Mo' and Mo' Mimi Ch. 03: Much Mo' Mimi

Story Info
The world can't handle Mimi at her full size.
9.4k words
4.45
8.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
445 Followers

*Author's Note: all characters depicted in sexual situations are age 18 or older*

Sometimes Mimi felt like all anybody saw when they looked at her was her giant dick. She was completely right of course, at least if you looked at her from the front. Head on, Mimi's monster nutsack dragged on the ground, bigger than a pair of yoga balls. Her cock was eight feet tall and thicker than her body was wide. You wouldn't be able to see there was a girl attached to the dick until you walked partway around the gigantic shaft.

Mimi was in most other ways an average ordinary woman; about five foot five, double-F tits, pink hair, and glasses. She didn't think it was fair that her dick got so much more attention than the rest of her. After all, it had been over eighteen years since her boner had almost destroyed the world!

"Hurry up, Mimi! We're going to be late! Move that fat cock of yours!" teased Mika. The energetic teen was already at the top of the hill, wagging her massive member back and forth tauntingly. Even with the limiter belts, Mika's cock nearly reached the ground. If not for the spunky redhead's beachball-sized testes getting in the way, Mimi had no doubt the girl's dick would drag on the ground with inches to spare.

Climbing uphill through two feet of snow would have been difficult even if Mimi weren't carrying six hundred pounds of cock and balls. At least the cold weather kept her dick at its minimum size... most of the time anyway.

It was always cold these days. Global temperatures had been dropping steadily since "the Mimi incident" eighteen years ago when Mimi had flooded the Atlantic ocean and buried much of the Eastern hemisphere under a mile of jizz. With half the globe painted white, almost forty percent of the sun's heat was reflected back into space. If it weren't for the residual heat energy in Mimi's spunk, the entire planet would already be an iceball.

Despite the catastrophic shift in temperature, the global population was higher than ever, thanks to Mimi's jizz explosion. The low-end estimate for Mimi's offspring was something around four billion, and every single one of them was a hyper. Their constant fucking also helped stave off the temperature drop, but created a new problem: ocean jizz levels were starting to rise. It was a race to see which would destroy the world first.

Last week, all of Mimi's children turned eighteen. There was a worldwide festival to commemorate their coming of age.

"Come on, mom!" Mika called impatiently.

"I swear these things are getting heavier," complained Mimi, pushing her balls forward with each step. The throbbing orbs didn't enjoy being kicked around and they rumbled menacingly. At least the heat they were putting off was melting the snow.

"You're just getting old, mom," teased Mika.

The snow got thinner as they neared the top of the slope. The air got warmer and more humid as well.

Mimi finally reached the summit and was rewarded by an intense updraft of humid musk rising up the opposite side of the hill.

The "hill" was, of course, the wall of the crater her balls had made out of Michigan and much of the surrounding states. Somewhere down in that vast bowl were the flattened remains of Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee and everything in-between. Seen from space, Mimi and Mika stood in the cleavage between two circular indentations that formed the balls of a cartoonish dickprint that lay across the northeastern United States and parts of Canada. Whatever ruins remained of the cities were buried under a vast ocean of cum.

That was where the heat and the stench came from of course. Millions of horny hyper teens jizzing nonstop into the crater for an entire week had turned the inner slopes of the crater into a steamy cum swamp.

The bass beat of distant music mingled with the soft roar of thousands--millions of excited voices. Mimi's eyes widened in shock. A small geyser of precum erupted from the top of her monumental schlong.

She hadn't seen so much dick in one place since her last erection!

Or so much pink hair.

Not all the hair was pink, but it was certainly the dominant color.

The mass of Mimi offspring formed a solid sea of people stretching as far as the eye could see, following the curvature of the crater for miles until disappearing into the thick mist boiling up from the sea of jizz below. Most of the crowd were futanari, but there were a few young men and women as well. Mimi's male children were just as endowed as the futas, though their hair was less likely to be pink.

"About time you got here!" Redd came striding across the field toward Mimi, her muscular arms wide in welcome.

"Other Mom!" Mika dashed over and threw her arms around Redd's stomach. Mika was not a short girl, but Redd was exceptionally huge.

Mimi had to lean to one side to see around her gargantuan cock.

"You've grown since I saw you last!" laughed Redd. "Both of you!"

Mimi laughed.

"So have you!" she said.

It was so good to see Redd again. The two had been best friends ever since their fateful meeting on the train on Mimi's first day at Hyper Academy. The two had been basically inseparable until two years ago when Redd had set off on an around the world journey to gather up all of Mimi's offspring for the big celebration. In the two years since she'd been traveling, Redd had put on about two feet of height and at least three hundred pounds of muscle.

Mika danced around, showing off her outfit. Mimi watched the two of them catching up with affection. The pink-haired hyper had sired billions of children, but she'd only given birth to one. Mika was special and, of all Mimi's uncountable kids, was closest to Mimi's heart.

"Come on, I'll show you where the registration tent is," said Redd.

Mimi started to shuffle along, kicking her balls forward one slow step at a time. Redd rolled her eyes and came over to scoop Mimi up.

"Eighteen years later and I'm still coming to your rescue," laughed Redd.

Mimi blushed and tried to concentrate on holding back her erection.

In her younger years, Mimi wore a clumsy and uncomfortable harness to keep her city-destroying erections under control. The harness was no longer an option when she was pregnant with Mika. The surging hormones of her changing body caused Mimi's erections to become too violently powerful for any apparatus to contain. She'd had to learn other techniques to keep her boner under control at the risk of shattering the world a second time.

Mimi closed her eyes and focused her mental energy on restraining her urges. Every time she performed this exercise, she felt like her control was less effective. Her minimum size was more than twice what it had been when she'd been a teenager. She feared one day her mental control would fail completely and she'd cause another catastrophe.

At the registration tent, Mimi offspring lined up in droves to register their identities and get their sizes scanned. Each Mimi-spawn would present his or her cock to an agent, who would plug their scanner into a tiny black band that wrapped around the boy or girl's cock.

"Those quantum limiters would sure have been handy back when we were kids, huh?" asked Redd, looking enviously at the tiny black bands that had more restraining power than all the locks and belts of Mimi's old cock harness. "Too bad they don't work unless you get one installed before your first hyper surge."

Mimi had to push her cock to one side to see what was going on. As she watched, a pink-haired girl stepped up to the registration desk and lifted her skirt to plop four feet of flaccid cock across the table. The agent plugged a scanner into the black ring at the base of her cock and data started to run on the screen nearby.

"Janet Tealhouse," said the agent. "Max length four hundred and eighty miles, average circumference three hundred and sixty miles."

Janet looked very proud of herself as the agent attached the girl's tracking bracelet and gave her a map of the festival.

"Wait so that girl has a four hundred mile long dick?" asked Mimi, pointing.

"Amazing, isn't it?" said Redd. "They have limiters now that can compress ten miles of cock into just an inch."

Mimi's mind boggled at how big some of these girls must really be for their dicks to drag on the ground even with a limiter attached.

"Don't get too intimidated," said Redd, guessing what Mimi must be thinking. "Some of these girls have older model limiters. The biggest I've seen today is about five hundred miles, and she carried her cock over her shoulder."

"Five hundred?" Mimi gasped.

"Yours was bigger than that when you... you know," said Redd.

"Not by much," said Mimi.

Mika came skipping over from the registration desk. Her leg-length cock bounced from thigh to thigh as she hopped merrily among her half-sisters and brothers.

"I got bigger again!" said Mika, showing off her bracelet.

Mimi shuffled up to the registration desk.

"Well well well, if it isn't the guest of honor," said the agent. "The girl whose dick is the reason we're all here."

Mimi shuffled uncomfortably behind her cock. The agent was one of the few people at the festival who weren't one of Mimi's children. The remains of the human population that didn't gush out of Mimi's loins had mixed feelings about the changes Mimi had brought about. Even other hypers tended to treat her rather coldly, though that was more out of jealousy than anger. Every hyper secretly wanted to be the one that ended the world.

"I have three daughters at the festival," said the agent. "Triplets. They're the light of my life."

"Oh uh..." Mimi tried to think of something to say.

"Getting knocked up by a sperm the size of my head was a bit traumatic though." The agent frowned.

"Sorry," said Mimi.

"The past is past." The agent shrugged. "You don't have a limiter, so I'm just going to mark you down for your last recorded maximum size."

"That's fine," said Mimi.

"Length Six hundred and eighty six miles, average girth four hundred and forty miles," said the agent.

Mimi had heard the exact dimensions of her cock had been repeated over and over again in news reports, documentaries and dramatizations, but the numbers never did the images justice. Mimi's cock had once stretched from Michigan to Rhode Island, and was wider at its thickest point than the former state of Indiana.

Mimi accepted her bracelet and the pamphlets and shuffled out of the registration tent with a faraway look in her eyes.

"Do you want to get your cum output measured?" asked Mika, hopping around excitedly. "They have a machine that does it virtually, just like they do the length."

Mimi shook her head. "I already know it would just be a really really big number."

"Besides, Mimi doesn't have a limiter," reminded Redd. "The only way we'd find out how much your mom can cum is if she does it for real."

"Oh, right," said Mika, a little disappointed. "Well I'm gonna go find out mine!"

She hurried off.

"Holy shit! Are you the original Mimi?" a girl with pink hair and huge tits that covered her entire torso bounced up to Mimi and Redd. The girl's balls were nearly as big as her tits and Mimi saw that the girl's cock poked up to just under her chin.

"I guess I am," said Mimi, a little apprehensive.

"My name's Tammy," said the ultra-busty girl. "First of all, I want to say what an honor it is to be the daughter of the biggest hyper in the world!"

"S-sure," said Mimi.

"My mom was a hyper too, so I'm like a double hyper!" Tammy squeezed her tits. "Check it out."

Tammy heaved her tits up to show off the full length of her cock as it stretched from her groin up the length of her torso. The pale, veiny shaft was nearly as thick as the girl's waist and sported not just one, but two black bands.

"Double limiters?" said Mimi, astounded.

"Yup!" Tammy beamed. "Ten times ten miles per inch! I'm a shoe-in to win the contest!"

"C-contest?" stammered Mimi.

"You know, the size competition!" said Tammy. "It's the climax of the whole festival!"

"You never said anything about a size competition." Mimi turned to Redd.

Redd chuckled nervously and avoided Mimi's eyes.

"And I thought you said the biggest girl you saw was five hundred miles," said Mimi.

"The biggest girl I saw today was five hundred miles," said Redd, hurriedly.

"Five hundred miles won't even crack the top ten I bet," laughed Tammy. She noticed Mimi's worried expression. "Oh, I'm sure you'll be in the top five at least!"

"S-sure." Mimi let Tammy take a selfie with her and the bodacious girl wobbled away to find a food tent.

"There's girls here with double limiters?" asked Mimi.

"Not that many," said Redd, coughing nervously.

"How?" asked Mimi.

"Think about it, Pink," said Redd. "Some of your sperm were the size of whales. Imagine if one of them finds a woman with a hyper vag that can take something like that and knocks her up?"

"I guess the resulting offspring would get a double dose of hyper genes," said Mimi.

"If the limiter data is accurate, some of the babies you made with hyper mommas are bigger than you were when you flooded the world," said Redd.

"Wow." Mimi's mind boggled.

"We should get lined up; the size competition will be starting soon," said Redd.

***

Federal agents lined all the participants up along the rim of the crater in order from smallest to largest. Mimi found herself close to the big end of the line. Tammy was five or six places removed from her. She seemed upset that she wasn't at the far end. Redd and Mika stood behind Mimi.

"Aren't you participating in the competition?" Mimi asked her daughter. "I would have thought you'd like to show off."

"I might if I feel like any of these girls are a real challenge." Mika smirked.

"That's my girl." Redd ruffled Mika's hair.

The federal agents transmitted the signal to unlock the limiters, starting with the smallest first.

Redd and Mimi watched on Mika's smartphone as news choppers transmitted footage of the far rim of the crater. A skyscraper-sized cock rose up out of the fog. The huge erection was met with scattered applause and cheers.

"Weak," laughed Mika.

Another cock rose, then another and another, swelling up like dirigibles and rising toward the sky before crashing down to rest on the inside slope of the crater. There was plenty of room, the southern ball-print was as large as Indiana had been and much of Illinois. The dicks got progressively larger, although there were one or two upsets where a smaller-placed cock outgrew a neighbor that was supposedly bigger.

"Those are mostly the boys' cocks," said Mika. "I bet none of them even crack a whole mile."

As the expansions continued down the line into the futas, there was a huge jump in dick size. Suddenly the dicks weren't just the size of skyscrapers, but whole cities!

"That's my friend Janine," Mika pointed at the screen as a real whopper of a cock burst out of the fog and nearly swatted the observation chopper out of the sky.

"Her shaft alone could cover the entire island of Manhattan," said Mika.

Janine's cock tipped over and came crashing down to earth with an impact Mimi felt a few minutes later as a light tremor.

More and bigger dicks erupted along the rim of the canyon.

"It's almost your turn." Redd squeezed Mimi's shoulders. "Are you ready?"

"I-I don't know," said Mimi.

The cock to their right came looming out of the fog. Though the next biggest contestant was standing over ten miles away, the wall of pink flesh came right up to where they were standing! Mimi could feel the heat radiating off the miles-high pillar of penis. Veins big enough to drive a city bus through throbbed with the girl's heartbeat, thumping the air like cannon fire.

"Brace yourselves." Redd grabbed Mimi and Mika in her burly arms and dug her feet into the soil. The colossal cock started to tip over like a falling tree, the full length of the behemoth curved over the horizon, casting a shadow over everything.

CHOOOM! The impact demolished an entire section of the crater. The pink domes of balls as big as entire states rose above them, towering like wrinkly, smelly mountains.

"It's your turn, Mimi," said Redd.

"Go for it, mom!" cheered Mika.

"I-I can't!" cried Mimi.

She turned and tried to run, but the next girl down the line had already unleashed her beast. A veiny wall came rushing toward Mimi and her family at tremendous speed.

"Look out!" Redd's muscles swelled and she expanded from her ten foot tall "compact" form into a hulking giantess fully fifty feet tall. She scooped Mimi and Mika up into her cleavage and wrapped her arms around them.

"Oof!" Mimi grunted. Redd's car-sized tits squeezed the air out of her. The pressure in her balls skyrocketed as she felt the fire of lust burning inside her.

"Stay calm, you're in control," Mimi whispered the mantra to herself over and over. "You are the master of your penis. You are the master of your desires."

Mimi didn't have to close her eyes to be in darkness. She was squished between a cock that was almost as large as hers had been when she flooded the world, and a cock that was supposedly even larger.

Further up the line, Tammy scoffed at the pitiful cocks on display. Another girl with a double limiter got activated and laid her dickprint across Mimi's old one like the print of a clown's shoe wiping out a child's footprint. The weight of the girl's gargantuan schlong actually pressed the tectonic plates down into the mantle by hundreds of feet. Earthquakes and volcanoes erupted across the continent as the Earth's crust cracked.

"You baby-dicks ain't seen nuthin' yet!" laughed Tammy. Her bracelet beeped and her limiters disengaged.

"Yahooo!" Tammy cried as she was buoyed up on the back of her dick. She'd never been able to cut loose to her full size before. The feeling of release was amazing! The limiters still prevented her from cumming, but she felt so backed up she was sure that she could break through their constraints.

She licked her lips and squeezed her teacup-sized nipples, rocking back and forth on her cock as her pussy gushed between her thighs.

Something hot and huge squished up against her left testicle. Her "competition" had started to grow.

Tammy's phone rang.

"You think you're going to beat me with that little thing?" laughed Clarissa Jones, Tammy's chief rival. "My mom was a hyper futa! Yours just had hyper tits! I've been holding back three thousand miles of cock for the past ten years!"

Tammy's face burned as she saw Clarissa's cock overtake hers, stretching out past the horizon. The curvature of the massive shaft rose over hers, breaking the cloud layer and rising yet higher, threatening to crush her.

"Your mom might have been a hyper futa," said Tammy, "but my mom was a surge hyper, and she passed that trait onto me."

"A surge--" Clarrisa's voice cut off as Tammy's cock slammed into hers, causing her to roll forty-five degrees to the left.

"I can go bigger than my 'maximum' size if I want. The limiters can't track surge sizes," laughed Tammy.

Seen from space, Tammy's cock was the fourth largest of a cluster of cocks that covered most of the former Great Lakes area of the United States and stretched up toward Canada. Over the course of just a few minutes, Tammy's boner overtook the other three, digging a trench across Ontario, shoving Greenland aside and onto Norway, Sweden, Belarus, the Ukraine until finally her country-sized cockhead towered over the cum-filled Black Sea like a big, purple planet come down to touch the Earth.

"Looks like I'm the biggest!" laughed Tammy.

***

"Now there's a real dick." Mika grinned, she was practically drooling over the screen as she, Mimi and Redd watched the competition unfold in the dark pocket, smashed under miles of cock.

dongstar
dongstar
445 Followers