Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 02

Story Info
Somali vampire king searches for a bride.
5.3k words
1.67
2.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Welcome to the Domain of Mistress Ayaan," said the six-foot-tall, attractive black woman on the video. Clad in a black leather jacket over a black turtleneck shirt, black leather pants and stylish black cowboy boots, her face hidden by a leather mask, the lady looked beautiful and mysterious. The BDSM page advertised Mistress Ayaan's services and rates as well as her uniqueness as the only professional dominatrix of Somali descent. To the person viewing the site, this was most intriguing...

"Could it be you, my darling, Lady Arawelo?" Samatar wondered aloud, and he leaned back on his chair in the basement of his townhouse, located in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario. Anyone looking at Samatar would see a six-foot-two, wiry and dark-skinned man in his mid-thirties. He was clean-shaven, save for a slick goatee. With clear, intelligent brown eyes, Samatar looked at the screen, quietly absorbing every bit of information available on this latest player...

Samatar raked his tongue over his fangs as he looked at Mistress Ayaan's web page, and mulled over the information available to him. The vampire came to the conclusion that this woman just might be a direct descendant of his former mistress, Queen Arawelo, former ruler of ancient Somalia. In ancient times, Queen Arawelo defied her husband, King Abdi of the Toljaala Tribe, which once ruled all of Somalia. Rejecting the submissive role assigned to women in ancient Somali society, Queen Arawelo deposed her husband King Abdi and seized power.

Queen Arawelo believed that women could be great leaders and warriors instead of just wives and mothers. In ancient Somali culture, such ideas were unheard of. Queen Arawelo made war against the Sabean Kingdom, which often ventured into African kingdoms and stole young African women and men which they sold as slaves in foreign lands. A lot of African leaders feared the might of the Sabean Kingdom, as they were a fierce desert people, but Queen Arawelo invaded their land, and set free many Africans who had been stolen and enslaved.

Samatar, a vampire so old that he remembers the days before the Roman Empire, had been around during Queen Arawelo's time. For thousands of years, Samatar regretted not turning his beloved Queen Arawelo into one of the Undead, so that they might be together in all of eternity. He'd offered to make her immortal but the tall, beautiful and stubborn African queen refused to spend eternity in the shadows, choosing to die in the light instead. In the end, the men of ancient Somalia rose against their defiant queen and she fell during a brutal uprising. Samatar never forgave himself for not saving Queen Arawelo from her grisly fate...

After wandering the planet earth for eons, Samatar finally got the urge to settle down. The ancient vampire had been living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for over fifteen years. He'd moved there from Saint Paul, Minnesota, and found the place to his liking due to the sheer number of Somali people in the area. Samatar has always enjoyed being close to his people even though, he wasn't, strictly speaking, one of them anymore. The Undead state changes a person into a monster that craves human blood, and this last bit cuts a lot of ties.

The City of Ottawa might seem like a quaint, if passive-aggressive, sort of dull government town but many supernatural entities call the place home. Vampires, werewolves, demons, elves, and various breeds of monsters that go about in human disguise have found the City of Ottawa to their liking. Samatar, an ancient vampire who's roamed the earth for thousands of years, is just another resident in such a place. Things are run a certain way in the City of Ottawa.

Beneath the veneer of mundane life and tranquility lurks much darkness, as fitting a world-class metropolitan capital. There are secret groups of powerful humans who conduct business with the supernatural communities. Those groups keep the peace between human and inhuman in the Canadian Capital. All of this happens in utmost secrecy and often in broad daylight, and that's the key to their success. The monsters are never who or what humans think they are...

The monsters are everywhere in the City of Ottawa, blending in effortlessly among the human population in all of its diversity and strangeness. Don't look for monsters in the wilderness. The young man serving you coffee at Tim Horton's might be a werewolf in disguise. The Uber driver who only works nights just might be a vampire. The butcher who provides you and your gourmet friends with exotic meats might be a witch. You just never know.

After wandering the world for thousands of years, Samatar had amassed much wealth. He was worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and kept his money in various banks around the world. The Swiss banks were among his favorites. They didn't ask too many questions, unlike the Royal Bank of Canada and TD Bank, both of which Samatar was forced to deal with since he was now a Canadian citizen, at least on paper. Things are done a certain way in Canada, and not even an eons-old immortal can claim to be the exception.

During his many journeys around the world, Samatar had encountered much strangeness. Unique among them was the remarkable phenomenon of human genetic reincarnation. A person's genes might recombine themselves in later generations, thus creating that same individual in later times. Human beings have always known that their genes lived on in future generations, as long as they reproduced successfully. Why couldn't a long-dead person's genes recombine themselves and thus recreate that same individual, genetically and visually identical to their predecessor, at a later time?

Samatar had been living in the Kingdom of Axum during the reign of Roman Emperor Caligula. He'd journeyed to Rome itself as a merchant of exotic animals and spices, and witnesses firsthand the excesses of the depraved Roman Emperor Caligula. Thousands of years later, Caligula was genetically reincarnated as a certain U.S. politician with a grandiose sense of self and a fondness for dictatorships. The American people weren't prepared to deal with this tyrannical madman who almost single-handedly destroyed their democracy, but Samatar had seen his like before.

If the Roman Emperor Caligula could be genetically reincarnated as a certain New York-born tyrannical U.S. politician, then why couldn't Queen Arawelo of ancient Somalia be reborn as Mistress Ayaan the dominatrix? Samatar pondered such things in his chamber. As soon as night fell, Samatar began making preparations to arrange an encounter between himself and the lovely lady Mistress Ayaan. If Queen Arawelo's essence lived on, Samatar would see to it that it was never extinguished. Samatar closed his eyes, his mind racing thousands of years into the past, to the waning days of Queen Arawelo's reign...

"My Queen, the horde led by Prince Elman and his acolytes are almost at the Gates of Mundus City," said a servant, rushing through the Royal Court of Somalia, located in Sarapion City, as though Shaitan himself were after him. Seated on her throne, Queen Arawelo clucked her tongue, displeased by this breach in decorum. There were a dozen palace courtiers, six men and six women, seated nearby. They rose to their feet, fully expecting the queen to punish the servant, both for his breach of protocol and for delivering bad news. The royal court of Queen Arawelo held its breath...

"Thank you for delivering this message, lad, you may go," Queen Arawelo said, rising to her feet. The queen was tall, curvy and lovely, with dark skin and long dark hair framing a sharp-featured, slightly angular face. In her forty years of life, Queen Arawelo had gotten rid of her husband and predecessor King Abdi, liberated Somali women from stupid gender roles, and established the Dhagig Askari, the first all-female army in all of Africa.

"My Queen, I have three thousand fighters ready to assist in the defense of Mosylon City, Mundus City and the royal palace, of course," said Captain Shadya. Queen Arawelo looked at Captain Shadya, and smiled at the short, stocky Somali female warrior. Shadya had been one of the first women whom Queen Arawelo recruited for the Dhagig Askari, the all-female army that would defend Somalia against all enemies. In the years since, Shadya had proven herself a fierce and loyal soldier, and risen to the rank of Captain.

"Captain Shadya, my sister, I know you will do me proud," Queen Arawelo said, and as the royal court looked on, she embraced Shadya warmly and kissed her on the lips. Captain Shadya hugged the queen, bowed her head thrice and then walked out of the royal court, spear in hand, and her armor resplendent. The two hundred men of the Ilaaliya Boqornimo, the royal palace guard, admired Captain Shadya's ferocity in battle. Although many of them were still ill at the ease with the idea of women in combat, they had to admit that some female fighters were more ferocious than most men.

Queen Arawelo was about to summon her generals to formulate a battle plan when she sensed a presence. As dusk had fallen, the supernatural was now free to roam freely. The queen sensed the visitor before she even saw or smelt him. Samatar stood there, dressed in a soldier's garments, but he was no more a soldier than most of the royal palace courtiers were. Samatar was not a man, nor was he a spirit or a Djinn. Nope, Samatar was an earthbound immortal, a monster that lives by night and drinks the blood of men...

"Queen Arawelo, may I have a word with you please?" Samatar asked politely, bowing his head. The queen looked at the apparition, whose presence unsettled all of her courtiers and soldiers. The Kingdom of Somalia is home to a fierce, proud people, but they've always known that monsters, demons and other unnatural beings lived in the same world as man. No mortal, not even royalty, should trifle with the unnatural. To do so was to incur the wrath of powerful beings who only feared the Maker of All Things...

"Samatar, my friend, I feel alone, surrounded by enemies, will you lend your superhuman might to my efforts and help defend my kingdom?" Queen Arawelo asked. Samatar looked at the tall, beautiful African queen. He'd lived for eons and never met a woman as strong or as beautiful. She was only human, but she could be so much more than that. A being might live for eons without meeting a woman with Queen Arawelo's courage and strength, or her fierceness and wisdom. Why couldn't mortal men appreciate such women?

"Queen Arawelo, your enemies outnumber you ten to one, and they will destroy you, abandon this cause and join me, become like me, and we will live together until the stars fall out of the sky," Samatar said, smiling. The queen looked at Samatar, a being that looked like a man, but had roamed the world since before her grandfather's time. Queen Arawelo knew that monsters, demons, ghouls and vampires were creatures of forever. Becoming one of them seemed tempting, especially in her darkest hour, but the queen would not abandon her people...

"Samatar, my friend, you are a powerful being, but I am queen of Somalia, and I will not abandon my people, I inspire the women of Somalia, what would they say if I vanished like a coward?" Queen Arawelo said haughtily. Samatar sighed, though he didn't breathe, nor did his heart beat. The ancient African vampire bowed before the Queen of Somalia, knowing that nothing he said would change her mind. Some things are just not meant to be...

"One day, I will find your spirit and bind you to me forever, if I have to walk through heaven or hellfire, I will get it done," Samatar said, shaking his head. Queen Arawelo walked up to Samatar, and placed her hands on his shoulders. The queen of Somalia looked at the ancient African monster who might live forever, and yet seemed so concerned for her welfare. Queen Arawelo smiled at Samatar, and then, amazingly, she kissed him on the lips.

"Find me, then," Queen Arawelo whispered, after kissing Samatar, and then she walked away. The queen of Somalia donned armor, and picked up a sword, a shield and a spear. With her loyal male soldiers and her all-female Dhagig Askari army, Queen Arawelo rode into battle. Thus one of the greatest African female warriors and leaders lost her life. queen Arawelo was renowned for her beauty and ferocity, for defying gender roles in patriarchal ancient Somalia, and for being an example of feminine power and strength in Somali society. The world forgot about her eventually, but Samatar the vampire didn't...

Samatar the African vampire has been around for untold thousands of years. He'd seen empires rise and fall. Over the eons, the ancient African vampire has used magic to enhance his already formidable abilities. Samatar possesses superhuman strength, enhanced stamina, sharp senses and accelerated healing, the standard traits of modern vampires. Through magic and mystery, Samatar has gained the ability to fly, as well as a talent for reading the minds of ordinary mortals. He's become the vampire par excellence, a King among the Undead. Samatar has slept with thousands of women, but every King needs a queen...

In the environs of Vanier, Ontario, Ayaan Yahya lay in bed, relaxing after a difficult session. The life of a dominatrix isn't as easy or as glamorous what the movies would have one believe. Ayaan was born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a Somali immigrant father, Mohamed Yahya, and a white Canadian mother, Stephanie Swift. After graduating from the University of Toronto in 2017 with a degree in computer science, Ayaan couldn't find work in her field. She started modeling and stripping, and somehow ended up in the world of adult entertainment. Ayaan decided to become a dominatrix, and life hasn't been the same since...

Tonight's session involved a Haitian guy named Jefferson Jean who was into the rough stuff. Most of Ayaan's clients were white and male, and black males into female domination and BDSM were quite rare. When the brothers seek a woman for adult entertainment, they want to fuck her ten ways to Sunday. The brothers don't care for the inner workings and complexities of BDSM work for the most part. Of course, there's always an exception...

"I always wanted to serve a bossy black dominatrix," Jefferson Jean told Mistress Ayaan as they met for a session at her rented space in Vanier. Mistress Ayaan looked at the tall, burly and dark-skinned brother, and smiled. At this point, Mistress Ayaan has done dozens of sessions with men, women and couples. Most of her clients were white, a few had been Asian or even Arab, but none had been black so far. Jefferson Jean was definitely unique, but would he comply with Mistress Ayaan's orders?

"Mr. Jean, while in my dungeon you will address me as Mistress Ayaan, are we clear?" Mistress Ayaan asked, and Jefferson Jean smiled and nodded. The Haitian brother even genuflected before her, much to her delight. Over the next couple of hours, Mistress Ayaan showed Jefferson the sexy and dangerous world of female domination and male submission. She tied him up and spanked him, which turned him on and abased him at the same time. Jefferson Jean liked what Mistress Ayaan was doing to him, but the Somali Canadian dominatrix was just getting started... "Oh yes, fuck me," Jefferson Jean groaned as Mistress Ayaan put him on all fours, and fucked him with a strap-on dildo. Mistress Ayaan laughed gleefully as she shoved the dildo up Jefferson Jean's ass. For the tall, sultry dominatrix, dominating and completely overpowering a big black man like Jefferson Jean was wonderfully empowering. She smacked his ass and berated him while penetrating his ass with her dildo. Jefferson Jean squealed like a bitch as Mistress Ayaan sodomized him, and they both got what they wanted out of the exchange...

"I love to bang men, especially black men, with my strap-on," Mistress Ayaan told Jefferson Jean as she pulled the dildo out of his ass. The big black man groaned and slumped on the carpeted floor, spent. Mistress Ayaan smiled as she looked at Jefferson Jean, whom she'd just completed dominated. Mistress Ayaan felt empowered and strong. The three hundred and sixty dollars that Jefferson Jean paid her for her time was nice and all, but Mistress Ayaan is into BDSM for the thrills it gives her. After her client left, Mistress Ayaan took a shower, and fingered her pussy while cleansing herself. It felt oh so good...

Ayaan Yahya lay in bed, remembering the wicked fun she had with Jefferson Jean. She decided to go for a walk. Walking from Vanier to downtown Ottawa via the Cummings Bridge on a wintry afternoon was wonderfully therapeutic for her. For the past few months, Ayaan had been having a rough time. There was Leslie Wade, the portly, balding white guy whom she took on as a client, and dismissed after realizing that he was a racist and a misogynist. There were also the disturbing dreams that she'd been having, about a faraway place...

As Ayaan walked through the streets of Ottawa, crossing from Montreal Road to rideau Street, she was being followed. Leslie Wade, her former submissive/client, was obsessed with her. Far too obsessed to leave her alone. He ignored the warnings he'd been given by the Ottawa Police criminal harassment department, and continued to follow her. He disguised himself so he wouldn't be easily recognized. On that evening, Leslie Wade wasn't the only person following Ayaan Yahya around...

"What is this?" Samatar wondered aloud as he soared through the dark skies, hovering a few hundred feet above the ground. Ayaan Yahya, tall and bodacious, fiercely independent Somali Canadian woman, was walking on rideau street, and among the throngs of mortals walking and driving the busy street, the ancient vampire spotted one who did not belong. Thousands of years of living among mortals gave Samatar a sixth sense for spotting predatory humans. The stalkers, the creeps, the serial killers. One of those fiends was after Ayaan...

"I've got you now," Leslie Wade murmured as he followed Ayaan Yahya into the rideau shopping center. Leslie Wade was born in the City of Biloxi, Mississippi, in 1978, and moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, in 2008. In his time, he'd been everything from a realtor after graduating from the University of Mississippi, to a schoolteacher and an art dealer. Back in Biloxi, there was a violent summer during which six black female prostitutes were killed, but the killer was never found. Interestingly, shortly after Leslie Wade moved to Ontario, black female hookers began vanishing everywhere from Ottawa to Toronto, from Mississauga to Thunder Bay...

Leslie Wade, the grandson of a Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard, has always had complex feelings about black women. As the grandson of a white supremacist, he was expected to toe the line. He voted republican, and kept to his own. Still, Leslie was sexually fascinated by black women, and he hated himself for having such feelings. As a white man with deeply conservative beliefs, he despised the part of himself that liked black women. This drove Leslie Wade insane, and he became a serial killer and a sexual predator.

Leslie Wade likes to track down black women who are strong and dominant, and he enjoys killing them. Ayaan Yahya is his latest target. As a woman of color from a Muslim background who works as a dominatrix, Ayaan was the ultimate transgressor and Leslie Wade had to kill her. He followed her into the rideau shopping center in downtown Ottawa. When Ayaan went to Nordstorm and bought a few things, he was there. When Ayaan went down to the food court to get some Chinese food, Leslie Wade was there, but so was another predator...

"Madam, may we have a word?" said a tall, handsome and well-dressed black man with obvious Somali features, as Ayaan lined up behind the other peons at the Chinese food stand. The young woman turned around and was awestruck by how handsome the stranger was, but the intensity radiating off of him turned her off. Ayaan looked the man up and down, ready with a smart-ass remark to send him on his way. Ayaan doesn't like dudes who hit on a lady and can't take a hint that she's not feeling them...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12