MMF Finally!!

Story Info
My gal and I finally have our first MMF threesome.
1.7k words
4.03
66k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, and only the names and location have been changed. It also has man on man sex in it, so be warned.

***

I'm not going to bore you with a long lead in, so I'll just give you a bare (pun intended) background. We're an older couple, in our mid 50's. Jackie's a true blond, 5'6", and some sweet ass curves. She has great tits with pinkish brown nipples about the size of a pencil eraser, and the sweetest little cunt that seems to just stay wet. Me, my name is John, I'm a big guy at 6'2" and about 260#, I do have a belly but I'm not real hairy, and have an 8", uncut cock.

We had been talking about my first time with man on man bi sex for a while, and well, one thing led to another, next thing you know, I was scrolling through the postings on craigslist. It didn't take long before we found a suitable guy to invite over, so we set up a first meeting at a local restaurant. At the table I quietly explained that only the two men would be playing this time around, and that Jackie wanted to watch us. She also wanted to see me take a man's cock in my ass. It went so well that we invited him over for dinner and swimming in our pool the next evening.

Allen arrived right on time at our Phoenix home and our evening got started easily enough with good food, great conversation, and some wonderful wine. Allen was built a lot like me, light brown hair, goatee going white, weight similar to mine, and a nice uncut cock on him that I was anxious to see, feel, and taste.

After diner we went outside to the pool (which was surrounded by a 6' tall block fence with an abundance of Crepe Myrtle trees and shrubbery for privacy). Plus, both neighbors were elderly men and went to bed pretty early, so we had all of the privacy we needed.

We were all sitting at the patio table talking, when Jackie stood and said "Let's hit pool". She stripped out of her light t-shirt and shorts (no underwear) and strolled to the pool steps. Now folks, I had never seen Jackie nude in front of anyone but me and to be honest, my jaw hit my chest. There she was in all her glory, in front of a man we had met just the day before, like it was as natural as could be (and now, I'll admit, it was). Next thing you know, Allen's clothes we on the deck beside hers, and I was left standing there alone staring at two luverly asses as they sank below the water. Jackie laughed and told me to stop staring and join them. Didn't take long for me to follow that order! I was naked and, in the water, quick, fast, and in a hurry.

The evening went along quite nicely, we talked, drank, joked and groped for about an hour. Jackie, I could tell, was starting to get excited, her nipples were starting to get hard, her eyes got that dreamy look, and her breath was getting shallow. Allen and I were both sporting some good beginnings for a pair of hard-ons as well. So, I suggested we go in and towel off. Again, Jackie led the way, this time to the living room where there were 3 big warm towels waiting on the back of the sofa. She and I dried off and sat on the sofa next to each other while Allen dried off. He went nice and slow and she and I enjoyed the show he was putting on.

When Allen finished drying off, he stood there in front of us with a fully erect cock that was pointed straight at my face. Oh yeah, I was starting to drool alright. Then he asked if we could go to the bedroom, and soon enough we were sprawling, naked on our king size bed watching some bi porn.

I was in the middle, head at the foot of the bed and Jackie was on my right side, in the opposite direction with her feet hanging off the bed and resting on her left elbow, facing me. Allen was on my left, sitting up watching TV with his head on the pillows.

His sweet dick was only about a foot from my face, and I could smell his musk from where I was. Next thing I know, he leaned forward, grabbed to shaft of my cock and all but swallowed my swollen member.

I gasped and rolled over onto my back, looking up I saw Jackie's pretty face, who was watching the show with fascination. All I could do was whisper to her "Oh my God, he's sucking my cock baby", I was in Heaven. Allen slid down the bed until his dick was right by my head. I kept looking at it as he swirled his tongue all over by shaft and balls. My cock was rock hard and my balls were already tightening up. And with his dick only inches from my mouth, oh damn, I was SO fucking horny.

Just then, Jackie leaned over, and with a wicked grin whispered;

Well baby, here we are, and there's his cock right by you, and you've been wanting this for a long time. Go for it, suck his cock.

I smiled and turned my head toward Allen's hard cock, I licked my lips and leaned in, touching the head of his cock with my tongue. The blood boiled in my head, my cock grew even more in Allen's mouth, and my tongue took on a life of its own. I was in shear ecstasy.

There we were, both men on our sides doing a 69 on each other, slurping and sucking each other's cocks. I reached up and took his shaft in my hand, just above his balls and did my damnedest Linda Lovelace impression. I managed to get all 7 plus inches of dick in my mouth, I KNOW my eyes rolled back into my head, I was so loving it.

I drew back on it and sent my tongue swirling around the velvety head, thinking how weird it felt. It was both hard and soft at the same time, the head was sort of velvety, the shaft was so hard with the foreskin (yes, he's uncut too) so pliable. I fondled his balls for a bit, then I reached behind him to play with his ass and ass crack, not to mention I managed to slide a finger up that hot asshole of his, to which he let out a low moan.

I glanced back at Jackie and she was wide eyed and fingering her pussy slowly but with deliberation. Allen really knew his way around a cock too, damn, he had me twitching and squirming.

We played like this for about 30 more minutes when I could tell Jackie was ready for the next part so I rolled over and with a sigh, I let Allen's dick plop from my mouth. He raised up and I told him to come to the end of the bed and stand there while Jackie got me ready.

He did what he was told and was rewarded with the sight of Jackie lubing up my asshole. She then gave me another surprise by reaching over and grabbing Allen's dick, getting it slick with lube, then she tugged him into position and centered his cock head on my wrinkled anal opening.

Then, with one hand on his cock, placing her other hand on his ass, she guided him into my waiting hole. She and I had been doing a lot of pegging play over the last couple of years and she used a 10" dong that I really enjoyed, so him sliding his cock up my ass was easy and painless. I was laying on my back with my legs spread and in the air, him holding my ankles as he slowly began pumping that hard cock into my ass. Oh DAMN, that felt so fucking good.

Jackie grabbed my cock with her free hand (her other hand was buried into her hot wet cunt) and started stroking me while she leaned forward and fed me one of her big tits. Her nipples were hard as diamonds by now, and I could hear her fingers sloshing inside her as sure began furiously fucking herself. FUCK I was in complete and total Nirvana. A nice dick up my ass, a talented hand on my cock, a great tit in my mouth and the smell of fucking all around me.

I had to hand it to Allen, he was so damned turned on, I'm surprised he lasted this long, but soon enough he started grunting and I felt his dick swell. After that he grabbed his shaft, pulled out of my stretched hole and furiously jerked his tool until he shot all over my cock, balls, stomach, and chest. All that hot white cum splattering on me got my balls boiling and Jackie's talented stroking set my load off as well.

I added my load to Allen's all over my stomach and chest, damn was I spent. And of course, not to be left behind, Jackie's other hand flew in and out of her sopping wet cunny until she let out a low growl that always precedes an intense orgasm for her. She came so hard I think she squirted a little (another first), then she fell back on the bed with a heavy sigh and huge smile.

Spent, the three of us sat on the end of the bed, cum all over me, and looked at each other with dopey grins on out faces. Jackie got up and went into the bathroom, returning with a couple of towels so we could clean up and Allen could get dressed to go. We let him out the door with a promise to plan another date soon.

And that folks, was the first man to man sex for me, as well as her.