Model Stepsister Ch. 06 - Day at Sea

Story Info
Kyle and the girls take a boat for the day, and Stacey comes.
5.5k words
4.68
21.6k
44

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,262 Followers

"Hey Kyle," Jessica called out as he walked in from baseball practice.

"Uh, ya," he called back, wondering why she sounded so excited.

"We're going on a boat for the day on Saturday, and you're coming," she said, poking her head around the corner, and then walking over to him.

"Who's we?" Kyle asked cautiously, not wanting to spend a day on a boat with any of Jessica's jock friends. He loved all the attention he had been getting from Jessica and the girls, but he knew that any of her guy friends probably wouldn't treat him as well.

"Me, Emily, Veronica," Jessica said quickly, "and our other friends Lily and Brenda."

"And you want me to come too?" Kyle asked, already intrigued by the thought of being alone at sea with five girls.

"Well of course," Jessica laughed, "who else is going to take the pictures? And besides, we were thinking we could do some other stuff at sea too," she added with a sexy wink, "it will be fun, I promise."

"Ok then, sure," Kyle said, knowing she was right. The last time he had been with the girls all together they had had an orgy on the beach. Now it sounded like they would be having an orgy at sea, and with new girls too.

"Great," Jessica said, "we're going to leave at eight, and meet everyone at the pier."

"Ok, sounds good," Kyle agreed, "I'll have all my stuff ready to go."

"Oh, and uh," Jessica started and then stopped, "well, um, me and Emily got us some extra stuff, for, you know, the other activities."

"What kind of stuff," Kyle asked, again wondering what she had planned.

"Just some stuff to balance out the difference between one guy and five girls," Jessica said reassuringly, "you know, like some Viagra, and some strap ons, so you don't have to take care of everyone all by yourself."

"I don't need Viagra," Kyle said angrily, offended at the idea, "unless you're bringing some fat girls along, I'll be able to stay hard just fine."

"I know," Jessica said quickly, blushing, "we just thought we'd bring some stuff just in case."

"Fine, but it's unnecessary."

Saturday came around and Kyle got up feeling nervous excitement. He knew he was about to get to fuck all three of his hot girls again, as well as two new ones. He had made sure not to jerk off since Jessica had told him, which was very difficult, but he knew it would all pay off. He packed up his camera bag, put on his beach clothes, and headed downstairs. He saw Jessica sitting next to her bag, wearing a sexy little bikini, and pouting slightly. He noticed a second bag sitting next to her, and then Stacey walked in.

"Hi Kyle," Stacey beamed at him, "I'm going to come along today, I hope that's alright."

"Uh," Kyle said, and looked at Jessica, who frowned sullenly at him. He could tell this was not her idea, but she didn't know how to tell her mother why she shouldn't come. "Uh, ya, sure," Kyle managed, hearing his voice sound high and off.

"Mom, I really don't think you'll have a good time," Jessica said moodily.

"Why on earth not," Stacey asked, "I love the ocean. I won't even bother you and your friends. You and your guys can have all the fun you want, and I'll just be up front enjoying the ocean."

"Mom, we're not bringing any guys," Jessica huffed.

"What do you mean?" Stacey asked, sounding surprised, "Kyle is coming."

"Ya, he's the only one," Jessica said, "he's going to be taking our pictures."

"So, it's just going to be you girls and Kyle?" Stacey asked, and Kyle could see she was slowly putting it together. She looked over at him, and her eyes went wide, and Kyle turned away, blushing profusely. He wasn't sure if she knew what they had planned, but he knew she was beginning to think of it.

"I see," Stacey said calmly, "well then, if you really don't want me coming along..."

"No, its fine," Kyle said, before Jessica could speak. She shot him and angry look, and he just shrugged, "we'd love to have you along."

"Are you sure?" Stacey asked, looking over at her daughter.

"Fine mom," Jessica said angrily, "you can come, congratulations."

With that settled, the three of them got in the car and drove off. When they pulled into the pier an hour later, they saw the other four girls all standing around chatting. Jessica got out and walked over to them, while Kyle and Stacey began unpacking their stuff.

"Hey girls," Jessica said to the group, "my mom's coming along today." The girls all gave Jessica surprised looks. The surprise quickly went to anger and frustration on all of their faces.

"There was nothing I could do," Jessica defended herself, "she invited herself, and then Kyle said it was ok."

"How the hell are we supposed to fuck Kyle now?" Emily asked, sounding annoyed and disappointed. "Not all of us get to fuck him whenever we want you know."

"I know," Jessica sighed, "we'll figure something out. Hey mom, these are the girls," she said as Stacey walked over to them. "This is Lily, and Brenda, and Veronica. Girls, this is my mom, Stacey." They all made their introductions, and Stacey could tell that she was an unwelcome guest. She had already guessed that they had some kind of sexual something planned for this trip, and she was ruining it. It didn't make any sense though, with Kyle being the only guy. Stacey remembered what Jessica had told her about her mystery stud, and the hot girl who was stealing him. Stacey noticed how beautiful Veronica was, and again wondered why Kyle was the only guy.

Kyle walked over with his bags slung over his shoulder, and all the girls greeted him eagerly. Stacey thought they were all being much more friendly than they normally were. Kyle said hi to his regular girls, and then took a moment to admire the two new ones. He knew he probably wouldn't be fucking them today, not with Stacey on board, but he thought he might still get them in the future.

Lily was much shorter than the rest of the girls. She had short jet-black hair, and lots of tattoos and piercings. She was definitely hot, and her bad girl look made her even hotter. Kyle could tell that her massive tits were fake, but he thought they fit her tiny frame great. She had a nice tight bubble butt, and he could tell she would be fun in the sack.

The other girl, Brenda, was Hispanic. Kyle was a little surprised at first, having never been with anyone but white girls, but after the initial shock, he was quite excited. She was the most beautiful Latina he had ever seen, and she had a great body. Her tits were real, and almost as big as Lily's. Her ass was about as big as Veronica's, only her legs were much thicker, as was her waist. Kyle thought that was the body an ass like that was supposed to be on, and wondered again how Veronica managed it.

They all walked down to the boat together. Kyle was shocked at what a big, beautiful yacht they had for the day.

"So, who's boat is this?" Kyle asked as they all climbed aboard.

"A friend of my dad's," Emily answered smugly. Kyle wondered what she had done to get this boat for an entire Saturday, and decided he didn't need to know.

"So, uh, who drives," Kyle asked, not sure if he could drive a boat this big.

"Actually, we have a driver for the day," Emily said, and pointed up to a blonde woman sitting at the wheel. She looked to be in her forties, and was still quite attractive. She had a large bust underneath her captain's clothes, and Kyle again wished he had let Stacey stay home.

Stacey could tell what a damper she was on the party, and decided to take the initiative. Once they were about fifteen minutes out to sea, and she couldn't see any other boats around, she walked over to where the girls were all sitting. Kyle was setting his cameras up at the front, while the girls sat in the back chatting.

"So, I guess I kind of ruined your day, huh," Stacey said, sitting down next to her daughter. The girls began to lie and say no, but Stacey held up her hand and they stopped.

"I think I know what's going on here, but I need to be sure before I act," Stacey said seriously, and the girls all looked around nervously. "Were you girls planning on sleeping with Kyle today?" Stacey said plainly.

"What, no, of course not," Jessica said quickly.

"Come on, tell me the truth," Stacey demanded.

"One of us was going to give him a blowjob," Emily said for them all, "as our payment for his amazing photos."

"Do you always pay him this way?" Stacey asked calmly.

"Well, I mean, I do," Emily said, looking over at Jessica nervously.

"Ok then," Stacey said, and got up, "I'll go give him the blowjob, to prove I'm not a party pooper."

"Wait, what," Jessica said in shock, "mom, what are you talking about?"

"Don't act like I'm an idiot Jessica," Stacey said sternly. "I know that it was Kyle who you were practicing for. I know you've all been sleeping with him. Now to prove that I'm not the prude you seem to think I am, I'm going to go suck Kyle's huge cock."

"Wait," Jessica said as her mom turned around, "hold on. We weren't just going to give him a blowjob, we were all going to fuck him, until he couldn't keep it up anymore. And then we were going to give him Viagra to keep going."

"Well, then, we better get started," Stacey said, and walked away. As she walked, they saw her remove her top, and throw it on the floor. She walked out to the front of the boat bare chested, and the girls all exchanged glances, and then began giggling. Kyle was bent over his camera, adjusting the lenses, when he heard someone coming. He looked up, and nearly dropped his camera in the water. He fumbled it, and then set it down, and looked up again. Stacey was standing there, with her giant tits out for him to see.

"The girls are ready for you now Kyle," Stacey said, gave him a wink, and then walked back. Kyle sat there in shock for a moment, and then got up and hurried after her. When he got to the back of the boat, he found all five of the girls waiting for him, all topless. He looked from one pair of tits to the next, feeling his dick quickly fill out. Jessica and Veronica's tits were nice and round and perky, but they were the small girls on this boat. Lily and Stacey had tits that looked almost the same, although they looked bigger on Lily. Brenda's tits were nice, but Emily still had the biggest whoppers.

"What are you waiting for Kyle," Emily laughed, "get that big dick out for us." Kyle wasn't sure how they had managed to get Stacey on board with this, but he didn't care to ask. He quickly pulled his shorts down, and his cock sprang up.

"Holy shit," Lily laughed, and Kyle watched her titties bounce around. He glanced over at Stacey, and saw that she was staring wide eyed down at his cock. Before he could say anything, Lily and Emily were both on their knees in front of him. Emily took his cock into her mouth first. She still couldn't take much more than before, but she was getting better. When they switched off, Lily took his cock half way down, and then started sucking.

After a few minutes of Lily giving him an expert blowjob, Stacey got down as well. Everyone looked over at her in surprise, but she just moved in, and took the cock from Lily. Everyone waited anxiously as Stacey turned it over in her hands. Finally she leaned in, and took the cock in her mouth. She continued moving forward, taking more of his cock down her throat. Kyle looked down just in time to see Stacey's nose press into his pubes. She had his entire cock in her mouth, even more than Jessica.

"That's so hot," Emily moaned, "can you teach me how to do that to him?" Stacey nodded her head, with his whole cock still in her throat. She began moving up and down slowly, moving across most of Kyle's shaft. He hadn't jerked off in a week, and he knew he wouldn't last long against her skills. He was able to hold off a few more minutes before announcing that he was going to cum.

"Don't try to swallow it mom," Jessica spoke up, "he cums way too much."

"Really," Stacey said as she finally popped off of his cock, "how much does he cum?"

"Like more than any other guy any of us have ever been with," Emily added, and Jessica nodded quickly.

"And I think this one's going to be even bigger than normal," Kyle added, "I haven't jerked off in a week."

"Oh man," Jessica said with wide eyes, "this is gonna be a mega load for sure then. You should try to see if you can cover all three of their tits Kyle."

"Ok," Kyle said, happy to have a place to shoot, "then here it comes." Emily, Lily and Stacey all bent down, and pushed their big tits out. They all got closer together, and made a perfect target of big tits. Kyle let out a grunt, and then felt the first blast shoot out. A huge wad of thick cum shot out and landed on Stacey's tits. Kyle turned, and shot two big blasts onto Emily's tits. He then turned and covered Lily's in three shots. He was still cumming, and he turned back to Stacey, and fired three more shots onto her tits.

When he was done, cum was dripping off all three of their tits. Emily's huge whoppers were covered halfway, Lily's were mostly covered, and Stacey's tits looked like they had been glazed. The girls were all laughing and cheering. Jessica came over, and started licking the cum right off her mother's tits. Brenda went over and started making out with Lily, and then Veronica was in front of Kyle. She took his cock in her mouth, and he noticed she was able to take more than before.

"Hold on," Kyle said, making them all stop and look at him in confusion. "We have the whole day, right? And we are supposed to take some pictures, aren't we?"

"He's right," Jessica said, sitting up, "let's take a break from the fun. We'll take a round of photos, and then get back to it." The girls all reluctantly agreed. "You three can clean up if you want," Jessica said to her mother and the other cum coated girls. "Veronica, let's go to the front and let Kyle shoot us." Veronica nodded, and they walked to the front. Kyle followed, still naked. "Oops," Jessica laughed, "we should probably put our tops back on."

"Wait," Kyle said, "I have an idea for a shot first. You can both do it. You could even do it together if you wanted."

"Maybe," Jessica said, not sounding very enthused. "Show her first then."

"Ok," Kyle nodded, "Veronica, stand right here, at the front, and sort of bend over the rail just a bit. And then stick your butt out, ya, like that." Veronica was bending over the rail, and Kyle hurried into position. He took two quick shots, "kind of spread your legs a little," he instructed, and she did it. He took two more shots. "Ok, now try crossing your legs a little." She did it, and he took more shots. Her ass looked amazing, and Kyle knew these photos would look amazing. He was taking the shots at just the right angle to get a little bit of sideboob, but not the whole thing.

Jessica joined Veronica at the rail, and Kyle began taking pictures of them together. They both bent over the rail, showing off their incredible asses. He loved taking pictures of them together. He knew they had a sort of rivalry going over him, but he liked them both so much. He was glad they acted as cordial together as they did. As he took the pictures, the rest of the girls came up.

Kyle began instructing them all, taking many shots. He got some nice shots of them all by the rail, and some more of them all laying down. He got one picture of Jessica, Emily, Veronica, and Lily all laying on their backs in a row, showing off their amazing bodies. They had put their tops back on, and Kyle took as many shots as he could, not caring about the cost of film.

After a while the girls jumped in the water, and he began taking water shots. They all looked great, and Kyle knew he was getting some good ones. He even got some nice shots of Stacey. She had her top back on as well, but her huge tits looked great. Kyle had known she was hot, but after taking his dick down her throat, he all of a sudden found her much hotter.

The photo shoot lasted more than two hours, with Kyle instructing the girls and snapping off shots the whole time. He even got a couple pictures of their lovely captain. His favorite shot of the day was of Veronica, from behind, with the sun and water in the background, really showing off her ass perfectly. That and the shot of the four girls all laid out in a line.

"Ok," Jessica said as the swimmers climbed back in the boat, "should we get back to the fun now?"

"Ya," Kyle answered quickly, and everyone laughed. He pulled his pants back down, and let his soft cock flop out for them all to see. The girls all stared down at it with hungry expressions. Lily and Emily both went for him at the same time, but Lily got their first. She took his soft cock in her mouth, and began sucking gently. Kyle sat down, and enjoyed the feel of her soft wet mouth, while looking around at the others undressing.

"So, Mrs. Parker, is this the biggest cock you've ever seen?" Emily asked as she watched Lily suck it.

"I think so," Stacey nodded, watching as it got harder, and slowly filled Lily's mouth.

"She must have had some pretty big ones if she can deep throat him like that," Brenda said.

"Yes, well, I certainly had my fun when I was you girls' age," Stacey laughed.

"What about Kyle's dad," Emily asked. "Is he huge too?"

"He's not small," Stacey said, eyeing Kyle's cock hungrily, "but he's not big like that. Kyle is quite impressive."

"You haven't seen his stamina yet," Emily laughed.

"Ya, he can cum like that a few times in a row," Jessica said proudly.

"Well, I'll have to see that to believe it," Stacey said.

"Fuck, this cock is really big," Lily said, coming off and gasping for air. Kyle's cock had gotten fully hard, and was standing at attention.

"Enough sucking it," Jessica said, walking over to where Kyle was sitting, with Lily kneeling in front of him. "Let's fuck him." She knelt down next to Lily, and leaned over and kissed her. Kyle watched them kiss for a moment, and then Jessica slowly brought them down to the floor. She rolled over Lily, so Lily was on her back, and Jessica was lying on top of her. They continued making out, on the floor now, and Jessica's big sexy ass was sticking up in the air. Kyle quickly got down behind them, and grabbed hold of Jessica's hips. He pushed himself in, and slid in easily. He began to fuck Jessica from behind while she continued making out on top of Lily.

After a few minutes, Kyle looked up, and was a bit shocked at what he saw. Veronica and Brenda were on the deck, naked, making out as well. Kyle could see one of Veronica's hands playing with Brenda's pussy. A few feet away, Stacey was sitting down, with a strap on attached to her, which Emily was sucking. Stacey appeared to be coaching Emily, while watching Kyle fuck her daughter. She saw Kyle looking over at her, and gave him a sexy smile and a wink.

Kyle pulled out of Jessica, and shoved right into Lily. He heard her let out a deep moan as he entered her, and then he began fucking her. Her pussy felt very tight, and she was making noises that almost sounded like he was hurting her. He remembered that he was supposed to go slow with new girls, until they got used to him, and slowed down a bit. Lily's moans became much more sensual as Kyle found a nice slow rhythm. He fucked her for a few minutes, and then pulled out and went back into Jessica. Kyle began taking turns on them, while they made out with each other. They seemed to cum together, as Kyle took turns on them.

"Ok, someone else's turn," Emily said. Kyle pulled out of Jessica, and stood up. Jessica rolled off of Lily, and they both lay side by side, panting, looking quite satisfied. Emily walked over, and gave Kyle a passionate kiss on the lips. He felt her hand moving along his cock, and he grabbed hold of her awesome tits. She pushed him back down to where he had been sitting before, and quickly climbed on top of him. She lined his cock up, and lowered herself down. Once he was inside her, she began to ride him, hard. Kyle took hold of her hips to stabilize them both, and just watched her tits bounce around like crazy as she bucked her hips on him. It didn't take long for Emily to cum. She threw her head back, and let out a tremendous scream. Kyle had never fucked her in so remote a location, and he was surprised at how loud she was being.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,262 Followers
12