Moaning Lisa - Insuring a Good Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed lightly before placing my hands on the sides of her head and began slowly, but firmly pushing my shaft deeper into her mouth.

"Mmm hmmm," I heard and felt her say.

I would back out to the tip and repeated the motion, going just a little deeper each time until I felt her nose against my skin. Not wanting to hurt her, I slowly pulled all the way out, and brought her her up on her feet, seeing what looked like a fire in her eyes, and then kissing her deeply.

"That felt wonderful," I said. "But I want all of you. Take me to bed."

Smiling, she reached down and grasped my cock and began gently pulling me down the hallway and into her bedroom. Once inside I knew I was definitely in a woman's boudoir; the wallpaper had rose drawings throughout, surrounding a white king-sized canopy bed. As we climbed on she laid back and pulled me onto her. I was immediately drawn to her perky breasts, which had seen little attention up to this point.

Placing her hands under my arms she pulled me further up her body as she spread her lovely, long legs.

Looking me in the eye, then down to her chest and back up again she said, "Save that for later. Right now I need you inside me," and then reached down between us and guided me to her entrance.

I hesitated just because I wanted to revel in her liquid warmth, and how it felt against the head of my cock.

With pleading eyes she said, "Oh, don't stop. I need you in," and began grabbing at my ass in an effort to get me inside.

Adjusting my hips, I slowly pushed an inch or two, before pulling back and pushing in a little deeper.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yessss. That's it baby, give me all that fat cock. Mmmm, fill me. Ahhh, fill me..." she seemed to trail off as her shoulders pressed into the mattress, head tilted back and her lips parted.

Then, with an "mmmph" sound she quickly brought her face up to mine and, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulled me in to our most passionate kiss yet. I felt her warm breasts pleasurably flattened against me as her ankles clasped against the back of my thighs in an attempt to pull me in and keep me deep inside her. The velvet heat surrounding my shaft contrasted against the coolness I felt on my balls as they rested heavily on her ass. Grinding her pelvis against mine, I began slow, short strokes while wondering if I could possibly go deeper.

Her heated channel caressed me as my strokes became longer and more intense while Lisa moaned in pleasure beneath me. I gave her a dozen more increasingly fast strokes before I abruptly pulled out and sat back on my haunches.

"What? No!" Lisa shouted as her eyes flew open.

She barely had the words out before I grasped her hips and rolled her over, lifted her ass and hips, and pulled her against me, sheaving myself in her warmth once again in one long, quick, deep stroke.

"Ummph," Lisa said upon reentry as she threw her head back in my direction.

I pulled her hair firmly enough so that her mouth was close to mine, her eyes still closed.

"About time we fucked, don't you think," I said to her.

Before Lisa could answer I covered her mouth with mine.

"Mmmmph! Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," she continued as I started pulling in and out with purpose.

"Oh God," she said as she exhaled. "Oh yes, mmmm, yes," she continued as my balls slapped at her clit with each stroke.

Letting go of her hair, I grasped her hips once more and began a steady, deep progression of strokes, again savoring the heat of her caressing sluiceway. Lisa placed her face and shoulders on the bed as her ass remained elevated for our torrid coupling. I felt her reach between her legs to hold my balls against her pussy, virtually massaging them as I stroked back and forth. This combination had me approaching my own orgasm just as I felt a rush of wetness escaping her.

"Gonna cum," I nearly shouted.

"Fuck yes. Do it! Cum for me baby, oh fuck!" Lisa shouted as she pushed back against me.

Holding her firmly in place I fired the first shot as deeply into her as I could, pulled back quickly and then slammed home again to a more intense stream before the lessening strings dissipated.

"Mmmmm, fuck. Mmmmm yes," Lisa repeated two or three times against the fading roar in my ears as I held her ass against me. Then, as I started to sit back I felt Lisa moving away from me. Suddenly she was laying on her stomach, her face now between my legs. Engulfing my cock, she continued making those now-familiar "mmmm, mmmm" sounds as she tried deep-throating my now-softening cock.

"Mmmm, I love the way you taste," Lisa said after licking me clean. "I love the taste we make together."

That's when I noticed she had one hand under her and between her legs before she moved away from me and rolled onto her back. I watched as Lisa continued to play with herself, dipping two and sometimes three fingers inside. After a minute or two, Lisa brought her hand to her face and I saw a most erotic scene: a mixture of our cum slowly drip from her fingers and into her open mouth, her tongue extended slightly.

"Mmmmm," I heard her moan before saying, "Come here," as she sucked the remains from her fingers. "Come close baby. Kiss me. Please."

Of course I did as she asked, leaning down and placing my lips to hers. This was a slow developing kiss, our lips touching and then pressing firmly against the other's before the tip of her tongue slowly entered my mouth. With a deep breath and moan, Lisa pushed further into my mouth where I could both taste and smell the love we had made.

"Thank you for that," Lisa said as we parted.

"For what," I asked.

"Everything. All of it. Eating me out. Fucking me. Kissing me afterwards. Most men I've known, no make that all men I've been with have always balked at kissing after I've tasted their cum."

"Well," I said, "I don't find it objectionable. What occurs between consenting adults, and all that entails. If it pleases you, I'm happy. Besides, I kind of get off when a woman kisses me after I've gone down on her. Would be hypocritical if we did that earlier, and then I said no thank you after you did the same to me."

"Mmmm, I like that attitude," Lisa replied as she slowly rolled her right nipple between her fingers.

"But I have to honest with you," I continued. "I'm sure I don't like the way I taste as much as you do. However, your earlier comment on loving the way your vibrator tastes after you've used it really turned me on. So I guess I'm a little bit of a hypocrite in that regard."

Rolling over and propping her head up with her hand Lisa said, "Oh no, that's perfectly fine. Call me a little bit weird, but I've always loved the way I taste. From the very first time I discovered how to make myself feel good, back when I was a teenager. And like I told you this afternoon, I've been taking a break from men for a little while. But I still enjoy sexual pleasure, and my vibes fill the void."

I smiled at her.

"Oh my, did I just say that? God. What I meant was..."

"I know what you meant," I replied as I reached out and touched her face.

"Well, the point is, I don't mind self pleasure when needed. And there's something about licking my own juices off that, oh I don't know, just completes the act and makes me feel warm all over. That's really the best way I can explain it," Lisa stated.

"I totally understand," I seemed to mumble as I could feel sleep slowly creep over me. But lovely Lisa had other ideas. Delicately using her hand and mouth, she worked to bring a firmness back to my shaft, and a renewed vigor in my loins.

"Lisa, while I'm more than thrilled to experience your talents, you really don't have to do that you know," I said half-heartedly.

"Oh, this is as much for me as it is for you," Lisa said as she reluctantly removed her mouth from my cock.

"Hey, gotta keep mama happy," she continued, shrugging her shoulders and displaying that wide smile I was quickly becoming fond of. "And the evening is still young.

12