Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
Madison becomes a collared slave to her Master.
8.8k words
4.42
5k
2
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. IF you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is Model Slave II and Model Slave III won't be far behind. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Model Slave II

Chapter 8

The Renewal of Vows

Rocky and Madison's love for each other deepened, something neither thought was possible, but the fact is the only felt whole when they were with each other. Their deepening love had them both excited as they continued the preparations for the renewal of vows ceremony. It would be held in Rocky's backyard and a gazebo was being constructed for the occasion.

When it came time to finish her wedding dress Madison found that her original ideas had changed. Originally, she just wanted something sexy and somewhat weddingish. After a couple of days shopping, she found what she thought she was looking for and the silhouette was called fit and flair. The dress was a strapless dress in a skin-tight body-hugging style that showed her figure magnificently. Below her hips, it gently flared into a small train with the whole dress covered in beautiful, beaded lace. Even at her dress size it was going to have to be heavily altered and Madison stayed for the first fitting so they could begin. With a strapless top Madison's breasts were presented spectacularly, but she knew she needed something around her neck to complete the dress and she knew just what she wanted it to be.

Because she stayed for the fitting, she was late getting home. As she finished bringing in all of her purchases, she heard the garage door start to go up and knew Rocky was home. She quickly stripped naked and had barely gotten into a slave presentation position before he came in the door. Rocky stood in the doorway looking at Madison breathing hard knowing that she had hurriedly gotten into position, but he didn't care, the sight of her kneeling in front of him was awe-inspiring. He came over, knelt in front of her and stated, "My love I think it's high time everyone knew that you are my devoted submissive." With that Rocky pulled out three boxes and opened the first one inside was the most beautifully intricate one-inch silver collar with a locking hasp in the back. Madison gasped at the beauty of the collar, but more importantly what it meant. Then he showed her the engraving inside. 'To my loving and devoted Madison from her Master forever - Rocky.'

Madison collapsed into his arms with tears of joy streaming down her face. Then she jumped into his arms and smothered his face with kisses. Rocky held her, cradling her for a few seconds then kissed her passionately. Afterwards in a mocking tone and grinning he growled, "You forget yourself slave."

Madison tried to smother her giggles as she smiled saying, "Yes, my loving Master, but I love you so much I couldn't help myself."

Rocky suddenly turned serious and said, "This is a large step baby and there's deep significance and meaning to this collar. It means that you will always be my submissive; you will do everything I say even if sometimes you disagree. I want you to think about this before I put this on; I need to know that you do this of your own free will. Is this something you want and will live up to?"

Madison choked out a sob and cried, "Oh yes, this is the happiest day of my life. Rocky my loving Master, this last month I have been so blissfully happy being you're submissive. We played it before but now that I'm living it, I want it, I want it so badly and nothing in my life has made me so happy. Please Master I want to always belong to you; may I please wear your collar?"

Rocky held her in his arms, kissed her, and looked into her eyes to make sure this is really what she wants. What he saw in her eyes was a deep loving commitment to him, and him alone. He took the collar out of the box, wrapped it around her neck and with a snap it locked. Madison felt an incredibly loving and committed shiver go down her spine as she heard that lock snap shut. She flew into Rocky's arms weeping with joy and with that snap of the lock she felt a joy and freedom that she never felt before.

As she clung to Rocky weeping with happiness, she thought about the freedom she felt. She knew now she didn't have to keep up with the Joneses, worry about her career or what everybody thought of her. Now there is only one person that matters, Rocky and now she's free to love him the way he deserves to be loved. She's free to give herself to him any way he wants. She's finally free of everyone's expectations except the only person that matters to her, Rocky.

She clung tightly to him nibbled up to his ear and whispered, "What would my Master like to do with his submissive?" She pulled back to look into his eyes and with nothing but pure love showing there said, "I will do anything for my Master... Anything."

Rocky stood then scooped her up in his arms and gently carried her to bed. Tonight, was the night for slow languid but deep meaningful love making. No wild sex and multiple orgasms, just slow beautiful love in which both paid homage to the person that they loved more than life itself. Even after they both climaxed together their eyes continued to pour in love into the other. Later as they got up Madison went to the kitchen warming up some stuff, she left cooking in the crock pot for dinner. As Rocky watched, she kept caressing the collar with a blissful look on her face. Rocky didn't think he'd ever seen her this happy and he knew this meant much more to her than a wedding ring, but she would get that as well.

When Madison finished creating dinner Rocky stood her in the kitchen and cuffed her hands behind her. He tied her to the dining room chair and lovingly began to feed her the dinner she created. The old Madison would not have stood for having someone feed her, but now she felt the love and devotion with each bite. Rocky was pampering, cherishing, and taking care of her and with every bite she felt the joy and freedom of belonging to him.

When he finished feeding her, he untied Madison from the chair and set her in his lap, holding her as he ate his dinner. Her eyes misted over as she snuggled into him while he ate. Her arms were still tied behind her back and in between bites he would kiss or caress her vulnerable parts. At the end of the meal Madison felt truly loved without a care in the world, finally falling asleep in his lap. Rocky untied her hands, carried her to the bedroom and tucked her under the covers.

Later as Rocky was working in his office, Madison came over and knelt at his feet. With her head in his lap then she softly said, "Rocky, my love and my Master, I've given you everything I am... all of me. However, I have one more thing I want to give you." She looked up and saw Rocky staring lovingly at her then he reached down and began to stroke her cheek as he held her face in his hand. Madison lovingly breathed, "Rocky I want to feel our love growing inside me, I want to feel your baby inside me. It's the last gift I can give you and I want to give you a baby."

Rocky looked at her stunned and said, "Baby are you sure about this, ever since we got married you steadfastly refused to even talk about babies, so are you sure."

"Rocky, I have been thinking about this since the first time you really made love to me. I know what I have said in the past and back then my worth was my body and my job. At least that is what I believed, but now I know better. You've freed me from those shackles and what I want is you, the love, the passion, and the commitment, everything that is us together. I love you and I want to be as close to you as I can and have our love growing inside me. Creating new life with our love is... well it is the most incredibly beautiful thing I can think of." She whispered lovingly.

"I know a baby will change everything, the freedom and spontaneity that we have, but in its place will be our love child. He or she will be a unique blend of you and me. Together we can raise our child showing them how beautiful love can be and how important it is to surround yourself with love." Madison crawled into his lap kissing her way up his chest until she nibbled on his lips seductively and concluded, "We don't have to do this now my love. I want you to know that when you're ready I want to give you a baby."

Rocky pulled her tightly to his chest softly kissing her face and as their lips merged into a deep kiss, they began to breathe each other's air. As the kiss went on and on, deepening their love, they felt a lit head euphoria. Even after the kiss ended their lips stayed touching and they continued to bathe each other with their breath, breathing each other's air.

Rocky looked at Madison memorizing every beautiful curve of her face, looking at her like he'd never seen her before. He had always thought she was the perfect woman, but he was wrong. Her journey of reinventing herself had brought her to this place. She is now the epitome of beautiful self-sacrificing love and she is even more perfect than he thought was possible.

Almost as if she was hearing his thoughts and she said, "Rocky I'm so in love with you, and it's your love that freed me and allowed me to become what I am. Before I was a taker, I expected everyone to pamper me, cater to me, worship my beauty and because I was beautiful everyone owed things to me. I took your love and everything that went with it for granted, like it was my right. I thought your love, your security and protection were also owed to me. Now I know that I can never truly love nor to be loved until I can selflessly give everything I am. I know now the more selflessly I give of myself the, more love, passion and unbelievable beauty come my way."

Madison pulled back so she could look into his eyes, with her hands she reached up and began to stroke the collar around her neck. Lovingly and passionately, she concluded, "That's what this collar means to me. It's a reminder that my love belongs to you, that all of me belongs to you and for me to give selflessly and passionately everything I am. Then when I give everything, I am to you, your love comes back to me tenfold and fills me to overflowing with love. Master, if it's okay with you I would like to change our renewal of vows into a collaring ceremony. This means more to me and is a bigger commitment than being married."

Rocky looked at her with awe, then he smiled because he had been thinking the same thing, but he really wanted her to come to that conclusion and she had. Madison was positively glowing, radiant in the love she was giving and receiving. She was committed, devoting herself to Rocky and their love for each other. The lump in Rocky's throat prevented him from saying anything, so he resorted to holding and kissing her. When the lump eased Rocky agreed to the changes in the ceremony then asked if there's anyone she would like to invite.

"Master, I would like to invite many people to see the joy and beauty that this kind of commitment brings, but I don't think many would understand. So maybe we can invite the people at the club and I will think of others. By the way Master, when you collared me, you had other boxes, if I can ask, what was in the other boxes?"

Rocky pulled them from the drawer in his desk and said, "These are your other collars. From now on, no matter what, your neck will not be unadorned, you will always be collared. However, if you're going to be a model you will need different collars, so I have six more that can be changed at any time, but only by me. I'm the only one that has the keys to these collars. Let me show them to you."

Rocky started pulling boxes out one by one, "This one is a simple everyday collar called a Gorean Slave collar and has matching wrist and ankle bracelets. This one secures with an alan wrench instead of a lock. The next one is a silver and violet chainmail collar, very beautiful and colorful. This one was called Dragon's Tail collar in the ring in front has multiple attachments including a chained body harness and nipple clamps. This one is called a surrender love collar. With the deep burgundy leather, the intricate design, and cross details I think this is one of the more beautiful collars you will have my love. This gold one is a Princess Leah slave collar and does come with a leash. This last one is a beautiful black lace, leather and satin collar and is a most beautiful and delicate collar. I think it will be a beautiful collar to wear during some of our movie shoots."

Madison's head snapped back and looked at Rocky. He nodded his head and said, "Yes, my beautiful porn star and love of my life. After our collaring ceremony we will begin our first movie. It will be a SciFi story about a gorgeous woman captured by aliens so that they can try and understand sexuality in the human race."

The joy in Madison's heart overflowed just like the tears in her eyes as she clung to Rocky crying her love to the man who has given her everything. Rocky held her, stroking her back, caressing her soft satiny skin then he whispered, "Yes my baby, this is your dream, you are so incredibly beautiful, full of sexuality and now the whole world will know."

Madison laid little kisses all over his face and she pulled back to look at him. She breathed excitedly, "Rocky my love, I know this will be very special but I want you to know in the last few weeks I've changed. I know this will be an incredible opportunity and will open doors worldwide, but my dream came true an hour ago when you collared me. Don't get me wrong, I feel my insides quivering with the excitement of the film. It is exciting, wonderful, and thrilling, but being owned by you is my dream come true."

Madison dropped her head demurely looking down and said, "Master, could I please feel your naked skin next to mine holding me and pressing me into the mattress? If you want to be inside me, I would love that as well, but I want to be surrounded by your warmth, your touch and your scent and just feel encased in your love."

Rocky gently caressed her face and whispered, "How can I turn down such beautiful and loving request." He wrapped her in his arms and carried her from his office to the bedroom where they lay together skin to skin, snuggling, caressing, and kissing for an hour before they made love. This time once was not enough with Rocky feeling superhuman from the love she was pouring into him and he made love to her over and over and over again. Rocky didn't stop making love to her until the blissful smile on her face seemed permanent with her heart and mind floating on soft billowy clouds of love.

In the morning they made love one more time before Rocky left for work, while Madison wandered around the house in a blissful fog. The bliss lasted all day until the man of her dreams came home and once again filled her with loving passion.

Rocky met with the two investors in their movie to sign the last version of the contract. When they saw the contract, they were stunned because it was only three pages with the first page being a major part of the contract. The first page stated that Rocky is in complete control, with personnel, location, security, and food. It went on the say if he's not happy with any of it, the shoot can be voided with a payment penalty due Madison. The second and third pages laid out the planned movies, the videographers, the cost breakdown and what Madison is paid for each shoot.

They looked at the contract saying to Rocky, "We have never before signed a contract so heavily weighted against us, but Rocky, we trust you. We feel like if you weren't going to go through with this you would just say no and not put Madison through this. We think you want to make this as beautiful as you can for Madison's sake and keeping her safe in the process. That's the only reason we're signing this."

With a flourish first one and then the other signed the contract, followed by Rocky's signature. Rocky also provided a notarized power of attorney proving he could indeed sign for Madison.

Rocky left their offices with a signed contract, a fairly substantial check and commitments for locations on a remote Texas ranch. They also confirmed the availability of all the videographers and their associated support staff. Rocky knew he had five days to get everything ready and he needed help, especially making sure nothing happened to Madison while he was getting everything in place. While driving away he pulled up a security firm he had used a couple of times on his phone and gave them a call. He first wanted to make sure that he wanted was available and see if they could help, especially with the security issues.

Rocky called Madison and she was at the bridal shop getting a second fitting. Rocky told her to stay there and he would come pick her up for an early dinner and she sounded really happy that he was coming. About 10 minutes later Rocky pulled up to the bridal boutique and came in to find Madison standing on a raised dais in her wedding dress.

Rocky could never get over the site of Madison elegantly poised standing on a dais a wash in the lights highlighting her beauty. When Madison saw Rocky come in, she knew what his reaction would be. He didn't disappoint, as his mouth fell open, eyes bugged out and he almost tripped over his feet as he came to a screeching halt. This was something Madison never wanted to get used to and every time he reacted to her like that, she felt her heart jump in her chest.

Madison stood a dais and with her finger beckoned him to come to her. Rocky walked slowly drinking in the beautiful site of his dream girl tightly wrapped in satin and lace, trying to remember every little detail. As Rocky reached her, he realized with her standing on the dais, her lips were at the perfect kissable height. Almost if she was reading his mind Madison draped her arms around his neck and leaned into ravish his mouth.

The kiss was soft and loving, but the passion was there as well as the kiss going on and on, both stealing air from each other and breathing each other's air. As they parted almost simultaneously, they both said, "I Love You."

Rocky pulled back just a little bit and said, "Let me drink in this beautiful site for a second, stay there for a second with the light shining off you." Rocky stepped back, but reluctant to let go of her, and held her hands in his as he stepped back as far as he could without letting go of her. She was so beautiful and amazingly enough, the only skin she was showing was her bare shoulders and the tops of her breasts. Rocky knew the collar she wore was the perfect accent for the dress, but as beautiful as it was it wasn't enough. Rocky vowed to find something worthy of the extraordinary vision in front of him.

Madison watched him looking at her. Every time he looked at her like this, her heart flipped in her chest, with her nipples hardening, belly quivering and pussy getting wet. She saw his gaze come to rest on her collar and she stretched her neck proud to show him and everyone else that she belonged to him. As Madison watched him gazing at her and she realized how incredibly lucky she was. She has a man who loves her with every fiber of his being, shows it to her every day and she loves him back the same way. She knows Rocky will always love her like this. As she was feeling all of his love pour into her, she once again had the desire to feel their baby growing inside her.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers