MMM Pt. 10 - Photo Shoot

Story Info
Jocks have a photo shoot of the twink.
4.5k words
4.85
2.3k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for following along with this loving, silly trio! I've had so much fun writing about them. This will likely be my last chapter in this series for a while, as it seems like a good place in the story to pause. They obviously have an HEA. I'm going to be focusing on some of my other stories. Brycen, Patt, and Elijah's sexy adventures will continue, and I'll likely write about a few of them here and there in the future as I'm inspired. Thanks again for enjoying their journey with me!

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

Patt's birthday fell on a Saturday. Our organizer, Elijah, planned a lunch celebration outside on a grassy field close to campus. Friends came and went as they had time. He made it potluck style, so people brought whatever they wanted to eat. Patt said no presents, so instead, anyone who wanted added money (cash in a jar or via venmo account which was taped on the jar) for the local children's hospital.

We had loudspeakers playing chill music while people played volleyball and spikeball. We sang him happy birthday, and he looked at me and Elijah as he made his wish before blowing out the candles. The cake was devoured.

I had a wonderful time! Patt said he did, too.

That night, we got all dressed up and took Patt to a really nice steak house in the city. It was romantic and delicious. And yes, between ordering our food and it arriving, I gave him a bday bj in the bathroom.

......

The next free day we all had, Patt told us to meet him in a building off campus. The guys were already there and setting up when I arrived to a quite large, very professional looking photography room.

"Hi, angel! Thanks for coming!" Patt hugged me.

I'd been a little nervous for several days for this, not knowing what to expect, and sometimes nerves made me horny. "Will you be the one making me come?" I licked his neck.

"Hmm, yeah, but none of that off camera."

My dick twitched. "Huh?"

He pulled away and kissed my nose. "I'm just kidding," he said, but for some reason I felt like the wheels in his head were turning.

"Brycen babe!!!" Elijah picked me up from behind and spun me around!

I laughed and kicked the air until he finally let me down. But he didn't let go. He only slid me down until my ass was firmly snuggled against his hard cock. He gently rocked against me.

"Elijah, what are you doing?"

"Patt told me not to blow a load for 24 hours before the shoot. I'm so ready."

"Only 24 hours?"

He grunted. "I can't remember the last time I went that long." He kept grinding into me, to which my body was slowly starting to respond.

"Not even when you were sick?"

His mouth pressed against my ear. He quietly and gruffly whispered, "Remember you helped me with that?"

I flushed. "Oh yeah..." Whoops.

Patt called over his shoulder, "Stop canoodling my models before we start!"

I giggled. Elijah kissed my neck and let me go.

The first outfit Patt chose for us was a swimsuit scene! I should have guessed, since we had agreed to this while at the beach. It started off pretty casual. We changed into tiny swimsuits. Well, theirs was normal, and mine was tiny. Patt set up the camera, joined us, and used a handheld clicker to take photos.

After taking some fun and friendly photos, just as I was feeling less nervous and starting to loosen up, probably at Patt's direction, because I don't know where he got it from, Elijah dumped a bucket of water on me!

I yelped from surprise, though the water wasn't cold. I'm sure my look of surprise was priceless as they both laughed until their stomachs hurt.

My thin swimsuit clung to me like a second skin and was almost see through when wet. I initially tried to cover myself, but Patt told me to stop it. He got many close ups of the water droplets sliding down different parts of my body. To supposedly position me, he kept touching me all over, teasing touches that had me craving more.

My dick reacted and was very obvious under the wet cloth. I couldn't help trying to cover up, so Elijah circled me from behind, holding my hands out of the way, and grinding into me from behind, which was not helping my situation!

Patt fondled and played with my dick over my swimsuit until I was fully hard and aching, then he stopped to take more photos!

"Stop wiggling around, angel."

Elijah gripped my hips, his fingers digging in the divots and a few fingers slipping into my bathing suit. My dick jerked.

"That's a hot photo," Patt praised.

Patt had set a timer for each photo shoot session, so we would manage the time well enough to get to all the outfits and scenes he had prepared for us. Right before the timer for this first session went off, Elijah flipped me around and pulled the back of my swimsuit down, so my entire bottom was bare. Patt was ready, and the camera flashed and clicked away. I should've expected nothing less!

We giggled and laughed as Elijah fondled my ass cheeks.

Uh oh, he got that glint in his eye. He kept my swimsuit pulled down and brought his hand down with a slap! I yelped and pushed my globes back for more. They groaned in unison.

Elijah brought has hand down over and over, sharing the love between my two cheeks. I felt them turning a brisk red. Warmth spread throughout my whole body. My dick was already rearing. I couldn't rub myself, because I had to brace against the spankings to not fall over. Was I going to come like this?

"Okay, for this next one, Elijah strip, and I will too."

Elijah stopped! I whined and pushed out for more, but with grins on their faces, they ignored me! Ugh, they loved making me suffer...

They quickly stripped, not having started with much on them besides their swim shorts on them anyways. Hmm their bobbing cocks looked delicious, like they were saluting me and asking to play. Their full balls swung underneath. Elijah was already mostly hard, and Patt's grew the more I looked at it. They both grinned.

"Wait, I said I don't want to be naked on camera, even if they're just photos!" I reminded Patt. Though, the thought of it did excite me some, and I was almost naked in the last ones.

"I remember. I have an outfit for you to change into."

"Okay..."

I was mostly dry by this point, but Elijah used a towel to finish drying me off. Their care always created little butterflies in my stomach. He also dried the floor.

From the bag he handed me, I pulled out light grey and white... kitten ears?

"Fuck yes, good idea, man!" Elijah responded to seeing what was in my hand. His cock jerked, filling up more. Damn, his cock really was lively and distracting. Elijah winked at me when he caught me staring again. I blushed for no reason. I really wanted to impale myself on it. My mouth watered.

Patt requested I don't change in front of them, so they got to see the full effect of my outfit or whatever. I put the ears and matching light grey briefs on and came out.

He also brought some face paint but couldn't get it on me right, so Elijah stepped in and actually did a good job painting on a kitten nose and delicate whiskers on me. I looked cute and sexy. Maybe I should dress up for them more.

Patt took lots of cute photos of me first.

While naked. Ughhh so distracting! I wanted to touch them.

When he seemed satisfied and called Elijah over for group photos, I asked, "Can I... take some pictures of you first?"

"You won't let us take nude photos of you, but you want them of us?" Patt smiled.

"Yes."

Elijah approached me slowly. "Are you going to look at them on nights we're not around while you play with your hole?" My heart sped up. I hope I wasn't sporting a blush. I licked my lips and nodded. "Alright then."

Patt handed me the camera and showed me some of the functions. I tried really hard to listen to what he was explaining... while he was naked... and inches from me. I could feel his body heat rolling off of him. His cock also hadn't flagged at all. If possible, it seemed more excited, the veins pulsing.

"Okay, okay, I just want to try." I was eager.

He laughed and joined Elijah.

The guys started with some poses where they crossed their arms and flexed. I got close ups of each one's gorgeously carved out muscular bodies, from the front, from the side, from the back.

Patt commented, "I usually don't enjoy being on this side of the camera, but when it's a sexy kitten taking our photos..." He couldn't help palming himself.

I moaned as I clicked away on the camera.

"Damn, you're getting into it, kitten!" Elijah encouraged. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You guys are so hot! I'm so glad you're mine. These pictures are just for me."

Once I was satisfied, for now, with their individual shots, I asked, "Can you guys get closer? Like when you send me selfies when you're hanging out together?"

Patt threw his arm around Elijah's shoulders, and Elijah wrapped his arm around Patt's waist. They leaned their heads together. Their sides were plastered together. I shivered. "Yeah, that's perfect."

I started with close ups of their happy faces and their bulging bodies touching. Close ups of their bobbing cocks. Maybe I spent a little too much time there. Then, I zoomed out, to get more of them together.

"Grab your big cocks, guys." I made a whimpering sound I tried to suppress when they grabbed themselves.

They slowly stroked and squeezed themselves, still wrapped up in each other. I was practically hyperventilating at this point. "Guuuyyys!" I shivered again in delight. I wasn't sure about the quality of the photos I was taking anymore.

Patt abruptly stopped to squeeze the base of his protruding cock. "Fuck, angel, you have a wet spot in your new briefs. Is watching us making you leak?"

Elijah's eyes snapped to my front. He pulled his balls down. "Damn, babe, that's hot!"

I continued to take pictures as I got closer and closer, close enough to touch them. I took photos as I ran my hand down their bodies. They shivered and their muscles clenched. Hmmm! So hot!! I ran my hands back and forth over their chests and abs, one body running into the next. Their breathing was audible. I worked my way down, pushing their hands out of the way.

Through the camera lens, I fondled Patt's balls. They looked obscene. Then, I rubbed up and down Elijah's shaft without blocking his big, beautifully engorged cockhead.

"Rub the head, babe."

"No, I want it in the picture."

He growled.

A sound went off in the distance. It grew annoyingly louder and louder.

Patt chimed up, "Oh, it's the alarm. We're behind. You've had your fun, angel. Back in front of the camera!" He leaned down to kiss my neck, probably not to mess my face paint, and took the camera from me.

"Thanks, that was fun!" I was so turned on.

Patt set up the next one as Elijah seemed to wait in frustration. His eyes ran over and over me with hunger, which seemed to feed his restless energy. I looked back and rubbed my nipples. He practically choked. Hehe! I wasn't the only one struggling. I ran my hand down my body. I was about to slip my hand in my briefs when Patt showed up next to me out of no where and pulled my hand away.

"Save it."

I pouted playfully. Elijah was on edge but shook his head and took steadying deep breaths.

The next scene was ready. The still naked guys sat on a long fabric bench in front of the camera. Patt patted his lap. I laid across them, covering their naked cocks from view, but it was obvious they were naked. And I felt them hot and pulsing against my body. My hips were across Elijah, and my upper body against Patt.

"Give a sultry look to the camera," Patt encouraged as he used the handheld clicker.

"How do I do that?"

He reached under my chest and thumbed a nipple with the perfect amount of hard pressure, bordering on uncomfortable, but perfect.

"Oh! Hmmm."

"Open your eyes, and look at the lens."

I was squirming with electric bolts zapping throughout my body. Patt let up, and I was more relaxed now, but still turned on. They... petted me for a good while. Running their hands over my calf, the back of my knee, my inner thighs, to the crease that met my ass, my neck, the arch of my back, my sensitive stomach. I melted under their touch. I arched my back, lifting my butt higher for Elijah to fondle. Maybe this was pay back for my photos of them, but I loved it.

I stretched and cuddled them. I started having more fun with it, climbing them and posing in different positions.

If I ended up rubbing against their naked cocks in the process, that was their problem and my pleasure to watch them slowly sweat it out like I was feeling.

"Put the camera clicker aside for a sec?" I asked.

As soon as Patt did, I shifted back against Elijah and engulfed Patt's cock in my hot, wet mouth.

"Umphgguh!"

I bobbed up and down, suctioning with all my might. He moaned under me.

His entire body tensed.

I popped off.

"Ugh!" He caressed my cheek, his eyes wild. I grinned. He groaned again.

I turned around. Patt couldn't help rutting himself against my hip.

Elijah's face was full of excitement and anticipation, but he was already more on edge, probably since he could focus just on the fun while Patt had been thinking about the camera and stuff.

I slowly leaned down and gave him kittenish licks on his head. Fitting right? I flattened my tongue at his base and licked up and down his length. His abs fluttered. Finally, I mouthed his head wetly and lifted off.

"Suck me like you did Patt!"

"You'll come."

"Hmph!" His hips thrust against the air. "No, I won't!"

"Liar." I kissed him. I couldn't tell if that appeased him some or worked him up more. Probably both.

I laid back across them lazily. Their bodies were tight, their muscles flexed and hard. I was enjoying myself a lot. Their hands gripped me all over, squeezing. Patt, still a little breathless, resumed with a few more photos.

I caught them looking at me like they wanted to devour me. I hope those got in the photos. I was going to come so hard looking at these later.

When a new timer went off, Elijah got up and flipped me over the bench. He humped his naked cock against my butt, grunting.

"I don't know how much more I can take," Elijah said as he pulled down my briefs and started rutting against my now bare hole. The nerve endings there fluttered. I gasped and whined.

"Fuck," Patt started rubbing himself watching us.

I reached down to my dick. I was so close. But Elijah gripped my wrists and held them above my head.

"Elijahhh, whyyy?"

"You don't need it," he panted against me. I whined again, my desperation matching his.

Patt slowed his ministrations. "The next one is really hot, come on."

Elijah picked up speed.

"Elijah," Patt called.

Elijah finally slowed. "Fine!!"

I immediately missed him against me. I was so on edge, I couldn't form words. I looked at Patt pleadingly.

He righted my bottoms and hugged me. I shivered against him. He cleaned the paint off my face, then gave me a new bag.

"Ugh, just because you're the birthday boy," I said with a kiss then went to get dressed.

He had given me a high-quality lingerie set. The top was like a white crop top corset with black ruffles and the bottoms were partially see through on the sides with matching ruffles and a black bow. I had to push my hard cock under, but it fit. There were white stockings and garters to match.

When I returned, both guys stopped in their tracks when they saw me.

"I think I just came a little," Elijah stated. Woah. His cock was leaking fluid all the way down his balls, but he was still fully hard.

"I've never worn something like this before," I said shyly.

"You look amazing," Patt said with awe as his horny eyes were blatantly running over every inch of me and definitely imagining a lot of dirty things.

"Am I... your naughty angel?"

Patt groaned, "Yes," and kissed me. He pulled one last thing out of his bag. "You don't need to wear this if you don't want to." He held up lip gloss!

"Sure, I can try." I held out my hand, but he gripped my jaw and tilted my head.

"I want to put it on."

"Oh, okay."

I parted my lips slightly, and he painted my lips with the shiny pinkish red color. It felt intimate.

He kissed me again, devouring my mouth and licking away most of the lip gloss.

"Damn, you're sexy." He reapplied it. When I pulled back, he hummed in approval. "You're so pretty."

I blushed.

Elijah peaked over and immediately came over to give me a kiss, which Patt blocked. "Ah ah, don't ruin his lips yet."

"But you-"

"I'm the birthday boy!"

We all laughed. Elijah grinned, "Just wait until my next birthday. I'm going to edge you so hard and pay you back for all this, bro."

"Can't wait," Patt replied and winked at me.

"How do you want us for this one?" Elijah asked.

First, Patt and Elijah got dressed in black sleeveless tight-fitting tanks and black pants.

Then, Patt took a bunch of pictures of me. This took the longest out of any of the sessions we'd done so far. I think... Patt really liked me like this. I was nervous at first, but I relaxed and got more into it as Elijah and Patt flooded me with compliments and pretty words.

Them watching me with their undivided attention dressed like this was incredibly erotic.

Later, Patt switched to the handheld clicker. He placed me between them - my favorite spot!

We took tons of sexy photos with me sandwiched between them standing up. We posed and cuddled and they ran their hands all over me. They seemed fascinated with the lace over my skin, constantly returning to play with it, rubbing me over it, and slipping under to fondle me.

They teased me and teased me and teased me. As they enjoyed taking pictures of me, I was hanging on by a thread and couldn't quite focus.

"I want one with your face making that expression when you... really need us," Patt stated.

"What do you mean?"

"That's a fucking great idea man! I'll make that face my phone background," Elijah excitedly said.

"No!! These pictures have to be under, like, only private folders."

"You're right. We don't want anyone else seeing you like that." Patt walked back behind the camera. "Okay, I'm zooming in on his face."

Elijah slipped his hand down the back of my lace undies and started rubbing my hole. Mhmm. He slipped a finger in.

"Yes! You're already looking desperate, angel. Has the photo shoot so far been enjoyable?"

"Mhmm, yeah." I panted.

Elijah sucked on my ear.

"Look at the camera lens, babe."

It was difficult, but I did.

"Fuck, I'm going to jizz in my pants. You're doing a great job, Elijah! You're the man!" Patt excitedly took photo after photo.

"Can I- can I please have another finger?"

"Fuck."

Elijah stopped and pulled out. I palmed his chest and desperately pleaded without words, looking up to him.

"Fuuuuck, this so hot! Elijah, you're going to die when you see these close ups." Patt's voice sounded so gone.

Elijah's eyes blazed.

I couldn't take any more. They hadn't let me come at all today. Their touch and gazes and everything was too much. I was shaking. "Elijah, rub my pleasure button," I panted. That's all I needed.

His breathes were harsh against my skin. "I know, babe, I know. But we're doing this for the birthday boy. Just a little while longer, then we'll fuck your brains out." He was right, but... I neeeeeded! Elijah was too loyal.

I looked at Patt through the camera lens. "Patt." I bit my lip. I saw him stiffen. "Do you want to fuck me now?"

He froze for a few seconds. Then, he tossed aside the camera, strode over, and started kissing and sucking my face and neck, avoiding my lips.

He was breathing hard. "I want your shiny pink lips around my cock." Even saying it caused him to groan.

Oh wow, yes!

I dropped to my knees as he undressed. I looked up at him through my eye lashes. I slightly wet my lips. He groaned and ran his hands through my hair. I slurped him down.

12