Modeling Pt. 04

Story Info
The French theme motel room.
5.5k words
4.4
6.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

This installment of the story is both fact and fiction. I will leave it to the reader to determine the actual event from fantasy.

*

Fall closed in on New England the days were shorter. With the fall season brings boredom. Becky just arrived home from work. She was an assistant in the schools our children attended.

The phone rang. Becky picked it up. "Hello." She answered.

"Is this Becky?" The somewhat familiar voice asked.

"Why!" She questioned out of caution.

"This is Paul. You modeled for me a few weeks ago." He stated as he recognized her voice.

"Oh, hi Paul. Did you get the photos developed and you want my address to send them to me?" Becky asked anxious to see her photos from the last photo shoot.

"Well yes, I have them developed, they came out fantastic, That is why I am calling you. I could send the photos to you if you want, but If you want to model for me again, you could pick them up here in Chicopee." Paul stated hopefully. Surprised she was eager to see her photos.

"You want me to model for you again?" She questioned astonished; Becky totally forgot her promise to me, she will not model again, as she was angry with me, because I told our niece about her adventures as a model. She had to elaborate on them when our niece questioned Becky about her adventures. This caused my wife great embarrassment to have our niece know her conservative Aunt Becky was a nude model.

"Yes, you did a great job a few weeks ago, so I would like you to model in a vintage French theme room. At the same motel."

"Really, how much do you want to pay for the session." Becky asked, she wasn't concerned about the type poses she will be required to assume, only the monetary benefit from the session.

"Well, I can pay more, but there will be another five men that will be there also, to be props and take turns capturing photos of the session." Paul explained, as his voice cracked because he was not entirely truthful with Becky.

"I won't have sex with anyone, and my husband wouldn't allow it anyway." She explained emphatically.

The first part of her statement was true, but the second part about me was somewhat untrue. Becky knew that I would let her have sex with someone if she wanted to, as long as I could watch. I am a voyeur when it comes to my wife. I love to see my wife naked, exposed, and touched by other men!

"You asked about the payment for the session. It will probably last for a few hours. I would like to have the session on a Saturday. We each will pay you fifty dollars. So that is three hundred dollars for a three-hour session."

"Wow, Three hundred dollars for three hours! I will talk to my husband to make sure he has no problem with the photo shoot, and you want to do this Saturday?"

"It is Tuesday now let me know by Thursday if you decide to do the shoot. Yes, that is right I want to do the shoot on Saturday." Paul said as he didn't want Becky to have time to think about the session and cancel it. "Could you find some vintage clothes to wear for the shoot turn of the century clothing preferably?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I know a shop in town that has turn of the turn of the century garments to rent, but you will have to pay for the rental." Becky explained to Paul.

"You get your husband to approve of your session and I will happily pay for the rental of your garments." Paul stated enthusiastically. "You have a good day Becky let me know by Thursday morning if you can model."

"Okay I will, thanks for calling me." Becky stated exuberantly, and they hung up.

Becky started dinner just as the kids came home. They changed and went back outside. Tom arrived home a little after four PM.

"How was your day dear." Becky asked too nicely.

"Same old, same old. We can never do enough work to satisfy the owner of the company." Tom lamented.

"How was your day?" Tom asked.

"It was great the kids in the class were well behaved for a change and I received a call from Paul the photographer from Chicopee he wants to do another photo shoot. A vintage one I need to rent some vintage clothes for, and he will pay the rental fee."

"When and how much does he want to pay." I asked excited now at the prospect that I will see my wife nude in front of Paul again. "I won't mention her decree that she will not model again because of my mistake of telling our niece about our adventures." I thought.

"Saturday and he will pay three hundred dollars for about three hours." Becky stated, and then explained the rest of the story.

"Go for it if you want to Becky." I stated gleefully as I will see my wife nude in front of six men instead of one at a time. "A fantasy in the making!" I thought.

The subject was dropped when the kids entered the house for dinner. They know when they see Dad's truck in the driveway. They need to get home as our family always has dinner together. To catch up on each others day, which was discussed while we ate. All helped clean up after dinner, and then went our separate ways with the kid's homework their first priority.

Becky called Paul the next morning Wednesday. "I can model for you what time do you want us there?" Becky asked.

"Can you get here for nine?" Paul inquired.

"Sure, that would be doable." Becky stated, and then she thought happily. "I will have my money to spend at the mall after the shoot. Tom receives pleasure from me being nude in front of the group, and I receive pleasure from shopping, Win, win!" She thought.

Thursday after work Becky went to the costume rental store and found one outfit from turn of the century included were the undergarments. She put them on her credit card and brought them home to wash.

The outfit Becky picked for her photo shoot was a red knee length skirt with red top, a white bonnet, white gloves and white shoes . It was a nineteen twenties ensemble. She brought it home and tried it on. Becky looked in the mirror with satisfaction. The outfit looked great on her. She tried on the undergarments also, although she didn't like the style. Becky was pleasantly surprised how the intimate garment revealed her body. She looked nude with the garments on, as her breasts and pubic hair were prominently revealed.

Becky washed all the undergarments and had the red suit dry cleaned without my knowledge. I was blissfully unaware of my wife's vintage attire.

Becky called our niece to see if she could come over to stay with our children and to let her know she could use my wife's car on Saturday. The kids loved it also when Lesley came over. Lesley cheerfully agreed to come over. She was excited to have a car to drive for the day. We will have a day off as parents and the kids will have a day off from parental supervision, with their cousin who will gladly be their chauffeur.

Linsey stayed over on Friday night because we will have to leave at seven to get to Chicopee on time. I gave our kids forty dollars each, Becky filled the car with gas, and I gave Lesley sixty dollars.

Saturday morning my wife took a shower, donned a light blue dress which buttoned down the front, minus underwear.

"Didn't you forget something?" I teased my wife when I saw her don the dress without undergarments.

"No, I didn't! I don't want to have any ugly lines on my body from tight underwear that would show in the photos." Becky stated in frustration that I said anything even in jest. "Besides I thought you liked easy access to my charms." She elaborated sexily as she lifted her dress to flash her mound.

The kids stayed up late, so we were off before they awoke. My wife had a small case with her outfit in it that she refused to show me. My wife teased me all the way to Little George's, she showed her beaver, but I couldn't touch as we conversed on the drive east.

"I don't want to have my excitement running down between my legs when I meet the group." Becky stated as a reason for the look but no touch policy she enforced on the hour drive. "She continued. "I suppose you want me to be exposed as much as I can during the shoot?" She asked.

"Yes, I would like that, but it is up to you. Just do as the photographers ask." I stated in hopes they will ask my wife to spread her legs for them to photograph her intimate being. "I don't like to see you upset when you model though. It makes me feel guilty when you say you do the modeling for me." I continued.

"Well primarily I model for your enjoyment. When I am spread out in front of someone I just met. I think, what will my mother and father say, if they saw me in this exposed position." Becky stated with emotion.

"I never thought of that!" I stated guiltily, and by this time we pulled into Little George's, so thankfully that conversation ended.

I went around the truck to open the door for my wife. As hard as she tried, she could not exit the vehicle without a pussy show. My wife continued her show in the diner, she showed a few of the men there the goods as she got into the booth and out of it. I finally understood what a tremendous effort it was for my wife to model nude for my enjoyment, but I think she enjoyed the exposure a little also. I think she wanted to have someone to blame because she enjoyed the exposure also. I am a big boy I can do that for her!

We arrived at eight forty-five at the Chicopee motel. There were five men assembled outside in front of a suite called French nineteen twenties MedFed Suite, when we arrived.

When I saw the room title, I knew what it meant, but my wife was blissfully unaware of what she signed up for.

"Are you Becky?" A man about fifty asked my wife.

"Yes, I am." She stated, as the other guys who ranged in age from twenty to sixty turned to look at my wife with excitement.

"You're the model for the nineteen twenties Medical Fetish photo shoot today." The man stated. "I'm Roger nice to meet you, Becky."

"Hi Roger, I'm Tom her husband." I stated as I shook his hand.

Becky became tense. "I don't want anyone touching me, I thought I was just modeling Tom." She stated as she turned to me.

"Becky didn't you ask Paul the type of modeling you would be doing?"

"No, I told him you didn't want me to have sex with anyone." Becky explained almost in hysterics.

"Hi, I'm Jack, your Becky's husband, right?" A young man in his twenties introduced himself and asked.

"Yes I am." I stated proudly.

"Are you going to be with us while Becky models?" Jack asked in embarrassment.

"You bet your ass I am, or the photo shoot is off." I stated emphatically.

"It may be off anyway Tom; I don't want to have anyone touch me, and it looks like they will be touching me intimately, if I go along with the session." Becky stated, with a frightened look on her face.

By this time Paul showed up. "What is the problem, Becky?"

"You didn't tell me I would be examined, Paul." Becky stated angrily.

"Becky the only condition you put on the shoot was you told me you wouldn't have sex with anyone. The other question was how much you will get paid. Then you called me up and told me you wanted to do the session. I set everything up, the guys are here, and you are going to bail on us! That is not very professional, I will put the word out that you are not a reliable model." Paul stated angrily, by now the others in the group were irritated also by Becky's resistance to model as they expected.

"Becky, I am sorry you didn't get all the information, but you said you would model for the group, so you need to model." I told my wife in no uncertain terms. "Maybe the next time you model for someone you get all the information first before you make your mind up. Now go in there and get ready to model Becky." I stated firmly.

I was upset with my wife as she didn't get all the information, and in a foul mood presently. Becky knew better than to discuss the issue any further in the mood I was in. She retrieved her bag and went into the room to change into her period outfit. The room had a reception area, and a back room. Becky locked the door. She removed her dress, her only garment, and set it on one of the chairs. She removed the period undergarments from the bag a lace bra, and pantaloons, she donned them. She put the red skirt with top over the period intimate garments. There was a mirror in the front room, so Becky did her hair in a twenties style. She put on the shoes, bonnet and gloves she had. Becky reluctantly returned to the group ready to start the photo session.

While Becky readied for the photo shoot the six men retrieved their cameras. When she came out of the room they were in awe of her beauty and started to take photos.

Paul took charge. "Becky, just walk around, and we will photograph you." By this time a few men and women started to congregate to watch the outside photo shoot. "Time to go into the suite." Paul stated and all of us disappeared into the motel room. The group who watched were left to surmised what will transpire in the MedFed suite.

This suite was larger than the first, as it had a reception area, and a room to the side with a large opening with pocket doors. The room was closed off presently. All the furniture in the reception area was vintage nineteen twenties I assumed with my limited knowledge of period furniture.

Paul stepped forward to explain what he would like this photo shoot to depict. "I would like to have this photo shoot depict what it was like for a woman in the twenties. When she had sexual urges, the medical community called it hysteria, so we will depict this through photos." He stated.

Which sounded absurd to Becky. "They just want to get me naked and spread." She thought.

In theory I liked the premise of the shoot.

She became agitated and stated. "I don't think I want to continue with this line of modeling, can't you just take photos like you did at the last session?" She asked nervously.

"Well, the room cost twice as much as the last theme room. We have anticipated that you would happily model for us. Now you oppose the essence of the shoot." Paul stated with frustration.

I spoke up. "Can you give us a minute please." As I put my arm around my wife. We entered the exam area which was a mistake. Becky became more agitated when she saw all the archaic equipment.

"Look at all this stuff! This looks like torture chamber rather than an exam room." Becky stated when she saw the restraints on the stirrups and other places on the exam table. The giant light above the exam table and all kinds of archaic electrical devices on the tables around the exam table.

"Becky I am here I will not let anything happen to you that you do not want. Continue with the photo shoot. I will tell them that you have the last word as to what you are willing to do. Will that work for you?" I asked hopefully, because I wanted to see her nude, and spread in front of all the guys present.

"I guess so." Becky relented as I gave her a kiss.

"You know you want to experience the photo shoot as Paul has laid it out." I convinced my wife. To the group anxiously in wait of the verdict I explained. "She has agreed with continuing with the session, with the understanding that she can call it done at any time. Is everyone in agreement?" I asked the group.

It took about fifteen minutes for me to calm down my wife and then we continued after everyone agreed that my wife could stop the session at any time she wanted.

Paul took center stage. "Steve you're a retired Doctor you will make sure no harm comes to Becky. The other five of us will take turns as props for the shoot. Any questions?"

While we wait to see if there are any questions. I will give you the names of the men in the group. Roger is fifty years old; Steve is sixty-five, Jack is twenty, Tim is forty-five and George is thirty-two years old. Jack is the only one not married. With the exception of Steve, the other five men couldn't wait to continue with this session. Me included! The thread that holds this group together is their fascination with female figure studies and the ease in which a woman will remove her clothes for a chance to model when given a monetary incentive they can't refuse. Now back to the story.

With no questions Paul continued. "Jack and Steve put on the white coats. Jack you are the nurse sit at the desk. Becky, go to the door and open it as if you just entered. We will start there."

Everyone that didn't have a job started to take photographs as Becky walked to the desk to sign in.

"Go sit down Becky." She was instructed by Paul as the photographers continued to take photos.

They had to stop to reload even though they had three cameras each.

"Becky this is a French surgery so the exam on you will be done while you are nude." Paul explained without any emotion to all present.

The men were excited at the prospect they will see Becky nude.

On the other hand, the model was not so gleeful. "Of course, I will be completely nude! To the enjoyment of all the men present." Becky stated with sarcasm.

I was not angry with Becky anymore. She was upset and I don't like to see her stressed. I wanted her to enjoy the adventure. "Becky if you don't want to continue, I am sure the group will abide by your decision to stop." I said sadly as I wanted her to enjoy this photo shoot, so she will model for more photographers, as I want my wife to be exposed and spread in front of as many men as possible.

Becky looked from one man to the other she could see everyone was upset that she was so hard to work with. This made her feel guilty. "I did say I would model for the group. It is my fault I didn't ask more questions." She thought. "Okay let's continue with this photo shoot." Becky stated with determination.

"Are we ready to start with the photos of your exam Becky?" Paul asked with caution.

"Yes, I am Paul." Becky stated as she looked at the old exam table with ambivalence.

"Okay everyone ready to start the photo session while Becky undresses completely." Paul asked.

"Yes, we have been ready to start this part of the photo shoot since we arrived here." The group stated with excitement.

"Tom why don't you help your wife undress." Paul stated.

Excitedly I approached my wife to assist in her exposure. Becky handed me her bonnet and removed her gloves. She handed them to me. Becky's purse came next, and I put everything on the chair next to me. She turned her back to me, and I helped her bring the top over her head, so her hair stayed in place. Her vintage lingerie came into view. Her breasts along with he pubic area were exposed through the intimate garment.

The photographers took photos of my wife when I was out of camera view, as I helped my wife remove her top.

"Tom, Help Becky with her skirt, but leave the undergarments on for the time being, so we can photograph her in them." I was told by Paul.

I helped Becky remove her skirt and then got out of view of the camera, as Becky walked around and looked at all the ancient equipment. I wonder if the cameras captured the shiver when she saw the medical devices close up!

"Becky, do you want to take a break before we continue?" Paul asked.

"No, I want to continue." She answered with anticipation and dread.

"Okay, would it be acceptable to you and your husband if Jack helped you remove the remainder of your clothes?" Paul asked hesitantly.

While Becky and I conversed quietly Paul said. "There are Stethoscopes and white coats in the closet for everyone." As he pointed in the direction of the closet.

"I am comfortable with Jack helping me with my undergarments." Becky stated with confidence.

The group took photos as Jack fumbled with my wife's undergarments it was comical to see the young man, as he helped my wife undress. He helped her with the lacy bra as she brought it over her head. The photographers captured the moment my wife's breasts came into view. Becky sat on the exam table and raised her bottom, so Jack could remove the only garment left. Jack hooked his thumbs on each side of the lace panty and pulled them down. This gave him a close up of her pussy with a good whiff of her excitement.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers
12