Mollified Magic Ch. 10

Story Info
Molly's Crazy Idea.
5k words
4.86
8k
9

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Molly's Crazy Idea

All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read the previous chapters for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

Additional note: This chapter and some future chapters will contain gender-swapping content. When Molly and Tom swap bodies, they still think of themselves in their original gender form. For ease of reading and understanding, the pronouns will reflect the way they think of themselves, not their actual appearance. So, when Tom is a female, he will continue to refer to himself as "he." When Molly is a male, she will be referred to as "she" or "her."

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10: Molly's Crazy Idea.

Monday.

It was just past 8 AM when Molly and I left the dining hall after breakfast. We still hadn't heard anything from Peter or Heather, and we didn't know what the silence meant. Maybe they were being intimate and making up for lost time. We didn't want to think about the other possibility.

"I'll text you if I hear anything from Heather, especially at swim practice," Molly said before we parted.

"Same here with Peter."

I made my way back to my dorm room. I needed a shower and a change of clothes after spending the night with Molly.

When I opened the door to my room, it looked like a disaster area.

My bed and desk were untouched, but the rest of the room was in disarray. There was clothing and papers everywhere. Trash was strewn around the room. The closet doors were open and off their hinges. Drawers were open, the contents of a few were empty. The room smelled of stale beer and vomit.

Peter's bed looked like it was heaped with dirty laundry, until I saw a foot and arm sticking out, and realized that Peter was still in it. He was snoring softly, face down beneath the pile of clothes. I moved closer to get a better look and stepped into a pool of vomit near the head of his bed. I removed my shoes and went into the bathroom to clean them off. The bathroom was also trashed. Toilet paper was everywhere, and the towels were on the floor.

I straightened up the bathroom and cleaned off my shoes before heading back into the bedroom. I started a pathway to the window to air the room out, picking up the papers, clothing, beer cans and other trash along the way. Once the window was open, the cooler air helped relieved some of the stench in the room. By 9 AM I managed to pick up most of the floor, including mopping up the vomit with a mop from the broom closet in the hallway.

I shook Peter for several minutes before I could wake him, but even then, the best I could get out of him was some incoherent muttering.

I took a quick shower, changed my clothes, and left to catch the second half of my 9 o'clock class.

Towards the end of class, I gave Molly a quick text about Peter and the condition of the room. She texted back and met me in the lobby of my dorm, and we went up to my room together. Peter was still in bed, but he was buried even deeper under the pile of blankets and clothing because the room was so cold from my leaving the window open.

After checking to see if Peter was still asleep, she reached into her backpack and pulled out Betty, her pink, plastic vibrator. It suddenly morphed itself into its true identity as a wand. Molly asked me to close the window. As I was closing it, Molly waved her wand over her head.

"Fumidify!"

The residual stench left in the room disappeared.

She then used the "scourgify" spell to clean much of the dirty clothing I had left in piles on the floor. She put her wand back in her backpack before we went over to Peter's bed to try and wake him up. As we removed some of the blankets and clothes piled over Peter, it became apparent that he was naked under all of that.

"I better leave you to deal with him," she said before departing, "Let me know what he says. I'll try to find Heather to see what she has to say."

It took another ten minutes for me to get Peter into an upright position. I asked him what happened, but he was still half asleep and was slurring his words. He also smelled awful.

I stripped down to my boxers and threw his arm over my shoulder and dragged him into the shower. I reached around him and turned on the cold water. He screamed in surprise as the water hit him.

"What the fuck! Ward!"

I left him in the shower to towel myself off. I was nearly finished when I saw some steam coming from the shower. At least he had managed to turn the faucet for hot water. I opened the shower door.

"Good morning, Sunshine," I said cheerily.

"Ohhh, I feel awful," he groaned.

"You can tell me all about it when you get out."

I went back to find some dry boxers and got dressed.

He emerged about ten minutes later, wearing a towel and holding his head. He was still groaning as he sat down on the bed, not noticing that his towel fell open.

"Ohh, my head," he said holding it with both hands, "Fuck."

"What happened last night?" I asked, "This place looked like a war zone when I came in here this morning."

"Oh, fuck. I broke up with Heather last night," he lamented.

"What? Why? How did that happen?" I asked.

"After our talk yesterday . . . shit, do you have any aspirin or anything for my headache?" he asked.

I gave him some generic pain reliever and a cup of water. He was staring at the floor when he continued.

"I went to her place after we'd talked. God, she looked gorgeous. She had that glow about her, kind of like she looks after we have sex," Peter picked his head up when he said that.

"I did as you suggested," he continued, "I told her I was sorry and listened to what she had to say. She went into all this stuff about how humiliated she was at the regatta party and how I didn't defend her honor. Ha! Her honor, what a joke that is."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I'm getting to that," Peter said, "Things got pretty cozy after that. She told me she had a surprise for me, and she started to strip. Well, she wasn't wearing any panties and when she took off her pants, she had shaved her beaver!"

"That's when I took off my pants and showed her my dick and asked her to suck me. But she refused. She wanted me to go down on her first. After that, we got into an argument over who would do who first. That's when I reminded her how much she loves my dick, like you said. She got real upset at that. I think she's mad at you, now too."

"Oh, Peter, I wish you hadn't told her that," I said, "I only told you that to boost your confidence."

"It doesn't matter anymore," he said, "because she's been cheating on me."

"Heather would never cheat on you, Peter. How could you even think that?"

"I have proof," he said, angrily, "Right from the bitch's cunt."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"After she was upset about telling her I knew she liked my dick, I thought I would be the bigger person and agree to go down on her. But when I got a close look at her pussy, it was red and swollen like she gets after having sex. That's when I lost it. She tried to tell me it wasn't what I thought, but what else was I supposed to think?"

"So, I told her to fuck off and I left," Peter continued, "After that I got drunk, and I don't know what I did after that. I remember throwing stuff around the room, but it doesn't look like that now, except for that closet door."

"I cleaned up this morning," I explained, "Look Peter, I'm sure there's a good explanation to all of this. You should give her a chance."

"What chance?" he asked, "A girl that looks like that can get any guy she wants. She even said so herself last night."

"Peter, I'll talk to Molly. I'm sure we can work this out. I've got a class now. I'll skip it if you need me here."

"Nah, you go to your class. I'll be all right."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Go already!"

Later, while waiting for Molly at the dining hall for lunch, she sent me a text saying she couldn't meet me because she was busy consoling Heather. She said we would meet for supper instead.

Rowing practice was longer than usual as we first had to unload the trailer and rerig the shells. Peter was there, but his heart and his head wasn't in it. It was even more apparent when we finally got on the water. The coach had to replace him and had him sit in the launch for the remainder of the practice. The coach then had him do extra hill exercises after practice. I remember how I felt when I was in Molly's body and had to do extra laps and Heather waited for me. I decided to wait for Peter in hopes that I could help him feel better. I let Molly know I'd be late.

"Thanks for waiting for me, Tom," he said.

"Since when did you decide to call me by my first name?" I asked, "You haven't done that since freshman year. Are you mad at me or something?"

He caught the jest and gave a half smile.

"No. I just feel empty," he said, "Nothing seems all that important anymore."

"Give yourself time, Peter. Things will work themselves out."

"I've never felt like this in my life," he said, "I've had break-ups before, but this feels different."

"Peter, I'm going to meet Molly for supper and maybe she has news about Heather. Why don't you join us?" I suggested.

"Definitely not," he replied, "You go ahead. The last thing I want is to hear about her lies and excuses."

We walked back to campus together where we went our separate ways. I headed for the dining hall, and he said he was going to eat someplace in town.

Molly filled me in about Heather over supper. But Heather herself was nowhere to be seen.

"Peter was such a jerk to Heather," Molly said, "He pulled out his dick like it was golden idol or something."

"Wait. Heather told you that?" I asked, "Peter said he apologized to her."

"Oh, he did do that, but Heather said he wasn't very sincere about it," Molly explained, "They were talking for a while and then Heather said she had a surprise for him. She said she did this sexy strip tease for him, and he was getting excited."

"That part seems to match Peter's story." I remarked.

"But when she showed him her shaved pussy, he took out his dick," Molly continued, "She wanted him to go down on her and all he wanted was to have his dick sucked. Heather told me that she's sucked him in the past, but she finds it to be a real mood killer for her."

"Do you feel the same way about me?" I asked, "I mean I like what you do to me, but not if it's a turn off for you."

"Ward, this is about Heather not you," Molly said, "But if you must know, I have to be in the right mood to do that. Fortunately for you, I always seem to be in the right mood when we're together."

"Did Heather say anything to you about my telling Peter how much she liked his dick?" I asked.

"Yes, and you're going to have a hard time getting Heather to trust you after that," Molly said, "I told her you were just thinking with your dick when you said that, and I would have you apologize. I think she bought that. Ward, how stupid could you be to tell Peter what Heather told us?"

"I guess I deserved that," I said, "and that also jives with what Peter told me. But Peter also said that Heather was cheating on her."

"That's what Heather said Peter said. When Peter finally agreed to eat Heather, he took one look at her pussy and went crazy, calling Heather a whore and other names I'd rather not repeat, Molly recalled, "Heather spent the rest of the night alone in her room crying and she drank half a bottle of tequila."

"She must feel terrible," I said, "No wonder we didn't see her at breakfast."

"She was pretty sick this morning," Molly confirmed.

"But why would Peter say that Heather was cheating?" I asked, "he said that when he started to go down on her, he saw her cun - um, her pussy was all red and swollen like she gets after sex."

Molly blushed. She turned redder than I've ever seen her. "Oh, shit! I may have had something to do with that."

"YOU?" I blurted, then quietly, "You? How could you have anything to do with Heather's - oh, shit. Now I remember."

"Exactly," Molly said, "If I hadn't been so turned on and ate her out after I shaved her, none of this would have happened."

"How ironic!" I noted aloud, "We tried to bring them together and we only made things worse."

"I'm sorry I called you stupid, earlier," Molly apologized, "It turns out I'm just as guilty as you are."

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I'm sure we'll think of something."

"I don't know about you," I said, looking at my half-finished plate of food, "but I find all this to be too depressing. How am I going to find a way of cheering Peter up if I can't even cheer myself up?"

Molly perked up at that.

"That's where we start!" she said with a twinkle in her eye, "the first thing we have to do is to cheer each other up, and I know just how we're going to do that."

Thirty minutes, a surprisingly fast blow job, and an orgasmic cunnilingus later we were naked, seated on her grandmother's quilt on floor to Molly's room, holding hands while Molly chanted.

"Kindred spirits,
Exchanging goals,
Pliant lovers,
Reverse their souls!"

I opened my eyes to see myself holding hands with myself, or more accurately, I was holding hands with Molly inside my body. To my surprise, I was not only getting used to the change, but I found I was getting turned on by the process, even accounting for the orgasm I had that was part of the preparations for the spell.

"Now that we've switched," I asked in Molly's voice, "What exactly did you have in mind?

"After Morgana endowed you with a couple of magical "gifts," I thought it would be fun to try them out on you," she explained in my deeper male voice.

She was referring, of course, to my ability to extend my tongue up to ten inches in length, which is the same length that I could extended my 8-inch enhanced penis. By this time, I had spent enough time in Molly's body to appreciate and enjoy having both my pussy and ass stuffed with my male body's penis. But I had some serious doubts about having more of that inside me. Wasn't it possible to have too much of a good thing?

Molly saw my hesitation. She stood up, over me. I found myself face-to-cock with her and tried to fight the idea that I was beginning to get turned on by looking at it. She reached down and helped me to my feet.

"Here," she said, gently scooping me up in her arms as if I was weightless. "Let's make you comfortable. You just relax and see if a little magic is to your liking."

She gently laid me down on her bed and stretched herself out beside me, placing me between herself and the wall.

Molly slowly caressed the underside of my right breast while nibbling softly on my right ear lobe. She's caressed my breasts before and I loved the feeling, but I was surprised how good it felt to have her nibble on my ear. Her calloused hands wandered over my areola and sensitive nipple as she gave me light licks and kisses on my neck and cheek.

I turned my head and found her lips and she gave me a quick peck before she slipped her tongue between my lips briefly, teasingly before moving her head beneath my chin, planting more kisses and playful licks to that sensitive area. I couldn't believe how much this was turning me on.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," I cooed.

I turned towards her slightly and reached for her cock. I stroked her cock slowly with my soft hand. She moved down on my body, her hand moving over to my left breast, which had been neglected up to that point. She gently massaged that breast when I felt first her warm breath and then her warm mouth on my right nipple. I squirmed from the moisture forming on my inner lips. I momentarily gripped her cock tighter, before remembering my softer, lighter touch.

"Mmmmm," Molly echoed back into my breast, causing a tingling vibration on my sensitive nipple. I felt her tongue swirling around it, sending new waves of pleasure pulsing through me.

My nipple felt cold when she moved her mouth down to my stomach, kissing my muscular abs and tickling me slightly when she stuck her tongue briefly in my naval. Her warm cock was no longer within reach, so I stroked my left breast instead, occasionally pinching my hard nipple. My right hand was resting lightly on Molly's head, gently combing her hair with my fingers.

She moved down to kiss and lick the sensitive mound above my pussy, still sensitive from being shaved a week ago. There was now a small bit of stubble there. I thought to remind myself that I need to shave there soon, then smiled, remembering that this was Molly's body, and that choice was hers to make.

Molly shifted to lick my outer labia. I gasped at the sensation of her warm tongue. I moved my left hand off my breast, after giving my nipple a playful "farewell squeeze," and joined my right hand on Molly's head.

She reached deeper with her tongue, teasing my inner lips, which I made more accessible by spreading my legs wider. I especially enjoyed the long strokes of her tongue, traveling from bottom to top, occasionally teasing my clit with a small flick. That would send shock waves to my nipples, and I gasped at the sensation while clutching her hair momentarily. She chuckled softly into my pussy at my reaction.

I relaxed under the sensual soothing of her tongue along those sensitive lips until I felt it growing, extending its way down deep into my pussy. It soon found its way to my g-spot and began to wiggle against it, sending new waves of pleasure coursing through me.

"Oh my god!" I moaned as my pussy involuntarily clamped down on her tongue.

I locked my ankles around the back of her shoulders and pulled her head by the hair into me. She was breathing through her nose, her tongue too large to breathe through her mouth, and her warm exhalations fell directly on my clit, adding another layer of pleasure.

Her tongue was long enough that when I relaxed my muscles again, she could pull away from my slit a few inches while still waving the tip of her tongue against my g-spot. It didn't feel as good as when her mouth was resting on my outer labia, until I felt her finger gently rubbing my clit. That sent me over the edge as my whole body spasmed in pleasure.

"AAAAHHH!"

I screamed and clutched her head, pushing her back down towards my spasming pussy and throbbing clit. I felt my heels dig into her back, urging her to go deeper into me. She held her tongue against my g-spot, waiting for me to catch my breath before withdrawing it. She looked up and smiled at me.

I unhooked my ankles and reached down to her face to pull her up. I wanted to kiss her, and she wanted the same. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders once she was close enough. Her mouth enclosed mine and we kissed, allowing our tongues to dance and caress together. I tasted myself on her lips and tongue and savored the flavor.

As we kissed, her tongue reached further into my mouth, slipping smoothly over my tongue towards the back of my throat. I was both apprehensive and anxious because I knew where she was going, and I only hoped I could comply with her desire. I took a breath, wondering how long I could hold it.

When her tongue hit the back to my throat, I expected my gag reflex to kick in, but Molly had trained this body to override it. Down, down into my esophagus her tongue probed further. I was surprised to find I enjoyed the sensation. I swallowed, and my throat muscles massaged her tongue, gripping it lovingly as those peristaltic waves caressed it. Molly moaned into my mouth. I knew from previous experiences how good that felt. Her warm cock twitch on my stomach when I swallowed again.

I held her shoulders in an embrace with my left arm, while reaching for her cock with my right. She lifted her hips to give me access and I grabbed her cock, feeling the sticky pre-cum covering it. I swallowed again.

12