Mollified Magic Ch. 01

Story Info
A shy sophomore loses his virginity to a coed with a secret.
7.7k words
4.78
43.8k
85

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A shy sophomore loses his virginity to a coed with a secret

Note to Readers: This is my first attempt at creative writing as well as my first submission to Literotica. I am grateful to Chris6160 for the many hours of editing and valuable advice he has personally given me. He has enabled me to put a finished quality on these chapters.

Also note: All characters and names are entirely fictional, with the exception of Boston and Salem Massachusetts which are real when I last checked. The characters themselves are all over the age of 18.

Chapter 1: A shy sophomore loses his virginity to a coed with a secret

It all started on that first date with Molly. Oh sure, movies are filled with stories about a guy who meets a girl who changes his life, but how often do you read a story about a girl who changes what a guy believes or what a guy looks like? Molly did all of that, and much more.

Perhaps I should start closer to the beginning.

My name is Thomas Ward, but everyone calls me Tom. Except my roommate Peter. Oh, and my crew coach. I'm a sophomore in a private college in upstate New York where a lot of rich kids get a good education and a prestigious diploma. I'm not one of those kids. I got in on a scholarship and a grant from the college, one of the few grants the college gives out. That's the good news.

The bad news is that I am socially out of my league. I can't afford the expensive clothes and fancy foreign cars that most of the guys here have. My wardrobe consists mostly of jeans, tee shirts and hoodies; and I don't own a car.

Like the guys, most of the girls come from wealthy families. They wear expensive jewelry, designer clothes and drive expensive cars. Since I can barely afford to eat out at a restaurant myself, how can I take one of those girls out to dinner? Ever hear of a guy taking a girl on a date in the college dining hall? It didn't happen with me, either.

So, it should come as no surprise that by early October, I was still a virgin.

It wasn't that I didn't try. I joined the rowing team as a freshman, hoping that it would build my confidence and my physique to overcome my shyness and attract women. I'm happy to say my body was starting to look pretty good, but I couldn't overcome my shyness and lack of money. There were nights when I would fantasize about a one-night stand with a girl, but I guess I'm not the kind of guy that can separate sex from a relationship, even a casual one.

My best friend and roommate Peter tried to come to my rescue. I met Peter Warren during freshman orientation. The college assigned us to share a room based on the alphabet. Ward followed by Warren. Our personalities just seemed to click, and we decided to stay roommates in our sophomore year. It was Peter who suggested I join the rowing team.

But, unlike me, Peter is at ease with beautiful girls. His folks were wealthy and sent him to a private prep school. That's where he first learned to row. It's also where he met a lot of pretty girls who were attracted to his good looks and self-assurance. During our freshman year, he would bring girls over at least twice a week, forcing me to sleep on the couch in the lounge. From the sounds I heard outside the door, he was fucking their brains out. Those were usually the nights I would fantasize about one-night stands.

Peter is comfortable with casual sex. If a woman just wants to fuck, that is more than okay with him. He'd even remember to ask them their name from time to time. That is until the end of our freshman year when he met Heather.

Heather Cox is arguably the most beautiful girl on campus. That's saying a lot, considering the number of attractive girls here. She could easily be one of the girls in Sports Illustrious' swimsuit issue, if for nothing else than she's got the body for it and she's on the college swim team. Her specialty is the "fly," or butterfly stroke, which requires a strong core and upper body strength. Her body reflects that athleticism characterized by muscular, broad shoulders, six-pack abs, a firm muscular butt, and well-toned legs. Relatively speaking, her breasts are large for a swimmer. Peter told me she was a 34 D cup. I know nothing about breast measurements, but I do know how difficult it is to maintain eye contact with Heather when Peter brought her into our dorm room. After meeting Heather, Peter no longer engages in casual sex - except with Heather.

When Peter told Heather I was still a virgin, the two of them conspired to do something about it. That's when Heather asked Molly, one of her teammates on the swim team if she was interested in going out on a date with me. Molly agreed.

Peter and Heather made sure we had a chance to meet each other before the actual date. The first time was at one of the dorm mixers in early October. Molly was chatting with Heather when Peter dragged me over to meet her. There was something about her that attracted me to her right away. She has a slim, athletic build. Heather said she was the best free style swimmer on the team. She looked muscular in a feminine sort of way. Her brown hair was in a long pixie cut and she reminded me of a young Anne Hathaway. I found her to be terminally cute with her green eyes and mischievous smile.

A few days later the four of us had supper together in the dining hall. We mostly talked about swimming and rowing. That's when Molly noticed how calloused my hands were. I explained that oarsmen tend to develop callouses after many hours of pulling on a wooden oar for hours at a time every day at practice.

"Peter's hands are the same way," Heather winked at Molly.

"Yeah, Ward," Peter said. "She likes it when I play with her boobs."

It was during that supper when we decided on the day for our dinner date, which was tonight. Peter recommended a Thai restaurant in town. He said the food was good and the price was reasonable. I just wasn't sure whether he meant reasonable by his standards or mine.

Peter must have told everyone on the rowing team about my date. They all knew I was a virgin, and they would give me shit about it every chance they got. Most of the comments were pretty rude and only made me more nervous about meeting Molly for dinner.

For the first time in my life, I was worried about what to wear. Like I said, my wardrobe was limited, mostly jeans, tee shirts and a few flannel shirts. I did have a blazer, but nothing decent to wear under it.

"I'll lend you one of my dress shirts," Peter said as I was shaving. "I don't think any of my pants would fit you."

I ended up wearing my best pair of jeans, Peter's dress shirt and the blazer. It wasn't a bad combination, but was it good enough for a first date?

I arrived outside Molly's dorm with a few minutes to spare, as I hoped. My anxiety was building as I waited. I felt like everyone who passed by looked at me like some loser standing outside the girl's dorm waiting for a date. With the way I was dressed, the fact that I was waiting for a date couldn't be more obvious.

"Tom?"

I jumped. When I turned around, there was Molly standing right behind me. She seemed to materialize out of nowhere. I didn't see her come out of the dorm.

Molly looked great. She wore a blue dress with a floral pattern that complemented her emerald-green eyes. She had a white sweater slung over her shoulders. If she was wearing make-up, it was hard to tell. I thought her face was beautiful as it was. She might have been wearing lip gloss as her lips had a sheen to them.

One of the many things that attracted me to Molly is the way she carried herself. She was self-confident without being arrogant. She seemed comfortable in her body. Maybe she got that from swimming. She certainly got those legs from swimming. They were well-toned and muscular. So was her butt, from what little I could see from her dress. I imagine swimming did that for her as well.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I just had to pick up something from the bookstore before our date. Are you okay?"

I answered her nervously.

"Y-y -you look lovely."

She gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks, you look nice too."

That helped me regain some of my composure.

"Are you hungry? I hope you like Thai food."

"Yes to both questions. I love Thai food. Besides, Heather already told me that Peter recommended the Thai place."

"Yeah, well about that. Peter's a great guy and all, but sometimes I think he can go too far."

"Perhaps," she said. "Do you eat Thai food very often?

"This is going to sound embarrassing, but I've never had it."

"No? Well, let me guide you. It looks like this is going to be a night of firsts for you!"

The restaurant might have been a disaster if Molly hadn't rescued me from myself. I felt so awkward and out of place. I had no idea what to do or what to order. Molly recommended I try a green curry dish, mildly spiced, while she ordered a medium-spiced Pad Thai.

At one point she offered me a taste of her Pad Thai. Since I seemed to be handling the curry well enough, I thought I'd try it. I mean, how bad could medium spice be? Four glasses of water and a glass of milk later, my eyes stopped watering and I was beginning to feel sensations on my lips and tongue again. Molly couldn't stop laughing. She had to wipe a few tears away herself, but hers were from laughter.

"Tom, I wish you could have seen the look on your face when the spices kicked in. I'm sorry for laughing, but I just couldn't help myself."

"That's okay." (I don't know if I was flushed from embarrassment or from the spices.) "I came to college thinking this would be a good opportunity to challenge myself in different ways. I need to get out of my comfort zone and try new things. Maybe that's why I joined the crew team. And maybe that's why..."

I stopped in mid-sentence. I didn't want her to know how far out of my comfort zone this date was for me.

"Why what?" Molly asked. "What were you going to say?"

"Nothing. It's not important." I stared down at the table.

"Tom, I'm glad you agreed to take me to dinner with you, too. You're so sweet." She reached across the table and held my arm.

There was something about that first time Molly touched me. It felt like something inside me woke up, as strange as that sounds. At first, I thought it might have been something she said, but now I'm sure something happened when she touched my arm. It felt like some sort of turning point for me. I felt more relaxed and more comfortable with myself. I think Molly felt something, too, because she had a strange look on her face and looked down at my arm, before looking back up at me.

I looked at her curiously trying to read into those emerald-green eyes. She finished the sentence I didn't want to say. It felt like she was able to read my thoughts.

"Molly, I think you're the sweet one."

The rest of the dinner went well. We literally talked for hours, but it felt like we had just sat down. Initially, we talked about Peter and Heather. Molly said that she and Heather were close friends through the swim team. But gradually the conversation came around to each other.

I told her I thought I might have been adopted, since I look so different from my parents and younger brother, but that was something my parents never talked about. Eventually I confessed my shyness around girls, mostly because of some malicious teasing I received from some of the cheerleaders at my high school.

"Why were they teasing you?" Molly seemed genuinely interest in the details.

"Their boyfriends were the bullies on the football team. I was a geeky nerd back then, not the suave and debonair playboy I am now," I joked. "Those guys were always hurling insults or physically pushing me around because my grades were so much better than theirs. So, the girls started teasing me as well, making fun of me and my shyness."

Molly reached across the table and held my hands. She was feeling the callouses with her fingers idly as she spoke.

"There were a lot of girls like that in my high school, too."

"What happened?" I asked.

"When I was in tenth grade, one of the senior boys got interested in me. He wanted to have sex with me. We did a lot of kissing and heavy petting until I found out that he had a girlfriend. That's when I broke it off. But he lied and told his girlfriend we fucked, I think to make her jealous and have sex with him. I don't know if they ever did fuck each other, but she started spreading rumors about me, saying I was 'easy' and a 'whore'."

"That sounds terrible."

"Even some of the girls I was friends with stopped talking to me. I felt like an outcast."

"I'm so sorry. Nobody deserves that. Did you go through the rest of high school like that?" I asked.

"No, fortunately, my sister Morgana came to my rescue, and I was able to get my reputation back."

"You're lucky. I take it she's your older sister?"

"Yes. Growing up, she was always my rival and we fought like sisters. But that's when I knew how much she really cared for me."

"How did your sister help you get your reputation back?"

"Um, well, let's just say that she's good at manipulating social situations."

"It sounds like the prep school you went to was just as bad as my public school."

Molly giggled.

"Tom, what made you think I went to a prep school? I graduated from a public school, just like you."

"I guess I just assumed that everyone here came from a private prep school. I mean, you seem to fit in so well and all. Most of the time I feel like I don't belong here socially."

"I know exactly how you feel," she told me, "Maybe I learned how to ignore catty people from that experience I had in tenth grade. I know it's one of the reasons I haven't gone out with any of the snobby guys here. That's one of the things I liked about you when we first met."

We continued to talk about the differences between our public education and private college. Molly told me she also got into college on scholarships, one for academics and one for swimming. She said she was studying biology as a major and was seriously thinking of going to nursing school. I told her I was a chem major and possibly thinking about switching to chemical engineering. We were both surprised when our waiter came by and told us they were getting ready to close.

Leaving the restaurant, the mid-October air was now cold. I put my blazer over her shoulders, and she gave me a light kiss on the cheek. We continued talking all the way back to the dorm and I almost wished the dorm was further away so we could continue.

"Molly, I've never felt so comfortable with a girl as I have with you this evening. Maybe if I met you during high school, I wouldn't feel so awkward around girls."

"Tom, you have no idea how much you have going for yourself. You're caring and kind and you're good looking too. I'm glad you were able to open yourself up to me."

I felt myself blushing a bit. My awkwardness was starting to return. This was a good time to make my exit. I turned to leave.

"Thank you for making this night so enjoyable."

Molly looked at me. Was that a look of disappointment?

"Why don't you come up?"

"Oh no, I couldn't."

"Oh, Tom, come on up. My roommate's not in. She usually sleeps over at her boyfriend's if that's what you were thinking."

"What? Oh, no. That's not what -"

She smiled sweetly.

"When Heather asked me if I'd be interested in this date, I wasn't sure. Then she told me you were a virgin."

I interrupted. "Is there anybody at this place that doesn't know I'm a virgin? I'm surprised it hasn't been printed in the school paper. I suppose it's already on Snapchat or Instagram."

She laughed.

"It's not as bad as all that. But you should know that guys aren't the only ones who like to sleep with virgins," she said smiling.

Then she held up her right hand.

"It is my solemn honor and duty as a member of the girl's swim team to help you break your curse." She laughed. "And after hearing about your experience in high school, I feel it's time to see what you've been missing."

"Molly, I really like you. You're special to me in so many ways. But I didn't take you out to dinner just to get in your pants; I'm not that kind of guy."

"I already know that."

"I just don't know if I'm ready, maybe because I respect you so much. Having you as a friend would mean more to me than losing my virginity."

Molly just reached up with both hands and held my face while she kissed me full on the mouth. Her lips parted and she slipped her tongue past my lips into my mouth and caressed my tongue. It was a kiss that conveyed both compassion, need, and a hint of spicy fish sauce from the Thai restaurant. She stepped back a bit, still holding my head.

"At no time this evening did I ever get the impression that you were trying to take advantage of me, Tom. But have you ever thought about the possibility that maybe I would like to take advantage of you?" She asked with an impish look on her face.

Before I could answer, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. This was a longer kiss. Our tongues found each other and playfully danced together. It was finally sinking in that Molly might be turned on at the thought of helping me lose my virginity. I found myself getting aroused by that idea. I could feel myself getting hard against her leg, and I broke off the kiss, hoping she hadn't noticed.

"Molly, I - "

She stopped me.

"You're overthinking all of this, Tom. It's just sex. It doesn't have to be a long-term commitment. It's a lot like swimming on a hot day. You're approaching this like someone who sticks their toes in the water and tries to get wet gradually until the water comes up to her puss- ah, their genitals. The real thrill comes from diving right in, headfirst and getting that total feeling of exhilaration. That's when you can truly enjoy being yourself. It'll be fun. I know at least some of you agrees with me."

That impish smile returned as she rubbed the front of my jeans.

Molly was right. I was overthinking all of this. I wanted this to happen, I just never thought it would happen so soon.

She held out her hand and led me inside.

The elevator was empty on the way up to Molly's dorm room on the third floor. We kissed again when the doors closed and I put my arms around her lower back and drew her in, forgetting my growing erection until it was too late.

"Mmm," Molly moaned in my mouth.

There was nothing special about Molly's dorm room except unlike mine, it was neat and organized. It had the obligatory two twin beds, two nightstands, two desks, complete with desk lamps, two wooden desk chairs, two chests of drawers, a large double-closet and mirror. A small bathroom was adjacent.

Molly led me to the bed furthest from the door. It had two pillows and a soft quilt, obviously from home; with black cats with green eyes woven in the design. There were a couple of inexpensive tapestry-style sheets hanging from the ceiling to hide the painted cinder block wall behind it.

She had me sit on the bed and then sat beside me. The idea of getting laid was no longer a fantasy, it was actually going to happen! I knew I should probably do something, but I had no idea what to do or where to begin. I looked into Molly's eyes with a sense of longing and helplessness.

"Molly, I - "

"Shhh. Don't talk, just feel," she whispered softly.

With that, she held my face and kissed me, pushing me backwards onto the bed with her lying on top. I kissed her back. She shifted her legs so that she was straddling my hips and was gently rocking her hips against mine. Her soft breasts were on my chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. This was a different kiss. It was fueled by a sense of lust, but it was also about taking control. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she played with it with her tongue before pushing her tongue back past my lips letting me know she's taking control.