Mixing Business and Pleasure

Story Info
Two days with my administrative assistant.
5.4k words
4.46
42.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm writing this down shortly after it happened and storing it in a secure place until someday I find the right venue for publishing it. This is not a "Dream Come True" story; it is a "Beyond my Wildest Imagination" story.

A little background: I am the owner of a successful business that deals primarily in commercial real estate. I am married and the father of five children. We have a good family life. I love my wife and children dearly. There is, however, a major conflict in our marriage. After our last child was born my wife unilaterally decided that she no longer wanted to have a sexual relationship with me. She said she still loved me -- she just did not enjoy sex any more.

I think she honestly felt that if she felt that way that I should feel that way too. After the children had gone to bed in the evening we had many discussions about this, some of them rather heated. Eventually I found a book on marriage counseling written by a woman that explained that just because one person in a marriage no longer has an interest in sex that does not automatically diminish their partner's need for sexual gratification. I don't know whether it was because the book was written by a woman or whether it was just the way she explained it, but my wife came to some kind of understanding of my side of the problem.

Her solution was that she now understood that if she did not take care of my needs, that I had the right to take care of my own needs. So after more discussion she felt that the best solution for us would be for her to allow me to take care of my needs as best I could. If this meant I had to disappear into my office for a while at night to watch a bit of porn or read erotic literature and satisfy myself, she would understand. And, as a matter of fact, she wanted to know as little about it as possible. She just did not want me to take time away from her or the children -- which is something that I would not want to do either. So I would never stay away from little league games or band concerts to stay home and satisfy my needs. I would remain a good father to my children and an attentive husband to my wife -- loving her every way but sexually.

After all, the vows were "for better, for worse. . ." The better was enjoying time together as a family almost every day. The worse was that I'd have to take care of my own sexual needs -- not any worse than if my wife would have been injured in an accident that prevented us from having a sexual relationship. I would not have abandoned her or the kids for something like that. I'd muddle through as best I could.

And then came the day that I took my car over to the home of my Administrative Assistant. I bought this car when I was eighteen, and have kept it ever since. I try to maintain it myself. I don't drive it very often, but I like to keep it in good running condition. It was not running well, so I called up the husband of my Administrative Assistant, who is a professional mechanic, to see if he could take a look at it. He invited me over that evening. I pulled into his driveway. He has a privacy fence around his back yard that he had to open to allow me in to the area by his garage. He opened the fence. He was wearing nothing but a tiny thong swimsuit and a pair of sandals. I pulled up to his garage and he closed the fence and had me pop the hood. We made a little bit of small talk and he had me describe the problem to him as though nothing was unusual about his attire.

Just about the time I got used to conversing with him dressed like that his wife came out. I never knew that she had a body like that. She always wore conservative business attire at the office. Now she was wearing a dental floss bikini. She has huge fake tits, a tiny waist, an ass made for twerking and legs that just won't quit. On top of that she was wearing a pair of high heeled sandals. She has long, blonde hair and took my breath away. She offered us glasses of iced tea. I watched her disappear back into the house, totally bewitched by the vision of beauty I had just seen.

It only took a few minor adjustments and Ted had my car's engine running smoothly. We took it out for a spin to make sure it was fixed, and then Ted invited me down into their basement to show me their "Playroom." As we entered the room he fired up a computer and a number of monitors that were placed on the walls of the room and we were surrounded by pictures and videos of Carol (my AA) engaged in sexual activities with a number of people.

Ted explained that Carol was an extremely highly sexed woman and that no one single man could ever completely keep up with her. Furthermore, the times that she needed to go out of town on business were very stressful because she was away from home, husband and sexual release.

Then Carol came into the room. She was wearing nothing but jewelry and heels: long dangling earrings, jewelry dangling from her nipple piercings, jewelry dangling from her navel, and jewelry dangling from her labia piercings. After dancing seductively around a pole for a little while, she explained to me how my wife had told her about life after our last child.

After assuring me that she was clean, she offered that if I was clean, the next time we had an out of town overnight business trip, if I wanted to, we could spend quiet evenings together, or if I wanted to be more adventurous, while she would get on the plane in her conservative business attire, once we got to our hotel she would become what looked like my personal bimbo. However, she would still function as my efficient administrative assistant. The choice was mine, and I would convey my choice to her by the words I used when I asked her to book the flight and hotel.

I thought about it for a couple of weeks. We didn't have any business trips planned. And then the opportunity came. I would need to meet a couple of clients in the middle of September; and the most convenient location for the people I was going to meet was none other than Las Vegas, Nevada. We would leave early Wednesday morning, so we could begin our negotiations on Wednesday afternoon. All parties would rest up Wednesday night and be prepared to negotiate all day on Thursday. If we were fortunate we would be done Thursday afternoon, but we would not schedule our flight home until late Friday morning in case we would have a few i's to dot and t's to cross Friday morning before heading home. I let Carol know that I was in all the way. She would be my Bimbo. I would be her Sugar Daddy once we checked into the hotel. She made all the arrangements.

I had my driver pick her up at her home and drive us to the airport early Wednesday morning. She looked so typically efficient and professional most of the butterflies that had been active in my stomach settled down and we had a normal boarding and a normal flight to Las Vegas. After we both checked in, Carol went to "her" room with just one small piece of luggage and sent the rest of her luggage up to my room with me. She also had me give her one of the key cards to my room.

While normally at work I call her Carol and she calls me Mr. Wainwright, (my first name is Francis, my friends call me "Frank"). I had agreed that for this occasion, she would call me "Boss" and I would call her "Babe." I had just gotten my things unpacked in my room and had freshened up a bit when the door opened and Carol walked in the door calling out, "Hey, Boss, ya ready for this?"

She had changed into a dress the likes of which you see a porn star wear depicting a MILF just coming home from work. She was wearing a lycra/spandex dress that hugged every curve. The bottom hem was only two to three inches below the crease of her ass. The top of the dress had a deep "U" neckline that showed off the top of her massive fake tits almost down to her areolas. She wore long dangling earrings and four inch spike heels. Her golden mane ran in riglets down to the middle of her back. She turned around for me. "I didn't wear stockings because I think my legs are tan enough. What do you think?" she asked.

When I stammered out a "Perfect," she continued:

"But I think my panty lines show. Should I take them off and go commando?" Without waiting for an answer, she said, "Okay," reached under her skirt, removed her thong panties and put them in my jacket pocket. "Give me a few minutes to put my things away and we can go to lunch," she said. She placed her suitcase on the floor and proceeded to bend over at the waist to retrieve items and put them on hangars, giving me an unobstructed view of her bare pussy. After she hung up a few things she put a few toiletries in the bathroom. "Ready when you are," she said and we went down to the hotel restaurant for lunch. I know it's a cliché -- but every eye was on us as we exited the elevator, crossed the hotel lobby and entered the restaurant. I've never received better service in my life from hotel wait staff.

After lunch we returned to the room where Carol gathered her laptop and other things she needed for the meeting and we headed to the room we had reserved for our meeting. We were the first ones there. On the way to the meeting Carol ducked into the business office to make sure the hotel was prepared to provide everything she had arranged in advance. We needed to make our PowerPoint presentation and Carol wanted to make sure refreshments would be served at the appropriate times. As people entered the room Carol was a total distraction, but at the appropriate time we settled down to business. A few times Carol needed to call up documents from the home office to her laptop but everything worked smoothly. With three breaks scattered throughout the afternoon we worked until about 7 PM before calling it quits.

We went to dinner at the hotel restaurant and again Carol caused quite a stir as she entered the room -- this tall statuesque blonde in the form-fitting micro dress. Then we returned to our room. At that point Carol told me that she wanted to return to "her" room so that she could put in writing the results of the day's discussions and write out a tentative agreement that we could use for the basis of our discussions on Thursday, going over every clause with a fine toothed comb. Then she'd be back at the room so that we could go down to the pool to go swimming before turning in for the night.

She was gone for about an hour and a half when she suddenly entered the room. "Ready for a swim?" she asked. I really had not brought swimwear along and told her so. "That's okay," she said, "I brought something for you." Again, bending over at the waist she reached into her suitcase and brought out a men's thong swimsuit. I hesitated for a moment. She bent over again and got her swimsuit out of the suitcase. If anything it was even tinier than the one I had seen her in at her house. "If you want to see me in this," she said, holding up her tiny suit, "you're going to have to wear that," she said pointing to the thong she had just handed to me. I thought about it for a moment. If Carol would be wearing that tiny dental floss thong, all eyes would be on her and no one would even notice me in a thong. We both changed. "You can wear a shirt as a cover-up," she said, "and let me wear the shirt you were wearing today as my cover-up." Once changed, she put on a pair of platform heels -- a two inch platform in front and a six inch spike for a heel. Besides her earrings, she had jewelry in her navel and dangling from her nipples under her bikini top.

We rode the elevator down to the main floor and crossed the lobby to go to the pool. My shirt did not close over her tits, so only the bottom button was buttoned. Her massive chest protruded obscenely. She walked up to the main desk and asked whether she was allowed to go topless in the pool. She was told that she could, so we proceeded to walk to the pool. As soon as we entered the pool area her shirt was off and she was reaching around to untie the string that held the top of her bikini. Carol's big fake tits were unusually large, even for Las Vegas. We put our shirts down on adjacent chairs and she ran for the pool and jumped in. When she surfaced she beckoned me into the water and I jumped in close to her. She immediately put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She kissed me. "I like the feel of my big boobs against your chest," she said. Feeling my cock beginning to swell against her she added, "I think you like it, too."

At 10 PM they were going to add a foaming agent to the water in the pool. Then things could get wild and crazy. All swimwear would come off and people were free to grope and be groped. As soon as the foam hit the pool the pool filled up with people. There was a lot of groping going on but Carol and I stayed pretty close together. Now naked, Carol once again put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, but released one arm from around my neck to reach around and put my cock in her pussy. We walked around the foamy pool fucking in public. In order to leave no uncertainty in anyone's mind, every now and then when we were by another person or couple, Carol would say something like, "Oh your cock feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me, Baby. Shove it up my fuck hole!"

Eventually we got out of the pool and dried one another off. The rules of decency had become more relaxed as the evening wore on. Carol put on her bottom, but carried her top in her hand. Instead of buttoning the bottom button of the shirt, she tied the tails of the shirt into a knot around her waist. This left Carol's magnificent ass totally exposed. She put on her shoes. I put on my shirt but did not button it. We walked from the pool through the lobby and to the elevators and went back to our room.

When we got back to the room Carol wasted no time in kneeling in front of me and giving me a blow job. After what had happened in the pool, I was about ready to explode, so it did not take Carol long to bring me off. Then she went to the bed, took off her string, lay on her back and simply said, "My turn."

It had been a while, and I will not claim to be the most skillful lover, but Carol gently guided me and encouraged me as I played with her tits and ate her pussy, eventually bringing her to climax.

By now I was rock hard again. "Take me, Boss," she said, "any way you want me, every way you want me." So I did. Again, she helped and guided me and before I shot another load in her we had been in three different positions, and I'm sure that I fucked her better than I had ever fucked my wife. Never had I experienced this much pleasure. She would take me to the brink, then help me ease back so that we lasted a long time, and then she brought us to a big finish as she yelled out, "Oh, fuck me, boss, fuck me with your big, hard cock. Fill me with your baby batter. Shove that beautiful fucker deep into my fucking fuck hole. Make me your dirty fucking slutty whore. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Meee. Make me your dirty fucking bitch.!" I unloaded into her and she convulsed and released her female ejaculate all over my cock and balls. And we went to sleep in each other's arms.

Thursday morning Carol awoke at the crack of dawn and did a morning routine in the exercise room before I ever got out of bed. Carol took her shower and then got herself ready as I took my shower. When I got out of the shower Carol was dressed in a modified crop top. There were small straps over her shoulders and small sleeves on her upper arms, but her shoulders were bare. A good bra supported her tits and the crop top ended only an inch under her tits leaving her midriff bare. She wore long earrings and matching navel jewelry. She wore a very low rise stretch micro mini skirt. "I'm wearing panties today," she proudly announced, "because the back of my thong rises over the top of my skirt to form a whale tail. She was also prepared to wear a pair of thigh high boots with four inch heels.

"We need to go over the details of what we did yesterday so we are ready for today's meeting. I already e-mailed copies of this to the other people who will be at the meeting when I finished last night.

I've ordered room service breakfast so that we can go over it right here in the room," she said.

We sat down at a desk, but only about five minutes into our discussion, I had to say, "I've got to go to your room and get your jacket for you to put on so that I can concentrate on the business at hand."

Carol giggled, "It's hanging in the closet." She went and got me the key out of her purse which was on the floor so that she had to bend over at the waist. I was back shortly and we went over all that Carol had put together. I was convinced that Carol had accurately put the results of our negotiating into the document I had in front of me. As we ate breakfast we tried to anticipate places where the other negotiators might want to change something and Carol created a list of what might be negotiable and what issues we wanted to hold fast on.

About a half hour before the meeting Carol wanted to go down and check with the business office to make sure everything was set for the day. When they got to the meeting room coffee and donuts were waiting for the people with whom we were meeting. In keeping with the Bimbo image she was trying to project, Carol offered to get coffee and a doughnut for each executive as he entered the room. Each executive quickly seated himself so as to get a good view of "the Bimbo's" cleavage as she brought them their food.

Thanks to Carol's careful preparation everything was wrapped up by 4 PM. Those that lived on the west coast were able to get a flight out of Las Vegas and back home that same night. Carol and I, who had to go back to the eastern time zone were not so fortunate, but we had booked the hotel for Thursday night so we had the evening to ourselves.

When we got back to our room I was very pleased with how things had gone. Carol asked me, "Do you have any plans for the evening?" I admitted that I did not. "Good," said Carol. "Because tonight I will show you some possibilities, and the next time, you can make the plans for us. But you're paying -- fair enough?"

"More than fair," I answered. "I feel rather sheepish that I did not plan anything for the night."

"Well in all my spare time I did a little research about Las Vegas, and I think I found a few places where we can have some sexy fun," she said. "But we'll start out grabbing a bite to eat." We left the hotel and walked around the town a little bit. It was a total rush for me just to be with such a beautiful and sexy woman. Eventually we found a restaurant that interested us. It took a while to get seated and to be served but we were in no rush. After eating we returned to the room.

"I've got something for you," said Carol. "Take the shirt I wore last night at the pool and put it on tying it around your waist, leaving the rest of the shirt open. Then put on this pair of pants." It was a pair of stretch faux leather pants that molded to my every curve. "Wear your thong under it and put in a couple of handkerchiefs under your balls to lift them up and push them out. Then put on this pair of English riding boots I brought along. They're Ted's, but I think they will fit you and they look hot with the tight pants. I'll be out shortly."

Carol changed into a bodysuit that had only the left leg. Her right leg was fully exposed as was her right cheek and in front it was cut in a high diagonal to the top of her hip bone. The top of the body suit was cut on a diagonal from her neck on the right, down to her left hip bone, completely exposing her giant left tit. She had a bolero style jacket that she could put on to cover up her top if she had to. Without the jacket she looked totally indecent -- like a porn star waiting to be fucked. Finally she gave me a somewhat wide belt. Inside the belt was a place for money and a credit card. "A taxi should be waiting for us downstairs," she said.

12