MNR Ch. 01: One for Me

Story Info
Anything can happen when your new roomy's an exhibitionist.
3.6k words
4.4
10.2k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlynn Quinn Vey (or Charlie) and I had only been roommates for a few weeks. I was a multimedia content manager/marketing associate for an at-hire company and I struck quite the deal during lock down, finding this gig that was fully remote, a contract that didn't change after the workforce returned to the offices. Essentially, my life was a laptop in my home office (a pull up desk on my couch in my living room) and I couldn't have been happier. But, of course, as all things turned to trash post pandemic, rent went up and I needed to supplement.

Enter Charlie. She was about 5' 5", a buxom, big-hipped and curvy brunette with long wavy hair, a smattering of freckles, and a very sweet face, in soft contrast to me, a tall, average looking black guy with short dark hair and a patchy goatee. We had a shared interest or two, some nerdy tendencies like sci-fi/fantasy, D&D, and shoot-em-up videogames, but mostly, at first, we kept to ourselves. She was some sort of assistant working the usual 9-5 which seemed great as I had grown used to having the house to myself for over a year, so a roommate that was gone most of the day was an easy sell. Or so I thought...

Thursday, July 15th, 5:24pm, day before a long weekend, the day that everything changed...

That day in particular, I was on the couch working on my laptop as usual, sitting it on my legs with something playing on the TV in the background, I don't remember what. I had my headphones on over my ears and I was pretty zoned in on what I was doing. Soon enough, the front door flung open and Charlie came in somewhat dramatically. I looked up to say hi or whatever, but, slightly unusually for her, she didn't say anything or make any real effort to connect. Maybe she didn't notice me, I don't know. She just dropped her bag and kicked off her shoes and went straight for her room.

I didn't think anything of it and not long later, Charlie came back out of her room with a book in her hand, wearing a light purple short skirt that landed a bit above her knees and a pretty revealing orange crop top she'd cut from an old t-shirt. She typically wasn't the most modest, but in general, I tried not to stare or anything, just kind of give her her space and stay focused on my work. She ended up sitting on the opposite end of the couch from me with a thud, kicking her legs up, crossing one over the other, and diving into her book. The couch wasn't the biggest but it was long enough that she could lay almost all the way down, her shoulders propped up by some big pillows, and her feet a few inches from me without touching.

"Hey. How was work?" I asked.

"Fine. Long." she said quickly. She looked up after a moment, "what are you working on?"

"My boss gave me a new deadline so I've got to get this finished in the next couple hours."

"Uhg, I hate that for you."

"Right? Fucking sucks. What are you up to?"

"Just reading." She waved her book around, something off white with no words on the cover. "Will it bother you if I'm here?"

"Oh no, of course not. I've got my headphones on so I'm good. You do you."

"Awesome." she said, turning her eyes down and reading while I continued with my work.

I suppose it had been a minute of us being in our separate worlds but as time went on, I eventually noticed the littlest bit of movement out of the corner of my eye. Nothing that by itself was distracting or anything, so I ignored it awhile before I started to realize what was seeming to go on. Charlie had started running her fingers softly along the edge of her upper leg, making little circles along her skin. And I don't know if I noticed it at first or if I'm adding it in my memory, but I feel like maybe I felt her breathing start to change, getting slower and deeper.

I went back to my computer, focusing on my edits when I eventually noticed her hand migrate upwards, now tracing the outline of her neck and collarbone. At this point, her breathing was definitely quickening as her eyes danced across the words of her book. I instinctively swallowed deeply as I saw her fingertips travel over the ridge of her chest, tugging at the fabric of her shirt, pressing against her breasts. My jaw could have dropped at that alone until a moment later, I watched from the corner of my eye as her hand guided under the hem of her crop top and beneath the fabric, watched as she lightly played with her breasts under her shirt.What the hell is she reading?

I want to say I returned to my work but it took everything in me not to strain my eyes staring. I couldn't believe that this was happening. After a few minutes of this, her massaging and rubbing intensified enough that from under her crop top, she lightly exposed herself. From what I could see without looking dead on, I could see the line of her breasts reveal then be hidden as she took herself up in a handful. Her soft breast filled her hand as her thumb seemed to rub her nipple from under the shirt, the other hand guiding the pages of the book from one to the other.

Every now and then she adjusted, squirming some in her seat, the fabric of her shirt shifting, accidentally teasing what was underneath. I swallowed again.

Whatever kind of wild voyeur was happening eventually was too much for my eyes to sneak peeks at and I had to try to continue with my work. I was able to make a few more clicks, resizing something (I don't remember what), every now and then, glancing over and seeing her continue to seemingly and mindlessly hold herself. But at some point, when I looked over, I noticed her shirt had very much risen some inches. It was enough that had her hand not been blocking, her whole breast would have been exposed.

I almost wanted to say something, but, what? And why? I lost track of her breathing, but I was definitely starting to feel a shift in myself, as if I had deepened like a well in my stomach. I was buzzing as she continued to hold herself in clear view.Had she forgotten I was there? Did she not care? Did she want me to look? What was happening?

Some moments later, the mindless touching she seemed to be doing had very much escalated. The next time I looked over, Charlie had pulled her shirt up even higher, enough to fully reveal her chest. The part of myself that, in full transparency, enjoyed voyeur and will-they-won't-they content was doing somersaults in my chest as without a doubt, I could make out every imprint of her bust in my periphery without even having to look. Up until now, I hadn't ever seen her topless, not even a slip from a low cut shirt or a half-open door while changing. All of the sudden, there they were.What the hell is going on?

It's possible that this was all done without her realizing, and some small part of me almost wanted to alert her to it in some indirect way, in case she'd come to and feel embarrassed or something. But that all felt too risky, and by the time I'd even considered in my mind what I might say or if I should clear my throat or something neutral, I looked over enough to witness the unimaginable. Her hand, which had still been massaging her breast and caressing her nipple, had started tracing around her areola moistly after having licked her fingertip. Her nipple glistened and shortly after, she grabbed herself firm in her hand and drew her breast to her mouth and began to lick and suck her nipple.Holy fuck!

I promise I wouldn't have said anything at this point, too much was going on, there was no earthly way to back out of this without the obviousness of what was happening. And on top of that, I'd almost certainly convinced myself that there was no way that she was doing this by accident. She knew that I knew. She must have. And I was fine keeping it to myself, until, while peering through the corner of my eye, I adjusted how I was sitting completely involuntarily, enough for her eyes to jut upwards and meet mine, all while her mouth was filled with her hard nipple.

It didn't last long and her eyes dropped back down to her book as if nothing happened but my God, she must have caught me catch her; and... and I couldn't just say nothing, right?

With no time to think, what came out was "ummm... Charlie, what are you doing?"

Charlie didn't even fucking look up from her book. She just continued casually reading, dropped her nipple from her lips and said "what?" as if nothing was happening.

"You're like... tits are out..." I said as if I was upset or something, which wasn't my intention, but... I don't even know. It's just how it came out.

"So?" again, she said without looking up.The fuck!?

I wish I could say that I wasn't bothered, and I promise I'm not a prude or anything, but something about the flippant way that she spoke, that she acted like nothing was even remotely happening. I'll be honest, I felt like I was being gaslit, even though that term is obviously a big deal and meant for bigger (usually more abusive) things than this, it was like I was living in a different world and felt invisible or something.

"Ummm.... Can they not be? I'm trying to work," I lied.

Her eyes stayed on the page and her hand stayed on her chest. "Then work," she said, "I'm just reading. Act like I'm not here."

"Umm, okay...."sigh.

At that point, I just went back to my computer, adjusting slightly away from Charlie, trying to work. I did actually have a deadline, so it wasn't a complete farce that I wanted to be able to focus. That said, Charlie continued where she was, getting settled back into her book and continuing to play with her breasts, unceasing even though I'd'interrupted' her flow.

Eventually, her hand left her chest exposed as it migrated down towards her skirt. I don't know if she did so because it was what she felt like doing or if in some way she was testing me, but suddenly I noticed that she was rubbing herself through her skirt, first slowly then a little faster. I hesitated to look too directly and was worried that perhaps I'd meet eyes again, but I was able to see her find her rhythm, flip a page, then pull at the fabric until it rode up, suddenly revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. The curly dark fuzz of her thick bush was almost enough to make me question if she was wearing panties.Whoa!

She slowly started to play with herself. She ran her hand through her hair, grabbing swaths of it between her fingers and pulling before finally drawing her middle finger down lower and lower, burying itself in between her wet lips. I saw her rub up and down a while before borrowing wet, dripping saliva from her mouth and wetting between her thighs. From this, it wasn't long before she was softly moaning as she fully committed to fingering herself.

At first, the moaning was soft, matching her breathing, a light hum, almost inaudible despite my headphones and my computer being muted. But at some point, she propped the book up on her leg which she'd hiked up the back of the couch and used her other hand to play with her breasts as well. One finger then another slid in and out, audibly moist and somewhat sloppy sounding while her other hand grabbed the handful of her large breasts, squeezing, pulling, pinching, pressing. What started out as soft humming, turning to moaning and after another page flip, her mouth fell open and her heavy, breathy sighing rang out louder than a whisper.Come on, really? I mean, damn, but... really?

To be clear, we didn't know each other well and in the few weeks she'd lived here, we'd only had pleasant, in-passing conversations or nerded out once in a while; all to say, we also hadn't up to this point ever argued or anything like that. This was all new to me. Her sexuality was never a topic of conversation, and if anything ever was going on in her room, I never heard it. So that part alone was monumentally changing all at once. I don't know if or how it would have ever come up otherwise, but this was the part where I could no longer pretend to ignore what was happening anymore. I think I was annoyed. It was blatant. There was no attempt to hide it, to mask it, anything. "Charlie!" I finally said, firmly.

Clearly upset, she stopped touching herself and looked up from the book, her fingers no longer inside, but still resting between her legs. "What?" she said, now staring at me.

"Can you not? I'm trying to focus. I told you I have a deadline."

"Seriously? I'm just reading. If you can't focus, go to your room."What... the fuck?

"I was here. You go toyour room," I argued.

Clearly she'd grown disinterested in the 'conversation' and focused back on her book saying, "we both pay rent here, it's my living room too," as she did.

I couldn't believe it. I was categorically unprepared for this kind of situation. "Can you just... Keep it down or whatever? I can hear you through my headphones." I said.

"So turn your music up," she said without looking.

"Whatever, Charlie." I said, growing agitated.

"Whatever, yourself." she said, apparently feeling the same.

Once again I returned to my computer, clicking on some background music and turning up the volume. On her side of the couch, Charlie continued reading her book and returned to touching herself. One finger, then another slipped and slid in and out of her enlargening hole, the thick splashing sounds seeming to echo, still audible despite my music. I think she wanted me to hear it.

To this day, I am completely dumbfounded at what happened next. Some moments later, seemingly unable to focus or whatever, she reached her hand underneath the fucking couch cushion and pulled out a vibrator. A fucking vibrator!Where the hell did she get a vibrator from!? When did she put that under there!? The thing was small and purple, seemingly rubber or something like that, with a ball-shaped head on a palm-sized handle. She pushed the button and nonchalantly started using it while still reading.

The thing vibrated somewhat softly but definitely loud enough that I could hear it and occasionally would touch the couch and I felt it ripple through the seat. From what I knew, it seemed like a clit-stimulator more than anything, but I definitely saw her get the head wet and slide it inside of herself. Her moaning intensified and soon enough she vacillated between heavy moans, deep sighs, a "fuck", "yes, yes, yes" or whatever, and some guttural humming. She bit her lip, she squeezed her breasts to the point it seemed like it must have hurt, she periodically scrunched her eyes closed as tight as she could, all while turning the pages of her book.I guess this is happening then...

At this point, I again could no longer pretend to ignore what Charlie was doing. And now more than ever I felt that there was absolutely no way that she was doing this unintentionally. It just seemed impossible. Again, not knowing her all that well it certainly seemed possible that this was some kind of move. It certainly triggered a memory or two of a porn I'd seen of mutual masturbation, and having your roommate start fully fucking herself right next to you seemed as much an invitation as I'd ever imagined so ...if you can't beat em, join em, amiright?

I decided maybe I could simply join in wordlessly as everything she had done so far had been. I pushed my laptop to the side and began to undo my pants, getting the button unlatched when Charlie immediately noticed. Her eyes shot up angrily.Whoops... "Uh... I ... I... I..." I quietly stammered.

She shut the vibrator off and adjusted herself to sitting more upright. "Yo, what the fuck are you doing!?" she near yelled.

I was fully startled, shocked, and embarrassed. "What?" I said shyly.

"What are you doing? Why are you taking your dick out?" She stared me down as if with daggers.

Maybe I was the asshole, sure, but I was so confused. "Are you for real right now?" I said, regrettably.

"Why the fuck is your hand on your dick, you perv!?" It wasn't, but... Fuck it, nevermind, not the point.

At that point, everything flipped. Was I being Punk'd? This had to be a prank or something. There was no way that all this unspoken sexual tension was in my head. I was, unfortunately, pissed. "What the hell is going on? Are you serious? You're over here fully masturbating right next to me, I join in andI'm the perv?"

"I had a long day at work, I'm just trying to relax by myself in my own living room. Don't make this weird," she said, oddly matter-of-factly. I understood the context but, again, that weird feeling of being gaslit as if this was normal.Is this normal? Am I crazy? She had me questioning my whole fucking reality.

"Are you kidding me, Charlie?"

"Just shut the fuck up or get out."Or? Huh?

Charlie turned her vibrator back on and returned to her book. Color me stunned. I sat there, speechless, mouth literally dropped, eyes wide, confused as hell.

She looked up at me as I sat unmoving and added "don't look at me. Put your dick away, pick up your computer and get back to work." To be clear, I'd never gotten past the button, but, I quickly tightened it and... to be honest, I don't know why I didn't just get up and leave at that point. Maybe I was still in shock, or maybe I wanted to see what happened (I don't mean for her exactly, moreso the situation as a whole).

So, I eventually complied and returned to my computer, headphones back on and music going, trying at this point with vested interest to prove a point and finish my work. I clicked and clicked while next to me, with a reaffirmed vigor, Charlie continued to masturbate, getting more and more into it over the next few minutes, moaning and swearing as she did.

At one point, she put the book away, tossing it casually on the floor, letting it land with a harsh thud. She then attempted to get more comfortable by stretching out her long legs on the couch, her feet pushing against my legs as she did.

She adjusted, asking "can you give me some room?", her eyes closed and the vibrator clinging to her clit.

"Are you serious?" I repeated in refrain.

"Seriously, give me some fucking room," she said again, this time looking me dead in the eyes. I moved over as far as I could until Charlie was able to stretch out, her feet still pressed firmly against my legs.

"This is ridiculous," I said, mostly to myself.

"Shut the fuck up," she said calmly and casually, as she adjusted the pillow behind her and settled in, eyes closed, focusing.

Charlie continued to masturbate, loudly and vulgarly, letting the vibrator do most of the work while her other hand was free to slip fingers inside of herself or pull her dripping juices up to her mouth or around her nipples. At one point, she grabbed her breast and lifted to her mouth again, licking and sucking, moaning as she did, releasing the suction with a pop.

Around then, the speed of her breathing and writhing and moaning accelerated until it felt like a long continuous forever-stretching wail of pleasure. "Holy fucking fuck!" she yelled as she came, her feet pushing against my legs so hard it started to hurt, then resting the vibrator on her stomach and strumming her wet lips while cum sprayed from her, sloshing and pooling between her legs on the couch.

Quickly she pushed her fingers inside of her, rapidly churning her hole until she seemed to cum again, this time her feet literally knocking the laptop off of my lap (which I barely caught) while she sprayed her squirt again, some landing in droplets on my leg.

She stopped, breathing heavily and steadily as if she'd just run a marathon, pulling her fingers to her lips and licking them clean and with the other hand, laying it across her forehead as she stared at the ceiling. She stayed like that for a few long moments, myself fully jaw dropped and shocked, until she simply sat up, adjusted her top and skirt, palmed her vibrator, grabbed her book from the floor and walked the fuck away, leaving behind a dark, wet, sweet-smelling puddle on the cushion next to me.

12