Mixed Pack

Story Info
Luke gets some mysterious bottles to try from his brother.
3.7k words
4.39
17.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorotrick
Sorotrick
32 Followers

I stared at the 4 pack sitting on my table, my brother brought it back from Mexico. I hadn't seen him for a while before that, and he had managed to pack on a bunch of muscle. I'm constantly fighting to stay just south of pudgy on the scale, so I asked if he had any tips on turning the corner. He said the trip just changed his priorities and then he found himself working out all the time. He then handed me this bottles and said to save them for a good time, maybe even hit him up when I do. He then winked at me and left my apartment.

My brother's always been a little too forward for my tastes. Finally coming out of the closet explained some of that, but he's still super interested in my sexual habits. Regardless, I was excited. He never gives me stuff to try and I know that he fools around with a lot of different things so I called my girlfriend and told her that I was coming over with something special. I take a quick inventory in the mirror to make sure I'm presentable; light brown hair is just the right kind of messy, my shirt doesn't quite show my man-boobs, I'm good.

I hop in my car and head straight over there. She lives about a 30 min drive away. That can be long but we both work about halfway so most time the distance isn't that bad. Every red light, I look a little more at the bottles. It appears he brought two different kinds; one was pink and looked to be cherry flavored, and was darker, almost beer like. Both labels were in Spanish but I never retained anything from my high school classes.

Finally I arrive and bolt up the stairs to her apartment. She opens the door and I give her a big hug and kiss. "I'm so happy to see you Julie!" She's taller for a girl, about my height with dark brown hair. She's always been a little self-conscious about wearing glasses but ever since I told her I thought they were sexy, she's been wearing them around me more and more. Her body isn't anything special, maybe even a little stocky, but we get along great and I'm much more attracted to her personality regardless.

"Come on in Luke," She says and shuts the door behind me.

"I hope you don't mind, but my roommate and her "boyfriend" are here." She used really generous air quotes for the boyfriend part. We both know her roommate is fucking around quite a bit, but she seems in denial about it. Every other week she brings a new "boyfriend" around.

I roll my eyes, "Of course not, the more the merrier!" I've assumed at this point they can hear us in the small apartment, so there's no sense in saying anything shitty.

We turn the corner into the kitchen and catch them smoothing their hair and clothes out. She's got bright blonde, shoulder length hair and a body any girl would be jealous of. It's very obvious she was a cheerleader in high school and has worked hard to maintain the physique. "Hey Sarah, why don't you introduce us to your new beau?" Julie smiles widely.

"Guys, this is Rob. Rob, this is my roommate Julie and her boyfriend, Luke." Rob is an imposing individual, several inches taller than anyone in the room. He definitely spends more time in the gym than any of my friends, probably combined. He moves to shake my hand and then hugs Julie.

"I've heard so much about you both, it's great that we can finally meet!" He's playing the role brilliantly.

"So what do you guys have planned tonight, going to dinner?" Sarah asks in such a way as to suggest we leave.

"Nope, Luke brought over some contraband his brother gave him from Mexico and we're going to experiment a little." Julie responded in stride to Sarah's little jab, walking through to the kitchen table.

"Contraband? Now I'm curious." Rob interjects. "Happen to have enough for me?" Julie throws her hands up in the air behind him.

I look down at the bottles in my hand, "Sure, Sarah can even have one."

I move over to the table and place them down. Everyone gathers around to look at the bottles as I pull them out. I hold on to one of the cherry flavored ones, "I've already decided which one I want."

Rob looks back and forth at the bottles before settling on the brown one, "I think this says root beer in Spanish but there's a lot of words I don't recognize." He looks around at everyone, "What makes this contraband?"

"My brother didn't say, but he's always messing around with new stuff. Maybe it's like an edible? But, you know, liquid." I laughed and did my best to explain what little I knew about it.

Julies moves to grab the other brown bottle and clinks hers with mine. Sarah grabs the last bottle with a half-hearted smile. We all look at each other, twist off the caps and cheers over the table. I tip mine back take a large gulp. It reminded me of the red Mountain Dew, everyone else seems to be enjoying it as well. Rob belches loudly and moves to the refrigerator, the rest of us finish them at a leisurely pace.

"I'll be right back, just going to the little girl's room." Julie excuses herself.

"I'll join you!" Sarah pipes up quickly and briskly walks after her.

I turn around and Rob has thrust a beer bottle into my hand and clinks his own with it. We both move to the living room and find seats. "Girls and their small bladders, am I right?" I chuckle awkwardly and take a drink of the beer.

Rob starts to shift in his seat after a few seconds, before he speaks up. "So your brother never told you what this stuff does?"

I shook my head, "Nope, just that I should use it when I'm feeling a little horny." My hand flies over my mouth. He smiles at that and drinks more of his beer. His jeans start to look tighter, much more than when I last looked. Come to think of it, my pair feels like they're digging into me.

"Well mine tasted pretty good, so there's that. Not getting much a buzz just yet." He puts his bottle down and starts moving his hands along his pants, "But my thighs are feeling very strange. I think I might have to..."

He stands up, looks around, moves behind me and says, "Don't look." He appears to quickly pull his pants down

"Hey! Whoa, give a guy some warning first." I chuckle a little as I move my hands in from of my face and my eyes go wide. Why did he just do that?

"Sorry, my body just feels funny. Can't explain it, but my pants felt too small. They were kinda pricey so I didn't..." He trails off at that goes back to looking at himself. His shirt starts to push forward a little and he grabs ahold of his pecs while moaning.

My own pair of jeans start to pinch, but a little higher up. Standing up, I release the metal button holding them together and the zipper pulls itself down. I put my own beer down and attempt to pull them off before they get too difficult. I make it to just past my thighs when the alcohol surprises me and I fall forward.

"You alright there?" Rob has retired back to his seat, his shirt removed. His hands are traveling over his body, lingering on his nipples and abs. He's got various tribal tattoos on his chest that accentuate his significant muscles. His pecks look bigger now, I think, and there's a flush to his face. He grabs another sip of his beer.

"Yeah, that beer went to my head quicker than I thought it would." I chuckled a little, trying to play it off. Seeing that he's all but naked, I feel better about removing the rest of my jeans, for some reason? I notice my own nipples brushing against the fabric of my shirt, they're extremely hard, presenting a new, very intense, feeling.

He looks at me and smiles before chugging his beer. "So I was not this ripped this morning, sure I was in shape, but now..." he flexes a bicep and veins pop up along his arm, "Now, I feel like an Olympic bodybuilder!" He stands up and I can see all sorts of definition across his body, starting at his pecs and moving down to his abs and then...

I shake my head, he had moved to get another beer, breaking my concentration. I don't know how long I was staring at his cock, but it seemed to be burning into my mind.

I try to stand up, slowly getting my bearings back. The room looks different, I must've lost a few inches in height? My shirt goes down past my ass now, hanging off my shoulders pretty loosely. Did I lose weight too?

As I pull it over my head Rob comes back into the room, I can hear him pause as he is presumably looking at me. He moves towards me and grabs a handful of my ass, "Were you hiding a bubble but in those jeans? Cause this thing is amazing!"

I turn to him and feel his dick getting hard along my outer thigh. It doesn't bother me as much as it should, I even lean in to feel more of it on my body. "I think it's one of the perks of this drink." Looking into his eyes brings a sense of smallness to me, his shoulders looks so comforting and bold. I see what Sarah sees in him now.

My hands move up to trace his abs as my knees feel weak. I take a giant whiff of his body and move my hand to caress his manhood through his boxers. I feel his hands on my head as my knees finally give out. I pull the waistband down as I do and his dick stares me down. A gasp is heard, mine, as a silence comes between us. I move my hand to wrap around it and look up. Rob is patiently looking at me with a smile on his face. I smile in response and swallow as much as I can. Quickly, disappointingly quickly, he finishes in my mouth as my own body reverberates in the feeling. Despite not coming like how I'm used to, I feel satiated and calmer.

I gather the end of his orgasm using my tongue and stand up. Rob has a huge smile on his face before leaning down for a kiss. It's more than a peck but not as much as I want as he pulls away. I pout a little as moves past me to sit back down.

I watch his tight ass as it swings back and forth. My horniness slowly subsides and other thoughts come to me. I definitely wasn't gay 15 minutes ago. But I also had an orgasm from GIVING a blowjob.

I looked down at my soiled underwear, a few different emotions running through me. It was hanging loosely on my hips, I guess they still fit me, but they felt... simple. Bland. Boring. Oh! I was in a girl's apartment, my girlfriend had to have something more to my liking. I peeked around the corner, saw the bathroom was still closed and went into Julie's room.

I shed my last bit of clothing and looked into her full length mirror. I bit my lip as my fingers and eyes traced my completely hairless body. I saw more muscles than I was expecting, but I felt softer than before. Any sharp edges on my face had been scrubbed away leaving me with a naturally cute expression; I couldn't stop smiling after I realized that.

I moved down to my chest; those were boobs. They were small, but the nipples looked huge and they definitely felt like tits. As I felt myself up, I drifted further down and settled at my dick. It didn't feel right calling it that, barely more than a couple of inches, it hung in front of a tiny sack that didn't really hang at all.

My mind felt satisfied, I had orientated to my new body, so I turned to look at my girlfriend's room. I had spent plenty of time in here and I was definitely shorter than I was, and she was for that matter. My eyes settled on her dresser and closet, what I was actually looking for. I pulled some things I could find and tried to find a new look.

...

I spent a few minutes putting the finishing touches on; my hair feels longer, so I needed to get that right. I found a pair of jean shorts that made my ass pop, an old crop top and pushup bra to accentuate a little hourglass. Plus, Julie had some naughty panties hidden away that I rummaged out. I pulled the straps of the thong above my shorts and winked at myself. I turned and-

The door opened and shut immediately. I was face to chest with someone I didn't recognize. But their shirt, or what was left of it, I did. "Julie?"

Her head tilted down to look at me in the eyes. A knowingness was exchanged, neither of us looked the same, but we could each tell. She stepped further into her bedroom and sat at the vanity.

She seemed to have gained all the height I lost. Had to be over 6 feet, but I didn't get a chance to judge it very well as she sat down too quickly. Her shoulders and chest were some of the broadest I had ever seen. Her legs were similarly ripped, through the much larger than normal, rips in her jeans. She must not have had as much time as Rob and I did.

She hung her head in her hands and stared at the floor. I moved to kneel down next to her, "Babe?"

She sniffled back tears, "Yeah?"

I sat there, rubbing her chiseled back slowly. I hadn't even had a chance to get a good look at her face yet, but I need to focus on her emotions, not the solid cords of muscle I was caressing.

She finally leaned back in the chair, tossing luxurious brown curls over her head and I looked at her face. She was still there, just stronger, and with a touch of scruff along her jawline. Her hands came up to wipe the mascara stained tears away from her eyes. She sniffled some more and then put my face in her hands, her humongous palms.

"Hey." She said simply. I smiled back and moved my hands to hers.

We stared into each other's eyes for a long time, just checking in with each other. Then, I stood up and leaned all the way into her for a kiss. She pulled me in and then up onto her lap. We sat there tenderly making out while our hands were coming to terms with each other.

After a few minutes, I had wandered to my prize and felt it growing. She stood at that, sorry. HE stood at that and carried me over to the bed. There were little more than straps of cloth hanging from his body where the underwear and pants had exploded to give him this wonderful, uncut cock.

I had already been jerking it before we moved, but as I was lain down in the bed, I moved quickly to put it in my mouth. I hear a sucking of air as I begin earnestly licking and sucking. I look up and see his eyes closed as I follow my new found instincts; fondling, jerking, licking, everything I can think to give him as much pleasure as possible.

I feel a tensing in him and push away suddenly. "Unh un." I said as I pulled away and shook my finger at him. I felt a sense of power as I saw the need in his face. Smirking, I turned around and laid on my back, with my ass at the end of the bed, "You know what I want."

He got the message and damn near tore my new shorts off trying to get to my ass. I wiggled out of them while motioning for him to lose whatever he had left on. When he found his old thong snuggly holding my package, he smiled at me before resting his own next to mine. I bit my lip as we compared sizes before pulling my legs back and moving the string to the side.

He paused at my entrance and looked back to see what I imagine was the mirror of what I saw only moments ago. Then he pushed in. We both gasped, the foreign feelings settling in to their rightful places as mental and physical adjustments were made. He pushed in further until I could feel him flush against me. I opened my eyes, "Fuck me Daddy."

He didn't wait, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming all he could into me, his dick hitting my new favorite body part exactly how it was supposed to. I soon gained enough presence to meet his thrusts and not long after felt the familiar tingle go through my body as limbs failed to respond properly. Then everything flowed into my di... no my clitty and I came. A few grunts from above and a pulsing in my asspussy, signaled he had reached his end too.

He fell on top of me, still inside, and I wrapped my limbs around him. We stroked each other's bodies as he grew limp. When he finally exited me, he sat down on the bed and kissed me. "Call me Jared. I've always liked that name."

I tapped a finger to my lips, "Do you think Luke still fits me? It feels too... straight." I giggled at my word choice.

Jared leaned back on the bed and pulled me on top of him, "How about Levi? In honor of how amazing you looked in those jeans?"

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Levi... Levi... Yeah, I like the way that sounds." I put my head on his chest while he slowly played with my hair.

"Oh!" I sat up, "What about Sarah and Rob?"

Jared blushed, "Well, uh, Sarah was the one who did most of the damage to my clothes earlier. She went a little wild in the bathroom..." He trailed off, clearly not wanting to go into detail.

"Oh Yeah?" I traced his nipple with my finger, "Sounds hot, I'll have to ask him about it. Should we go see?"

Jared tried to hide how much he liked the idea in his voice, but I felt his enthusiasm rising against me, so I didn't bother listening to him. I stood up, adjusted my thong, it was soaked from my earlier orgasm, but that only made me hornier. I tried to pull him out of bed, but didn't get very far until Jared helped himself up. He began to look for something to cover himself up before I opened the door. I pushed him through the door before he could grab anything.

We were welcomed to moans of passion coming from the living room. Sarah was leaning over the couch, her long pink nails digging into the fabric as Rob is thrusting into her over and over. She smiles then continues to moan and return his thrusts. I moved excitedly to the side of the couch to see more of the action. Sarah looks largely the same, but her new cock moves back and forth underneath as Rob uses her ass for her enjoyment.

"Uuhh Uuhh Uuhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I hear her moans coming to an end and see her cum dribbling out, I scoop up what falls down, discovering I have a new taste for it and wait for Rob to finish. He thrusts a few more times before settling in to her for a long time.

"Mmm, baby... I love it when someone cums in me. Feels different now, but no less hot." Sarah leans forward, pulling him out and pulls her knees into her, leaning next to me. "Hi Lukey! That soda you got us is amazing!"

As I'm sitting right next to her, I can tell she has changed. Her boobs aren't nearly the size they were, but her face is still adorable, just a few differences near her jawline. But her ass, oh boy, was her ass amazing. I felt a familiarity with her, but before I could continue thinking, she kissed me then, but not like a family member. No, there was way too much tongue involved for that. I could feel her nails teasing my nipples and I moaned into her mouth. She pulled away then, "You're so cute! I could just eat you up!"

"How about out?" I asked cheekily, and pushed myself backwards while opening my thighs. "And its Levi now babe." She licked her lips and pushed my legs further back while diving in. Another new experience, but something I wanted to explore... thoroughly.

I looked across the room to see Jared and Rob sharing a few beers while stroking themselves and staring at us, "Why don't you guys have some fun with each other while we get ready for round 2?" I smiled and pushed Sarah's head into me a little more, causing her to moan into me. Tonight was going to be amazing.

...

The next day Sarah and I left to go shopping while Jared and Rob worked out. We seemed to fall into these roles naturally, no one really missed their old lives. Sarah giving my tips on my outfit, she lent me a tube top and I reprised the jeans from yesterday. She had donned a tight tank top, enjoying not having to wear a bra, and flirty skirt. She didn't feel like changing her name or anything, still feeling incredibly feminine.

I sent a text off to my brother to ask if he had any more of those sodas, after all, the more the merrier!

--

This story was inspired by another written by Terinas Tiger. Seek them out if you enjoyed it!

Sorotrick
Sorotrick
32 Followers