MNR Ch. 06: A Wet Walk in Nature

Story Info
A wild bit of voyeur out in nature with Charlie and a friend.
3.6k words
4.38
4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously On...

Ch. 1 - Thursday night, my new roommate Charlie decided to have a casual masturbation session on the couch while I sat there...

Ch. 2 - The next morning, Charlie tells a story about an incident at work, one that's... hotter than expected...

Ch. 3 - Later that day, Charlie's phone call is a voyeuristic paradise...

Ch. 4 - A movie night turns dirty as Charlie becomes intimate with her bottle...

Ch. 5 - A little naked yoga from Charlie started the day off differently than expected...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had almost made my way home on a semi-public trail that snaked through the woods behind my house when I came upon the parking lot adjacent to my porch. I didn't have any expectations of seeing anyone on my way in, certainly not Charlie, who didn't even drive.

Nevertheless, she was outside, leaning against the trunk of an unfamiliar car, a maroon sedan, standing next to a tall, hippy redhead with long straight hair, someone I hadn't seen before. They leaned, both of them with their arms half crossed as they smoked cigarettes and, of course, had a couple of noontime beers set on the trunk behind them.I didn't know she smoked, I thought to myself.

Ultimately, I wasn't feeling super social, but as I got close enough to them that they saw me, all hopes of remaining incognito were lost as Charlie waved me over. I heeded her invitation, but reluctantly; partially because I didn't feel like being around people drinking and whatnot, but really, I was still in my head about how Charlie had been acting towards me, but, that probably would take a much longer time to unravel than a short walk could cure.

"Hey," Charlie said as I got closer, "this is my friend Rosie from work. Rosie, this is my roommate I was telling you about." Rosie in some ways shared a similar body to Charlie in that they were similar height, both were quite curvaceous, and had cute, somewhat unassuming faces. Rosie however had quite a few cup-sizes on Charlie, which was fine and irrelevant to judgement or value, but was very much a fact, a largely unavoidable fact.Don't stare, don't stare.

Anyway, Rosie raised her free hand up for me to shake, which I did, with a smile. "Nice to meet you," she said sweetly. I was a little worried about the idea that she had been 'told' about me.What'd Charlie say about me anyway?

"Hey," I said awkwardly. In general, I was an awkward person, so it was par for the course, but, bleh.

Charlie took a drag of her cigarette, blew the smoke out, then wrinkled her brow as she looked over my shoulder. "Where'd you come from?"

I turned to look behind me. "There's a little trail over there. Goes out past that old field down the street. A little loop. It's pretty nice."

"Shit, really? Why didn't I know about it?" she said. "I wanna go."

Rosie finished a drag of her cigarette as well, "sounds fun."

I turned again and pointed at the little entrance that emerged from our parking lot. "Yeah, it's nice. It's an easy loop. Nothing too crazy, don't even need hiking boots or whatever. You can get in right there," I indicated.

I turned back, ready to head inside but Charlie caught my eye. "Where you going?" she asked.

"Huh? Back inside, I guess."

Charlie stepped off the car a little, dropped her cigarette on the ground and stepped on it, "will you- will you show us?"Oh, didn't expect that for some reason.

"Oh, it's just right-"

"-Yeah, but, will you take us?" Charlie asked again, stepping towards me some more.

I saw Rosie step forward as well, seemingly indicating excitement by the idea. "I mean, yeah, I guess so." I fidgeted with my hair. "Uh, yeah."

"How long does it take?" Rosie asked.

"Probably like twenty minutes or whatever. Could be longer if you take-"

"-Perfect," she said, tossingher cigarette to the ground, a little further away and not making an effort to stomp it out. "Twenty sounds good."

"You ready?" Charlie asked. I nodded. "Great. Lead the way."

Charlie and Rosie both grabbed new beers, leaving behind a few empties they'd already consumed in the past...hour? Maybe less?? Rosie gathered and tossed them into a bag then shut them in her trunk before locking her car with a beep.

They started walking towards the trail after me, I was only a few steps ahead. I worked to remind myself that a lot of people,many people drank in the woods or out by their cars or whatever. Nothing crazy was happening. In fact, in my life of always being a little weird and a little outcast because of my preferences and such, this was a very normal invitation. I was kind of excited. Kind of honored even.

Charlie and Rosie both wore simple flat, cloth-prominent shoes, Charlie's with little laces, Rosie's without. Charlie had gotten into a white spaghetti strap tank top that hugged her figure nicely above a short denim skirt that landed at about her thighs.

Rosie was a little more fully dressed, wearing tight blue jeans, a soft and light purple cardigan sweater over a teal undershirt and a black headband. Charlie's hair was held up messily in a clip. Rosie's was methodically straight and evenly cut, landing midway down her back.

The trail wasn't paved, but it was very level, and watching them surmount the couple foot incline from the parking lot to the trail would be about the only 'hiking' they'd be doing. I really didn't understand why I was there, if there even was a reason, but it was a simple enough trail, well manicured to let the light in on a sunny day with a lot of little benches set beside old trees as well. The walk started off easily enough, they stayed with me as I mindlessly navigated what amounted to a left or a right (we went left) and we were walking.

"So, Char told me she updated you on the whole work situation?"

"Yeah. I heard about that."I guess she's that work friend. "Are you the one giving advice or whatever?" I asked.

"Yeah. Looking out for my girl. Gregg, our boss, is an absolute ass. I'm sorry Char got involved, but I hope he gets taken down because of it."

Charlie finished a swig of her beer, tipping it upwards to her lips, kind of out to the side. Don't know why I noticed those little details, but it was, oddly, kind of cute.What is happening to me? Sigh...

"Seriously. He's a piece of shit and I hope he gets flushed," Charlie added.

"What do you think?" Rosie asked me.

"Oh, uh..." For whatever reason, when I thought back to the retelling, all I could remember was the strange detail Charlie had given about making out with him and squeezing his balls, which I don't think was what Rosie was referring to. I don't even know if sheknew all of that.Better play it cool. "It's really messed up, what he did. I don't know what I'd do if I were you."

"Are you saying," Charlie began, "you wouldn't shove your tongue down his throat to prove a point?"Apparently she had told Rosie then. Charlie laughed a little.

"Yeah nowthat was something I never would have had the guts to do. Charlie's a friggin battleaxe. Only one who ever stood up to him, even before that."

"Awe, thanks cutie," Charlie replied. She then did something I very much didn't expect. She leaned over as they walked and gave Rosie a little kiss on the cheek. It wasn't much, and it may not have been or meant anything either way, but it definitely surprised me a little. Knowing Charlie and the constant surprise that she was as a person, anything could mean anything, couldbe anything, and couldBecome anything... Something to watch for.

We walked for a few more minutes, passing a couple who had just gotten up from a little bench off the side when Charlie B-lined for the seat. "Let's stop for a second," she insisted.

The three of us ended up gathered around the bench, Rosie sitting on the seat, myself standing at first, but eventually sitting on the further edge of it, and Charlie in between us, not sitting level with us, rather sitting on the backrest with her feet on the seat next to our laps. Her beer hung in her hand between her legs, dangling in between sips, the main focus of my attention, as indon't let it touch me.

"Okay, but, what do you think he's like in bed?" Charlie said, apparently returning to a previous conversation that had been started when I wasn't paying attention.

Rosie giggled, sipped, and thought. "Uhh, probably just lays there and letsher do all the work."

"Nuh-uh, I don't think so," Charlie began, "I think he thinks he's a stallion and goes in hard and deep," she gestured with her forearm, "pounding at the puss like its gonna spit out fucking money," she finished with a tipsy laugh.

Rosie peered over at me past Charlie's legs. "Wanna get in on this?" she asked me.

What? I don't fucking know. "Ha, I don't know... I feel like men like that are only thinking about themselves or whatever," I added.

"Oh my god, fucking yes, dude!" Charlie started, swatting my shoulder in agreement. "He's definitely never made a girl cum in his fucking life."

"But he blows his load every time," Rosie added.

"Definitely. I think he's one of those pricks who just uses her pussy as a hand to masturbate into."

The conversation itself was fine, nothing uncomfortable, nothing that really got me riled up or turned on or anything, but, whatdid have a bit of a change for me... As Charlie talked, continuing to surmise about her boss's talents between the sheets, her legs started to dance about on the bench seat, spreading ever so slightly more open, inadvertently pulling the denim of her skirt back a bit, showing a little more of her already pretty exposed upper legs.

It was hard not to want to adjust solely to be able to see more of her, but, she was also getting a little more 'touchy' as it were, bumping against my shoulder with her knees, knocking her beer around too.

I stood as if to grab a couple of little stones that I saw by the bench, which I did, throwing them lightly at some trees nearby, but also, to get off the bench with 'reason'.

I managed at some point to stand in front of them as they stayed seated, trying to keep my eyes darting around the woods so as not to raise any suspicion or to add to any active creep factor.

Nothing seemed to change, but from my new vantage point, there were moments when I could see little flashes up Charlie's skirt, eventually confirming a theory I had been wondering as to whether or not she was wearing anything underneath. She was not. She definitely was not.A real naturalist in her element.

By the time I tuned back into the conversation, Charlie had expanded her subject a little. "I think he's into bondage."

"For him or for her?" Rosie asked.

"Definitely think he likes to get tied up."

"Can you imagine him with all the power?" Rosie looked up, "Oh, sorry."

"O-M-G. Terrifying!" she said, unfazed by the implication Rosie had suggested. "But he wouldn't know what to do with her. He wouldn't. He'd get his little dicky out and pump, pump, splooge." She laughed hard at that. "No, he needs to be fucking tied up and shown what a little bitch he is."

"Reverse 50 Shades," Rosie added.

"I bet he has a dungeon though. I bet he hires a domme to come in, wrap his wrists and ankles in velvet or some shit, lay him on his back on a cold floor, straddle him, give him a whip or do that candle wax dripping shit. He likes pain, I feel like."

"And gets fingered maybe?"

"Ha, he definitely gets fully fisted." Charlie looked up at me, "you ever been fisted?"

I was a little startled to suddenly be brought into it. "Uhm..."

"Aw, he's so innocent," she said about me.

"Oh, be nice, Char." Rosie said, swatting at her.

Charlie giggled, leaning forward from her squatting position, staring me in the eyes. "I'm kidding, bro," Charlie said. "I'm totally fucking with you." She turned to Rosie. "He's a safe man. I already called it." She looked back at me. "And I test it every day." She worked to meet me with that teasing glare I'd begun to grow accustomed to.

"Good," Rosie started, "because Char needs more safe guys in her life."

Charlie twisted at the hips, leaning her bent over body towards Rosie who sat a level below her, getting a little closer, smiling even as she slightly wobbled. "Aww, thanks babe," and, very much surprisingly, Charlie leaned in and gave Rosie a kiss on the lips.

The kiss was very simple, soft, and light at first. Just two lips pressed against each other. From what I gathered, Charlie started laughing in that way where you express air from your nose as the chuckle begins but while they were lightly kissing.

Their faces separated as Charlie slid down the back of the bench, though with her feet still on the seat, causing her entire vagina to be exposed past the ridge of her skirt. She gathered Rosie's face in her hands and pulled her in, now actually making out.

It didn't last long, but for a moment, the witness was Charlie, flat footed on the seat of the bench with her butt seated as well, her legs bent up in the air, her full bush and lips and everything on full display, and her entire face buried in that of her coworker, who sat normally next to her and received the kiss. I couldn't tell how mutual their kiss was, if it was a first or a recurring event, but there was no immediate sense of unwanting from either party.

I awkwardly watched the encounter for what felt like hours but was probably less than 10 full seconds. Charlie eventually pulled back from the lip-lock and smiled at Rosie. "Uh oh, I think we have ourselves a little voyeur," she said, turning her eyes to me.Oh shit! She caught me staring. Fuck.

I jumped back a little, brought back into the moment, trying to find the immediate words to negate the idea. "I - I - I-"

"Aww, he's so cute, look at him stammering," Rosie said with a little laugh.

"I think he likes it, huh?" She turned back to Rosie and grappled her lips with her own, sneaking her tongue out of her mouth and licking Rosie's lips, leaving the littlest bit of spit on her which she then sucked back up with her mouth. For how intense that second of kissing was, she laughed just as hard. "Hahaha! Is he dying?" Charlie asked Rosie jokingly as they both turned to me.They're looking! They're looking!

"Oh my god." The words fell out of me like a pound of lead. Watching something that happened organically was one thing because I could hide in the pretend that I was invisible or inconsequential to the action, but to be identified, it changed the atmosphere.

"What's the matter, buddy? You uncomfortable 'cause I caught you watching, or are you uncomfortable watching two girls kiss?" Charlie suggested.

The fuck? I threw my hands up. "What, no, of course not-"

"-Do you not like gay people or are you just upset that I'm never gonna wet that dick?" Charlie followed her startling question by faking fillacio on the neck of her beer bottle, thrusting it in and out of her mouth and down her throat, then pulling it out with a laugh.Holy fucking fuck! "I've been a cunt gobbler the whole time so that's the best you're gonna get."

I was so startled. "I'm - I'm not-"

"-Haha, look at him squirm," she said to Rosie.

She was a bit of a mess, which even Rosie noticed. "Okay girl," she started, tapping her leg, "I think he gets it."

She turned to me, changing her tone and face, cutting through the space between us with her eyes, "You're not allowed to be a homophobe, okay?"

"Yo, I'm not a homophobe," I said rather directly.Pause.

They both broke out laughing, though I'm unsure to what extent they were both included in the joke. "I know, honey. I know. I'm just fucking with you." She said, stepping up from the bench and standing. "I bet fucking Gregg is though. I bet he hates gays, but loves to watch girls smash their cunts together. Sicko." Was my little torture over? Had they stopped messing with me, had they-Wait, what the fuck is happening now?

Suddenly, before there were even words to accompany the action, Charlie stood next to the bench and pulled her skirt up a bit, still standing, and spread her legs wide, "sorry, I need to piss."

Little did I know that those words would change the course of things for us completely from here on out in surprising and unexpected ways.

Suddenly without a flinching care, without any modest adjusting, almost without warning, Charlie, completely exposed to the world around her, looked down as a trickle of pee erupted from her, dribbling down to the earthy ground at first, but then evolving into a torrent that gushed from her and out several feet as she pulled her lips back with her fingers causing it to travel out into the trail almost to where I stood, causing me to jump back. I was completely stalled out, like a deer in headlights. I fucking could have had a seizure I was so shocked.Oh my fucking god!

I couldn't take my eyes off of what was happening. Charlie simply peed, a loud, flooding, thunderous stream, watching herself as I watched her too. I believe I saw Rosie slide over a bit, but I don't think I saw her look too stunned or anything. But regardless, she was the least of my concern or consideration. I was transfixed. Not because the peeing or act thereof was stimulating to me (though I can't say that would be a forever sentiment), but because of the total shock of what was happening in front of me.Fuckfuckfuck!

The kissing may have only been a few seconds, but the pissing was definitely encroaching upon an actual minute. During which time she even took a swig from her beer. When she drew the bottle away, she laughed a little and said "do you think Gregg's Domme pisses on him?" Rosie giggled and shrugged.I, I'm dying. That's it, I'm dying.

When it finally stopped, it ended with Charlie rubbing between her legs with her bare hand, gathering the moisture and flicking it off into the air next to her. "Fuck, that felt good." She took the final gulps of her beer then discarded the bottle in the woods carelessly. She looked up at me. "You good, bro?"What? Don't talk to me. I was definitely still in shock.

"What?" I said and she laughed hard.

"You look like you're gonna pass out. Never seen someone piss in the woods before?" I stalled. "Girls do it too. You don't need a dick to pee in public," she said then laughed, winked, and smiled. "Anyway, shall we?" She stumbled a quick second but found her footing and went to walk on.

Rosie stood and followed her and walked next to her. I was in utter disbelief. I mean, purely and utterly and completely broken, unable to think or move it felt like. What had I just witnessed?

The string of events that led to me being in a constant state of dishevelment started with a surprise upskirt, then a sudden little bit of lesbianism, a teasing interrogation, followed by a deluge urination, (and lower on the list but still noteworthy was the random act of littering, which was not in itself hot, but her lack of care had become a little tease-treat from her I guess).

All of these things rendered me useless and honestly, how in god's name would I justcontinue on walking with these two?

"Hey," I said, only getting it out of my mouth after the second try, "uh, I actually have to get back, but seriously, just follow this loop and it will get you right back out. Twenty minutes tops." I saw a shrug from Charlie and a thumbs up from Rosie. "Enjoy your nature walk," I called out to them then parted ways back towards the apartment. They walked off without much of a word (that I can remember as I was very much wrecked).

All I can say, and I don't really know why I'm saying it to begin with, but, I don't know if up to that point I'd ever cum as hard as I did when I got back to the apartment.

12