MMM Ch. 10: Corrupting Bradley

Story Info
Can I finally convince Bradley to join us?
5.9k words
4.35
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up hearing muffled voices through my bedroom wall. Groggily, I opened my eyes to look next to me in bed. Max was naked with his sexy body stretched out against mine. I realized I was hearing the TV on in the living room. Bradley must have been awake and watching TV. He had been staying on our couch for weeks. My fiancé Max had given the okay to have my former lover come stay with us, but now he was planning to find a place of his own. I wished he would stay with us, even if he didn't want to join us in bed.

I wanted to go out into the living room and talk to Bradley, but I didn't know what to say that wouldn't scare him away. I decided to just lay in bed listening to what he was watching, wishing I could cuddle with him on the couch, which would eventually lead to... Ugh, I had to stop thinking about the possibilities.

I must have sighed out loud because Max said, "What?"

"Nothing, baby," I said snuggling up next to him so he could spoon me.

"Still hot and bothered?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me knowing the answer.

"Always with you," I said.

"Bullshit," he laughed, "You're going crazy over that perfect piece of man meat sitting on our living room couch."

"Stop," I said laughing, "He's not man meat."

"Really?" he said, "Because every girl he encounters seems to think so." My stomach dropped. Just the thought of Bradley being with another woman made me sick.

"I know..." I said.

"Sorry, baby," he said, "You'll get used to being his friend. You will."

"I hope so," I said half laughing, "I can't keep just drinking myself into oblivion every time a girl flirts with him!"

"Agreed!" he said, kissing my neck.

After lunch, Max wanted to go out to get some food and things for the week. He invited me to join him, but I didn't want to go. I didn't want to leave Bradley. I knew he wouldn't be with us much longer now that he said he wanted to move out.

So Bradley and I sat on the couch watching nothing interesting on TV. I was happily rambling on when I realized Bradley was distracted.

"I'm going for a walk," Bradley said standing up.

"I'm sorry I'm talking so much," I said standing too, "I should have asked you about work or something."

"No," Bradley said walking towards that door, "I don't mind listening to you. I could probably listen to you talk all day. I just have to clear my head." I quickly walked past him and stood against the door so he couldn't leave.

"Don't leave," I said, "You can talk to me you know."

"I don't even know what to say," he said, "Everything is all jumbled up inside my brain. All the blood is elsewhere," he said laughing. "Ever since you've told me about...you and....I've been walking around with a hard-on thinking about you. It's literally driving me crazy." His breathing was getting quicker. I could see his heartbeat moving in his chest. His skin-tight T-shirt made it easy to see, and easy to see every fucking ripple of muscle. I put my hand over his heart.

"You're not the only one who has been walking around distracted," I said, rubbing my fingers lightly back and forth over the pulsing heartbeat.

"Oh," he breathed, "Please don't." He grabbed my wrist and took my hand off of him. I loved his touch.

"I'm sorry," I said looking in his eyes, "I...just...I want....I...."

He tightened his grip around my wrist. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. I knew he loved that. I wanted him to make me bite my lip again.

"Don't be sorry," he said, practically gritting his teeth fighting his desire. "I want...." He grabbed my other wrist and put them both over my head against the door. His face was so close to mine.

"Oh," I let out a soft moan, "Want what?"

His cheek was on mine and then he leaned into my hair with his lips grazing my ear and said, "I don't even know anymore." I felt his hot breath on my ear. His body wasn't up against me but I wanted it to be.

"I know what I want. What I need," I said. I was done dancing around this. "Before I left, you told me to take control sometimes. I am. Right now. Join us. When Max gets back. Please take me." I finally realized he needed me to take control. "Stop overthinking it and let go. Trust me."

Bradley pressed his body up against me, and I could feel how excited he was. He looked into my eyes and sighed. His lips were so close to mine.

Then suddenly he pulled me off the door so he could open it. He stepped out and looked back at me. He turned and walked away. Tears sprung to my eyes. I almost yelled to him don't bring another girl home or I'll lock you out, but I didn't. He could do whatever he wanted. I did not have control.

Fuck. Had I pushed him away? Max got home and I was sulking on the couch.

"Where is Bradley?" he asked.

"I think I scared him away again," I said.

"Baby..." he said, shaking his head and walking into the kitchen to unpack the bags. Afterward, he joined me on the couch and we sat zoned out watching TV. My brain hurt from thinking about Bradley and what could be. I had to let it go somehow.

A couple hours later Bradley returned with a pizza and some drinks.

"I'm sorry," he said as he set everything on the kitchen table. "I brought a peace offering. Can we eat and talk?"

"Sure," I said, getting off the couch to join him in the kitchen. Max followed me. Bradley smiled. I loved his smile. It was wide but a little sly. It made me wonder exactly what he was thinking behind those gorgeous eyes.

We sat and ate and made small talk. After a couple of drinks, we got down to some real conversation.

Bradley said to me, "When you moved away, all I wanted was a second chance with you." He reached over and put his hand on mine. Then he looked at Max. Max wasn't phased by it.

Bradley continued, "I had never felt a connection like that with anyone, and I haven't since." He moved his hand up to my wrist to caress where he had grabbed me before and kept talking. "I thought I could leave our special time together as just that. Special. But it haunted my dreams. I wanted it again. I needed it. I didn't know how I was going to live without that kind of connection."

"Then when I got here, I saw him," Bradley looked at Max and smiled. "Shit, he is literally the perfect guy. Smart, successful, good-looking. Who can measure up to this?"

"He's pretty fucking awesome," I said laughing, "I have good taste in men."

"And it's so obvious he loves you..." Bradley said. I lifted my fingers to the chain around my neck. I had Max's chain as a symbol of his commitment to be with me for the rest of our lives. No ring yet but the necklace Max had worn for years showed his love and I appreciated it.

"I do know," I said, "But how do you know?" I reached my other hand out to Max's hand.

"Shit," Bradley said, "By fucking everything. He looks at you and his face lights up. He talks about you and his eyes smile. You talk to him and he is with you for every word. He exists for you." That was the most awesome thing anyone had ever said to me.

"Awww," I said, "So what did you think about that when you got here?"

"When I first got here I was jealous," Bradley said, "I felt like I fucked up all over again by not doing something earlier to make you mine, or by not doing something to make you stay. Not that I had any control over you."

"Well, I actually did give you control. I wanted you to take control and you did," I reminded him, "So thank you for being able to please me without question."

"You're welcome," Bradley said laughing. "I quickly realized how happy you two were and my jealousy went away. And I really like Max. You've been so good to me," he said looking at Max. "I decided I could just be friends with you both, and it's been great staying here."

"I've loved having you," I moved my hand over his now and caressed him.

"I thought I could stop thinking about us," Bradley said, "But I couldn't. Then when you talked about...what you've done. I tried to put together all of that information with what I already knew about you, and it made me want you even more. Fuck I've been walking around with a boner basically since I arrived at your door." I let go of his hand on the table and reached under the table to his crotch.

"Yes," I confirmed with a smile, "Still hard."

"Still?" Max asked.

"Before he left he had a hard-on too," I said, smiling at Bradley. I had enjoyed it when he pressed up against me before he left earlier.

"I knew I wanted you again," he said, "But I just didn't see how I fit into this. I couldn't be responsible for fucking up what you two have. And I couldn't imagine sharing you. I just couldn't wrap my head around it at all."

"And now?" I asked.

"Now, I'm done thinking about it," he said, "It's not for me to understand, it's just for me to let go. I need to trust that if you want to let me in again then it's what is meant to be." Tommy's song, Meant To Be. I'd have to play it for Bradley now that he knew what really happened. "I can't fuck up and lose you again. I won't let myself get in my own way."

"So you're...you can....you want to..." I was so excited I couldn't get the words out.

"Whatever you want..." he said looking at me and then Max, "I'm in." Fuck my mind was racing. What first? I couldn't decide. I leaned over to kiss him. Oh, feeling his lips again after so long was heavenly. I put my hand on his cheek and just kissed him for a while. I had wanted to do that for so long that I didn't want to stop. Then I pulled back a little to check his reaction. He immediately looked at Max. Max was smiling. Bradley smiled too.

I stood up from the kitchen table where we had just finished eating our pizza for dinner and took Bradley's hand to have him stand with me.

"I don't know what to do here..." he said, his voice a little shaky, "If it was just me and you, I'd just do whatever I felt like, but with another person....I don't know how this works. I feel like a virgin all over again." He laughed.

"It is kinda like that," Max said, "That's part of what makes it all so exciting. Not that you need to get any more excited." We both looked at Bradley's pants. I had to set him free. I undid his pants and pushed them down hearing them land on the floor. His cock sprang to attention.

"Oh," I gasped, no underwear on! I had wanted to see him naked for weeks, and now here it was ready for me. I lightly ran my fingers along his full length. He was about the same size as Max. I got down on my knees and licked the precum off the tip. Bradley sucked in his breath. I grabbed the base of his cock and swirled my tongue around his head.

"Ohhhh," he moaned twisting his fingers in my hair, "I sooooo missed that."

"That always feels so good," Max commented. He was still sitting at the table so I couldn't see if he was hard but I imagined he was.

I sucked Bradley for only a few seconds. I needed to feel his cock inside me. I stood up and kissed him. I remembered when we first got together I had tried to kiss him with his juices on my lips, and he backed away not sure he wanted to taste himself. Now though, he grabbed me by the back of my neck and devoured me.

"Oh shit," he said between kisses, "I don't know how you want to do it but I'm just going to apologize now. I'm not going to last." He took off my shirt and flung it across the room. He pulled down my shorts and underwear so I could step out of them.

Now we were naked standing between the kitchen and living room just looking in each other's eyes. I took his cock and slid it through my dripping pussy lips.

"Ohhh, fuck," he moaned, "You are so fucking wet."

"Yes," I breathed and I felt his cock sliding in me. "Oh, yes," I moaned. He pulled me closer so he could pump in and out slowly.

"Mmmmm," he moaned.

"No," I said, stepping back, removing my pussy from his cock.

"What? Why?" he asked, breathing hard. I turned around and bent over a little, holding onto the back of the kitchen chair.

"Like we did in the shower," I reminded him.

"Oh, yea," he said, putting his cock in me again and lightly running his fingers down my back.

I looked over at Max. He saw me and pushed his chair back from the table so I could see he had his shorts and underwear down and he was rubbing his cock.

"Join us, baby," I said, reaching my hand out to him.

"No, baby," he said, "This is your time. Bradley's time actually." He was permitting us to enjoy each other. He was just the best.

"Thanks," Bradley said and he reached around to my clit.

"Oh! Yes!" I said, confirming that he remembered just the right spot.

"Oh yes," I said, "Fuck me harder." And he started thrusting into me harder. I saw Max's hand move quicker.

"Oh! I'm not going to last...oh! I'm going to..." Bradley said.

"Cum, yes, cum," I said, "Me too...I...." My body bucked back into him as the first wave of my orgasm crashed.

"Oh! Yes!" My pussy started spasming against his cock and then he exploded.

"Oh!" Bradley grunted, "Shit! Yes! Oh!" He was totally lost in finally letting go and giving in to this.

Then I heard Max's grunt too. I looked at him and I saw his cum explode out all over his shirt.

Bradley slowed his pumping and let his cock slip out. He turned me around and kissed me. "Thank you," he murmured between kisses.

"No, thank you," I said, "Really, thank you for trusting me."

Max stood up and his pulled-down shorts and underwear fell off. He walked over to us taking his cum soaked T-shirt off and dropping it to the floor with the rest of our scattered clothes. Bradley was still holding me and I turned my head to Max. Bradley started to let go of me, but I moved my arms to keep him holding me while I kissed Max.

"That was fucking hot," Max said, "Now you know what I want."

"I do," I said. I gave Bradley one more kiss and walked over to the couch. I sat down and spread my legs. Bradley's cum was already dripping out on my thighs. I took my finger and ran it through my pussy.

"You're going to like this, baby," I said as Max walked over to me. Bradley just watched.

Max knelt down between my legs and moved my hand out of the way. His tongue licked up the little bit of Bradley's cum that was on my thighs and then his tongue spread my pussy lips to get more. We both loved tasting juices. It was wildly dirty and exciting.

"Oh, baby!" I screamed, "Yes!" I grabbed his head to pull him in tighter. I bit my lip and looked over at Bradley. He was in awe of what he was seeing. Max was eating, no devouring, his cum out of my pussy. I was afraid of his reaction but then I saw his cock twitch. He was already getting hard again.

"Come here," I whispered, motioning to Bradley.

"No...I....you guys...." he didn't know the proper etiquette, as if there was any.

"Come here," I said in a more demanding voice. His cock got harder and he walked over to me. I reached out for his cock.

"Let me...taste," I said and he knelt on the couch so he could put his cock in my mouth. His cum soaked cock, still slick with both of our juices.

"Mmmm," Max moaned so that his lips vibrated on my almost perfectly cleaned-out pussy.

"Mmmm," I moaned against Bradley's cock licking and sucking all of our juices off. "I like the way we taste," I said, looking up at Bradley and smiling.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I tasted it. Fuck this is so hot," Bradley said, "I never imagined...."

I sucked and licked his cock some more and said, "Just wait until Max gets to the best part."

"The best part?" he asked.

"He's going to suck my clit," I said, "Like you did. You didn't even know how much I liked it."

"Oh I quickly got the idea..." he said, as his breath quickened.

Max moved his lips up to my clit and put them right around it. I knew what was coming.

"Mmmm," I moaned against Bradley's cock again. When I felt Max's first suck I gasped and let go of Bradley's cock so I could scream, "Oh! Yes! Yes!" I licked and screamed and stroked his cock with my hand.

"Yes! Baby! Yes! I'm going to cum!" I screamed.

"Oh!" Bradley grunted. He was close too.

I let myself go over the edge and felt the first crash of my orgasm. Max stopped sucking and gently licked my clit. He knew how to make the orgasm last longer that way.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" I was lost in my orgasm and just held Bradley's cock against my lips.

Then I felt Max's cock slide into my pussy so he could feel the last of my spasms.

"Oh, baby," Max said, his mouth slick from licking our juices. I held Bradley's cock away from my lips so Max could kiss me. Then I went back to licking Bradley's cock.

"Oh!" Bradley said, "I'm sorry, I..." I realized his cock was stiffening getting ready to shoot his load. I quickly put my mouth as far over it as I could and sucked. He came and I swallowed again and again and again.

"Take it all, baby," Max said as he quickened his pace fucking me harder.

"Oh!" I said, gasping for breath as the last of Bradley's cum dripped down my chin.

"Cum, baby!" I instructed Max, and he listened. His cock stiffened and burst inside me.

"Yes!" he screamed and slowed his pumping. Bradley sat down next to me. Max rolled off to the other side of me. I put my hands on each of their thighs.

Our breathing returned to normal and I said, "Well, that was fucking amazing!" They both agreed.

Bradley turned to kiss me. "What now?"

"I don't know," I said, "The night is still young."

Max stood up from our fuck session on the couch and said, "Let's go to bed and watch some tv. We'll see where it goes from there..." He grabbed my hand, and I stood up grabbing Bradley's hand.

"Me too?" Bradley asked.

"Of course," I said with a smile. We all walked naked into the bedroom. Max climbed into his spot on the bed and I climbed in next and then Bradley. I snuggled up next to Bradley.

"Are you sure this is ok?" Bradley asked, but I didn't know if he was asking me or Max.

"Does it feel good?" Max asked.

"Hell yes," Bradley answered, kissing the top of my head.

"For me too," Max said.

"That means it's ok," I said.

We watched some silly old shows and laughed at the clothes and the outdated things they found funny. We talked about the shows we watched growing up. We laughed a lot and it felt really good.

"Anyone hungry?" Bradley asked, "I'm going to get a slice of pizza."

"No thanks," said Max.

"No, but I'll go with you," I said and walked out to the kitchen naked. He grabbed a slice of pizza and put it in the toaster oven. He got a drink out of the fridge and gave me one too.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" he asked.

"I know you were conflicted earlier today and I just want to make sure you're comfortable," I offered.

"I told you I'm done overthinking it," he said, "If you're both happy, I'm happy."

"Let me play you Tommy's song," I said, "He wrote it when he visited. He hasn't formally recorded it yet. Once he has a whole album's worth of songs he's going to visit New York to record again."

I put the song on. "Listen to the words," I said.

"Wow!" Bradley said when it ended, "He's talking about you isn't he?"

"Yes, all of us," I said, "How sometimes things that are meant to be aren't what you thought they'd be."

"So when Terri and Tommy visited, Max was okay with it?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, "It felt weird at first but we quickly got comfortable together."

The toaster oven dinged. His pizza was ready so he put it on a plate to cool.

"I think I'm still in the it feels weird phase," he said with an awkward chuckle, "I mean I'm standing here naked with you so thrilled that I get to be with you again, but your fiancé is in bed waiting for us to return."

"I know," I said, "Every time I speak out loud what we do or have done it sounds bizarre, but doing it just feels right."

"I agree," Bradley said, "For the first time in a long time I feel content." We walked back into the bedroom with our drinks and his slice of pizza.

12