Modern Day Cavegirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was Su-jin's turn and when her hair had been rinsed out again, Jodi-Lynn said, "Why don't you just lean forward a little bit and put your hands against the wall. I'll wash you - if you think that would be alright, and then I'll rub your shoulder muscles out."

Su-jin would have politely refused, but there was something in that soft southern voice that time which had sounded a little different to her and so she just complied.

She felt Jodi-Lynn's soapy hands on her after she'd diverted the shower spray a little and she just sighed.

Jodi was a little slow with it, but she was light and teasing all the same. "Now you just stand there for me a minute," she whispered, "I'll wash myself really quick. I've never done this before, Su-jin. I can't tell you how good it is to me to even be here with you. So if you think that you can abide it, please let me have this little fantasy for a little while."

Su-jin nodded and Jodi-Lynn washed herself in record time, moving the nozzle to spray past the other girl and then moving it back when she was done. She stepped closer until she was right up against Su-jin's back.

She watched as Su-jin turned her head just a little bit and she loved the soft smile that she saw there for her. "What little fantasy?"

Jodi-Lynn went to her tiptoes so that their bodies could line up better in their curves. "Oh, "she sighed, "this one, for starters."

Su-jin moaned to feel the gentle hug and the way that one hand was caressing her breast while the other was running over the faint six-pack on her stomach for a few moments. From there, it moved down.

"Oh!" Jodi-Lynn whispered in pleasant surprise, "I didn't catch it til now." She kissed Su-jin's neck and kept right on whispering, "You've got quite a girl bump here. Very nice.

It's probably not late-breaking news to you or anything, "the words came to her ear, "But to me, you're the most beautiful person in the world, Su-jin.

At least in my little world. I gotta tell you that I sure don't get out much at all, but I'm being sincere right here and I mean that."

Su-jin felt Jodi-Lynn move away a bit and then she felt soapy fingers as they slipped in between her buns.

She couldn't help the way that she felt then.

OOoooooooooooooooohhhhhhh,"

A warm washcloth seemed to be next by the way that it felt and then she heard a sort of shift in the voice. "I always have this idea in my mind a lot when I'm in bed. To me, it's just what somebody like me feels that she wants to do very much to somebody who's special. I mean, between girls, that is.

Though it's another thing that I've never had to chance to try before."

Jodi-Lynn began to press her face against Su-jin's bottom and Su-jin moved her feet apart because she couldn't help it.

She groaned loud and long when she felt Jodi-Lynn's tongue. The way that the breathing that she heard from back there sounded to her, Su-jin guessed that Jodi-Lynn was masturbating a least a little and before she could reach for herself, she felt the first of the fingers along her labia.

Jodi-Lynn's hands went about their appointed tasks, one caressing anything that it could reach and the other one working her with the two middle fingers. Su-jin moaned and went to her tiptoes.

"I th-thought," Su-jin sighed, "that you were touching yourself for a moment, do you have three hands?"

"I am still touching myself, "Jodi-Lynn whispered, "I'm just a more talented girl than most, I guess. I'm on my knees and rocking myself against my heel. The way that I grew up, I had to find ways to get my thrills and not catch holy hell for it. It's how I got through a shitload of psalm-readings.

Su-jin thought for a moment and decided to ask to watch the technique sometime - soon.

"Mmmm, I'm enjoying this just like I knew I would," the soft voice next to Su-jin's anus said, "Why don't you just lick your finger and, anytime you think you might want to; press that magic little button of yours?"

Su-jin did it and almost fell down, it felt so good. She came quick and hard, wishing that she could see this on a video.

Jodi-Lynn was back, her face against Su-jin's, "Thanks, Sugar. That was really nice to do for you. I'd do that again anytime. But while we've still got hot water, why don't you just lean a little more and let me take care of your shoulders?"

Su-jin had to work at keeping her voice down. She really felt the way that she was getting her shoulders worked. Something came to her mind then and it was something that she liked. Jodi-Lynn worked with her hands. She wasn't just a weak little thing. Su-jin smiled with her eyes closed and Jodi-Lynn saw it.

"Am I doing this right?"

She watched Su-jin's slow smile return, "You amaze me. This is wonderful."

"Well," Jodi-Lynn whispered, "I ought to maybe just fess up here, Su-jin. I loved what you said to me today in the coffee shop. I know we only met just this morning but I had such a great time with you today. My little boy is over the moon whenever he even sees you, and it all got me thinking.

I only ever had one man that I loved and I fooled around with and there were a couple of others before him. That was enough to last me for a long time. I never got a chance to even try anything with another girl before Jane.

I heard you talking to me and I just wanted to be what you wanted in a friend because I knew that you were serious about what you said to me. A girl who can do the things that you've done can do just about anything to my mind, and then I thought about something else."

She rubbed her cheek against Su-jin's as she began to rub herself on Su-jin's left thigh, not being the kind of girl to waste anything. "I tried to think about you and the girl that you mentioned, the one with that other nice name, Ji-soo.

I've never met her, obviously, but I do know that I sure wish that I had. I just wish that I knew what she looked like, because I was trying to picture you and her together - that is, if the bad things hadn't happened at all and if Ji-soo had gotten her dream to come true.

I let that thought run through my mind for a time and then it hit me."

Su-jin turned her head and kissed Jodi-Lynn softly, "What hit you?"

"Well, I just had to make up what Ji-soo looked like by what I felt," Jodi-Lynn whispered, "Not meaning anything against her, but I'd guess that between the two of you, you were the more lovely one - and that don't mean anything in what I'm talking about. I think that I can see her with hair no longer than barely shoulder-length. I think that she might have been the same height as me, too.

You want to hear what else I think, Su-jin?"

Su-jin nodded.

She felt Jodi-Lynn's tongue sliding along the rim of her ear and she felt the soft exhalations as she drew breath. "If I try to put myself in that girl's heart and head, then I think that she loved you so much and that it was her dream to live with you for the rest of your natural lives.

I can just see you two in my mind - but she's not clear at all like that. Between the two of you sweethearts, I'd gotta guess that she wanted more than anything to be your woman."

Su-jin looked at Jodi-Lynn almost long enough for Jodi-Lynn to begin to regret what she'd said. But Su-jin nodded very slowly.

"You are very close, Jodi-Lynn. I believe that what you said was what Ji-soo wanted. To do that there would be harder than it is to do that here I think, but some things would be the same; two women living together, pretending to be roommates."

Su-jin pushed away from the wall and she put her arms around Jodi-Lynn`s waist, "I appreciate what you say, Jodi-Lynn, but ..."

She looked down for a moment, "If you try to see things from my side, this feels a little strange - unreal to me in a way. Today, I met a beautiful and wonderful person."

Jodi-Lynn opened her mouth to speak, but Su-jin's finger shot upward and Jodi-Lynn closed her mouth with a little groan. The finger had become a sign to wait that they both respected.

Su-jin didn`t really know how to handle this. She was just on the edge of stepping out of the shower. She understood what Jodi-Lynn was trying to say, but the effect on her was that it was raising reminders of her failure.

"I am standing here with someone who - while she does not believe that she has this ability, can keep me amazed. You listened to my offer of my friendship and in the same magical day, I am now here naked with you in my arms. It's not even a silly daydream, it is real."

She pulled them together and groaned softly to feel Jodi-Lynn's body against her own. "If you really want me, then please do not mention my pain at such a time. I need time to resolve my failure. I seek to move forward. The past will settle itself."

She kissed Jodi-Lynn very softly for a moment, "I will imagine things to push it from my mind. Do you want to hear a little story?"

Jodi-Lynn nodded and Su-jin began.

"If this was long ago, when people were only weak and little more than animals, you and I could not even be in the same place together. Our two kinds would never have even have met. Females then would seek a male or a few males, because males are stronger and at that time, being with a male was a way to improve your chances of living.

Those females would offer what they had to make their primitive and hopeful bargains with and then have to hope that they'd be protected and that if everything went well, something like affection and love might come from it.

That was the hope, anyway. Children would come from it one after the other no matter what."

She pressed herself against Jodi-Lynn and leaned so that she could kiss her throat softly for a moment, inhaling the wet scents of freshly-washed hair and tanned skin and she whispered, "Somehow, a female whose ... hopeful arrangement with the male that she'd chosen failed and he became just another of the many things which could harm her. She did what she had to and ran from him, but she was pregnant and she gave birth to her little son - and her problems were multiplied at that moment.

We are an animal who is not as strong as the things which might hunt us. We are poorly equipped as predators go, but we have brains which house our minds and we can reason. Females are made to give birth and go on, usually far quicker than doctors would have us believe. They are made to be able to feed their young.

But to do that requires that they be successful in obtaining the things that they require to keep themselves and their little ones alive in a hostile world. They seek for food, water, warmth and shelter. How to do that as the smaller of the type has always been the problem.

This one girl wandered until she found a place for her and her little one. She found another female who had wandered even farther - one who shunned males, because she has always sought to be the same as anyone. The males in her own life pushed her into a role which she did not want, so in time, she went her own way. That girl found ways to keep herself alive by moving in the way of males sometimes - doing things in a male way if she had to. Back then, you had to do whatever it took just to wake up the next day still breathing."

Su-jin held Jodi-Lynn with one hand as the other slid over her bottom in soft caresses. She grazed slowly under the blonde's jaw as Jodi-Lynn shivered and moaned. The moans turned to soft whimpers as Su-jin's tongue licked under her ear.

"Please go on," Jodi-Lynn sighed.

Su-jin said, "I think it would begin in the same way between those two females. They might run into each other as they foraged watchfully for food. Seeing another lone female carried less potential for harm - unless there was an issue of only a limited amount of food which the other one might want to guard for herself. But without that issue, they could look at each other and become curious, wanting to know of the other one and why she looked so very different.

In that world, at that time, only being a male was trouble enough. To be alive for very long was a sign of success by itself and to be successful, a male had to be good at murder if necessary - and it was probably necessary more often than not. Survival was the ultimate prize in competition. That is as simple as it gets.

As what we are, girls often forget this. Two lone males who see each other never think that here is the possibility of friendship - not as their first thought, anyway. They can't have those thoughts and survive for long. By nature, the sight and approach of another male who is not known is already a threat by default until the intent of the approach becomes clear and unmistakable.

Just imagine it. If there was no great difference in size or strength then both males possess the ability to kill the other one. If there was not much speech at the time, it must have been a very dangerous and delicate thing."

Jodi-Lynn felt Su-jin's smile against her throat. "Just as we have forgotten that, we have also forgotten how much easier it is for females who do not know each other to approach and meet. Unless one or the other shows hostility, we can almost assume that there will be no brain-bashing or murder.

Males can only let their guards down slowly and with care. We have the blessing of being able to smile as we meet. We have always taken this for granted but it is a powerful thing for us.

Those girls might have approached each other to get a better look, each of them still looking around in case there was a threat nearby which one or both of them had missed. In the simple way of what they were, those females would show what they could, once they had the idea that this was not only meeting a stranger and then moving on. In each of those girls, a thought might be growing into a hope. Two of any kind have a better chance than only one.

They saw each other's bodies, since it was an obvious thing. All that they had to offer in this first meeting was to allow the other one to see her, since they were different. A look and a touch of each other's hair and faces would have been a marvel. And the one who was alone would see the little child.

They might become friends and seek to stay close to each other, hoping for mutual protection since they were still females and if they did that, they might reach for each other in the dark of the night and give each other the comfort and affection that was growing.

Females are made to give and receive pleasure. It is not thought of much, but I believe that two females who cared for each other in those simple days would have had the ultimate love. They could mate with each other as often as they wanted without adding to their burdens by making more mouths which had to be filled.

For that pair, the reproduction had already taken place before. If another child was wanted, they would find a way to make one by finding and using a cooperative male sometimes. What they might have wanted, but could never have had was a child made from both of them with each other."

She grinned and Jodi-Lynn felt her gentle chuckle against her ear, "But you can't have everything."

She drew back and smiled at Jodi-Lynn, who opened her eyes and smiled back, "That was such an amazing little story, Su-jin. I could see them and I loved it all. Thank you so much for that." She hugged Su-jin tightly.

"Well," Su-jin said, "I left out the bad parts, having to fight to keep males away who only saw females as one thing. I also left out the way that everyone smelled terrible, too."

She smiled warmly, "But in my story, we are those females. I feel a hope that we can begin as simply as they would together."

Her expression after their hug grew curious as Jodi-Lynn backed away a step and a half. "I hope I'm not about to ruin a beautiful love story Su-jin, but I had a feeling come to me - and I don't mean one like we'd do now. I'm just thinking of what those girls would do in how they handled things and I'm hoping that you can see it that way."

Su-jin watched as Jodi-Lynn sank to a squat, grumbling to herself over the bad timing, "I'm gonna have to wash this tub anyway, I might as well save time and the few towels that I have for us to dry ourselves and our long hair with."

A flood of urine ran to the middle of the tub and made it's way to the drain. "God, I'm so sorry about this. But I've had to go for a long while now. I just couldn't tear myself away to do it and get the floor wet and use towels just to pee."

Su-jin smiled and she reached to help Jodi-Lynn up, "I would have at least had the same thought, so I understand. Our girls would have kept it simple. I think that we can too. And I will help you wash the tub."

She took Jodi-Lynn into her arms and held her, just enjoying the simple act of kissing her and before long, Jodi-Lynn found herself being pushed very gently backward until her back was against the tiles of the wall. It was where the shower stream had been mostly diverted to and the tiles were warm as the water ran down over her back and shoulders. She groaned as Su-jin's fingers found her labia and began to swirl a little in the nicest way.

"But I didn't even - aw dang, I should have at least rinsed."

Su-jin pulled her head back and Jodi-Lynn looked up apologetically.

She saw Su-jin shake her head. "Stop.

We both seem to like my little story of two very different girls who found each other. I think that in some ways, we are those girls. I like the feeling that I get when I think like that. It's only a few drops of something natural that I do not wish to have in my way right now. What are we supposed to do? Should I wait when I do not want to wait another second?

Think like this: simple time, simple girls, simple love, and sometimes, a little dirty once in a while.

We both know that I would lick you in that place and that something comes out of it now and then at other times. I am sure that I will survive it. I think that I even like it, but only here. What would we do if we met in the Gobi Desert?"

Su-jin's hand came up and she smiled, "An act of simple trust between two wild girls," Jodi-Lynn watched as Su-jin licked and sucked her fingers before she slid two of them into her.

Jodi-Lynn couldn't help herself. She grabbed Su-jin's head and pulled her in as she opened her mouth to receive Su-jin's tongue. Su-jin didn't want to wait a moment longer. She crossed her fingers and Jodi-Lynn began to move her hips.

"Fuck, this is so good," she groaned, "I love feeling free like this with you."

Su-jin moaned her agreement as she lowered her head and went to work on one of the breasts which had driven her to distraction for most of the day.

Her own breasts weren't much more than gentle swells just on the edge of being like what Jodi-Lynn had. The ones before her were bigger, but still very much like the classic American ideal of more than a century ago, a little smaller and well-shaped.

Su-jin loved breasts of any kind pretty much, and she'd never have criticised any woman that she magically found in her arms over what she had on her chest. Su-jin hadn't had a ton of experiences and she was a little painfully aware of that.

So inexperienced or not, she only knew that she loved tits like Jodi-Lynn's best. She was in what Jodi-Lynn might have referred to as 'hog heaven' and for once in her life, she didn't care about anything but the other wild girl in this. She sucked and nursed loudly and Jodi-Lynn giggled and cooed for her. Su-jin thought that her heart might fail right there.

She stopped and held still suddenly and in a second, Jodi-Lynn looked down and their eyes met. Su-jin was very slow right then, her hand moving to match the pace that she wanted at this moment. She held Jodi-Lynn's eyes with her own, wanting to tell her something with a look, needing to say it without the bother of conversation and hoping that it wouldn't be too much.

1...345678