As I lay in orgasmic bliss trying to recover, my vagina throbbed and wanted to be filled, Ed was slowly undressing taking the time to hang his clothes as he had mine, with nothing but his underwear on he stood over me, taking my hand drawing me into a sitting position.

"This is your cock Amy, take it out and use it as you wish."

I was always careful when I took his underwear off, when he was fully erect as he was now his cock would lay to the left with that bulbous head just beneath the edge of the elastic, eight inches is hard to contain. I carefully pulled the waistband out and lowered beneath the head, dammit, it looked delicious, I wanted to suck it so badly, I wanted his sperm sliding down my throat, but not as much as I wanted it in my pussy. Deep, and lots of little soldiers searching for the opening to my cervix, I wasn't due to ovulate for a few more days but hey, practice makes pregnant. I sucked it a minute just because I love sucking his cock then stood.


Looking into his eyes longingly I cooed, "Baby I want it hands and knees, then push me flat so I can have it on my tummy, don't cum like that though, I want you to unload inside me while I'm on my back looking into your eyes. Can we do that?"

He slapped my ass hard and spun me, pushing forward on my back I went to hands and knees with my ass pointed back at him, standing on the floor he pounded away, taking me through the first orgasm, using his weight he flattened me on the mattress and continued to hammer away at my hungry beaver. Following another climax he pulled out, spun me over, tossed me to the center of the bed, lifted my legs like you would changing a diaper and sunk his cock to the hilt while holding my ankles together with one hand. I could feel another tornado building within.

"Eddy let me see your eyes, put my legs down honey, I want to push into you. I want to watch when you shoot me full of baby making sperm, our baby Eddy, fuck a baby in me."

We went once more before morning and then lay around most of Sunday getting up only to eat, use the bathroom and do some laundry. Angela bounced in to work earlier than usual Tuesday giving us enough time to chat a bit, I mentioned she didn't look any the worse for wear and she laughed.

"Listen girl, I may not be walkin bow-legged but my pussy is so swollen it looks like Mick Jagger's lips on steroids, it hurt to pee last night when I got home. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine being in bed with somebody who could fuck non-stop and cum every time, I had to sleep with a full pad, no way was a light days gonna stop all that. I didn't tell him, but I'm glad he's out of town until Thursday or that motherfucker would kill me with his cock."

I sat grinning, "Well, is it huge or does he just know how to use what he's got?"

"It aint over six inches but is that fucker fat, he touched inside me like I aint ever been touched before, I've had longer but never as thick, I gotta say, thick is better than long. And talk about foreplay, he had me cumming before he ate me. Did you ever have a guy lotion your body after a shower together, talk about makin the pot boil over."

I caught myself wondering if he and Ed had shared technique in the past because Norm certainly sounded a lot like my Eddy.

"As a matter of fact, I have, Ed does it quite often. Did he have you lay down to do your legs placing your foot on his chest as he lotions the leg, and then kisses the soul of your foot when he's finished?"

"Holy shit, how did you know that? God it was such a turn on I almost came on the spot."

Now I was sure they had or still did share technique, all the better for Ang and me. Married life was enjoyable for both of us, Norm came back home Thursday afternoon and was waiting for Ang when we left work, we waved to each other as our lovers drove us away. Friday morning I noticed Ang was walking gingerly when I mentioned it she spat out.

"We were in bed for over an hour before he came and when he did it was leakin outa me like a fuckin river. Amy, I aint never had a sore pussy like he gives me, maybe this is a bad idea."

I took her hand, "Better idea, why don't you talk to him and tell him how you like it. Tell him when it hurts if it hurts, he's a gentleman, he'll stop. Eddy was the same at first, he told me I was the first woman who could take all of him and it was so good he just wanted to sink it balls deep every time. When I told him he hurt me because he was going too deep too soon he felt horrible, then I told him to give my body time to adjust when he made love. It's been good ever since."

"You mean you tell him what you want and he does it? Sounds kinda wimpy to me."

I shook my head, "No, I tell him what I like, he tells me what he likes and we do the best we can to satisfy each other. It works Ang, try it, I think you'll be surprised."

When I talked with her privately a few days later she looked satisfied but not sore. Patting my shoulder as she walked by she thanked me. "Good advice, we've enjoyed ourselves more."

Though we had screwed at least three times the few days I was ovulating my cycle came on time, we didn't lose hope, after all it was my first ovulation after being on the pill for so long. We'd been married just over two months when the morning sickness hit, I hid it from Ed at first but each time it happened I was smiling, patting my still flat tummy, I just knew there was a baby inside me. A week or so later I'd forgotten to close the door as I wretched and Ed walked in, he was so concerned, I could see the worry on his face.

"Amy, what's wrong honey, is it the flu, do I need to get you to a doctor?"

I had him help me to my feet, washed my mouth and brushed my teeth, then kissed him and said, "I'm not sick baby, at least not sick in a normal sense."

He stared at me a minute confused, I took his hand and put it on my belly holding it there. He was going to slide it down to my mound but I stopped him, "Just hold it right there ... daddy."

The way the man acted you'd have thought a dump truck had just emptied a load of gold bullion in our driveway. Talk about excited, he wanted to call everyone he knew, I calmed him down and said we should wait until we were past the six-week point. Every day he would kiss my belly before we got out of bed and each night before we went to sleep, he would stand behind me and gently rub my non-existent baby bump, he was so romantic at times it was hard to keep from jumping his bones on the spot.

Anna and Rosie knew right away what was going on, they'd been there and done that, had the babies to prove it. Angie was a bit slower to pick up on it but when she did she went ape shit with joy. I texted Ed and told him I was going to have a drink with Ang after work and to pick me up at the sports bar at six. Angie was more excited than normal, something seemed odd.

Sipping a tap beer, I put my hand on hers, "What's up girl, you're excited about more than me having a baby."

Her skin is too dark to blush but I could tell her cheeks were flushed, "Norm asked me to move in with him. Actually, he asked me to marry him but I'm a little afraid being so sudden and all, but when he asked me to move in I agreed. I figure I'll know soon enough if we're compatible, it seems so weird Amy, I mean, I swore I'd never date a white guy and here I am fuckin one and getting ready to move in with him. What will people say?"

I smiled, "Who gives a shit what they say. Are any of them pampering you, hosing you down like you've never been hosed before, asking you to live in a swanky place on a lake rent free and all meals covered? The answer is no, so why would you care? None of them will be beside you at night when you need to be held, none of them will love you completely, I think Norm will, so screw them and the horse they rode in on, move in, get to know him, then marry him if it's the right thing to do."

About that time Ed walked through the front door with Norm right behind, when they got to us Ed kissed me. Norm lifted Angie's chin and planted a passionate kiss on her waiting lips. Pulling back a bit he looked into her eyes.

"I missed you kitten, are you ready to come home?"

I looked at her with a huge smile and mouthed "kitten", she flipped me off.

Looking back into his eyes she purred, "Yes baby, I'm ready to come home, swing by my place so I can grab some undies and my bus pass to get to work."

Norm grinned, "Won't need a pass, I'll bring and pick you up. If I have a client late in the day I'll make sure there's an Uber to bring you home. Baby I love you, maybe it's time we looked at a car for you."

To say Angela's life was being altered would be inaccurate, it was being radically renewed, talk about a paradigm shift. Never before did she have the things she was experiencing, it wasn't that others hadn't offered similar, it was that she wasn't in love enough with the others to surrender herself, with Norm she was. My tummy was finally beginning to show slightly if I stood sideways naked, according to Ed it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Ang had been with Norm just over three weeks when I noticed she was looking not depressed, but a bit off kilter.