MMM Ch. 15: Adding More Men

Story Info
Max, Bradley and I visit the sex club.
5.3k words
0000

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in Bradley's arms, content as could be with my lover. As my eyes opened, I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Good morning, baby," Bradley said, kissing the top of my head as I was wrapped in his arms in bed.

"Good morning," I replied to him as I felt Max's hand on my back. The three of us were waking up in our bed, which we had been sharing for a while now.

"Everything ok?" I asked Bradley.

"Yes," he said, "Why?"

"Last night...I....you..." I didn't know how to explain what happened but I knew he had felt something different as I pleased both of my lover's cocks with my mouth. Bradley seemed much calmer and more composed this morning.

He said hesitantly, "You love me, right?"

"Yes," I said cautiously since that seemed like a weird thing to ask.

"And you know I love you, right?" Bradley continued, "More than I've ever loved anyone."

"Yes..." I said hesitantly, waiting for what was coming next.

"Then please listen and don't take any of this personally," he started and immediately I felt sick to my stomach, "I know I've mentioned that I've been with guys, but I haven't since I came to New York. I have been happy and fulfilled with you, both of you. But lately, especially when you do things like you did last night, it reminds me that I like sex with guys sometimes. I'm not gay, because I love pussy way too much; specifically your pussy. But I do think I'm bisexual."

Ok, there it was. I did kinda know that. How did that affect our threesome? I didn't think Max was bi, even though he had been affectionate with Bradley. So did Bradley want to be with another guy? Did he want to leave us and find a couple where the woman and the man both wanted to have sex with him? I wasn't really sure where he was going with this.

"I'm awake," Max said, moving his hand on my back, "I don't want to eavesdrop..."

"No secrets here," Bradley said, "How much did you hear?"

"Enough," Max said leaning up over me and addressing Bradley, "I do love you, but I'm not really interested in you sexually. Although I guess I could be persuaded to..."

"No," Bradley said, "Nope, that's not how it works. Either you desire to touch a man or you don't. You aren't persuaded into it, but thanks for offering." Bradley smiled. "Last night I realized I do really want to touch a man again and I want him to touch me."

"Oh," I said, pondering this new information and trying not to take it personally. Of course, I wanted to please my lovers in every way. But I definitely couldn't please Bradley in the way a man could.

"I get it," Max said, "Well actually, I don't get it because I don't want to do the same, but I understand that you do." He laughed and then offered a serious suggestion, "We could explore that together....at the sex club..."

"Is there someone at work you want?" I said, getting suspicious as I always did. My jealous streak ran fierce and I didn't think it would ever completely go away.

"I would never mix sex and work," Bradley replied immediately, "I have seen people who do and it never ends well." I could understand that. "I think Max has a good idea. We would all be together at the sex club and you'd be able to explore what turns you on. It makes sense."

"Of course," I said, rolling my eyes and laughing, "He always has the answers."

When the weekend finally came, the three of us went to the sex club our neighbor Ron had told us about. The woman who checked us in at the front counter was absolutely drooling over Bradley offering to help him out in any way. If only she knew what he was here for, I chuckled to myself. This time Max and I knew to head straight for a drink first and loosen up before exploring. It ended up being a few drinks. Bradley chatted with some guys at the bar. One guy touched his chest. At first, I felt a jealous pang, but then I realized I liked seeing a guy touch him. It was sexy to me. I was wondering if I would enjoy seeing more.

Finally, we were ready to explore the rest of the club. We walked around looking for rooms and had a few laughs about the signs because they were quite straightforward. We decided to enter a room called Watching Men, Mixed Crowd. That sounded like what we were looking for.

We walked in and saw two guys on the bed "stage" and men and women around the outside watching. As we sat along the dimly lit outer edge of the room, I looked closer and the two men on the bed were rubbing their very hard cocks together. They were kissing too.

"See," Bradley whispered to me, "I know you didn't know that was a thing..."

"I did not...." I said but I could see they were really enjoying it.

"It's called frotting," Bradley said. Oh wow, it even had a name. Bradley watched intently. I leaned back on Max so he could put his arms around me while we both still had a view of everything in the room. The man and woman to the right of Max were kissing and groping each other as they both kept an eye on the men on the bed. Bradley was to my left and to his left was a man by himself. He was hot. He had taken off his shirt and he was clearly excited judging by the size of the bulge in his pants.

I looked at Bradley and whispered, "Go," motioning with my eyes toward the hot guy. No, Bradley silently responded by shaking his head. The man looked our way and smiled. Yes, I mouthed to Bradley when he finally looked my way again. But I turned back towards Max so I could let Bradley have his space. He didn't need my help.

"Bradley was right," Max whispered to me.

"About what?" I whispered.

"I'm just not into guys," he said with a small laugh, "I keep desperately looking around the room to find the girls."

"I can tell this really isn't doing it for you," I said, feeling his soft cock in his pants.

"It is interesting though," he said, "even though it doesn't get me excited." By now the men on the bed had gotten on all fours and were having sex. It made me wonder about the different positions for men.

By the time I turned around to check on Bradley, he was now sitting with the hot guy who was next to him. Their heads were close as they whispered to each other smiling. The guy's hand was firmly rubbing up and down Bradley's thigh. Oh shit! It was happening and I did think it was incredibly hot.

"You like this don't you, baby?" he whispered, noticing me squirming.

"Yes, and I don't know why," I said. Max reached down to gain access under my skirt. I knew not to wear underwear.

"Because you like men," he whispered and dipped his finger into my dripping pussy.

"Oh," I gasped as quietly as I could, leaning my head back on his shoulder. Even though I was quiet, I saw Bradley look over at me. I smiled and he smiled at me as he turned back to his new friend. Their lips found each other. It was a rougher kiss than we usually did, which also intrigued me. I watched as they grabbed and groped at each other. Finally, their pants were down enough for their cocks to be free. Bradley was bigger than the other guy. They stroked each other.

Max had made his way to my clit and I was flooded with excitement from all of the pleasure around me. The men on the bed were in a new position and the couple next to us were fucking now too.

"Are you going to cum, baby?" Max asked.

"Yes," I said. I was ready but I thought I would like to wait for Bradley. I wasn't sure if he was going to move into a different position or if they would just keep stroking each other. Then I saw and heard he was near. I could just tell.

"Yes, baby," I said both to Max for what he was doing with his hand, and to Bradley because I wanted him to know I was happy for him.

I saw Bradley stiffen and I heard his familiar grunt. My orgasm washed over me. I didn't even notice if his new guy friend came, but I figured he did because they both slowed their movements on each other's cock and then stopped. Bradley pulled his pants up and just sat for a moment before talking to his new friend. I also sat still after my orgasm and watched Max lick his fingers.

"You bad boy," I whispered, turning to kiss him.

"Oh no," he said with a laugh, "I'm a very good boy who will get rewarded later, right?"

"Yes, baby," I said, kissing him again. Bradley talked to his new friend for a few minutes and then stood up. He walked over to me and held his hand out for me to stand with him. I stood. His hand touched my cheek as his other arm went around my back.

"Baby?" Bradley said softly.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you," he said and gently kissed me.

"I love you too," I said in between kisses. His arm left my back and I realized he was motioning to Max to stand too.

"Can we go home? I need...you...." Bradley asked both of us and kissed me. Right in front of his new friend.

"Yes, baby," I said and Max nodded. On our way home Max chatted about random things, but as soon as we got home I wanted to really talk.

"So?" I said to Bradley as soon as the apartment door closed and we could talk freely.

"So, what?" Bradley said.

"Well," I started, "We went tonight for you. We came home for you. I want to know what's going through your head now." I tried not to sound demanding but I needed to know. Bradley kissed me.

"What's going through my head is how much I love you." He looked at me and then passed me to Max who had moved closer behind me. "Sex is empty without love," Bradley said. I nodded in agreement.

"So..." I still wasn't sure what he wanted.

"Make love to me," Bradley said, returning his lips to mine. "I need you."

"Yes, baby," I said and the three of us went to the bedroom. Bradley stood in front of me undressing me and Max stood behind me helping Bradley.

"This," Bradley said as his finger trailed from my lips down my chin and around my breasts, "This fills me up." He kissed and caressed me. I helped him out of his shirt and pants. He pulled me onto the bed with him so I was laying on top of him. His hands wandered all over me with his lips soon following. I glanced back to Max and he was naked now too. He was the only one who hadn't cum yet tonight and his cock was rock hard. Bradley was hard too. Bradley pushed me up on all fours and motioned to Max.

"Get yourself wet with her juices," Bradley told Max. Max put his fingers in my pussy and then he eased his cock inside me.

"Oh...yes..." I needed to be filled.

Bradley pulled me towards him so Max's cock left my pussy and then he was able to replace it with his. He held my cheek and looked in my eyes bringing my lips down to his. He rocked me as he thrust in and out slowly. Max put his hand on my ass and I felt the first finger teasing my puckered hole.

"Oh..." I said and bit my lip. Bradley smiled.

"She's ready for more," Bradley said to Max. Max put his second finger in.

"I am...baby...I'm ready..." I let Max know. I felt his cock start to slowly slide into my ass. My pussy was already full with Bradley's cock and feeling Max filling me up more was dizzying!

"Yes, baby," Max said, kissing my neck as he slid all the way in.

Bradley kissed my lips between my moans.

"Oh...yes...mmmm..." Max started a steady rocking rhythm, driving me down onto Bradley's cock. Each time my clit hit the base of his cock, I felt an incredible orgasm building.

"Yes," Bradley said, "This. Make love to me." He looked at me and then Max. We were making love to him. Max kept the rocking slow and steady. Not a frenzy. I wouldn't have minded to pick up the pace, but Bradley was holding my hips and kept me rocking with Max's rhythm.

"I'm not going to...last...much longer..." Max said, breathing hard. "Baby...this feels..." He thrust hard into me and I felt his cock stiffen and burst with his orgasm. That pushed me down harder on Bradley's cock and my orgasm began to crash.

"Oh, baby, yes, yes," I said trying to catch my breath, kissing Bradley, "Yes..." Bradley stiffened in my pussy and I now had two throbbing cocks in me.

"Baby!" Bradley said, kissing me. "Ohhhhh..." We rode our orgasms until we collapsed in a pile kissing and caressing.

When we finally caught our breath, Bradley said, "I love you. Both. This is all I need." We fell asleep content.

Bradley didn't mention going back to the sex club or being with a man again. I assumed it would come up again at some point, but if he was happy I wasn't going to second-guess him.

One day as I arrived home from work, I saw Ron getting ready to go into his building.

"Hey, Ron!" I called and waved.

"Hey!" he said, smiling and coming over to hug me. It was a casual greeting considering how intimately we know each other.

"We didn't see you at the sex club last time," I said right away. No need for small talk.

"Oh," Ron said, "You went again?"

"Yes," I told him, "Max and I wanted to show Bradley."

"I don't think I've officially met Bradley," Ron said with a smile. He had watched us through the window one night when we were having sex.

"Come over for a drink tonight and you can meet him," I offered spontaneously.

"I'd love to," Ron said excitedly. "What time?"

"Everyone should be home in about an hour," I said.

"Great," he said, flipping his hair out of his face with his hand. I fucking loved when he did that.

"Good," I said, lifting my lips to meet his in a quick goodbye kiss.

I called both Max and Bradley and told them to get home right away. Bradley said he was already on his way home and Max said he'd do his best.

Bradley arrived and I was already having a drink.

"Baby," he said, taking me in his arms, "Relax. Why are you all wound up?" Geez, Max had said the same thing to me last time we had Ron over.

"Why aren't you a bit nervous?" I asked, challenging him.

"He's your friend right?" he said, definitely downplaying the fact that he watches us have sex. There must be a different word to describe that other than friend.

"I don't know," I said honestly, "He almost fucked me and he watches me get fucked. It's definitely not a traditional friendship."

"You're not exactly a traditional girl," he said laughing, "You've got this, whatever happens or doesn't." He was right. There was no predicting where this would go and I could be ok with that. Wasn't I being greedy though asking another man to join us? Weren't my two men enough?

Bradley and I sat on the couch chatting about our day waiting for Max to come home. Then we heard the knock on the door. It must be Ron. I jumped up to answer it.

I opened the door and saw that Ron had changed. His shirt hugged his muscular body. He flipped his hair back as he leaned forward to kiss me hello.

"Hi!" he said and I realized I hadn't said anything yet.

"Yes, hi, please come in," I said, taking a step back. I practically fell over Bradley standing behind me.

"Oh, baby, sorry," I said, holding Bradley's arm to steady myself. Bradley held me with one arm and extended his other hand to Ron.

"Hi, I'm Bradley. I've seen you around," Bradley said, smiling his sly smile. When I looked to see Ron's reaction, he let out a small laugh.

"Yes," Ron said, shaking Bradley's hand, "Ron. Nice to officially meet you."

"Max will be home soon," I offered, still feeling a little flustered and excited about Ron being in our apartment again.

"This is for you, beautiful," Ron said, handing me a bottle of wine. He looked into my eyes and I was at a loss for words again, still. I took the bottle.

"Thank you," I said as Bradley started talking to Ron and walking over to the couch. I went to the kitchen mostly to compose myself, but at least I had an excuse to open the wine.

I brought Ron a drink and sat on the couch next to Bradley with Ron on his other side. They were talking about Ron's work. He was in advertising. I did not know that. When Bradley mentioned his modeling, Ron recognized him.

"Shit!" Ron said laughing, "I have seen you. And your naked ass! And not just through my window!"

They talked shop a bit which got me off the hook since I had nothing to offer to the conversation. I did pretend to listen as I stole glances at Ron. He really was good-looking. Completely opposite coloring of Bradley. Ron had sandy blond hair while Bradley's hair was so dark it was almost black. They both had gorgeous blue eyes though.

"Do you agree, baby?" I heard Bradley ask. Um, I had no idea since I hadn't been listening at all.

"I'm home!" Max said coming through the door saving me from the embarrassment of admitting I was mesmerized by these two hot men on my couch.

Max was holding a pizza and flowers. I walked over to him to help him.

"Hi, baby," he said, kissing me, "These are for you," he said, handing me the flowers. "The pizza is for anyone who is hungry. Like me."

"Thank you," I said, taking the flowers from him. I loved when he brought me flowers for no reason.

"Hi," Max said, shaking Ron's hand, "Nice to see you again." Max always had the right words. He set the pizza down on the coffee table and said, "I'll be right back with some plates and napkins so we can dig in."

I went into the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase. Max put his arms around me from behind.

"Ready, baby?" he said laughing.

"For what?" I asked innocently, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Anything...." Max said with a wink and headed into the living room. I smiled and thought ok, game on.

I followed Max setting the flowers on the table and sat back on the couch. This time Bradley had moved over and directed me to sit in between him and Ron. My heart started to race. I was excited to be next to Ron.

After some pizza, drinks and casual conversation, I started to relax. Ron's hand touched my thigh and he smiled. It was then I knew he wasn't here just for a friendly visit.

"So, you mentioned the sex club," Ron said to me, "Did you enjoy it?" I wasn't sure how to answer.

"I like it there," I said, "But this time we did something different. Something for Bradley."

Bradley looked at me. I didn't mean to make him talk about it if he didn't want to.

"Your first time?" Ron asked Bradley. Bradley nodded. "Did you like it?" Ron continued.

"It was interesting," Bradley started and then paused. He was choosing his words carefully. "I was glad to be with people I love and trust," Bradley looked at me on his left and Max on his right. "But sex with a stranger in front of others is definitely different."

"True," Ron said and he looked at me, "Were you jealous?" He knew me well enough from our last visit to the club.

"No," I answered honestly.

"Wow!" Ron said, "Good for you! My wife went bonkers when I was with a new girl or guy. Which is ironic because she went specifically to fuck as many new guys as she could find." It took me a second. Did Ron just admit to being bisexual? Bradley smiled. Yes, I had heard right.

"I think she wasn't jealous," Bradley told Ron, "because I was with a guy." Ok, well it was all out there now. My mind raced. Was Bradley as attracted to Ron as I was? I wouldn't blame him. Ron was hot. But were we going to talk about them both being bi?

"Oh," Ron said, "And you?" Ron asked Max.

"My goal is to please this little hottie," Max answered in the cutest way. I wished I was sitting closer to him so I could have kissed him.

"Awwww," Bradley said playfully punching Max, "You lovesick puppy."

"Yep," Max said smiling, swatting Bradley's hand away. I wondered what Ron was thinking of our setup. I also wondered who Ron wanted to have sex with, Bradley, me or both of us.

"I see," Ron said, picking up my hand to admire the engagement ring Max had given me, "Congratulations."

"Thank you," I replied. Ron didn't let go of my hand though. He kept it in his and gently caressed my fingers.

"So, that's it," Ron said, "No more new men for you?" He was looking in my eyes and he was so close I could feel his breath on me.

"I don't know," I said, "I guess we can decide that...together..." I did think I could be with Ron. I was more comfortable with him after knowing him for a while now. I assumed Max wouldn't mind me being with another man. He always told me he liked it.

12