MMM Ch. 07: Going Out on the Town

Story Info
What happens when Max, Terri, Tommy and I go out together?
4.2k words
4.75
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so happy, I was floating on air. I had shared my bed all night with my three lovers Max, Terri and Tommy. Today was Friday and I was ready for all the fun the weekend would hold, starting with clubbing tonight. Max and I had promised to show Terri and Tommy a fun night out in New York City.

The workday dragged for me, but I got home as soon as I could. Tommy and Terri were already home when I arrived. They were on the couch watching TV. Terri waved hello without taking his eyes off the TV, already zoned out. Tommy greeted me at the door.

"Hey babe," he said, kissing me and grabbing my ass, "How was work?" Before I replied I handed him my things and kicked off my shoes.

"You'd make a good house husband," I laughed.

We settled on the couch and talked about our day. Max called to say he was running late but promised to be home in an hour. I was disappointed but I understood. I told the boys we had some time.

"Great," Terri said, "I'll have time for a nap." He rolled to the end of the couch and curled up with his eyes closed. I smiled.

Tommy said, "Why don't I help you get ready?" He had that sparkle in his eyes that meant he had other plans.

"Come here," I said, taking his hand and walking with him into the bedroom.

"That's what I'm talking about!" he said when we got in there and closed the door.

"No," I said, playfully swatting his arms away from my body, "I just wanted to say I don't think we can do anything without Max here."

"Oh," Tommy said, sounding disappointed.

"I just mean he told me he was good with this situation as long as he was involved," I explained. "I don't know exactly what's allowed....Remember the first time we were together without Terri?"

"Yes," Tommy said looking me in the eyes, "We made love and I told you I loved you."

"Yes," I swallowed hard. It was fucking amazing.

"I understand," Tommy said, "Max has been totally cool and I would never do anything he didn't want."

"I know," I said disappointedly. I would have loved for him to be able to take me up against the door again with unbridled urgency. I could feel the electricity between us already building.

"I can help you get dressed though, right?" he offered.

"I won't touch you, I promise," he said, moving his fingers to the buttons on my blouse. "See," he whispered with his lips so close to mine, "I'm only touching your clothes, not your skin." This was true. Max wouldn't mind this. I was pretty sure.

Tommy continued unbuttoning my blouse until he could slip it off my shoulders. He brought his lips close to my bare shoulder. I knew he wanted to kiss it but he didn't. He undid my bra and let it fall to the floor. I felt his breath on my nipple but still, he didn't touch me. He got down on his knees and undid my pants letting them fall to the floor. He was at eye level with my underwear and his finger traced over the lacy trim. Never touching my skin. I was breathing heavily now. He had kept his promise. He had not touched me, and yet he managed to get me more hot and bothered than if he had.

"Maybe you should take them off," he choked out, "I don't think I can take them off without touching..." I slid my fingers into each side of my panties and let them slip off my hips to the floor.

I heard him suck in his breath. He stood up and looked me up and down. I was completely naked and he was still clothed.

"Babe...I...." I said, losing my words in his gaze. I was afraid to move. Afraid I would touch him. I wanted to touch him. I wanted him to touch me. I was so on fire.

"Ok," he said turning away from me finally, "Let's see what we have to wear." He walked over to my closet.

"Well, I was thinking-" I started but he interrupted.

"No, I think I'll be your stylist for the evening," he said in a high-pitched voice. "How about this!?" He held up my champagne wrap-around dress. "It has sparkles and everything."

I laughed taking the hanger from him, "Well girls in New York usually wear black to the clubs at night."

"Not my girl," he went back to his manly voice, "My girl gets noticed and this will do it." He took the dress off the hanger. "Turn around," he instructed. I obeyed. He slipped the sleeves of the dress up my arms and over my shoulders.

"Turn," he said again. I did.

He brought the two sides together in the middle and started to tie it when I said, "I usually wear a bra-"

"Not tonight," he said as he slid one finger along the material just grazing the outer edge of my breast. "Tonight I want to see you sway naturally when you move. It's beautiful...You're beautiful." He almost kissed me.

"Underwear?" I asked.

"Not a chance babe," he smiled. "Necklace," he said and I felt his breath on my lips. I swallowed again.

"Yes I have one that..." I said going to my dresser, "It hangs...." Tommy took it from me and our fingers touched. I sucked in my breath. He went around behind me and clasped it, picking up my hair so it laid back over it. I turned around to face him.

His eyes followed his finger as it trailed down the chain of my necklace to the very end lying between my breasts.

"Perfect," he said looking back up in my eyes.

"Was it hard to go from two men back to one?" Tommy asked, catching me off guard. He had distracted me so much with his "not" touching me.

"Um..." I started trying to piece together coherent thoughts, "Not really. I was alone for a while when I first moved to New York. So by the time I ran into Max again, I needed someone, even just one someone."

"Makes sense," he said contemplating what I had said.

He didn't ask me to elaborate but I wanted to. "Max was always looking for new ways to please me. He didn't even mind when I..." I wanted to tell him about how I told Max about us.

"When you what?" he breathed, his lips still so close to mine.

"I...I told him," I started. He waited. "I told him about what you and Terri did to me. In detail."

"And..." Tommy said.

"And it got him so excited," I confessed, "He just kept wanting to hear more."

Tommy nodded. I continued, "It wasn't long after that we started having people watch us. It opened the door for...for...this."

"I see," he said. "You know I've never had you as my girlfriend all to myself. Not for any long period of time. Terri had you first. Now Max has you. It made me wonder what if it was just us two? Would it be the same?"

"I don't know," I wondered to myself.

"It doesn't matter now," Tommy said, breaking our spell. He walked to the bedroom door saying, "Now that you look like that, I'd better find something a little nicer than this to wear."

Max came home shortly after and when he saw me he whistled. "Wow!" he said to Tommy, "This is our date? We are lucky men!" Terri was still waking up from his nap.

"Yes," Tommy said, "I helped her..." he didn't finish saying get dressed.

Terri popped his head up to survey me and concurred, "You look hot babe!"

"I'll be ready in a minute," Max said heading into the bedroom. I followed him so I could get my shoes.

"Baby, fuck," he said running his hand up my thigh, "It doesn't matter what I wear, tonight all eyes will be on you!" His hand stopped when he got to my upper thigh. "Shit and you're already sticky, I don't even want to go further..." he sighed, "We'll never make it out if I do."

Finally, the three of us headed out on the town. The first club we hit was quiet. It was still early. I got some looks but not too much attention. We sat at the bar and had drinks. Then we headed to another club. This one was a little more crowded and there were people on the dance floor.

"Dance with me," I asked all three.

"I'll stay at the table-" Terri started.

"No fucking way," I said to him kissing him and grabbing him by his collar. "You're going to dance. Now."

"Shit babe!" Terri laughed.

"You heard the lady," Max said following both of us. I looked at Tommy to make sure he followed.

When we got onto the dance floor I said to all three of them, "Don't worry about who sees us. We can do whatever we want here and no one will care! It's New York!"

"Can we all fuck right here?" Tommy asked, grinding my hips.

"Maybe," I said, moving away from him over to Max to kiss him. "Don't tempt me."

We definitely got some looks as I sexily danced with all three of them. At one point a guy tried to join our circle but Tommy edged him out.

After an hour or so we were ready for a new scene.

As we hit the streets it felt good to be out in the fresh cool air. I had been sweating.

"Not sure I can keep up with your dancing baby," Max said laughing.

"Oh, this is just the beginning of the night!" I warned, "Find your second wind."

"I will, don't worry," Max said, putting his arm around me. He always did when I needed him to. "Where to?" he asked me.

"Borderline," I suggested. It wasn't far and it was the wildest club I knew. Loud music. Young people. No boundaries at all. Urban legend said there were orgy rooms in the back but we had never seen them.

"If you're up for it, I am," Max said to me.

Tommy said, "I'm up for it," and grabbed his cock.

"Stop," I said, laughing and putting my hand over Tommy's hand on his cock. "Oh, are you really?"

"Perpetually with you around, babe," Tommy said and put his arm around me too as we walked to the club.

As we walked in, we noticed it had a different vibe. Loud, crowded, bodies up against each other and some intertwined. It was a big raging hormone-filled room. It wouldn't have surprised me to see people having sex right in front of everyone. We got drinks and hit the dance floor. I took advantage of the looser atmosphere and took turns grinding and kissing each of them.

At one point I turned around and some other woman had put herself onto Terri. Her body against his and her lips on his lips. No, my lips. His lips were mine. What the fuck? His hands were up and he wasn't touching her. He wasn't sure how to get her off of him. I knew how.

"What the fuck?" I yelled and grabbed her ear. My mom taught me that one. I pulled her by her ear off of Terri. "Get the fuck off my man!" I yelled.

She yelled, "I thought that was your man," and she pointed to Max.

"He is," I yelled back, "And so is he," I yelled pointing to Tommy. "Stay the fuck away from them all. Got it?"

"Whatever," she said and I released her ear. She walked off. I practically put my tongue down Terri's throat. He grabbed me and returned the kiss.

"Don't let anyone else touch you tonight!" I said to him. "Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," he said, smiling at me and spinning me around.

After some more dancing, I was ready to go. We could all go play at home. I didn't need this place.

We left the club all hot and bothered. Hanging all over each other from drinking and because we didn't want to stop touching. We got a few looks but not many. It was tough to shock people in New York.

As we walked, Terri laughed about how I almost fought that girl for him.

"Shit man," Terri said, "I thought you were going to kill that skank!" Good thing he called her a skank. Terri put his arm around me kissing me.

"You're mine, babe!" I said loudly to no one on the street. "And you're mine," I turned to Max on my other side, kissing him. "Oh, and stop," I said, stopping and pulling Tommy in front of me to kiss him, "You're mine!"

"Right babe," Tommy said laughing, "Let's get you home..."

"You'll have to teach me your ninja ear trick," Terri said laughing.

"Don't ever make me need to use it on you!" I said to all of them.

"No ma'am," Terri said, "Never. I'm a good boy."

"We'll see about that," I said, spanking his ass.

Once we were home I walked right into the bedroom. Max got a glass of water and brought it to me. Tommy and Terri followed him into the bedroom. Max handed me the water and turned me around to face Tommy and Terri. He started kissing my neck as I drank the water.

Tommy watched and said to me, "Did you tell him how hot kissing your neck makes you?"

"I think he figured it out..." I said not specifically remembering if I told Max to do it.

"What else did you tell him that made you hot?" Tommy asked. I realized where he was going with this.

"You mean how I told Max all the ways you two fucked me?" I laughed.

Before Tommy could answer Max said, "You did?" and I could tell he didn't mind.

"You did?" asked Terri.

"Yes," Max said, "It was so fucking hot to hear about it. But not as hot as being a part of it."

"I told him that too," I said to Max, "That it's okay what we do as long as you're included."

"Oh baby," Max said, "Is that why you were so hot and bothered on our way out tonight?" Fuck yes.

"She said I couldn't touch her," Tommy explained, "And I totally respected that dude. I'd never do-"

Max cut him off, "I just meant the first time. If I can't be there now that's fine you'll just tell me about it later."

"Oh," I said, "I probably should have clarified."

Max asked, "So what did you do that got her so hot and bothered?"

"I didn't touch her," Tommy said truthfully.

"He dressed me," I said.

"Then he should undress you," Max said, looking at me. "What do you think?"

"Yes," I breathed. "Please," I said, turning to Tommy.

"Sit," Tommy said, so I sat on the bed. He took off one shoe and then the next. It was so nice to feel his fingers gently on my legs and feet. "Standup," he said and I complied. He leaned close like he was going to kiss me, but he stopped just short of my lips like when he dressed me.

"You were so fucking hot in this dress tonight," he said, sliding his fingers down my shoulder and over my breast. "No bra was definitely the right choice," he said, parting the material to expose my whole breast. He untied the sash, which let the whole front of the dress open. I heard Terri suck in his breath. Tommy slid the dress off my shoulders. This time he kissed my shoulder. I had been waiting hours for that.

I was standing naked except for my necklace.

"I like this necklace," Terri said, stepping towards me. "Leave it on," he said, tracing his finger down it as Tommy had done earlier. I loved it when Terri took control. I took his shirt off so I could press up against him. He could feel me naked. He took his pants off too. He glanced at Max, who was still standing behind me. Smiling. No need to ask permission.

"Babe...I..." Terri started and kissed me. "Now, babe," he said and I looked down to see he was rock hard.

"Yes," I said, "How?"

"Right here," he said, taking his cock and sliding it back and forth along my wet pussy. I lifted my left leg slightly to help him gain access. Max stepped up from behind me and let me lean back a little on him. He held my leg up under my knee so I was spread enough for Terri to push his cock all the way inside me.

"Oh babe, yes," I said. I had been hot and ready all day and this was what I was waiting for.

Max put his lips on my neck again. "Oh baby," I moaned.

Terri pumped quickly and let me know he wasn't going to last long. "Babe..." he grunted.

"Cum," I said, kissing him. He thrust in harder and stiffened. Max helped me stay steady holding me so Terri could fuck me.

"Feel good, baby?" Max whispered.

"Oh yes," I said, leaning my head back against Max's shoulder. Terri kissed the front of my neck and let his cock slip out.

"Thanks, babe," I said to Terri, kissing him as he sat on the bed. Max had put my leg down but was still behind me as I leaned on him. I looked at Tommy.

"Your turn?" I asked him.

"Not yet," Tommy said, "I'll still watch."

Max put his arms around me touching my hard nipples.

"Are you sure?" Max asked Tommy.

"It's ok," Tommy said, staring into my eyes, "Soon." He was still fully dressed. So was Max.

I tried to turn around to face Max but he stopped me and said, "No, like this." He dropped his pants and underwear while still behind me. One hand reached down to my cum soaked pussy and started rubbing my clit. Then he bent me slightly forward to put his cock into my pussy. I looked at Terri. He smiled but didn't move.

Max started pumping in me and rubbing my very swollen clit in rhythm with his pumping.

"Baby," I moaned. I was talking to Max but looking at Tommy. I reached my hand out to Tommy. He shook his head and smiled. What was he waiting for? Wasn't this torture? I had been waiting to cum all night and I was not going to be able to hold back.

"Baby, yes, faster, I'm going to..." I said as Max thrust harder and then stiffened.

"Yes! Baby, yes," he moaned, slowly pumping in and out of my spasming pussy gently stroking my pulsing clit.

"Ohhh, yessss," I moaned, feeling my orgasm crash.

"Yes! I needed that," I said, looking right at Tommy.

"Thanks, baby," Max said, thrusting in and out of my pulsing pussy. Finally, we stopped and he kissed my neck, slipping his cock out of me.

"You're welcome," I said, turning and kissing him on the lips. He went to the bathroom to wash up for bed.

I turned to look at the bed and Terri was already sleeping. I turned to Tommy.

"He didn't even see that, did he?" I chuckled.

"Nope," Tommy said.

"I'll have to teach him more stamina for clubbing," I said smiling.

"What's up with you still fully dressed?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said walking out to the living room, "Come out here after you go to the bathroom."

"Ok," I said wondering what he had planned. I washed up and then went back into the bedroom to grab a nightie to put on. I found the one Tommy bought for me. I didn't want to sit on the couch naked while Tommy was still fully clothed. I kept the necklace on. It sat perfectly in between my breasts in the low-cut lace neckline of my nightie. As I walked out of the bedroom I noticed Max was fast asleep too. I smiled seeing Max and Terri peacefully asleep after fucking me. Then I joined Tommy in the living room.

"Stay right there," Tommy said as I walked towards him sitting on the couch.

"Why?" I said, still thinking he was acting a little strange.

"I just want to look at you," he said, taking in the nightie and saw that I still had the necklace on.

"Babe...I..." I started with concern but Tommy cut me off.

"I just needed you to myself tonight," he said, "When I heard that Max was ok if I...if we... I just need you." He stood up and walked over to me. "I want to make love to you again. Just us." He put his hand on my cheek.

"Yes," I said looking right in his eyes, "They're already sleeping."

He kissed me, softly at first and then slid his tongue in to find mine. He brought a finger up to trace my bottom lip. He pulled away to look at me again and then went back to kissing me.

"I love you, babe," he said, taking a break from his sensual kissing again to look at me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, babe," I said, caressing his back still in his shirt. "But I'll be honest, I need you to get naked now!" I laughed, "You've been teasing me all night!"

"Ok," he smiled, "You do the honors." I unbuttoned his shirt slowly as he had done to me earlier. I traced my fingers down his chest before slipping the shirt off of his shoulders. Then I had to kiss his chest right over his heart. I could see the skin moving as his heartbeat. I undid his pants and slid them down with his underwear. His cock sprang to attention. I smiled at him.

"You're not the only one who was teased all night," he said, smiling back. Touché. He lifted my nightie over my head. Now that we were naked, should we stay here or go back into the bedroom?

"Here?" I questioned Tommy pointing to the couch.

"Yes," he said, taking my hand to sit down with me. He kissed me and leaned me back. He climbed on top of me but didn't do anything with his cock yet. He just kissed me, long and slow again.

"Babe, I want to make love to you but I don't want it to be over, I..." he sounded so desperate to hold on to this moment.

12