MMM Ch. 06: Making Sweet Music

Story Info
Max and I continue having fun with Terri and Tommy.
4.5k words
4.8
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke up, I snuggled in closer to Max. The memories of last night having sex with three men were swirling around in my head almost like it was a dream, but it wasn't. It had really happened. I got out of bed and slipped my nightie on. I tiptoed out to the living room. Terri and Tommy were still sleeping on the couch. I watched Tommy for a minute. I knew today was an important day for him. He would start recording his song. Our song.

I sat on the very edge of the couch next to him and put my fingers through his curls. I leaned down to kiss him and his eyes slowly opened right before my lips touched his. He slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmm," he moaned softly, "I was worried last night was only a dream."

"It wasn't, babe," I whispered, "I'm here." He wrapped his arms around me. "Big day for you," I said. "I wanted to make sure you weren't late."

"Come with me," he said spontaneously.

"No babe, I can't. I have work today," I said. I so wanted to go but it just wasn't possible. And this was his time. I wanted him to feel the pride of it all. "Good luck though! I can't wait to hear all about it tonight," I said standing up to go back into my bedroom to get ready for work. As I pulled my work skirt up, Max kissed me goodbye.

"I can't wait to take you out of those clothes tonight," Max said, "Although if you just don't wear underwear... that would work too," he said trailing his hand up my leg.

I laughed, "I'm wearing underwear to work but I'll let you take them off later baby."

"Which one of us?" he asked smiling and my mind started racing. "I'll leave you with that thought," he said wickedly and kissed me goodbye.

After I was ready for work, I went back out to the living room and Tommy was ready to leave.

"You're not going to leave without saying goodbye are you?" I asked.

"No babe," Tommy said, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm just going to kidnap you!" he said laughing and kissing me. He really wanted me to go with him but I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of work. I decided I'd look at my schedule for tomorrow to see what I might be able to rearrange.

"You're going to be great!" I said giving him one more long kiss. Then I walked over to Terri.

"Besides you have this one to help you," I said to Tommy as I kissed Terri. "Take care of him for me, babe."

"I will," Terri said, finishing his kiss with several small soft kisses. Shit, I loved his plump lips, especially when he did that.

So they left and all I could think about was how much I wished I could be with them all day. Even though I couldn't, I was just excited I'd see them at the end of the day. And what kind of fun would tonight hold?

Max called me at lunchtime, "Don't forget we have dinner tonight downtown." Fuck, I hadn't remembered but yes I would go.

"Yes, baby I'll meet you at...." I fished because had no fucking clue.

"7:00 at Vinny's," Max finished for me. Ha, I thought, that should narrow it down in New York City, but I did actually know where he meant.

I called Tommy in the afternoon, "Hi babe, how's it going?"

"Good babe," he responded eagerly, "You coming down here?"

"No, I can't today, but maybe another day," I said.

"Oh," he replied, "No problem. See you back at your place soon."

"Sorry I'll be late tonight," I told him, "Max has a business dinner and I'm his arm candy."

"Well, you are good arm candy," he said with a laugh, but it was a half-hearted laugh.

"Go out tonight and see some of the city," I prompted him, "I promise I'll show you more this weekend."

"More what?" he said with a more genuine laugh this time.

"Oh there will be more of a lot of things," I promised. "Just get some dinner and I'll see you at home as soon as I can tonight," I said. I really would do my best to make the business dinner go quickly.

At exactly 7:00, I met Max at Vinny's. It was a very nice restaurant and I wished I had remembered we were going out to dinner so I could have worn a fancier outfit. My business clothes tended to be more conservative and if I was going to be arm candy I wished my skirt was shorter and my heels were higher. Nothing I could do now but unbutton one more button on my blouse to show some cleavage.

Max introduced me to his clients. They were a nice older couple, clearly with lots of money. Maybe this would be what Max and I would be like one day. We made small talk before the guys got to their business talk. The wife and I talked while we ate our dinner. As I listened to her extremely boring stories I couldn't help but wonder, did she and her husband ever do anything wild and crazy sexually like Max and I did? We couldn't be the only couple who did things like that, right?

I looked at Max and thought no one would expect him to be so adventurous sexually. He looked so clean-cut and perfect in his suit. It made me want to corrupt him even more. I ran my foot up his leg under the table. He shot me a knowing look and smile.

As dinner came to a close and we were offered coffee and dessert I spoke up, "I'm sorry, I can't, I really need to get going. I have work early tomorrow." I desperately hoped Max would agree so we could get out of there and back home. I mean I certainly couldn't tell this sweet couple we were anxious to get home so I could fuck my other lovers.

"True," Max agreed and we said our polite goodbyes.

As we were walking out of the restaurant, Max stopped at the bathroom. He opened the door to the single women's room and pulled me in with him, locking the door behind us.

"I'm not going to make it home baby," he said, kissing me. I laughed and looked down at his pants.

"Shit baby," I said in awe.

"Give me your underwear," Max commanded.

"Well...." I stalled.

"Now," he said, meaning business. I slipped them off and put them in his hand.

"Good," he said, putting my panties in his pocket, "Bend over the sink."

"Baby, really?" I asked.

"Now," he said again, unbuttoning his pants. I leaned over the sink and waited. He slid my skirt up and I felt him sliding his cock along my wet lips.

"Mmmm, you're so ready for me," he observed, sliding his cock inside my warm folds and reaching around for my clit. It was swollen and ready to explode.

Max pumped in and out of me quickly.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," I said, "I can't hold back."

"Don't hold back, baby," he breathed, "That will make me cum." The first spasm of my orgasm contracted my pussy squeezing his cock.

He thrust a few more times against my convulsing pussy and stiffened, "Yes!" he whisper screamed.

"I'm glad you couldn't make it until we got home," I purred with a satisfied smile.

"Me too," he agreed as he kissed my neck, "And that's just the beginning..."

We arrived back at our place but Tommy and Terri weren't home. I was so disappointed. I really did have work tomorrow, at least for the morning. I had planned on taking off early but I wanted to surprise Tommy with that tomorrow. I would have to go to bed soon so I could function at work. Max went to bed. I put my nightie on and sat on the living room couch for a bit. I wanted them to come home so badly but I would never call and ask them to. They had the right to go out. Even to meet some girls. Ugh, my stomach dropped. Newbies in town were always spotted right away by the desperate girls.

Finally, I got up to go to bed. As I was at my bedroom door I heard the front door open. Terri's arm was around Tommy's waist holding him up. Oh boy, too much to drink.

"Hey guys!" I said quietly because Max had already fallen asleep.

"Hi," Terri said softly following my cue, "Sorry-"

Tommy cut him off, "Hi babe!" he yelled, "I'm home! Look at you!"

"Shhhh," I whispered and went over to help Terri get Tommy to the couch. I sat down with Tommy while Terri went into the kitchen to get Tommy some water. "Looks like you had fun babe," I started, "Did the recording go well today?"

"Yes-" Tommy started and this time Terri cut him off. He sat down handing Tommy the water.

"They were over the top thrilled with what Tommy did today," Terri explained, "They said it was like he was filled up with emotion and it all just came oozing out."

"I was filled up," Tommy said, "With your love babe," he turned to me and kissed me. "I've missed you. I need you. You make me alive," he professed.

"I'm right here," I reassured him.

"I know but not forever," he whined.

"I love you and I'll be right here whenever you need me," I said and I meant it. I had no plans to move but if he wanted to come to New York he was welcome. "Now you get some sleep," I suggested, "I have a surprise for you tomorrow"

"I like surprises," he said gently, pushing me out of the way so he could lie down on the couch. I leaned over to kiss him goodnight. Then I stood up and Terri stood up too.

"Thank you for taking care of him," I said, leaning in to kiss him. Terri put both hands on my cheeks and stopped me from getting to his lips.

"He's not the only one who missed you," he said looking in my eyes, "I realized just how much last night. I tried to move on after you left, and I did. But there was no one like you. No one that made me feel alive. I kicked myself for taking you for granted and getting too busy. I didn't know how special what we had was. I was just stupid and I can't ever fix it. And now I'm sure I'll never find it."

"Oh babe," I said caressing his back, "I love you and I'll always love you. I'll always be here for you too. But you can't go through life thinking something or someone good won't come along. If you want it you have to be open to it. Let's get some sleep and solve life's problems tomorrow." I kissed him for a long time. I wanted him to know I was still here.

"Thank you, babe," he finally said, "I love you. Goodnight." I walked to my bedroom, took off my nightie and climbed into bed with Max.

"Everyone okay?" Max said sleepily as he spooned me.

"Yes baby, goodnight," I said. It had been a long day and I felt like I needed sleep to prepare for what tomorrow would hold.

We all got ready for work again in the morning. I kissed Max goodbye as he left. Then I kissed Tommy and headed towards Terri. I loved how each of them kissed. Different and so good in their own way.

As I kissed Terri I whispered, "Call me when you're away from him. I have a surprise."

"I remember you saying that last night," Terri whispered back. My guess was Tommy didn't remember so I didn't mention it. Better not to distract him so he could focus on what he had to do.

Terri called me later that morning and I told him I had arranged to leave work early in the afternoon so I could meet them at the studio. He gave me the address. I was so excited I couldn't concentrate at work!

When I arrived at the studio Tommy's eyes lit up. "Oh babe," he said hugging and kissing me openly. I guess here I would be his girl, not Terri's or Max's. Tommy introduced me to everyone.

One guy said, "This must be your inspiration."

"You know it!" Tommy said keeping his arm around my shoulders. I was his. Terri smiled. He knew Tommy needed this too.

"Want to hear it?" Tommy asked.

"Is it done?" I asked.

"Mostly," he replied. He played it and I cried, as I always did.

"Oh babe," I kissed him. I couldn't continue I was too choked up. He had waited so long for this moment and now here he was. It was a very special moment that I knew I'd cherish forever. Tommy turned his attention back to work and I stood with Terri. I wiped my tears and Terri caressed my back.

"No," I whispered, "You can't touch me..."

"Oh right," Terri said, putting his arm down.

"Later," I said smiling.

"Good," Terri said smiling.

When Tommy wrapped everything up we left. I walked out of the studio with his arm comfortably around my shoulders again. Once we were a few blocks away I took Terri's hand too. This was New York, no one would even notice.

Once we got home I was so excited I couldn't even think about eating dinner. But Max wasn't home yet so I had to do something to pass the time.

I started cooking and I heard Tommy playing his guitar. Something different. Then I heard him start singing. I stopped moving so I could hear. He was singing about love multiplying. Wow, he had a way with words. He was saying one very simple thing but I knew it's deeper meaning because I knew him. I knew our complicated situation.

I heard the door open. Max was home. Tommy stopped playing.

"Keep playing," Max told Tommy as I went over to kiss him hello. Tommy continued to play for another minute and stopped.

"It's not done yet," he said, "What do you think?"

"I think it's awesome," Max said.

"I'm in awe how you can put together something so beautiful to describe something so complicated-" and I had to stop because I got choked up again. Max put his arm around me. I kissed him and went to Tommy.

"These songs," I started, "beautifully capture what we have so it will forever live on in these songs." I wanted him to know it would never really end. Not for me anyway. Tommy kissed me.

"Ok," Terri said, "Do you need help with dinner? I'm starving!"

"Me too!" Max chimed in. I went back to the kitchen to finish dinner. Terri helped me. We all sat at the kitchen table to eat. We each talked a little about work but as usual, the conversation turned to sex.

"Is she still obsessed with control?" Tommy asked Max. I really was when I was with them.

"I wouldn't say obsessed but we do work on sharing control," he answered honestly. "Aww, who the fuck am I kidding? I do whatever she wants me to!" They all laughed.

"Baby," he said addressing me, "What do you want tonight?" Really just like this. I was going to request what my lovers do over dinner and they were just going to do it? Shit. I wished I had more time to think it over.

"Since this has been such a successful week for Tommy," I started, "I want him to have control tonight."

"Done," Max said raising his drink to toast my kinky request.

Max and Terri cleaned up the dishes and I sat with Tommy on the couch.

"What the fuck babe?" Tommy said looking into my eyes. "You want me to tell you, and your boyfriend what to do in your home? Shit! What if I piss him off and he kicks me out? I'm totally fucked on the streets of New York."

"Calm down babe," I reassured him, "It's fine. You're not going to be kicked out. If I think Max might object to something I'll let you know, but so far he never has."

"Ok," he said but he didn't seem sure.

"Enjoy this," I said taking his hand and putting it on my thigh, "Enjoy me in any way you want. You earned it." I kissed him.

Max and Terri joined us on the couch. Tommy stopped kissing me for a second but I pulled him back into the kiss.

"Now," I said, "Start now." I was handing him control. He knew how to take control. I wanted to see it.

"Stand up," he told me. I obeyed. "Take off your clothes," he requested. I looked down to unbutton my blouse. "Look at me the whole time," he told me.

I kept my eyes locked with his and fumbled a little with my buttons having to feel where they were. As my clothes dropped to the floor I saw Tommy taking his clothes off too. We were the only two who were naked now. Max on one side of Tommy on the couch and Terri on the other side of Tommy.

"Kneel," he told me and I did. I reached out to caress his thighs.

"Hands down," he said, "I'll tell you what to do." Shit I fucking loved that. And Max knew it. I smiled and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Max smile. He knew it was making me wet. Apparently, Tommy knew me only too well also.

"Slide your finger in your pussy," Tommy told me. As I did I knew they could all hear how wet I was. I licked my lips. I heard Terri catch his breath.

"Rub my cock now," Tommy said. I took my finger out of my pussy and wrapped my hand around his cock. I stroked up and down. I bent over wanting to put my mouth on him but I stopped knowing I had to wait for permission.

"You want to lick me?" Tommy asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Beg," Tommy said. He fucking loved when I begged.

"Please babe, let me lick your cock," I said sweetly. I knew what he would say next.

"Too sweet," he said as I predicted, "Be hungry for it. Beg." Shit I fucking loved this.

"Let me lick you now," I said licking my lips, "I need you. Now."

"Yes," he allowed pulling the back of my head towards him as I put his cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head and I heard all three of them suck in their breath. They all knew how good that felt.

"Fuck I missed that," he pulled my head onto his cock more. "Take as much as you can." I tried but I couldn't get him all the way down my throat without gagging.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, "That feels so good."

"Mmmm," I said vibrating my lips against his cock.

"Not like this though babe," he said pulling his hips back on the couch. "Suck Max now." I looked at Max and smiled. He eagerly undressed and sat back down on the couch. I licked and sucked his cock just as eagerly. Also not able to take it all in. Tommy stroked his cock as he watched me suck Max.

"Fuck babe, you're hot," Tommy said. "Suck Terri now."

"Thank you," Terri said ripping off his clothes so quickly. I moved past Tommy licking my lips and then onto Terri. I took his whole cock in my mouth. He was already rock hard but his cock fit. I moaned and my lips vibrated against Terri's balls.

Tommy got off the couch to kneel behind me. He caressed my ass cheek.

"Ohhh," I moaned at his touch. I wanted to be touched. His finger slid over my asshole. "Ohh," I moaned again.

"Max," he turned his attention to him, "Have you fucked her in the ass?"

"Yes," Max answered and Tommy slid one finger in as he said, "Good." He knew if I could take Max, I could take him. I had only ever let him finger me because I was afraid his cock was too big.

"Can I?... While you?..." Max was flustered watching Tommy finger my ass. "I've always wanted to feel from the inside how it felt for her to be filled with two cocks. Can I-"

Tommy understood, "Amazing, it feels amazing." Tommy had been on that end of it when I begged Terri to fuck me in the ass the first time Tommy joined us."

"Want me to beg?" Max chuckled.

"Maybe," Tommy smiled. Fuck it was so hot to see them so comfortable in this situation. "Fuck him, babe," Tommy told me.

Max slid over next to Terri on the couch. I stood up and straddled Max on the couch. I slid my pussy down his fully hard cock. I wanted to kiss him but I was not told to do so. I wanted to be a good girl for Tommy.

Tommy went back to fingering my ass hole. I rocked slowly on top of Max's cock as Tommy slid one and then two fingers inside me.

"Oh!" I moaned, "Yes!" I was looking at Max and then I remembered Terri.

"Come here," I motioned for him to sit up on the back of the couch next to Max's head. Then I'd be able to suck him again. He obeyed and my mouth enveloped his manhood.

"Oh yes babe," he moaned.

As I rocked against Max's cock my clit was being stimulated. I had so many sensations going on and then I felt the tip of Tommy's cock pressing against my puckered hole. I slowed my rocking on Max so Tommy could slide in a little and then out. Then in a little further on my next rock and back out. He would be fully inside of me soon and I'd be filled with three cocks of my favorite three lovers. It was a dream come true for me.

"Oh yes baby," Max said, "Shit you are... so... fucking... amazing."

"Yes babe," Tommy said, "I've wanted this for so long." He was all the way in now. "You like this babe?" Tommy asked.

"Yes," I mumbled with Terri's cock still in my mouth.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned looking at Max only inches from my mouth stuffed with Terri's cock. And now Max could feel Tommy filling me up from the inside. Every time Tommy thrust a little deeper my clit rubbed against Max as his cock sunk deeper. It was clear our bodies were meant to do this. It was too perfect to be an accident.

12