Models and Super Spies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're talking about Alicia." Liz felt stupid as soon as she said it; she didn't normally state the obvious like a blathering idiot.

"Yes. I haven't seen a talent like her since… well, since Gabrielle Dubois. I could care less about the rest of the girls I have on contract. None of them have the right… charisma. The right mix of beauty and personality."

"Maybe she'd be immune to the dirt of Erin's list."

Mishin laughed, shaking his head sadly. "What is it Gabrielle says on that Supermodel show of hers? 'In the world of style, easy come, easy go?' No matter how perfect you are, the world is always ready to judge with a thumbs down."

***

"Sugar, don't beat yourself up about it. It's just part of the job," Caroline's Southern accent made everything seem sunny. Even when Trey was nursing a hangover the size of the state of California.

He was slouched in a booth at Mel's Diner, eating greasy food and drinking stale coffee. The curvy brunette watched him motherly as he ate.

"I cheated on my wife last night," he said around a mouthful of pancakes. "And I liked it."

"Oh, I could tell," she teased, taking a sip of her own cup of java.

"You watched?" Trey asked, his face coloring. Somehow, the hole he felt he was in got deeper. He looked across the table at Caroline as she laughed.

"Well, maybe a little…"

"I'm married," he stated, trying to get his self-loathing back on track.

"So am I, sugar." She said it demurely, like a Southern belle. She even placed a hand against her breast. It didn't help that the lady-like gesture drew his eyes into her bountiful cleavage. They nearly fell out of her peasant blouse, tied low and loose. "But sometimes, you've gotta do what you've gotta do."

"You've, um, 'compromised' yourself?"

"I have, yes. And I'm gonna let you in on something." She leaned forward, calling even more attention to her breasts, which Trey was quickly suspecting were braless. "It's not always as good as what you had last night. Erin Small is hot. Some of the guys I've had to be with…" She shuddered.

Trey's stomach turned. The more he saw of the espionage world, the less glamorous it got. And the more eye-opening. "Has… has Liz…"

"Fucked for her cover?" Caroline finished in her usual, blunt way. "You know, she's kind of an exception. She hasn't. Least, not that I'm aware of."

Trey nodded, thinking about how averse she was to the upcoming mission: the entrapment of Sarah Ellis. Thinking about the potentials there gave new life to his cock, even though he knew that it was both wrong and would never happen.

"Nice job, by the way. Setting up the meeting. You may be green, but you're showing more experience than a lot of others I've worked with."

Coming from Caroline, it meant a lot. "I just get lucky, I think," he said modestly.

"Please! Where's Trenton Dean? I wouldn't mind sampling his… cockiness."

"Um, have you heard from Liz?"

"No. She's been flying dark. No phone, no communication."

"You don't sound worried."

"You don't know Liz. She'll be in touch when she needs to be. 'Sides, we don't need her cute little body around 'til Sunday, right? Why not take today to relax a bit? I think you've earned it."

Thinking of his empty home was a lot of things, the last of which was relaxing. He was about to say as much when Caroline's phone went off. Two rings. Then nothing.

"Speak of the devil," Caroline said, opening her phone and punching in a number. She listened for a moment, then said, "I heard sunshine," into the mobile. "Where the hell have you been, girl?!"

***

Something wasn't adding up, Alexander Mishin thought as he watched Liz from C.L.O.A.K. step onto his patio to make a phone call. Erin's motives were pretty obvious: money and a chance to retire from her crazy world. But why drag Alicia into this sordid business if she was so close to "retiring?"

And what, exactly, was Gabrielle's role in all of it? Clearly she was being manipulated. She'd been the one to suggest Alicia Kennedy in the first place. Was she setting the woman up to take a fall? Why bother setting her up at all?

All the talk of conspiracies and blackmail was giving him a headache. Truth was, he was a pretty simple man and liked simple explanations. He felt that there was one here, too, but he didn't have all the pieces yet.

Liz came back into the room, her phone in hand. She was a very attractive woman, although a little too short to make it as a model. Glancing at her cleavage – full even without support – he changed his mind: maybe a lingerie model.

"So what did you find out?" he asked, refilling her cup of tea.

She hesitated, studying him wearily. Alex understood. He would have done the same were he in her shoes. "I'm risking everything just sitting here with you." She paused. "There's a mission. Tomorrow. The objective is to track a payment made to Erin Small, see who the money's going to. The plan is that it never reaches an actual meeting, but that the money will be processed beforehand."

Alex was shaking his head before she finished. "Two problems with that. One, Erin never charges a client until the following morning. It's her version of a 'satisfaction guaranteed' policy. Second, if you've got a mole, then chances are, Erin knows about the trap."

The redhead looked crestfallen, although didn't show it. "Luckily, you've got me," he gave her a winning smile. "You don't need to track the money. You need to track the data. No one will expect you to even know about that. Find the source, and you can shut it down before she can sell it."

"That simple, huh?" the woman said dubiously.

"I like simple things. And in most cases, they're usually the best."

She sighed, running her fingers through her red hair. Her robe slipped open a little, showing the edge of her pink nipple. Even though he'd seen her completely naked just that morning, he found himself more excited by the tiny peak. "OK, so how do we track the information?"

"Leave that up to me. You just make sure this meet goes off without a hitch. And remember, it's almost certainly going to be recorded, so the actors here will have to keep acting. Can't let anyone know that we know."

Liz's freckled face went white. She looked as if she'd been punched in the gut. "What?" he asked, concerned that she might throw up right in front of him.

"I can't go through with it… Not… the way it's set up now."

"Why not? I'm guessing one of your operatives has set up a meeting with one of Erin's girls. Right? Trust me, your agent's not going to be complaining about…" And then it dawned on him. "You're the agent." She nodded, like a woman acknowledging her death sentence. "And you never thought you'd have to go through with it."

Another nod.

"Well, my advice is to have fun with it," he chuckled. Liz shot him a glance that made him realize this wasn't a girl that liked to be teased. "What's the worst that could happen? You enjoy it?"

Her face colored and she looked away. "It's not that simple. I can't… I'm not… it just seems so wrong." She swiveled her head back to him, her jaw setting.

"What does? Fucking another woman? Or fucking for your country? Or fucking because someone orders you to?"

"Yes," she replied sharply. "All of that. I don't do women, I've never compromised my ethics, and I don't follow stupid orders."

And she wasn't going to fool anyone with that attitude. Alex laughed at her fiery expression. She looked ready to pounce on him. He stood up, his chair scrapping across the floor, and circled the chaise she was in. She watched him warily with those quick, grey eyes, but didn't move.

"Liz. Relax." He put his hands on her shoulders, feeling her body cringe at his first touch. "Relax," he said, more sternly. His attitude would never work with kids, would certainly never work with a wife or anything long term. But in the short term, he knew how to deal with women. This one needed to be tough because of her profession, but sometimes, she also needed to let go.

He worked his fingers across her neck, massaging her tight muscles. She had some knots, that was for sure. "You're playing a character, right? This 'Elizabeth Dean'? Tell me about her."

She was quiet at first, letting his hands work their magic. Her robe fell open even more, exposing her beautiful pair of breasts. He loved the way her even, tanned flesh was mottled in slightly darker freckles.

"Elizabeth is the wife of a rich man who's… pretty full of himself. He gets what he wants when he wants." She leaned forward, allowing Alex's hands to walk across her back. "She puts up a fight, but is charmed by her husband and lets get away with things. She knows not to take her life of leisure for granted."

"Mm… I see. We need to get you into that role then. And I think I can help."

"I bet you'd like to try," she said coyly. Her robe fell around her waist and she did nothing to cover herself. She stared up at him defiantly.

"Tsk tsk. Now would Elizabeth Dean have that kind of attitude?"

"If someone other than her husband was looking at her tits like you are, she would." Even Liz broke into a smile.

"Then you're going to have to pretend I'm your husband." Liz rolled her eyes. "Just for tonight. I'm going to wine you and dine you…"

"Sixty-nine me?" she asked with a laugh.

"I'll leave that to you and Erin's girl tomorrow," he shot back with a wink. "Tonight, we'll get you relaxed. Tomorrow, Elizabeth Dean's getting pampered. And I know the perfect spa."

"You don't have to do this, Alexander." Good, she was calling him by his first name now, he thought. "I've gotten into character hundreds of times. This isn't even the first time I've been Elizabeth."

"But it'll be the first time for other things." Getting a girl as strong as this to blush felt empowering. Fucking her was going to be so much fun. "Trust me, Liz. You've trusted me this far. You need this. OK? Say it."

She sighed. She was finally relinquishing a little control. "Fine, I need it." Well, at least that was a start.

***

"And we're all done," Erin said, setting the camera back down on the table.

Alicia breathed a sigh of relief. She was burning up from the questions. Most had been easy to answer, although some required a bit of dancing around to give the reply she thought Erin was looking for. Having her head heavy with cocaine made it easier, too, she begrudgingly admitted.

"Mind if I jump in the pool? I need to cool off," Alicia asked, rising out of her lounger. Stretching felt fantastic.

"Only if you do it nude."

"Of course," Alicia giggled. "Wouldn't want to get my bikini wet." It felt good to be naughty, Alicia was quickly figuring out. And what could be naughtier than getting naked in front of a woman who'd just asked her if she could deep throat a cock (yes, of course she could!).

She pretended to ignore Erin's glittering blue eyes as she shimmied out of the red bottoms. In truth, she flaunted herself in her naked skin, giving the older woman a good long look before diving fluidly into the water.

The water felt glorious. Cool enough to satiate her burning skin, yet warm enough to that she was instantly comfortable. She glided through the water like a nymph. She turned and flipped in the water, doing a quick lap up and down the pool before pulling herself up to the pool's edge.

Erin was gone. She searched the patio. No where.

And suddenly, she felt warmth behind her. Softness. A pair of breasts, hardened nipples. A husky voice, whispering into her ear, "You're very graceful in the water."

Alicia shivered. She felt hands curl up around her own breasts. The lips kissed the back of her neck. Then the top of her shoulder. She sighed, tipping her head to one side to give the other woman access to the rest of her neck. Erin took it.

The hands squeezed and pinched. She held onto the edge of the pool, fearing she'd drown otherwise. Drown in the bliss of this other female's touch. So different than a man's, yet still so good.

Erin turned her in the water. The older woman was so beautiful. Her short, water-darkened hair was brushed back across her scalp. Water trickled around her pronounced cheekbones, catching on the soft pout of her lower lip.

Alicia moved first, tipping her head just so. Their noses touched, nuzzling before their lips met. The blonde felt a moan rise up, getting caught in her throat as she pushed her tongue into Erin's hot mouth. She felt her new madam's fingers between them, lingering against her sex. It was the bathroom all over again. She came almost as soon as the other woman's slender fingers passed into her.

"So, bi-curious, huh?" Erin asked, her voice heavy with desire.

Alicia nodded, knowing she wouldn't be curious much longer. "Let's do something about that," Erin continued, hoisting herself from the chlorinated pool. Water cascaded along her oiled nakedness, falling fast in beaded rivulets. The blonde watched them like they were fireworks. Falling across her small breasts. Her flat stomach. Her parted thighs.

The older woman perched on the rim of the pool, setting one foot up next to her as the other dangled lazily in the water. Her toenails were painted pink. Like the blossoming petals of her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Go ahead, Alicia. Taste me."

"I don't know…" the blonde hesitated. Her heart was skipping every other beat. She'd never thought she'd be here, inches away from the parted lips of another woman's sex. And she'd never have guessed how excited it would make her.

"Eat me, baby. You know you're want to."

The girl nodded, taking a deep breath before lowering her head to Erin's sex. Her first lick of another woman was timid but explorative. She savored the buttery-soft texture of her labia, starting low and ending at the peak of her narrow landing strip.

Erin shuddered as the girl's tongue passed over her clit. She did it again. And again. Alicia felt fingers lace through her hair and the other woman buck her hips forward. The blonde licked faster, changing up her pace. She knew what she liked, so she did that to Erin.

"Oh, God, that's good, honey." Erin's strained voice filtered down to her, muffled by her taut thighs. The hands left her head. The woman leaned back on the concrete as she opened her legs wider.

Alicia let her body float in the water and hooked her arms around Erin's thighs, planting her head deeper between her legs. Erin had juicy cunt lips that begged to be sucked one at a time, like slices of ripe peach. That practically sent her over the edge. Practically.

"God, honey, you've never done this before?" she asked as the blonde pulled back, letting the other woman cool off. Alicia blushed at the compliment, pulling herself out of the water long enough to share a quick kiss with her female lover. "Next, why don't you try using your fingers…"

Alicia was glad she was in the water. She'd be overheating if she wasn't. "Like this?" she asked sweetly as she twisted two fingers into Erin's tasty pussy.

"Now the – yessssss…" Alicia didn't need to be instructed next. She circled Erin's clit with her tongue. The other woman wouldn't last much longer. A thrill passed through Alicia as she thought to herself, And that just meant less time before I can do it again.

***

Trey decided to head into the C.L.O.A.K. office. As lame as it sounded, he'd relax a lot better at work than at home. At least at work, he could throw himself into something that had nothing to do with his wife.

But then his mind started working through the past few weeks from a new perspective. He'd been so preoccupied with training, each night going to bed more exhausted than the last. Mind and body, he was worn out.

But all of this started with a trade-off. Training for allowing C.L.O.A.K. to use his wife; to bring her on board as an insider to Mishin's world. Something didn't add up.

"Wow, the prodigal analyst returns!" one of the few people in the office on a Saturday greeted warmly. Emily Lester, C.L.O.A.K.'s official office manager. And she'd always been nice to him, smiling from her desk through her black, plastic rimmed glasses.

"I've returned to take you away from this windowless place," he flirted, putting off the confrontation he didn't want to have with the black op head.

She giggled. Her sassy, short blonde hair had streaks of black and a few bolts of pink today. "Amorous mood, Mr. Kennedy. I like!" She leaned back in her chair, glancing up at him over the top of her glasses. The uncrossing and recrossing of her legs drew his attention there, where her short skirt betrayed the dark tops of what must be black silk stockings.

"You're working on a Saturday?" he asked, feeling his lips go dry but not daring to lick them.

"I'm running a few reports for Vincent. Actually, they have to do with you, Trey, and the mission you're on. Great job so far, by the way. You've impressed the ones that matter."

"Let me guess. You're talking about you."

She laughed heartily. "Of course me! Who cares about what that old spook in there believes when someone like me thinks you're hot shit?" Again, she uncrossed her legs. This time, though, she left them slightly parted. The skirt slipped a little higher, revealing a sliver of tanned thigh and the clips of her garters.

"So he's in?" Trey asked, suddenly wondering what was worse, in there or out here?

"He's always in, Trey." She caught him with her playful blue eyes. He saw her legs spread a little more from the corner of his eye, but resisted the temptation. He turned to go, hearing her say, "I like the beard, red. It suits you."

***

"You know what I think?" Erin asked, sliding back into the pool next to the sexy blonde. Her body still felt rubbery from the incredible orgasm she'd just received. Floating weightless on the edge of the pool was about all she could handle at the moment.

"What's that?" the girl asked with a cute smile.

"I think you need to strike when Michelle's chips are down. Don't let her rebound. She's on her way out, but I've seen a few comebacks in my day."

"How do I do that?" Alicia didn't seem to like the idea; she was too good and pure for that. But she'd go through with it. The appeal of celebrity was too great.

"I'm glad you asked. I'm holding a charity event tomorrow. I'm auctioning off the hottest guys in LA and, well, of course Tony's one of them. You come to it and 'win' him in front of a very talkative crowd. It's the killing blow." Erin knew she was brilliant. Trey would be there, too, but she was pretty sure a preoccupied Alicia would never recognize her disguised husband.

"How much do guys go for?" she asked uneasily.

Erin laughed. "It doesn't matter. Just make sure you win him. The money is paid to my own foundation. I'll just make sure your bill's fully paid."

Alicia thought about it quietly. "So… when?"

"It's Sunday night. Tomorrow! Don't worry, it'll be fun. You two could even finish what you started Thursday." She floated up against Alicia, rubbing their warm, soft bodies against one another. "And that reminds me… you can stay here as long as you'd like, but if you want to be the next It girl… well, I'm kind of infamous in these circles. Might not want to be seen too much with me."

Alicia nodded in understanding. It was true, she made it a point to be known by all, but close to none. It uncomplicated things for all parties.

"But we have the rest of the afternoon to take advantage of this privacy." Alicia was stiff beneath her, clearly not liking the idea of going out with Tony again. Her tapes told her that it wasn't a lack of attraction that was making her nervous. Now she needed to relax the girl again.