Modern Secretary Ch. 03 - Hot Tub

Story Info
Alex and Chloe have their special guests over.
5.9k words
4
3.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJakobs
MrJakobs
164 Followers

Edward laughed at his own joke as he downed the last of his wine. His partner, Rachel, did her best to laugh along with him as Alex and Chloe gazed at each other awkwardly.

"So, all that to say, my father finalized the merger of our company, Chem Tech, with Sharp Edge. It'll be the beginning of a new era." Edward said.

"But I thought you said your family's company was hurting for cash. Are you sure Sharp Edge won't try to cut you out when it's all said and done?" Alex asked, taking small bites of his steak in an attempt to look relaxed.

"Cash is a concern, but we aren't desperate. Chem Tech still stores and ships the largest amount of natural resources planetwide. This merger isn't about trying to save our company. It's an angle for me to become a Noble." Edward said. He held out his wineglass, shaking it at Rachel for her to refill it. She forced a grin as she did it.

Rachel was human, a beautiful one. Her blonde hair, green eyes, and olive complexion suited her athletic body. She was the kind of woman found only with the most powerful and elite. The kind of woman only someone like Edward could attract. It felt surreal to Alex that he was hosting two pillars of modern society in his small home. Alex and Chloe had done well for themselves since joining Sharp Edge, but they were mere peasants compared to Edward and Rachel.

Alex couldn't deny that the possibility of swinging with someone like Rachel excited him. More than once, he had glanced at her during dinner, hoping he might catch her attention. While she had spared him a polite smile occasionally, her gaze remained glued to Chloe. In fact, throughout their dinner, both Edward and Rachel were smitten by her. They were transfixed, almost ignoring Alex completely as they conversed.

This didn't surprise Alex, however. Chloe always turned heads, and he knew Edward had asked about swinging with them solely for the chance to fuck a vixen. Rachel's interest was a surprise, however. Alex knew little about her but hadn't considered the fact that she also had come here to be with Chloe, and not him.

"Wait, they're going to make you a Noble formally? Are you sure?" Chloe asked with surprise.

"You better believe it," Edward said with a smirk. Chloe looked over at Rachel.

"Wow! You must be so proud of him, Rachel, that's a huge deal!" Chloe said.

Rachel shrugged as she took a sip of wine. "It really was only a matter of time, besides it's not like it affects me any." Chloe tilted her head in confusion.

"Well, I mean, it would change your living situation, no?"

"Why would it?" Rachel raised an eyebrow as she looked over at Edward. "Is there something I'm missing?"

"I think Chloe has a pegged for a typical couple," Edward smiled at Chloe, his eyes glancing down at the cleavage popping out of her dress before sipping from his glass.

"Wait, so you two... aren't together?" Chloe asked. Rachel let out a snort.

"Oh my god, Edward and I? Together? Like a couple? I would rather die." Rachel looked over at Edward and slapped him on the shoulder. "You didn't tell them about our situation?"

"Well, I told Alex. I guessed I figured he'd bring it up," Edward said, looking at Alex. "What gives man? You're making me look bad."

"Sorry, it might have slipped my mind," Alex fumbled his words, sounding much more timid tone than he would've liked. Edward chuckled and nodded.

"You see? We both fucked up. Things get so busy, it's not our fault. We're sorry, yatta yatta," Edward said.

"So... that means you two are?" Chloe glanced over at Alex, hoping he might elaborate further.

"Edward and Rachel are more like... sex partners," Alex said, looking at Edward, "Right? Is there a better term for it?"

Edward wrapped his arm around Rachel. "Alex has it right. We're very good friends... Who also happen to fuck other people from time to time."

"So romantic, isn't it?" Rachel said playfully, looking at Chloe while she rubbed Edward's chest slowly.

"Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. I'm so sorry, I had no idea," Chloe said bashfully. Rachel and Edward let out an amused laugh.

"Relax," Edward said, "It's not a big deal. Though I am surprised Alex hadn't made that clear before our arrival."

"I really didn't think it was that big of a deal," Alex replied with a nervous laugh.

"Big thing to overlook," Edward said with a smirk.

"Well, like you said. It happens," Eager to change the subject, Alex continued, "Seriously though Edward, congrats on the Noble title. It really is a huge deal."

"Yes," Chloe chimed in, "Seriously, congratulations. Lord knows you deserve it, considering everything you've done for your father's company and for friends like us."

"Ah, stop it," Edward said, waving them off.

"I mean it!" Chloe leaned forward eagerly, her breasts pressing against the dinner table. Both Rachel and Edward looked without hesitation. Alex felt a knot in his stomach at the sight. "You really are a great person, Edward. I don't know where Alex and I would've been if you hadn't stuck your neck out for us. We'd probably still be drifting in space. Moving from station to station with no future, waiting until we either starve or run out of money to pay for clean oxygen."

"You brought yourself here, Chloe. I'm no saint. Trust me on that," Edward replied casually, his eyes now locked on Chloe's body. He didn't bother to hide it, and Alex was sure Chloe had noticed by now. But she didn't change her posture. She pursed her lips, pushing her breasts together while Edward and Rachel ogled her.

"Well, all the same. We couldn't have done it without you." Chloe said gently.

"You could have, but I don't know about this guy." Edward pointed to Alex, which caused Chloe and Rachel to laugh.

"Stop it," Chloe said as she played with her hair.

"I mean it! Don't get me wrong Alex, you're a smart guy. But smart guys are a dime a dozen. You got lucky hitching up Chloe. Without those pretty eyes to get you two past customs, I honestly think you'd still be floating in space. Ain't that right buddy." Edward said.

"I mean, I guess..." Alex replied. Something felt off. The energy in the room was changing. Edward had never spoken to him like this before, and while he knew Chloe could get wild, her eagerness to flirt with Edward twisted like a knife in Alex's stomach.

"Not I guess! Chloe is model material and you know it. She is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to you," Edward shot back. He looked at Chloe again. "I need to know. What exactly made you decide to hitch up with this guy?"

"Are you kidding? Because he's amazing! Alex is seriously the best thing that ever happened to me," Chloe replied, placing her hand on his shoulder. For a moment, Alex felt relaxed. Until he heard Rachel laugh.

"Oh, come on now," Rachel said, "Let's be real. You two are a very unlikely pair. Vixen are highly sought after, a commodity more precious than gold. It's a little strange to think a scrawny coder like Alex managed to keep someone like you around Chloe." Rachel said with a grating pessimism.

Chloe cleared her throat, "Well, I mean yes... vixen are a bit of a fad these days..."

"So what gives?" Edward asked. "You literally could have had anyone you wanted, especially with a body like yours. Why pick a guy like Alex?"

"Stop it, I'm not that pretty," Chloe replied. Her tone was flirtatious. Alex knew that meant she was getting turned on.

"Don't bullshit me. You know you are hot. Literally, everyone at Sharp Edge wants you. Every Noble and Lord I've talked to says how they'd happily make you their Secretary in a heartbeat. You could literally have the world in your palm if you wanted. So why hitch up with a nobody? No offense, Alex." Edward spoke matter-of-factly, without a hint of venom in his voice. Oddly, that made his question even worse. He truly thought that Edward saw him differently than everyone else. He thought Edward had brought him planetside because of his merits. Now, he wondered if the only reason he was at Sharp Edge was because of Chloe.

"None taken," Alex replied.

"Actually, you answered your own question," Chloe said. "I am with Alex because he doesn't look at me like his secretary. He doesn't look at me like a thing to fuck or an item to be shown off..." Chloe turned to Alex and gave him a smile. "It's not always about money or fame. From the moment we found each other, Alex has always loved me for me."

"Well, aren't you the little prince charming," Edward said gruffly as he took another swig of his wine.

"Alright, we get it, I'm a very lucky guy," Alex said, doing his best to shrug off the harsh comments, "But seriously Edward, this Noble title is a big deal. This is your opportunity to make the changes at Sharp Edge that you've been dreaming of."

"Well, you're right about that one," Edward said. "It really is dreadful what one has to go through for a real promotion these days... even with all my family's power, it was one headache after another. But now that's behind us, and I can make a Company that actually gives its workers a chance at a real life," Edward said triumphantly, raising his glass in the air.

"We can toast to that," Alex said with a chuckle, raising his as well. Rachel and Chloe followed in suit.

"To our heroic Noble, Edward!" Chloe said playfully. Edward took in the praise with all the candor of a well-to-do Noble, even doing a slight bow of his head.

"I promise, I'm going to actually make a fucking difference. I'm going to make your life so much better at that god-forsaken company." Edward's eyes never left Chloe as he spoke. She smiled at him bashfully before taking a sip from her glass.

"I know you will, Edward," Alex replied, doing his best to remind everyone that he was still at the table.

"Well, I'm all finished. Should we head over to the hot tub?" Edward asked, downing the rest of his wine as he stood. He walked behind Chloe, his hand resting on her shoulder for a moment before he opened the back door and stepped outside. Alex and Chloe looked at each other nervously as Rachel followed behind him.

"You two coming?" She asked, giving Chloe a wink as she stepped outside. With little thought, the two quickly followed their motions.

Before long, all four stripped down to their underwear, entering the hot tub in unison. Alex caught Edward and Rachel eyeing Chloe's thick figure as she entered the pool. It was nothing to be surprised about, but it didn't stop him from feeling a sting of jealousy.

"Damn Alex, Chloe looks better than I imagined. Remind me one more time how have you convinced her to stick around?" Edward asked, not bothering to hide his wandering eyes.

Chloe looked at Alex, blushing. "Seriously stop. Alex is wonderful, my true lover. I couldn't have asked for a better partner." She scooted closer to Alex and placed a hand on his thigh. Rachel rolled her eyes at the sight.

"Fine, we'll leave it alone. I guess you just know how to pick them, Alex. Because Chloe is absolutely the best you will ever do," Rachel said.

"As you can see, we're both fans." Edward chimed in, giving Alex a wink.

"Stop, you're going to make me blush," Chloe said with a nervous laugh. The tub went silent. The four looked at each other for a little while. Alex took a deep breath. He and Chloe had never done something like this before, and he wasn't sure how to move things forward. He adjusted himself in the tub, exposing the claw marks on his chest. Edward raised an eyebrow when he spotted them.

"Woah, what happened there?" Edward said. The question confused Alex for a moment until he looked down.

"Oh, yeah. Well..."

"It's my fault," Chloe said bashfully. "Got a little too rough."

"Too rough? Please tell," Rachel said playfully. Chloe laughed while glancing at Alex.

"Well... sometimes I can get a bit excited?" Chloe replied. Alex felt his heart racing. He didn't want Edward and Rachel to know that Chloe was in heat. He glanced at Chloe with a worried look, praying she could understand what he was trying to say.

"It's the claws," Alex said casually, raising his hands and curling his fingers.

"No shit," Edward said amusingly, "So, I take it you like things a little on the rougher side Chloe?"

Chloe's cheeks flashed red as she played with one of her ears. "Oh, I don't know about all that." She said bashfully.

"Come on, it's alright, you can admit it." Edward smirked as he locked eyes with Chloe.

"I mean, sometimes... I can lose control, especially once I get going. I just can't help myself..."

"Because you go into heat, right?" Rachel said. Alex's heart stopped, there was a long pause.

"Wait, are you in heat now?" Edward asked. Alex looked at Chloe and saw her eyes locked with Edward's.

"I am..." she said softly.

Edward looked at Alex, "Well, isn't this a surprise. Trying to keep that a secret from us, Alex?" He looked at Chloe with a deep hunger. Alex had seen that look countless times before. He knew Edward would stop at nothing to get what he wanted now.

"Oh stop," Chloe said. "Being in heat isn't an excuse and not something Alex needs to handle. I just have to be more careful."

"Or maybe you need a more firm hand to keep you in line." Edward continued to look at Alex as he spoke, "After all, not everyone has what it takes to handle a vixen."

"I can handle her fine," Alex said through clenched teeth.

"No need to be embarrassed. I know vixen can be a handful. I'll be sure to get her in line for you," Edward's booming confidence caused Alex to sink in his chair as Chloe rubbed his thigh assuringly. He wondered if Edward might be right. Maybe Chloe was too much for him, maybe he was lucky that she had looked his way at all. He looked down at his pale chest, noting how small it was compared to Edward's.

"So," Edward continued, "We had a nice dinner with great friends. But we should stop beating around the bush. Are you two still down to do this?" Edward's question was punctuated with a longing stare in Chloe's direction. It made Alex sick. His mind screamed for him to stop things before they got started. He needed a chance to talk with Chloe, to get some ground rules in order, and most importantly, to wait until Chloe was out of heat.

Alex cleared his throat, "I think Chloe and I..."

"I think we're ready," Chloe said. She looked at him, her eyes already glazed over in lust. "Right Alex?"

Alex knew she wasn't thinking straight, but he was too weak to acknowledge it. He convinced himself he was overthinking things, that everything would be alright.

"Y-yeah, I was thinking the same thing," Alex said. He cleared his throat and looked at Rachel and Edward. "So, how does this kind of thing usually start?"

Those words sealed his fate. Both Rachel and Edward lit up with excitement.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you." Rachel said assuringly, "I know it can be a little nerve-wracking the first time, but it's mostly about the women showing off." She swam over to Chloe and slowly leaned in for a kiss. It didn't take long for Chloe to kiss her back, shoving her tongue aggressively into Rachel's mouth while her tail swayed in the water. Alex watched in awe, his eyes flickering between Edward and the two women. Edward had a satisfied grin on his face as he watched, completely relaxed. Alex did his best to mimic him.

Chloe wrapped her arms around Rachel's waist and undid her bra. She threw it aside, revealing Rachel's perfectly round breasts. The two caressed each other, water dripping off their skin as Chloe circled her claws around Rachel's nipples. They moaned softly, pressing their bodies together as they kissed. After a few soft squeezes of Chloe's breasts, Rachel undid Chloe's bra with expert precision, her eyes widening as the vixen's breasts burst out.

"Wow, I didn't realize how much that bra was hiding. I'm a little jealous Chloe." Rachel's voice was seductive. She aligned her lips with Chloe's nipple, latching onto it gently before sucking deeply. Chloe moaned as Rachel explored her body, her heat overtaking her. Alex felt lost. This was a scenario he thought only happened to wealthy and beautiful people. A drunk haze mixed with his arousal, and without even thinking, he began stroking himself.

"I've never kissed another girl before," Chloe said playfully.

"Well, tonight is going to be a lot of firsts," Rachel said, pulling Chloe to the other side of the pool. She leaned back in one of the hot tub seats while Chloe straddled her. Chloe was becoming ravenous, kissing and grabbing at Rachel's body as if she was feasting on her. Rachel's hand slid along Chloe's belly and disappeared into the water, her fingers entering Chloe with an eager thrust. Chloe moaned, tossing her head back as she began to grind against Rachel aggressively, her claws digging into the hot tub's ledge.

"You like that?" Rachel asked as she swirled her fingers around Chloe's clit.

"Oh fuck, don't stop."

"Are you going to cum on my fingers like a good little doggy?" Rachel asked. Alex felt a chill spring run down his spine. Calling a vixen a dog was a serious insult. He thought for sure Chloe would challenge Rachel on it. But instead, she simply laughed. Tossing her head back as Rachel finger fucked her.

"Yes, I'll cum for you. Just don't stop."

"Good girl, do it. I want to be able to tell all my friends I made a dirty little vixen cum," Rachel said, grabbing onto Chloe's hip as she thrust her fingers deep inside her. Chloe's claws sunk into the hot tub's siding as she thrust aggressively against Rachel's fingers. After a few more aggressive thrusts, Chloe's body shook in ecstasy. Alex was in a stupor. Chloe had just cum in front of their boss, and Rachel was treating her like an animal. It seemed like their attitude toward her had completely shifted. Alex wondered if he should say something, or at the very least call a time-out. He couldn't remember if fingering was something they had agreed to, but now that Rachel had done it, it felt like a seal had been broken.

"Holy fuck," Edward said. Alex looked over at him, spotting that he had also begun playing with himself.

As Chloe continued to shiver in ecstasy, Edward stood up and walked over to the pair, pulling Chloe off of Rachel.

The swiftness and confidence of his movement caught Alex off-guard. He had thought that they would talk before making a move on each other's partners, but it was clear that wasn't going to be the case. Edward hadn't asked to grab Chloe's ass, he simply did it. He didn't ask Alex if it was alright to begin grinding his bulge against her either, he just did.

Alex felt his stomach drop. He tried his best to remember the boundaries they had all agreed to before meeting, but it was impossible to do so in his shocked and drunken state. The only thing Alex was certain about was no sex, and this wasn't sex. He had to be ok with this. It was clear Chloe was enjoying it. It didn't matter if it was outside his comfort zone. He would get his turn. He'd have a chance to mess around with Rachel. So what if Edward was touching Chloe? This was normal, it didn't matter if...

Alex's thoughts cut out as he watched Edward's massive cock slip out of his underwear and flop between Chloe's ass cheeks. It had happened by accident. At least Alex was fairly certain it had happened by accident. But now his cock was out, rubbing against Chloe's soft amber skin. Alex looked up and saw that Edward was staring at him with a wide grin. He thrust his cock several times as he squeezed Chloe's ass cheeks around his dick. Alex didn't move. He couldn't move. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to. Chloe's cheeks were rosy, her tanned skin glistening with sweat and water. It was clear to Alex she was in a stupor, one she wouldn't come out of until someone had thoroughly fucked her to exhaustion.

Edward's thrusts were long and focused. He eventually lined up the tip of his cock with Chloe's asshole and gently thrust forward. She moaned the first time it happened, absently pushing back into Edward. But when it happened a second time, she looked back.

MrJakobs
MrJakobs
164 Followers
12