Modern Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But inevitably Claire called out, "Make me cum girls! Make Mommy cum! Ooooooohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, fuck me! Fuck Mommy! Fuck her with your hot little tongues! Yeeeeeeessssssss, tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me hard and deep and make me cum in Alex's mouth and all over her face! You hear that Haley? Mommy wants to cum in the mouth of your precious girlfriend/sister, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, and all over her face. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, Mommy wants to cum, cum... I want to... I need to, to cum, oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, fuck me my babies! My sweet baby girls! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, fuck Mommy hard!"

Like the well-trained cunt muncher she had become Alex gave Claire a few long minutes to taunt her daughters and savour the moment, before pushing her tongue inside her and making the other woman completely incoherent. Although at least that invasion was nice and slow, so Claire was able to avoid cumming right away, which again made her seem more like a top, and gave her just a chance to savour this pure heaven.

Haley didn't offer the same courtesy, frantically tonguing Claire's back hole as soon as her Mommy gave her permission. The little bitch was even able to push her tongue pretty far into the blonde's butt hole, considering that unlike her anal whore daughters Claire wasn't constantly taking it up the butt. Which felt really good, and had Claire on the edge of orgasm in no time.

In the end it only took a little tongue thrusting to actually make her cum, Alex having slowly pushed her tongue as deep as it could going to her origins and then leaving it there for a few long seconds before beginning to thrust it in and out, giving her the kind of powerful climax Claire had only really had with one or both of her daughters worshipping her body.

It was the kind of climax which had Claire completely lose herself for a few blissful seconds, although eventually she was able to regain some semblance of control and use it to enhance her pleasure. More importantly, she used it to enhance her dominance, much to the clear delight of her daughters. Her motherfuckers! Her sweet little baby girls who fucked their mother so good! Oh yes, this was pure heaven for Claire, and she wished it could never end.

Alex had thought the same thing, just while experiencing the heaven that was eating her own mother's pussy, and she definitely thought about it when she was busy frantically swallowing yummy Mommy cum. However, the second that heavenly flavour hit her taste-buds she lost the ability to think and allowed moan escaped her lips.

Because how could it not? This was one of her favourite flavours in the world, second only to her precious sister's cum. Well, maybe third compared to the flavour of her own butt. The point was this was the kind of taste which made Alex completely addicted to having sex with her Mom and sister, so of course she became lost in it as soon as she tasted it.

Luckily her body switched to autopilot, so Alex didn't miss a precious drop of that heavenly flavour while she was too lost to think. Inevitably she wouldn't be so lucky with the following climaxes, but in that precious moment all was right with the world. Oh yes, Alex swallowing every drop of her Mommy's cum like a good little girl, before shoving her tongue back inside the cunt she was once pushed out of and started to tongue fuck it again.

Only this time she slammed her tongue inside her Mom and fucked her with everything she had to make sure she came quickly. Alex then repeated this process over and over again, desperate for more of the amazing cum she craved.

This was heavenly while it lasted, but ultimately the dominant woman had to take back control. In this case that meant using the already firm grip she had on the back of their heads to push the faces of her children deeper into her pussy and ass. Or at least, given the previous track record that's what Alex thought that was what was happening, which was all but confirmed when the older woman started grinding her cunt into Alex's face and then pushed herself backwards, grinding her butt into Haley's face.

The hands on the back of their heads, and the pressure, smothered them with these wonderful holes. Admittedly this made it almost impossible to breathe, but it was so worth it for Alex's whole world to become nothing but her Mommy, and she was sure that Haley felt the same way.

Of course this meant that Alex could barely swallow any of that precious liquid, but it did mean that her face got drenched with her Mommy's cum, marking her as what she was, an incestuous slut who couldn't get enough of her own Mom's cunt. It was something which Alex would wear with pride through the rest of the fun tonight. Well, at least she would wear whatever Haley didn't get.

And sure enough, just when oxygen was becoming a real issue their Mom pulled them away from her holes, stepped aside and then after leaving them a few seconds to recover pushed their faces together. Which of course they very much welcomed, the two sisters passionately kissing each other, and licking the other's face with a wicked giggle before kissing again, and thus gleefully sharing the taste of their mother's pussy and ass.

Claire admired the sight for a few long minutes, and then ordered, "Haley, get a toy and strap it to Alex."

Reluctantly pulling away from Alex's lips Haley then grinned at her, "Yes Mommy."

Obviously eager to get DP'ed Haley was quick to obey, although she might not have been so quick if she knew what her mother really had in mind, Claire thought with a wicked grin, before ordering, "Good girl. Now suck it! Mmmmmm, get it nice and wet for your slutty little fuck hole. And finger that butt! Yeahhhhhh, you'll want that nice and loose for what I'm about to do with it."

This time Haley was much more eager to reply, true gratitude in her voice as she practically cried, "Yes Mommy."

Haley then grabbed hold of the base of that dildo and practically shoved the whole thing down her throat in one go. Or at least she tried. In reality she got a few inches into her throat at first, but she was able to fill her mouth with her baby sister's dick, which made Haley moan happily.

She then forced more and more of her baby sister's dick down her throat until she was taking it all the way, showing off her impressive deep throating skills. In the meantime, she was frantically rubbing her pussy, then pushing those now wet fingers up her butt while pushing fingers on her other hand into her pussy. Partly because she knew she didn't have long to prepare, and partly because she was just too horny to wait.

"Okay, that should be enough for a whore like you. Now, jump on that cock." Claire ordered, proving her daughter right about her limited time. Claire then waited for Haley to line up her pussy with Alex's cock, before calling out, "No, ride it with your slutty little ass hole! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, put on a real show for Mommy."

Grinning back eagerly at her mother Haley replied, "Yes Mommy."

Truth be told Haley was very surprised by this order, as she just figured they were doing another DP, but if her Mom wanted to fuck her pussy while Alex fucked her ass that was more than fine with Haley. So she probably should turn around, right? Get into reverse cowgirl so it would be nice and easy for her Mommy to stuff her cunt full of her dick?

That would have been the logical thing to do, but Haley so rarely got the chance. For the one on one time with Alex, and she couldn't remember the last time she anally rode her, which made her want to look into Alex's beautiful eyes as she did it, and of course that beautiful face of hers, so she could enjoy every little reaction from her girl.

So that's exactly what Haley did, slowly moving towards a little so that the dildo was now pressing against it's new target, and then pushing downwards slowly, but forcefully so that her forbidden hole would stretch until that nice big cock slid through it and into her butt. Which of course made Haley cry out joyfully like the little anal slut she was.

Something she further proved by slowly but surely pushing herself all the way down the strap-on, until her ass cheeks were resting against Alex's lap, announcing that the dick was entrenched within her rectum. At that point, even Haley had to pause to take a break, but it was also to savour the moment, and it wasn't long before she started bouncing up and down, officially beginning to anally ride her little sister for the first time in what felt like forever.

While sitting in Alex's lap Haley had closed her eyes to savour the perverted feeling of her bowels being stretched by her baby sister's strap-on cock, while their Mommy watched, no less. Then when Haley did open her eyes Alex was staring at her, like she was one to judge? No, this wasn't judgement. That was what she actually thought she saw from Alex, but now the two Dunphy sisters had embraced their slutty sides, and both loved it.

So, that look was actually amazement, lust, and even love, which overwhelmed Haley so much she had no choice but to lean down and kiss her little sister to show her just how much she adored her. Of course Alex kissed back, and for a few more minutes everything was right with the world. Then Haley got quite the surprise.

"Haley, stop bouncing and lean forward. Alex, spread your sister's cheeks for me." Claire suddenly ordered.

"Yes Mommy." Alex replied and obeyed, while her sister just obeyed.

"Good girl." Claire purred, kneeling down behind her prey and moaning, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it, show me that pretty little stretched slut hole, and make it easier for me to take your sister's double anal cherry."

"What?" Haley exclaimed, looking back at her Mom and going pale.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie, I've pounded this ass so much I'm sure you'll be able to take it no problem." Claire added encouragingly.

"But, but..." Haley stammered, so stunned she wasn't sure what to say.

"No buts!" Claire insisted firmly, "You wanted me to top you, that's why you seduced me. So this is me, topping the hell out of you more than ever before. Unless of course, you don't think you can take it without becoming a pure bottom. Which of course is basically admitting that you are really a bottom, and should never top anyone ever again."

There was a brief pause and then Haley protested, "I just... shouldn't we teste this out on Alex first? You know, the biggest anal whore here?"

"Oh yes, please, mmmmmmm, take my double anal cherry." Alex eagerly agreed, "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, tear my ass hole apart with two big dicks, ooooooooooh, then we can do the same to Haley."

"No, Haley goes first! Consider it another punishment for you both indulging in anal behind my back. And seducing your own mother. And just your entire incestuous relationship." Claire said firmly, before sweetening the deal, "And Haley, if you can take it without breaking completely, I'll let you fuck your little sister's big fat butt again, whenever you want."

They all knew that was an offer that Haley just couldn't refuse, so it show just how nervous Haley was to do this given how long it took her to softly reply, "Deal."

"Good girl." Claire grinned, taking aim, "Now relax and give Mommy that ass. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, it's time I truly made you mine."

Claire had been looking forward to this all night long, but at the moment of truth she very nearly backed out several times. After all, first and foremost she was Haley's mother, and didn't want to truly hurt her. And this? God, Claire struggled to imagine what it would be like to take a single cock up her ass, let alone two. And yet it wasn't like they hadn't been training for this, what with her relentlessly ass fucking Haley every chance she got.

Well, Claire was constantly butt fucking her daughters every chance she got, but she had really been concentrating on Haley to prepare her for this day, and it was going to pay off because her firstborn was about to take a double anal pounding, break completely and become her bitch forever.

Reminding herself over and over again why she was doing this Claire grabbed firmly onto her strap-on and pressed it against that already cock stuffed ass hole, causing Haley to whimper pathetically. Alex meanwhile kept spreading those cheeks, making it easier for this unspeakable act to happen.

No doubt because she was hoping for the same treatment, something which would pretty much be guaranteed if Claire could only make Haley love this, like she was determined to do. So she had slowly but steadily pushed forwards, until Haley's ass hole stretched wide enough for the head of Claire's dick to slide through it and into that forbidden orifice, alongside her other daughter, making it official. Claire had just taken her firstborn's anal cherry.

"Mom!" Haley cried out, then whimpered.

"Shhhhhhhhhh, just relax honey." Claire softly encouraged, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, just relax, and give Mommy that ass!"

As she said that Claire gently stroked Haley's back and cooed softly, ready to counter any more protests from her firstborn. However to her delight Haley just lowered her head in submission and obviously tried to relax, making Claire grin with triumph. She still waited a minute or two before continuing, because again, this was an incredible extreme, but inevitably Claire began pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of her cock to disappear into her baby girl's already cock stuffed butt hole.

Which of course made Haley cry out, whimper and whine some more, but she didn't offer up any more verbal protest. No, she took her double ass stuffing like a good little girl. Like a good little anal bitch! Which Claire was weirdly proud of her for. And of course, incredibly turned on by it.

Honestly Claire was so overwhelmed by lust and dominance it was extremely hard not to just slam every inch of her big dick up her daughter's tailpipe. The only thing which stopped her was that could cause irreversible damage, and that was the last thing Claire wanted.

And honestly, that was less about not wanting to hurt her little girl, and more because she wanted to make sure Haley's ass hole would remain what it was always meant to be, Claire's slutty little fuck hole. Besides, Claire was busy savouring every precious moment of this, her eyes locked to where inch after inch of dildo was disappearing into her daughter's back door, the perverted sight, practically causing Claire to drool with lust.

Haley felt like one of those pigs being prepared for a spit-roasting. Oh God, it truly felt like there was a giant poll working its way through her body, violating her in a way that she wasn't supposed to be, and any second now that long, thick object was going to come out of her mouth. Or maybe she was being tortured, and on the verge of breaking, and this was the thing which was going to push her over that edge by pushing her passed her limits.

That was a far more accurate description of what was happening, and Haley was deeply afraid of what happened when, and not if, her Mom buried every inch of that second strap-on up her ass. Because, best case scenario, her butt was ruined forever, and worst case scenario...

It wasn't something Haley even wanted it even think about, because it had never been so close to actually happening. Hell, it felt like it got closer with every inch her mother added to her rectum, and for better or for worse she had plenty of time to think about that as the double anal penetration was at a snails pace with her Mom pausing plenty of times in between.

No, it was definitely for the worse, because it made the worst case scenario increasingly likely, if not inevitable. Either way they were about to find out, as finally her Mommy's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that second strap-on had been buried as deep as it could go into her already cock stuffed shit hole.

Which of course, delighted Claire, who gave encouragement throughout that last part, "Yesssssssss, that's it honey! Just a little more, just a little more, ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, every inch! That's every, single inch of Mommy's big cock up her baby girl's butt! Oh God, Mommy is so proud of you Haley! Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, if this doesn't make you my bitch, nothing will."

Of course Haley hope that was true, and more importantly, that she could survive this without actually becoming her Mommy's bitch. Which was something she really, really wanted to say out loud, but she didn't want to in rage her mother to dish out a harder butt busting, or even some hard strikes, when it felt like Haley was already so close to the edge of breaking that all that it would take was one little push to get her there.

Also there was the fact that she didn't want to embarrass herself by sounding incoherent, which was extremely likely as she wasn't sure how easily she could speak while her rectum was stretched out like never before. Then there was the fact that any moment her Mom could start the double butt fucking for real, which would no doubt leave her a complete wreck, unable to say anything.

As it turns out she would have had the chance though, because again for most likely worse her Mom spent a few long minutes just staying still, allowing Haley to relax before she eventually started sodomising her. Of course under normal circumstances, that would have been more than enough. Hell, Haley would have been begging to be butt fucked by now, as bizarrely this would be considered teasing for her slutty little ass.

And yet, after that she still wanted to pound Alex's fat ass, so maybe this was a positive sign after all. Oh yes, maybe this would just be a new pleasurable experience for her, and afterwards things would remain the status quo with her keeping the most important thing in her life, the ability to sodomise her sister.

She had become so lost in the sensation of getting her back passage stuffed with a second strap-on that Haley had completely forgotten Alex was directly below her, and pretty much right in front of her face. To be fair her head had shot up and her eyes went wide, and then blurry, when she was penetrated with that second cock, Haley unable to focus on anything except what was happening to her poor little ass.

Which might have been a good thing, because looking down to see Alex staring up at her with concern and more importantly such love in her eyes, caused Haley to feel warm inside, and then her body to actually relax, making it easier for their Mom to fulfil her scheme. But it also was a positive, as it reminded her of what she was fighting for.

Like a child reaching for a comfort blanket, Haley had automatically grabbed onto Alex's giant tits for comfort as her butt was abuse like never before. When she came back to her senses Haley gave a grin because of this, causing the most adorable blush to appear on her little sister's face.

Then she squeezed those tits, roughly at first, but then with increasing eagerness, making her baby sister moan happily in pleasure, which in turn led to more grinning and blushing. Haley then pressed her lips against her kid sister's, Alex not hesitating to kiss her back, intensifying this ultra forbidden act, and almost actually causing Haley to forget about the giant cock rearranging her bowels. Almost.

Another helpful distraction was focusing on how much she adored violating Alex's big fat ass, or just dominating her baby sister in all the perverted ways that Haley could imagine. And for a while, that kind of worked for her, especially as she focused on the idea that their places were swapped and it was Alex's big beautiful booty which was getting ridiculously abused.

But again, it backfired on Haley, as it caused whatever pain there had been to slowly fade away until there was nothing but pleasure, and she was aching for the kind of powerful climax she'd only ever received when her Mommy was destroying her ass. Something Haley knew that ultimately she would have to beg for, but she tried to hold back for as long as she could to savour the moment. Which again, kind of backfired on her, because it meant she was on the edge of breaking when she finally begged for more.