Modern Motherhood - Prom with Son

Story Info
A mother makes her son a man on prom night.
12.2k words
4.47
95.8k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister305
Mister305
55 Followers

ABOUT MODERN MOTHERHOOD

Modern Motherhood is the prevailing parenting style of the late 2020's in which mothers get deeper involved for longer in the upbringing of their sons than in the recent past. Due to the overwhelming power of social media, disruptive COVID-19 pandemic a decade ago and lack of oversight in the virtual universe, boys and young men need to be physically and emotionally supported by their mothers as they grow up and mature. Modern moms counter and balance the pressure that virtual reality puts on their young men. They correct the misinformation that the boys are fed by pointing out facts and setting examples. They listen, talk, touch, and love their youngsters to complement their impersonal virtual 'life'.

The distorted messages and curated images about sex and relationships prevalent in social media are of major concern. To mend that, modern mothers start dressing provocatively for their sons to evoke lustful feelings and introduce sex when their sons are ready for that. It is now the norm that mothers take their sons' virginity when they reach adulthood, often on their 18th birthday, on prom night, Valentine's Day, or another suitable occasion.

Making and becoming a man is a milestone that mother and son look forward to in Modern Motherhood.

INTRO

My son, husband and I live comfortably in a well-to-do suburb of a city in North America. My husband spends a lot of hours during the week in an office downtown, while I work part-time from home and our only child is an 18-year-old high school senior. We are a happy family that has adapted well to the huge changes in our society, upending many people's lives over the last ten years.

COVID-19 and online classes have changed some of the high school traditions too. Prom is again a major event, but it is evolving. Following the recommendations of psychologists, based on tons of research, many mothers are now their sons' prom date. I too will be my son's prom date instead of a girl his age. Some fathers accompany their daughters for prom, but that is a recent trend, still controversial and not popular in our community yet.

I started getting ready for prom about six months ago. I went back on the pill and had myself checked by a gynaecologist specialised in Modern Motherhood. With some of the other prospective mother-prom dates, I started exercising, did weights and even ran a 10K. Fresh fruits and vegetables replaced most of the processed foods that I used to eat. And I spent the afternoons of the last two weeks to tan in the spring sun. I am physically and mentally in excellent shape again and feel ready to make prom night for my son perfect.

PROM DAY

Friday has arrived! Prom is tonight. I wake up a little bit earlier than usual with butterflies in my stomach. Quietly, I go downstairs to make coffee and prepare breakfast for the men in our family. As the coffee is brewing, I hear that my husband is getting up too, heading for the shower. I set the table for three and pour some coffee in my husband's favourite cup to surprise him with fresh coffee in the bathroom.

Upstairs, I first knock on my son's door to warn him to get up so that he does not miss the school bus. To my surprise he is awake already, perhaps he is excited about today too. Then I scoot over to the master bedroom and onwards to the ensuite bathroom where I hear the shower already running to hand the mug to my husband.

I catch him just before he steps into the shower. "Good morning darling," he muses as he hugs me tightly with his naked body. "You were up early today. Are you looking forward to our son's prom tonight? You are such a good modern mother to be his date. I love you very much." I smile and kiss him hard on his lips. We both know that tonight, boundaries will be broken, and I am very happy that he is supportive and understanding.

The three of us enjoy the scrambled eggs and toast that I made. I ask my son if he has packed for the night already and he smiles "of course, mom! Prom is going to be the best. I took the small black suitcase from the garage and packed everything except for the tux and shirt. Those are on the bed, ready to go."

"Excellent," my husband and I respond in unison. We look at each other and laugh. We all want prom weekend to be perfect. On his way out, my son goes over to hug his father. "See you tomorrow, dad." Looking for a hint of hurt or jealousy in my husband's eyes, I see none. He is a strong man. "Please come home from school as early as you can," I plead. We don't have much time to get ready before prom." My son nods and blows me a kiss as he always does at the door.

My husband waits for the front door to close before he speaks up: "I love you and I love our son very much. I notice how you keep looking at me for clues about how I am feeling. Please don't worry. Don't think about me tonight or tomorrow or any time that you will be with our son. There is no need. Much like you, I have read up on Modern Motherhood research and know what is best for you, for him, for us and for me. I now know that mothers are built to satisfy all men in the family. My sexual peak was twenty years ago when I could have taken on multiple lovers. Yours is now. Enjoy it, use it to teach our son everything he needs to know. Only you can do that for him. Give him what he needs, wants, and deserves. Care for him. Be the modern mother that you are."

A tear swells up in my eyes and I dash over to hug my husband tightly. "Thank you, thank you for your support and love. You are a great man. We will be back on Saturday afternoon, and I will tell you everything. I have made sure that you'll receive all the prom pictures as they come out." He grins and answers: "No need to tell me anything. We have been married nearly twenty years -- I know everything that I need to know. Make prom perfect and have fun. I have planned to go golfing with friends from work and the neighbourhood tomorrow. I will probably stay at the club afterwards for some drinks. Perhaps I take you and junior out for dinner tomorrow evening at that restaurant at the lake?" I nod my happy yes.

After my husband has left for work and I have the house to myself, I do my work-related tasks as quickly as I can, still in pyjama. By 11 AM I am done.

I turn my attention to what lies ahead and remember the advice that psychologists give mothers for the big day. I am very organised and believe that I am well prepared. I am excited, looking forward to connecting with my son at the deepest level. I identified my son's preferences regarding clothes, colours, and material. With some other modern mothers, we bought new dresses and appropriate lingerie in a specialised store a couple of weeks ago. And while sunbathing I spent hours planning prom night step by step, rehearsing conversation and considering possible stumbling blocks or concerns from either one of us.

Meticulously, I collect the many things that I may need tonight or tomorrow. I also pack things that my son may have forgotten. I put my son's tuxedo and my dress in a single garment bag.

Before hopping in the shower, I scrub the soles of my feet one more time to make the skin as smooth as silk, wax my legs again and touch up my bikini. I pull two or three pubes out that look like they are out of place but leave the wide landing strip as I like it. I take a long shower, washing myself inside and out. I leave nothing to chance. Before straightening my hair, I put a fresh coat of gloss on my red toe and fingernails.

Wearing jeans, running shoes, and a comfortable sweater I quickly prepare a light lunch. I have it on the table at 3:30 just as my son walks in. Perfect timing. My son fills me in about his school day while we eat. I ask him to take the two suitcases and garment bag to the car. I explain that I put his tuxedo and my dress in the same bag. I leave the extra food that I had made for my husband in the refrigerator and clean up while my son closes doors and switches off lights. By 4 we are out the door.

The venue is in a luxury hotel not far from the school, on the banks of the river. I booked a room for the night in the same hotel for us.

Valet receives our car and promises to dispatch our luggage to the room. Check in is efficient and within minutes the elevator launches us to the top floor. Our room for tonight is at the end of the hallway.

When opening the door, the large room with an inviting king size bed and spa-like bathroom welcomes us. Surprisingly the suitcases are already in the room and the bag is hanging in the closet. "Wow mom. I did not expect that the hotel would have such amazing views of the river and the city." I look approvingly at the bed and the bathroom. This is indeed nice, I think.

"Do we have time to go for a walk along the river before getting ready for the photos and dance? I want to tell you about my friends that you will meet at prom tonight." "Thank you, son. I'd feel uncomfortable not knowing much about the people that I'll meet. I think that we will need about an hour to get ready, so that gives us plenty of time for the walk."

As we slowly follow the path along the river, my son gives me a rundown of the students that he knows will be there. He tells me a little bit about their life and where they are going to study. He also tells me about their dates.

I am pleasantly surprised to hear that many of my son's friends go with their mothers tonight. I smile remembering how some of us trained and prepared together. Some even had cosmetic surgery done for their sons. I know that the boys will be in good hands tonight. Helped by the fresh air, my brain is remarkably good at storing all information today.

Back in the room, it is time to get ready. As I hear my son's shower running, I quickly get naked and put the new black lace thong and matching bra on in the bedroom. I cover those with my perfectly fitting tight black sleeveless cocktail dress. The dress emphasises my womanly curves. I admire 44 years-old self in the mirror. I secretly love my Latina looks. The wider than average hips that were a problem when finding the perfect dress are my favourite, but I know that most men appreciate my 38D bosom that the dress accentuates most. At the last minute, I decide to forgo nylons.

We swap stations. I brush my teeth an extra time in the bathroom. I fix my long hair that was messed up by the wind at the river and decorate myself with a necklace and earrings, silver with red ruby. Meticulously I apply a little bit of makeup. My pretty face does not need makeup, but I put some blush high on my cheeks anyway. I tint my eyebrows and lightly apply eyeliner. I paint my lips red, matching my nails. And spray perfume on my neck, between my breasts and under my dress. I decide to leave my wedding band on. Ready except for the shoes.

My son is fully dressed when we meet in the room. He looks terrific. His new black shoes are shining, and the shirt shows no wrinkles whatsoever. "You look stunning, honey!" We still have a few minutes. Being a mom, I ask my son to sit down on the chair in front of the mirror. "Would you mind if I touch a few things up though?" He nods commenting that moms will always be moms.

I grab a comb from my suitcase and comb his hair. Then I cut his nails. I ask him to stand up and smile at him. "You are perfect my beautiful son. The woman that you are taking to prom tonight is very impressed and deeply attracted to you. But that woman still needs her dress to be zipped up. Can you help her please?" I turn my back to him, and he zips up the final inches of my dress.

"Son, which shoes would you like me to wear? I have black high-heeled shoes and red pumps." I show him the options. My son does not hesitate and points at the black ones. I smile and secretly agree with him. Red is too much.

My son folds the invitation and puts it together with the room key in his pocket. We leave the mess in our room and head downstairs to the garden for the photo session.

PROM

Professional photographers take pictures from 7 to 8. We pose together as a couple, individually and with his friends and their dates as they are arriving. I ask for a group photo of the moms. The photographer takes several shots of the gorgeous middle-aged women. We stand out a little bit but in the most favourable way imaginable.

At 8 PM we are expected to go to the tables that have been set up on the lawn for dinner. The five-course dinner is exquisite, much better than the pizza that I imagined it would be. At 9, the deejay starts the party in the large salon, and we slowly move in the direction of the music.

My son and I chat with several of his friends and respective partners before we hit the floor. The conversations are initially quite formal. We talk about plans and ambitions. I congratulate the mother-dates with the excellent schools that their sons will be attending next year. We give each other compliments on the dresses that we are wearing and know how hard we worked to be in this good shape the past months.

The deejay is very funny and with his cunning jokes, he gets everybody to dance and interact with each other. The dancefloor rapidly fills with couples and the energy levels rise. Laughter can be heard everywhere. Soon, my son and his friends start telling their mothers things that they never shared before. The boys had prepared a sketch which has everybody laughing their heads off when they go on stage at 11.

The party will last till 2 AM, but at midnight the mother-son couples are scheduled to have their last dance so that they can veer off earlier. We slowly dance to the romantic music, not saying a word. I enjoy holding my son closer to me than I have done all evening. I savour knowing that he has grown up and is now an adult. I push my body against his and we both put our arms firmer around each other's backs too. We are both thinking about what will happen next.

THE HOTEL ROOM

When the dance finishes, all couples leave the dance floor. There are many goodbyes and goodnights. Not long after, the mother-son and handful father-daughter couples head for the doors and start to disappear. My son hugs two of his friends who remain on our way out as the party is picking up speed again in the background.

We take a longer way strolling through the garden to the elevator. I reach out to my son's hand and grab it firmly. My son breaks the silence: "Mom, you look stunning tonight. I know that you are a very attractive lady, but this evening and in that dress, you look totally amazing." "Aww," I respond. "That is so sweet of you to say." I blush and squeeze my son's hand. We reach the elevator and press the button to go up to the top floor.

Following tradition my son uses the key and unlocks, opens, and holds the room door for me to enter the room first. It is symbolic and represents inviting me into his adult life. When both of us are inside, I close and lock the door. Then I open my arms and hug my son and kiss him passionately, showing acceptance and gratitude. And symbolically change our bond into an adult relationship. As I kiss my son on his cheeks, nose, and lips, I feel his unsteady hands roaming over my back and shoulders. I also feel a growing bulge in his loins. We tighten our embrace.

While we were at the dance, the hotel staff had organised and stocked the room with fruits and light snacks, water and fruit juices, and energy drinks. Extra towels were provided. Bottles with bath foam and oils are prominently displayed in the bathroom. The bed and bathroom are scantily lit by small electric candles to create an intimate atmosphere. It feels like being in a cave.

I set my carefully designed plan for the night in motion and follow the thoroughly rehearsed steps. I loosen the grip on my son. "Let's eat something. I want to propose a toast to our prom. And to our new bond." My son eagerly agrees. "Let's sit down on the couch."

I grab two wine glasses and place them on the table in front of the couch. I bring two bottles of water and the pitchers of juice and ask my son to pour me some orange juice. I take the bowls with red and black berries to the table as well. My son fills his glass with water. We toast to the most beautiful mother and the most handsome gentleman couple. I commend him on his fine dancing skills and thank him for the great evening that we had. We take a sip of our non-alcoholic drinks. We recall some of the jokes that the deejay told, and I tell my son how much I enjoyed some of the stories that were shared. We laugh. My son looks great in the suit, I am so impressed.

I am not good with silence, so I make sure that we keep the conversation going. Chatting also keeps potential nerves at bay, I reckon. I feed my handsome son some fruit and ask if he prefers the energy drink over fresh juice. "Maybe. Probably," he responds. I smile and get up to bring a can of energy drink. "The juice is fresh and very good. Try some, but if you don't like it, then here is a can of energy drink."

As my son is trying a bit of the red juice, I walk towards the bathroom. "What was the deal with the boy in the purple suit? Do you know why he was not wearing black?" I wash my hands as my son responds. I open the faucet of the bath.

Then I ask my son about the sketch. I open the foam bottles and empty the contents in the big tub that is slowly filling with water. I adjust the temperature and return to the couch. As my son studies my moves, he tells me all about the origins of the sketch. It makes me laugh and I now understand even better what was meant by some of the things that were said. The boys were making fun of the principle and some situations that happened earlier in the year at school. I confess to him that some of the mothers including myself had difficulty understanding some parts of the sketch.

THE BATHTUB

"I think that we should take a bath before we go to bed after so much dancing at the prom in the warm hall. I am sweaty. Shall we go soak together in the tub for a while?" It is a rhetorical question; my son of course saw this coming. "Can you take our drinks to the bathroom, please? I will bring the fruit."

I take my high heels off and leave them in the living room.

"Can you unzip my dress please?" I turn around, my back facing my son. He carefully pulls the zipper of the dress all the way to my lower back. "Now can you please take it off, too?" In the mirror, I see how my son moves his hands towards my shoulders. He grabs the fabric of my dress and pulls it sideways and forward and then down my arms, exposing my sexy lace bra. It takes a bit of effort to pull the dress over my hips, but then it does, and it falls on the floor.

The smell of perfume momentarily fills the bathroom.

My son's eyes are glued to my black thong. I step forward and turn around. "Thank you sweetheart." I pick the dress up and hang it over a chair in the bathroom.

Then I step forward to my son who still seems frozen. I lift the jacket off his shoulders and place it over my dress like all other clothes that follow. "Look up." I grab his tie and undo the knot. Then I slowly undo the buttons of his shirt one by one, starting on the top. A white undershirt appears. "Arms up, please." I pull the shirt over his head and reveal his firm chest and strong shoulders. He looks much stronger and bigger than he did last year. My 007, I dream. "Son, you are so strong and handsome." I put my hand on his chest. "You are no longer a boy."

The big tub is full now. A mountain of foam reaches at least two feet. I close the faucet. "If you sit on the chair, then I will help you take your shoes and socks off." My son swiftly sits down and stretches first his left leg in my direction. I untie the laces, pull his shoes off, and remove his socks. "Can I help you with your dress pants now? My son stands up and allows me to undo his belt. I carefully unhook and unzip his dress pants. The pants fall to the floor. He places his hand on my shoulder to keep his balance as he steps out of the pants. The contact creates a very pleasurable shockwave in our bodies.

Mister305
Mister305
55 Followers