Mollified Magic Ch. 11

Story Info
Tom and Molly make a potion.
5.8k words
4.81
7.8k
11

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Tom and Molly make a potion.

All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read the previous chapters for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

Additional note: This chapter and some future chapters will contain gender-swapping content. When Molly and Tom swap bodies, they still think of themselves in their original gender form. For ease of reading and understanding, the pronouns will reflect the way they think of themselves, not their actual appearance. So, when Tom is a female, he will continue to refer to himself as "he." When Molly is a male, she will be referred to as "she" or "her."

**********************************************************************************************************

Tuesday.

It was still dark when I opened my eyes. I had no idea what time it was, but it must be getting close to 7 AM. I was on my back, staring up at the ceiling. I could see the faint, grayish outline of the faux tapestry sheet that Molly had hung against the wall. I could feel Molly's warm body next to mine. Technically, I was feeling my own warm body, as we had used a magic spell to switch bodies, and I was in her cute female form while she was in my more muscular male body.

Consciousness found me with my left hand resting idly on my right breast and my right hand near my clit. I found myself casually touching myself without being aware of what I was doing. I was thinking about Molly's idea of changing Peter's body into a woman and Heather's body into a man. She thought we could induce them to drink a magic potion to make the transition happen. It was such a crazy idea. There's no way that could work without revealing her secret as a witch and risking the wrath of the entire magical community.

And yet, here I was trying to think of some way of pulling it off. Peter was so confident of himself that he really had little consideration for Heather's physical or emotional needs unless it somehow involved pleasing him. Heather, for her part was an absolute beauty and had been her whole life. She knew how to use her drop-dead good looks to get what she wanted, and not just from men. She was the most popular girl on the women's swim team, even among the upper classmen on the team. I doubted she understood any male needs aside from those she could manipulate towards her own desires.

Until recently, those two had been the best of friends for almost a year. They had been so happy together, confident in the bonds they had formed in their relationship. They had brought Molly and me together and they were our closest friends. If only we could find some way of helping them to get past their own pride and stubbornness and appreciate the relationship they once had.

That brought me back around to thinking about Molly's crazy plan.

I became aware of my gentle stroking. My breast was beginning to tingle, and I rubbed my nipple lightly. I'll never get over the difference in sensitivity of nipples between men and women. That touch feels so much more sensitive as a woman. My clit was now slightly swollen from my idle caresses. My touches were becoming more than just a soothing relaxation. I was also becoming aware of Molly's growing erection against my lower abdomen. I should be repulsed by it, but it felt warm and somehow reassuring against my skin instead. She was still snoring lightly, but her body would be awake soon.

Molly had made a joke about "morning wood" before falling asleep last night and now that "morning wood" was pressing against my lower abdomen. I'm a guy, at least on the inside, and I shouldn't be thinking about cocks, unless it was my own. While the cock against my stomach was technically my own, I currently couldn't feel its sensations from a first person's point of view. I found myself thinking of images of that cock up close. It no longer seemed like some repulsive, threatening appendage. By switching bodies, my female body received a lot of earth-shaking pleasure from that appendage. I stopped stroking myself as an idea began to form. I smiled to myself, remembering that impish grin that Molly gets whenever she has ideas like the one that I was developing. I decided to act on that wicked thought.

Very slowly, so as not to wake Molly, I moved away from her body. I felt her cock slowly slide off my stomach, leaving a small trail of pre-cum. I paused briefly to check to see if she noticed our bodies were no longer touching. I swiped my finger along the wet trail of pre-cum and tasted it. It was salty with a slight sweetness to it, and I sucked on my finger to get all of it. What was happening to me? Why should I enjoy that?

I slowly and carefully inched my body down towards the foot of the bed until my face was even with Molly's cock. There was just enough light in the room to see its grayish outline against her body. It was erect, but not fully so. I inched forward while reaching my left hand up as I did so. I lightly touched her penis, to get hold it steady as I moved my mouth closer. I could feel my breath on my hand holding her cock. I raised myself up slightly as I put her cock in my mouth. I tasted my own juices, or more accurately, Molly's body's juices from the night before. I wrapped my lips around it as lightly as I could. I wanted to her to awaken slowly and only after a full erection.

She moved, turning more onto her back, but still slightly on her side. Her snoring briefly interrupted in the turn. I kept my mouth and hand on her cock, but just held her there. I was salivating.

When her breathing become regular again, I started sucking in earnest, gently swirling my tongue around the sensitive tip. With my free hand, the one not holding her cock in place, I fingered myself. I found the whole sensation to be so erotic. I was getting so wet.

Molly was stirring. She would be awake soon. I sucked on that warm tool a little harder and then decided to test Molly's body's gag reflect. Last night when she was in my male body, she stuck her magically enhanced tongue deep into my throat. Molly's sister Morgana "gifted" my male body with the ability to extend that tongue as long as ten inches and retract it again at will. In Molly's female body, I was able to "deep throat" all ten inches of that tongue without gagging. Now I wanted to see if I could do the same thing with her cock. I pushed my head further down her cock, feeling that warm fullness hit the back of my throat. No gag! I felt a pair of hands gently touching my head.

"Ward! What are you doing!" Molly was awake and her words were more of a pleasant expression of surprise than a question.

I answered her question by bringing my mouth up and swirling my tongue around her sensitive tip. I continued to finger myself while doing so, building myself closer to an orgasm.

"Mmmmm, that feels incredible," she moaned pleasantly.

I kept sucking and tonguing her cock while moving the hand that was holding it steady down towards her balls. I massaged them gently, coaxing them to release their seed. My other hand circled my clit, bringing me still closer to my own release.

I could feel her balls tightening. She was close. I had to be careful with my timing.

"Oh, Ward," Molly groaned, "I'm getting close."

So was I, but I didn't want her to know. I moved my hand from her balls back to her cock and started stroking as I continued to suck and swirl. I moved the hand that was rubbing my clit upwards, into position, being careful not to reveal its location to Molly.

"Ward, Ward," she said, trying to warn me. She knew the idea of sucking down semen had seemed repulsive to me.

I hummed into her cock, while simultaneously, I moved my hidden hand to her ass, sticking a finger lightly into her asshole.

"Shit!"

She shouted as her body convulsed. Her rosebud closed tightly against my finger, and she exploded in my mouth. I tasted that musky, salty, sweet mixture on my tongue and in the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, knowing there was a lot more to follow. I continued to swallow as quick as she released it. For a first-time cocksucker, I was doing well. Molly was holding my head in place as she continued to release her seed, my body's seed, into my mouth. When her orgasm subsided, she released my head, but I continued to clean her off, until I felt her soften.

When I lifted my head, I was smiling broadly. Molly had a look of total satisfaction on her face. I felt something on the corner of my mouth, and I wiped it off with my finger, noting it was a small amount of semen that had leaked out. I looked in Molly's eyes as I smiled and licked my finger seductively. I was unbelievably horny, and I squeezed my thighs together to keep from cumming.

"Holy shit!" Molly said, coming down from her morning high, "I can't believe how good that felt. I'm definitely going to wake you up like that more in the future."

"Molly," I said as innocently as I could, "Can you change us back now?"

"Right now?"

"Yes, immediately."

After that wake-up orgasm, I knew it would be difficult to refuse my request. I only hoped I could make Molly's female body look as innocent and needy as possible to tug on the emotional heartstrings of that male body she was in.

"Okay," she said.

We sat on the quilt holding hands as she chanted away.

"Lovers switched,
In bodies dwell,
Change them back,
Reverse their spell!"

We were both back in our own bodies.

I quickly opened my eyes. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face.

Molly opened her eyes, and her mouth flew open in surprise.

"You bastard!" she said, with a little smile, "You evil bastard!"

I couldn't stop laughing. I noticed that there is always seemed to be a slight elevation in my libido after we switch bodies, in either direction. This morning, I purposely brought Molly's body to the edge of orgasm before switching, knowing that she would be unbelievably horny once she jumped back into her own female form.

But now I was back in my own male body, and this body still had the satisfied afterglow of a wake-up orgasm. My cock was nowhere near ready for another round. Then the 7 AM alarm went off.

"I guess I'll take my shower now," I said casually as I stood up and started walking to the bathroom.

"No, you don't," she said, quickly following me, "I need to get in there first. Not only did you make me horny as hell, but I think I have to pee."

The alarm was still buzzing away.

"Oh, shit!" she said and hurried back to turn it off.

Due to my head start I got into the bathroom ahead of the running Molly. But she elbowed her way past me and quickly sat down on the toilet before I could raise the seat. She had a look of satisfaction on her face as I stood in front of her.

"I have to go, too," I said.

"We can share," she retorted with a smile as she scooted to the back of the seat and parted her legs. She grabbed my cock and aimed it at the gap she created.

She continued to hold me as we both passed water into the bowl.

"Jesus, Ward," she said, "You've made me so damn horny."

I was still urinating when she aimed me a little higher so that the warm stream shot directly on her swollen clit. This appeared to give her some temporary relief as her face relaxed just a bit. She was still peeing into the bowl when I finished. She shook off the excess drops of urine from my cock and released me.

I turned around and opened the shower door and turned the handle of the faucet to set the temperature of the spray. I was rotating under the showerhead, when a pair of hands grabbed me, one on my cock and the other on my ass. Molly turned me around so that my back was to the water, and I was facing her. She then held my shoulders as she straddled my right leg and began humping me.

"I still can't believe you did this to me," she said as she tried to get herself off on my leg.

I finally took pity on her. I smiled at her as I turned her around, so she was now in front of me, her cute little ass lodged against my cock, which was taking notice of the situation. The warm water was raining down on her as I reached around her body and massaged her left breast with one hand, while fingering her clit with the other.

She melted against me as she placed her hands over mine and cooed softly at the pleasure. She came like that, with a gentle, "Ohhhhhh."

Her knees buckled slightly, and I held her tight until her pleasure had peaked and passed.

"Thank you," she said as she turned around to kiss me, "I thought I was going to lose my mind."

It was still a few minutes before 8 when I left her room and we agreed to meet up for breakfast. Molly wanted to start making some calls and I wanted to get back to my room to see how Peter was doing.

Peter was still in bed when I entered the room. The room was in the same condition it was in when I last left it.

"Are you going to stay in bed all day?" I asked as I shook him gently.

"Leave me alone."

The clarity of his voice told me he had been awake for some time.

"Don't you have classes to attend?" I asked.

"Why bother?" He replied grumpily.

"Peter," I said, "you're not just my roommate, you're my best friend. I've never seen you like this, and I'm worried about you. You've got to keep moving at least long enough to be able to shake this off."

"I'm not ready for that," he said, "just let me be miserable."

I didn't know what to do or say, so I went for the first idea that popped into my head.

"Look," I said, "Molly's working on a plan to get the two of you guys together. She thinks she knows a way to get Heather to see things from your point of view."

"Really?" Peter said, perking up a bit.

"Hey, if anyone can do it, Molly can."

"Tell her I'm interested," he said, "but right now, I just want to be left alone."

He buried his head in the pillow.

I left for the dining hall thinking, what have I done? Molly's idea was so hairbrained and we don't have a firm plan yet. She's going to kill me.

Molly was excited when I met her in the dining hall. She had several pages of notes in her laptop as we looked for a quiet table away from the other students. Once we sat down, she started to describe her findings.

"Agnes knew exactly what I wanted," she said, "There are two separate potions we need to make, one for each of them."

"Okay, but are they reversible?" I asked, "Do we need to make antidotes for them as well?"

"No," she explained, "these will only last 12 hours, then they will return to their normal genders."

"12 hours!" I exclaimed, "shit, Molly they're certainly going to figure out all of this is magic."

"Not if we convince them that they're in some sort of dream," Molly explained, "It's been done before, centuries ago, in fact. Where do you think Shakespeare got his idea for 'A Midsummer's Night's Dream'?"

"That's going to be a tough thing to pull off. First of all, this isn't summer," I said, "and secondly, we've never made a potion before."

"That's why I need your help in this."

"Aren't you overlooking a few other small details?" I asked.

"Like what?" she replied.

"Like, where are we going to get all the ingredients?" I asked, "Where are we going to get a big iron cauldron to mix it all in? And how are we going to get them to drink the stuff; just to name a few."

"Witches don't use caldrons," Molly giggled, "That's just something they use in movies as a prop. Honestly, Ward, you have the strangest ideas. What would you do with 20 gallons of these potions? Agnes uses test tubes and beakers, like the stuff you use in chemistry lab."

"Oh, that reminds me," she added, "Do you think we could gain access to the Chemistry lab to make these potions?"

"That shouldn't be a problem," I answered, "They allow chem majors full access to work on our assignments. They're especially kind to athletes so we can attend practice and races and still keep up with our work."

"Good," that takes care of that obstacle," she said.

"As far as the ingredients are concerned," Molly began, "Agnes gave me a list over the phone, and I've written them down here," she said as she showed me her laptop. There were over 20 items listed.

"Let me see that list," I asked.

She handed the laptop to me.

"Where are we going to get all this stuff?" I asked, "Powdered bat wing, dried mandrake root, fresh frog tongue, powdered bone from the left rib of a newborn piglet? There are other things on this list that I don't even recognize."

"Oh, there should also be powdered bone from the right rib of a piglet on the list as well, did I not write that down?" she asked, grabbing the laptop from me.

"No, here it is," she said, scrolling down the list.

"Molly, you haven't answered my question. Where are we going to get this stuff?"

"Agnes said that you can find most of it at any natural foods store," she said, "But some of this stuff is used as protein supplements for body builders. They don't always list all the ingredients in those things, you know."

"Molly, how much is all this stuff going to cost?" I asked, "I've already spent my entire budget this month and half-way into November as it is,"

"Oh, I forgot about that," she said, "Well, Betty and I can do your laundry for you. That won't cost either of us anything. I think I can pay for the rest. My mother will probably give me some cash on my birthday next week, so I think I can afford to pay for this."

"Molly, it says here that these potions have to be made between the hours of 10 PM and 2 AM."

"Yes, I know that," she said, "That means we can't give them the potions until tomorrow night."

"This all sounds too risky to me," I said.

"Do you have a better idea?" she asked.

"No, but I think I may have already committed us to the project," I admitted, "I told Peter that you had a plan to get him back together with Heather. I also told him you had a way to get Heather to see his point of view. Molly, please don't get mad at me."

"Mad? Why, Ward, that's brilliant! I'll say the same thing to Heather!" She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "I knew I could count on you!"

Lunchtime.

We agreed to meet outside her dorm at lunchtime to go into town to shop for the items on her list. Molly handed me a banana that she picked up at breakfast to eat on the way. She had a second banana for herself. That turned out to be our lunch.

We stopped outside the health food store.

"Here, put this on," she instructed.

It was a pendant of a black cat with emerald-green, jeweled eyes. It looked identical to the one her mother gave Heather.

"It is Heather's," she said, "I asked her if I could borrow it for a couple of days to show to a couple of friends who were interested in buying jewelry from my mother."

I noticed that Molly was wearing a similar pendant around her neck.

"Why do I need to wear a pendant?" I asked.

"Ward, don't ask questions," she said, "Just put it on, the reason will become apparent."

There were only two other customers in the store as we walked in. The lady with short, white hair behind the counter greeted us as we walked in.

"Good afternoon. Can I help you find something?" she asked.

"We're just looking right now," Molly said, glancing at the other customers in the store, "But we might need your help a little later on."

We strolled up and down the aisles. There was a surprising variety of items on the shelves, many with cans and boxes of foods I've never heard of. There were glass enclosed freezers with different kinds of ice creams made from various plants and animals.

"Look," said Molly, "There's goat's milk. That's one of the ingredients on the list."

She picked out the pint-sized carton and put it in the wicker hand basket that she took from the front of the store. We found some dried "devil's cigar" mushrooms in a bin near the back of the store, another item on the list.

12