Moist Drippings Ch. 13

Story Info
Takeovers, Terminations, Holly and Brandi learn to dream.
4.6k words
4.64
1.8k
3

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

I emerged from the deep blackness slowly. The first thing I sensed was the absence of my MD unit. Physically it was still attached, but the constant signals, optimizing my limbic and other internal -systems had gone quiet. Along with that, the pain of multiple forgotten injuries from the last two weeks were busy making up for lost time.

I groaned and rolled to my side. Through one cracked eyelid I saw Thalia the Temp sitting in one of my bedroom chairs. Between her legs Tiffany from HR was kneeling on the floor. The mousey little secretary was busy licking, sucking and tonguing the statuesque redhead.

I watched as Thalia's long calf muscles tensed. The hand she had weaved into Tiffany's hair clutched desperately holding the girl firmly against her pelvis. Thalia's eyes were screwed tightly closed and her breath was quick and shallow. The long fire haired woman grabbed at her breast squeezing her nipple hard, her whole body contracted and then released.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed.

When she was done riding Tiffany's face she collapsed back, releasing the woman. She roused herself and gave me a pleased, hazy smile.

"I'm glad you're back. I was afraid I'd killed you."

I felt the spot on my skull where Ass Fucker had tried to break it a week ago, and responded.

"I wish you had."

Thalia stood up from her chair and let me gaze at her long angled body. Her muscles were bandy and severe. She gave the impression that they had been earned through pain and training. Not the kind of thing you'd find at Gold's Gym. The place where her sculpted thighs met was topped by a shortly cropped patch of red hair.

She dressed slowly. Tiffany turned where she was kneeling and smiled at me. Her gaze felt genuine. I couldn't find it in myself to return her gesture.

"So you're working for the Chairman." This was more a statement of fact than a question.

"I am right now." Thalia responded.

"And the little mouse here?" I pointed at the HR rep.

"Tiffany and I work together." There was a familiarity in her tone that belied a long relationship there.

I rolled onto my back. Disappointed in my powers of perception. The MD molecule coursing through my blood had numbed me to the intuition I had relied on all my life. Thalia finished attaching the silk loincloth that she wore.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't have you leading any sort of revolution. That would have screwed up my plans."

She smiled at me, helping Tiffany daintily to her feet.

"Director, you seem like somebody I would like, even be friends with, but I have a job I need to do, and I need you out of my way."

Again a question that I should ask was nagging at the corners of my brain, but wouldn't surface.

"The Chairman has asked that I retrieve the red lacquer box that Adaline wanted you to use. "

I pointed to the closet and Tiffany went to retrieve what was now an empty box.

"You are now under house arrest, you will stay in your apartment until you are summoned tonight. I don't know what he has planned for you, but just in case you live through it, I need you to stay out of my way."

That was ominous. She turned and left motioning Tiffany to follow her. When the mousey woman turned to look at me. I closed my eyes and laid back down on my pillows, ignoring her.

I tried to reach out to the black box on my spine, or rather, the creature that lived inside of it. The absence was deafening. I noticed Io in the doorway and asked her for some ibuprofen and a glass of whisky.

When she returned, Holly and Brandi were right behind her. I thanked the girl for the pain relievers and swallowed.

Holly had stripped down to her skin and crawled into bed next to me. Not waiting for an invitation Brandi, straddled my waist and bent her head to mine. Kissing my lips and eyes and neck.

While Holly was content to cuddle and kiss, Brandi wanted more. The dancer made her desires known, sliding her wet vagina up and down until my body inevitably responded.

Once she could feel the stiffened hardness between her humid thighs she began to grind against me until my eager phallus found its way inside of her.

Brandi shifted her motion then, sliding up and down on my cock. Her body was tight against my own skin.

Holly for her part continued to kiss my lips timidly. Her delicate fingers probed the bruises and cuts on my face and body. I ran my hands through her dark locks. A sigh of happiness and pain escaped me.

Brandi rode hard, flicking her pelvis backwards and forwards in sharp rhythmic thrusts. The muscles of her flat belly, tensing and releasing with each movement.

I came, Holly licking the pleasure from my mouth as Brandi crushed herself down onto me. With quick little pushes her body wound up like an electrical coil and then evaporated in a vapor of ecstasy. Brandi screamed out my name and then collapsed beside me.

Somewhere in the silence of heavy breathing I faded back to sleep.

Later on we watched the sun set over the silenced city. I was still alone; the MD unit had gone silent after Thalia had zapped me there. Whatever the rest of the night held for us I would have to do it without the support of my symbiote.

As night settled itself over the office building, there came a knock at the door. Persephone opened it and two large security men stepped in. Tiffany from HR stepped between them and spoke.

"Sir, the chairman has ordered you to appear tonight. You are going to be accused of treason and then punished."

The little mouse looked from one of the security men to the other and then spoke directly to me,

"I'm so sorry, Director."

I ignored her and motioned to the women to follow me as I strode into the hallway. The security men flanked me in the elevator and back out onto the executive level. I tried my best to ignore them.

Once we were sitting in our regular seats I told Andrea, she should rejoin the kitchen staff rather than be caught up in what was about to happen to me.

"If it is all right, I would prefer to stay here."

I noticed the dropping of the "this girl" and smiled. I had a feeling she might not be as prone to the MD molecule as she seemed.

It wasn't long before the tension in the room was broken by a crack of the whip.

The Dom strolled cat-like, dressed in red leather. Behind her, Adaline was brought out, a heavy chain attached to an ugly iron collar around her neck. Over her head was a black hood. She was ordered to kneel at the front of the stage. The woman complied meekly and let her head sag.

Another crack of the whip and the two security men grabbed me under my arms and forced me to my feet. I was marched to the wooden cross and secured hand and foot. I had expected a move like this and did not struggle.

Another crack of the whip and a video screen snapped to life. On the screen Adaline was handing the red lacquer box to Master Christian, he promised her he would assassinate the chairman with the gun inside.

Next was a montage of the fight I had with the man, cut to look like his death had been at my hands instead of the manipulation of his MD unit by the Chairman.

Then the details of my meeting with the chairman's wife, the mention of the red lacquer box. A brief clip of sex with Adalines stand in and then smash-cut to my betrayal and capture on the floor below by Thalia the Temp.

The video ended with the audience applauding Thalia, she stood and took a bow. The chairman rose from his seat and pronounced the humiliated Adaline and I, guilty of sedition. The crowd applauded even louder.

The Dom announced that I would be punished on the cross and then be allowed to acquit myself in combat to the highest bidder. Adaline would be auctioned off directly afterward.

The leather clad woman dropped her usual whip and picked up a heavy bullwhip from her feet. If the whipping itself didn't kill me, I would be in no shape to fight for my life. I tried to think my way out of it, but there was no way. This was my last night on earth.

I lost count of the strokes after 8. My body blazed with a ferocity of pain. At some point I mercifully lost consciousness.

When I swam back to the surface, I found myself in a heap on the floor. My clothes hung from me in bloody shreds. My back, arms, and legs had become a network of lacerations and wounds. I tried to rise to my knees but collapsed at the effort.

The bidding for my demise went on for a long time. There was a review of my assets. Combined with what I had received from Andrea and what I had won from Master Christensen, I was the fourth largest shareholder in the company. Holly, Brandi, Io and Persephone were made to stand and turn for the crowd, Andrea was sent to get me some water.

Whoever killed me in combat would become a powerful man. Not that it was going to be hard. I doubted I could fight a butterfly successfully. It was, however, going to be expensive. It became clear that to win the honor of my coup d'etat, the winner would have to go all in.

Eventually one of the upper execs won the bidding. He stood and raised his hands over his head, already counting my shares. Even on his best day this man would have never intimidated me. He was small with sloped shoulders, his soft chin barely covered by a wispy goatee.

As the exec made his way down to the main floor, he began stripping off his clothes. I waited in the pile of bones I had become. Mercifully Andrea appeared next to me with some water. I took a sip and choked. I looked at her and she smiled at me. She had given me Vodka, I could taste gin, vermouth and olive brine too. I took my time sipping down my last martini.

When I was done drinking I was able to find my feet. I stood on feathery joints and tried my best to square my shoulders. I spit blood on the floor and grinned at the little man.

With a crack of my new friend, the whip, the exec advanced on me.

I tried my best to dodge but every single one of the execs' kittenish punches landed. I even stumbled to my knees. The man dancing around me, mooning for the crowd.

I got my feet back under me and lifted my useless arms again. The exec charged in, his weak blows landing on my flesh like an apple thudding to the ground. He finally hit me on the chin with his feathery fist and I saw red. I knew black was next and then nothing.

I felt a spark.

Suddenly my eyes focused and my senses cleared. I looked the exec in the eye, I felt that connection that had happened with Thalia the day before. He hesitated mid punch and I used his momentum to swing him around. I got another arm hooked under his chin and began to squeeze. The man struggled and then cried out in fear.

I focused my thoughts on the symbiotic connection and wished the man to sleep.

I felt the exec go limp as his body flooded with dopamine. I dropped him to the floor and let him dream.

The crowd had been stunned into silence.

The Dom cracked her whip again and spoke, almost a whisper.

"Not guilty."

There was pandemonium.

I listened to the cacophony around me and watched my blood drip to the floor. There was no way to know how the crowd was going to decide. Andrea approached me again, this time it was actually water. It was the best water I had ever tasted.

I felt the MD unit working overtime to numb the pain. It kept the agony to a dull scream and I felt some of my strength come back.

The Chairman tapped his fingers on the red lacquer box. He must know now that I was rich enough to outbid any of these white collar idiots for Adaline. The final piece of his fun was slipping away.

He rose and walked towards his wife. When he stood in front of her he opened the box and when he saw it was empty his face went crimson. He looked at me with sharp piggish eyes. He had had enough.

The chairman dropped the box and reached for his tablet. He tapped out an arcane flickering on the screen and looked at me with mad glee.

I felt the connection to my symbiote. I told my MD unit to disregard the urge to kill me.

The chairman tried again and when nothing happened he roared out.

"This fucking thing isn't working."

From beneath her hood Adaline laughed and said,

"Tell them what isn't working."

The question ran through the crowd.

Adaline spoke louder.

"He controls the MD units with that tablet. He can kill any of you. LIke he killed Master Christensen."

Another wave rippled through them. This time fear and anger. The realization that they were all just the puppets of a madman created chaos in the crowd. The Chairman used the moment to step forward and wrap his hands around Adaline's throat.

The woman gasped and struggled to free herself from his grip. He had her firmly, murderous intent on his face.

I reached out with the symbiote connection and commanded him to stop. The Chairman froze and Adaline backed away from him drawing giant ragged breaths.

I turned to the Dom and told her to release Adaline. When she hesitated I let a hot red slash of pain bring her to her knees. When the woman realized what had happened she put a hand to her MD unit and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Yes sir."

Adaline got to her feet. Grabbed the tablet away from the Chairman and smashed it to the ground. Stripping her husband's robe away from him she covered herself.

"Thank you, Director."

She launched a kick at the old man's groin and he hunched over and fell to the ground. Groaning.

Security men approached me from four different sides. Batons out and ready they looked like a pack of coyotes closing in on a rabbit. It was a bit more of a strain, but I reached out to the four of them making that symbiote connection and commanded them to sleep.

As they fell to the ground, I began to feel the MD units around me. Feeling that spark of life and knowing I could reach out and control any of them.

Except for one.

I tried to reach out, but only felt the faintest of lights, like it had been covered in a deep film. I could sense it but trying to access it like I had the others was like trying to grip water. I felt it approaching and looked up. Thalia the Temp stared at me and smiled.

She let her fingernail click as she tapped the black box attached to her atlas bone. Barely perceptible was a mesh made of copper.

"Shielded." she said.

I stood as straight as I could. Trying not to let my weakness show. Even with the numbing effects of the symbiote I don't think I would last long against the dense muscle and obvious combat training of the warrior in front of me.

Thalia put her hands up in front of her.

"Please Director, I'm not here to fight you."

"Then what?" I relaxed a little.

"Could you release him enough so I can get a signature?" She gestured to The Chairman.

I concentrated hard and released the man from my hold. Thalia pushed a tablet in front of him and told him to sign. The man looked small, shaken, and scared. When he complied with her she put her hand out and shook with him. Thalia turned back to me.

"This is a corporate takeover. I am now the interim chair, until my company decides on a more permanent solution."

She handed the tablet to Tiffany from HR, who put it into a case and left the room.

"What is going to happen now?" I asked her.

"Nothing much, things will continue as they have. As long as the MD units keep leaving the building my bosses will be happy." She answered matter of factly.

"So no real changes.?"

"Other than the name on the building, no." With that she took Adaline by the arm and stroked her golden hair.

"The company would like to thank you for your help, Director. Ask for what you want and I will make it happen." Thalia nodded toward Adaline.

Instead of taking her hand, I reached for The Chairman and yanked the black key card from around his neck.

"I'm taking The Ark. Adaline is your problem."

Thalia almost laughed. She continued to stroke the woman's head and let her gaze travel the length of that glorious form.

She looked up at me and gave me a nod of dismissal,

"I'm sure we will talk soon."

I moved to leave the room, nobody stopped me. I turned to speak.

"You know where I'll be."

In my apartment I staggered to a sofa and collapsed. I felt gentle hands removing the last of my shredded clothing and then I drifted away into a black nothing.

In the distance I saw a small point of light. I willed myself closer and the light grew until I was standing in it, a bubble of light in a sea of black. Reaching out with my symbiote I found the two sparks that glowed brightest to me and pulled them into the bubble.

Brandi and Holly both took a moment to adjust to the new reality. Looking up Holly saw me and came closer.

"What is this?" she asked nervously.

"I'm not sure, I was here alone and I wanted to see you both, and now you are here too."

"Is this real?" Brandi looked down at her body, dressed in a flimsy white lace halter top, opaque white thigh highs and her Doc Martens.

I pulled her to me and kissed her lips, letting my hand run down her back and across the top of her ass.

"Feels real to me." I pulled away and reached for Holly.

She wore the satin slip from her apartment, the little ivory number that only covered her when she was pulling it down.

"I thought I threw this out." She said tugging the hem to cover her pussy, causing her breasts to bulge and almost break free from her neckline.

"It was always one of my favorites." I leered at her.

"Hang on, hang on, let me try." Brandi crossed her eyes and looked at me.

Looking down at myself I was wearing a slim fitting black suit, a vest and white shirt, open at the neck. Admiring the fabric I realized I have never looked so good before.

Holly nodded approvingly and moved closer sliding a hand down the front of my slacks, grazing my growing erection.

Brandi closed our triangle with a hand on my neck and the other firmly gripping Holly's buttock.

"The man gets psychic powers and uses it to fuck." She laughed,

"Figures."

I removed my jacket, letting Holly handle the buttons on the vest and dress shirt. I let the straps of Brandi's top slide down her arms, revealing her muscular shoulders and rounded breasts. I began kissing her there, letting my lips slide about her nipples leaving a glistening trail of spit and desire.

Holly dropped to her knees and began kissing at my belly, working the button of my pants.

"Why did you put him in so many clothes Brandi?"

The dancer looked down at the brunette and laughed again,

"Why are you bothering to undo them? Just wish them away."

With that Holly screwed up her eyes and in a moment I was naked.

"Oh wow," She exclaimed, "that's a lot easier,"

"You think that's cool, watch this."

And at that I willed my conceptualization of gravity to disappear. The three of us began to float in the sea of emptiness. Without the restrictions of reality it was much easier for Brandi to wrap her legs around my head, pushing her sex up against my waiting mouth.

For her part, Holly pressed herself against my cock until I had entered her.

We writhed in this ourobourus of fucking until each of us acheived a perfectly timed orgasm. Lying in floating bubbles of our own sweat I was content to feel the flesh of these women against me.

That's when Brandi stood up stroking a massive cock that had grown between her legs. Holly actually looked frightened as Brandi pulled her around and spread her legs. She shouldn't have worried, none of this was real, but staring at that massive snake making its way toward her she tensed up and buried her head against me.

I held her there as Brandi fucked her pussy. Holly's initial gasps turned to laughter, Brandi smiling down at her. Over her fear, Holly turned to me and we made out while the dancer pounded away at her sweet little cunt.

When she had finished Brandi returned to her normal feminine self and curled up in my unoccupied arm. It wasn't long before we faded away from each other. In a warm ocean of bliss.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers
12