Mollified Magic Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because that's her name," she said matter-of-factly, "Tish is just a nickname, short for Morticia." Ever since that show and movie 'The Addams Family' came out in the late 1960's, she's encouraged all her friends to call her 'Tish'. That way, they would be less likely to associate her with witches and witchcraft."

"And that reminds me," Molly continued, "Mother asked me to give you this."

She held out a black cat pendant on a silver chain. The emerald-green jeweled eye shone back at me coldly.

"You are to wear this at all times," Molly explained, "Even at night and when you take a shower. It will prevent Arthur from casting any more spells or pranks on you. Don't take it off under any circumstance."

Molly placed the pendant around my neck.

"Thank you," I said, "I was wondering how I was going to be able to get to the bathroom or take a shower if Arthur was going to be sleeping in the living room."

She glanced down at the book I was reading.

"I hope you don't mind my reading your books on magic," I asked, after following her gaze, "I find it to be fun reading."

"Go ahead, Ward," she said, "I used to love reading those books when I was a kid."

"I saw the inscription on the inside cover that Morag wrote to her daughter Morina," I said, "isn't Morina the name of your grandmother?"

"Yes, Morina is my grandmother and Morag was my great grandmother," Molly explained, "Great grandmother Morag was quite a prolific writer. Many of the magic books in these bookcases were written by her. She passed away a year before Morgana was born."

"Speaking of family, Molly, how is your father going to react to me?" I asked, "It sounds like he is a lot more powerful than your aunt or cousin."

"My father is a very powerful warlock," she agreed, "I have no idea how he'll react, but I know he loves me a lot. Growing up, he and I have always been a lot alike with teasing and being adventuresome. Besides, because you're my 'Coming of Age' transfer vessel, he'll want to keep you protected at least until then."

"And afterwards?" I asked.

"I don't know, Ward," she said, "We'll have to figure that out after you meet him."

We hugged after that. She gave me a sweet kiss before heading into Morgana's room.

I read a little more about spells before falling asleep.

******

Saturday.

After a shave and a shower, I crept quietly past the sleeping Arthur to the stairs and down into the kitchen. Molly and Morgana were already there along with Tish, who was preparing breakfast.

"Let's let Arthur and Clara sleep a bit more while we talk about our plans for this morning," Tish said.

"Agnes will be here at 8:45 to help open the store at 9," Tish continued, "she will be in charge, and you should follow her instructions once the store is open. Because we get a lot more women than men as customers and because the store has a witch theme to it, I'm going to disguise you as a witch."

"I can't just dress up as a witch?" I asked.

Molly and Morgana started to giggle.

"Sorry, Tom, but this is a boutique, not a drag show," Tish replied, "You'll still be a male, but everyone who sees you will see you as a young woman. Even your voice will sound like a woman Molly's age. You'll be wearing the same black witch's gown and black cat brooch that Morgana and Agnes wear when they're in the store.

Tish looked at the clock. "It's 8:15 now. Let's get you changed and practice your mannerisms before Agnes gets here."

Tish took out her wand and pointed it at me.

"Similatudinus Magae!"

"Wow Mom, he looks great!" Morgana said.

"He's so cute!" Molly said, "I want to give him a hug."

She came over and hugged me.

I looked down and I didn't see any difference. I still looked like me as far as I cold tell. I was still wearing the same clothes.

"I don't understand what happened," I said, "I still feel the same - oh, my voice!"

I could hear a pleasant girl's voice when I spoke.

Tish smiled.

"He did come out better than I expected," she said, "Tom, you'd better follow me into the store to see what the girls are talking about."

I followed her into the boutique. She turned on a few lights in the dressing area at the back of the store and had me stand in front of the 3-way mirror. There was a beautiful girl about Molly's age with black hair smiling back at me. Her hair came down below her ears, cut evenly around the back of her head. She wore a pointed black witch's hat and a brooch with a black cat with emeralds for eyes. Her breasts were about the same size as Molly's. I looked like a very cute 19-year-old girl in a witch's outfit.

I reached up and found I could touch those breasts with my hands, and I could feel my hands on my breasts, but when I looked down, my hands were about 2-inches away from my chest.

"That's amazing!" I said, "I look like a very cute girl in the mirror, but when I look at myself, I'm still me!"

"Thank you," Tish said, "I'm glad you're happy with the way you came out. I wasn't sure what to do with your voice. I didn't know whether to allow you to hear your own natural voice while everyone else hears a girl's voice, or to have you hear what everyone else hears. As you can tell, I thought it might be best if you heard yourself speak as a girl. I hope you don't mind."

"Probably better that way," I said, "Since I still feel like me, the voice is a good reminder of how I look now."

"There are still a couple of things we must do before the shop opens," Tish explained, "First, we should change your name. You definitely don't look like a 'Tom' now. How about Tina or Tammy?"

"I'll go with Tammy or Tam," I said, "If it gets as busy as you say, I'm less likely to space out if the name is close."

"Good choice!" Tish said as she pointed her wand at the brooch.

A name tag with the name "Tam" suddenly appeared below the black cat.

"Next, I need to teach you how to walk and serve customers like a girl," Tish said.

Tish pointed out that because girls have wider hips, there's a subtle, but noticeable difference in the way girls walk, compared to boys. It was something I did naturally when I was in Molly's body. But now I'm still a guy, I only look like a girl, so I had to walk as if I had wider hips. This is more difficult than it sounds because my balls would often get in the way. I was still practicing when Agnes walked in.

"Who's the new girl - wait, who is that?" she asked when she saw me.

Tish looked at me to answer.

"Hello, Mrs. Brewster," I said, "My name is Tammy, but you can call me Tam. Mrs. Spellman was kind enough to let me work here this morning so I could make some extra money for my family."

Agnes looked at me carefully. Then she looked at Tish.

"Who is that really?" she asked.

Tish and I broke into laughter.

"That's Tom Ward, Molly's boyfriend," Tish replied, "Isn't she great?"

"What's going on here?" Agnes asked.

"I'm going out with Molly to get her a few outfits and her gown for her ceremony, and I didn't want to leave you short-handed on the store's busiest weekend. Since Tom here - I mean Tammy here volunteered to help, I thought I would put him in an appropriate disguise for the job. I've already shown him where just about everything is and I let him know that you would be in charge. Oh, and Morgana will be here, too."

As if on cue, Morgana walked in from the back of the store.

"Hi, Agnes," she said, "I see you've met the new girl."

Agnes looked at me and said, "If you haven't already figured it out, there's never a dull moment working with the Spellmans."

Molly and Tish left a little before nine and Agnes opened up the shop. I was surprised to see there were quite a few people on the streets this early in the day. Almost all of them wore some kind of costume.

Agnes had me straightening up the shelves and the racks in the back before we got too busy. As more customers came in, she called me to the front to assist them with their questions or to help them find a piece of clothing or jewelry. I had to interrupt Agnes a few times to help me with sizes of some of the women's outfits, but overall, things went pretty smoothly.

At one point, Aunt Clara and Arthur walked through the shop to go out. Arthur leered at me, but I don't think he recognized me. From my limited experience on the day I was stuck in Molly's body, it seemed as though he usually treated girls that way.

It was late morning when Tish and Molly returned with their arms full of packages and went into the house through the back of the store. Tish smiled when she saw how busy we were and that the many customers we had weren't kept waiting very long.

She came back out a few minutes later dressed in her black witch's gown and assisted a few customers to shorten the lines before taking me back into the house.

"How did it feel to be a salesgirl for the morning?" she asked after reversing the spell.

"That was a lot of fun," I said, noting that I could hear my male voice again, "I enjoyed being somebody completely different. Let me know if you ever need help in the store again."

"I might just do that," Tish laughed, "Thank you for your help."

Molly came down and joined me in the kitchen. We shared a salad for lunch before heading out through the store. We spent the afternoon touring around Salem. She showed me her high school and passed by some of Salem's historical places such as the Witch House and Witch Dungeon Museum but the lines to get in were so long, we decided to skip them.

There were no lines at the Salem Athenaeum where they were doing a public reading of Nathaniel Hawthorne's "The House of the Seven Gables," in honor of Halloween. A small group was sitting in a circle around one of the curators who was reading selections pertaining to Salem's storied history.

Molly took me to a secluded section in the back of the stacks. Once she was sure we were alone, she turned and held my face with both hands and gave me a deep kiss. I put my arms around the small of her back and drew her closer as we took turns sucking each other's tongues.

"I wanted to do that since the car ride yesterday," she whispered.

"Me too," I whispered back, my hand wandering down to caress her jean covered tush.

She smiled as she looked into my eyes. Her hand found the front of my jeans and rubbed firmly against my cock.

"Are you as horny as I am?" she asked.

I answered her by firmly squeezing her ass and planting soft kisses on her cheek and neck. She lifted her chin and I playfully licked beneath her jaw and down her neck.

She moaned softly to my kisses and licks, rubbing harder on the front of my jeans. She started to undo my belt when we heard footsteps coming towards the back of the stacks.

Molly grabbed a book off the shelves and quickly led me to a large nearby chair. She pushed me down into the chair and quickly climbed on my lap and opened the book, as if we were reading together. An elderly bald man with grey hair on the sides came around the corner of the last stack of books and saw us sitting together with the book. He smiled when he saw us before turning around and heading back towards the main lobby.

We looked at each other and stifled a conspiratory laugh, which was prolonged when I pointed out that we were holding the book upside down. When we flipped it around, we noticed it was a romance novel and Molly began reading it to me in a low voice.

The novel featured a beautiful heroine who had been abducted by pirates in the West Indies and was falling in love with the handsome captain, who was wanted by the local Governor, who happened to be the young woman's father. It was pretty trashy stuff, but the romance scenes were particularly detailed.

Maybe it was Molly's narration of the romance scene, or the erection I was getting from her sitting on my lap, or the fact that I just wanted to distract her from her reading, but I started kissing and licking her neck again. Molly valiantly read on, interrupted by her own giggles and moans from my ministrations. When I reached around and cupped her breast, she temporarily lost her place and reread her last paragraph.

I massaged her breast through her sweatshirt, and she shifted herself on my lap. I shifted as well as my cock hardened underneath her. Her voice trailed on the last sentence where the captain put his lips over the heroine's mouth. Molly turned her head and kissed me after reading that, dropping the book into her lap, where it eventually fell on the floor.

The kiss was soft and affectionate at first, but it soon took on a more passionate and needy nature as our tongues danced and intertwined. We moaned quietly into each other's mouths and Molly shifted her body and reached for my belt again. She broke off the kiss.

"Let's do this," she whispered in my ear, sealing her words with her tongue in my ear.

"Ohhh, Molly!" I whispered back as I squeezed her breast lightly and searched for the buttons on her jeans with my other hand.

She had my jeans undone while I was still fumbling with the zipper on her jeans. She helped me loosen the top of her jeans and stood up and took two steps to the bookcase in front of us. She shimmied her jeans below her hips and was about to pull her panties down when I stopped her. I placed one hand down the front of her panties and the other under her sweatshirt and bra to cup her breast.

"Mmmm," she melted against me, arching her back, rubbing the panty-clad cheeks against the erection inside my boxers.

I slipped my finger into her wet cleft putting pressure against her clit as I did. The hand holding her breast brushed against her hard nipple as I ran my tongue along the side of her neck and nibbled lightly on her earlobe. When she slid her ass back against my erection, moving up and down, I took her hands and placed them above her head on the bookshelf. Only then did I pull her panties down, exposing her sex to me.

I pulled my boxers down, setting my cock free to slide along the top of her ass cheeks. Molly reached back to direct my cock, but I grabbed her wrist and placed her hand back on the shelf above her and slapped her ass with my other hand.

I placed the head of my cock against her outer lips and pushed just enough to feel her slippery inner labia. I put my mouth against her ear.

"Not a sound!" I whispered.

She nodded.

With both hands on her hips, I slowly plunged into her. There was no pause, just a steady advance until my pelvis touched her ass. Molly let out a pleasant sigh. I waited until I was sure she got used to my girth before I started my thrusts.

She kept her back arched and her hands above her head as I moved out and in slowly. Molly cooed softly as she squeezed me, increasing my sensitivity. I leaned into her and reached under her hoodie, placing my hands over her bra to gently squeeze her breasts through the fabric. All the while, using my hips to move in and out of her pleasure trove.

Molly turned her head for a kiss, slipping her tongue between my lips. She broke the kiss when I lifted the bra over her mounds to caress her nipples with the palms of my hands.

"Ohhh!" she moaned quietly.

I kneaded her breasts as I covered her neck with small kisses and playful licks. Molly had her eyes closed and was smiling throughout as I slowly fucked her from behind.

Soon, Molly started pushing back to meet my thrusts, picking up the pace. Either she was getting close or was afraid we'd get caught. I put my hands back on her hips and thrusted faster and more forcefully.

We were both panting open-mouthed, while deep inside the twitching and squeezing wordlessly told us how close we were to cumming. I reached around and rubbed her sensitive nub.

"Mmmb," she stifled a moan by pressing her mouth against her outstretched arm. She squeezed my dick hard.

That sent her over the edge. Her body went stiff as she crushed my cock. She held her breath as she came in complete silence.

That was all it took for me as I came deep inside her, draining my balls that hung just below her clit. We stayed like that for several minutes while we regained our breaths. When we were done, we gave each other a quick kiss and found our way to the bathrooms to clean up before heading back to Molly's house.

Tish was just closing the store when we got back. We helped her close up before going to the back of the store and entering the house. A tall man stood there with his back to us. In his right hand was a wooden staff with a glowing dark blue sphere the size of a large grapefruit attached by a large claw that looked like the bones of fingers with sharp talons attached.

He turned to face us as we entered. He had jet black hair with streaks of gray and white on the sides. His white skin was lightly tanned, and he had deep blue eyes, the same color as the orb on his staff. His round face reminded me of a male version of Molly's face. The most prominent feature, however, were the two four-inch horns curling upward on either side of his forehead.

"Daddy!" Molly cried as she ran towards him with outstretched arms.

She threw her arms around his back in a heartfelt embrace. The warlock handed his staff to Tish as he hugged her around her shoulders. When Molly looked up into his eyes, he smiled and kissed her on her forehead.

"How are you, Pumpkin?" he asked in a deep voice.

"Oh Daddy," she replied, "I'm so glad you could make it.

"I wouldn't miss this for all the witches in Salem," he smiled.

Again, he kissed her on the forehead and looked up at his wife.

"How are you, Morticia?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Adrian," she said, handing him back his staff, "You look tired, are you alright?"

"I'm well enough," he said, "How are you managing?"

"Okay," Tish said, "Why don't you have a seat, and I can get started on supper?"

"Please don't go to any trouble on my account," he said.

"Your sister and nephew are here," Tish reminded him, "I'll conjure up something."

That brought on a faint smile as he held her in an embrace, still holding onto his staff. That's when he seemed to notice me for the first time.

"Who's this?" his voice shook.

It felt as if the entire room was trembling.

"Daddy, this is my friend Tom, from college," Molly spoke quickly, "He's agreed to be my transfer vessel."

"Pleased to meet you, sir," I said as I extended my hand.

He didn't shake it. Instead, he turned to Molly.

"He must be more than a friend from college if you've invited him into our home," the warlock said.

Molly moved beside me and put an arm around me. "He's different," Molly said, "I'm hoping you'll understand and accept him . . . for me?"

The warlock's face softened a bit.

"He's a guest in this house and your transfer vessel," Adrian said, "I will respect him for that at your request, Pumpkin. But I don't know how you thought you could start telling non-magicals about us. What is the Coven going to say? I know what the Warlock Council will say."

"The Coven will accept him as a friend of the Coven."

That voice came from the back of the kitchen as an elderly woman dressed in an emerald-green gown stepped through the back door. The gown matched the color of her eyes.

"Mother!"

"Grandmother!"

Tish and Molly spoke nearly together as they saw her.

"Hello, Adrian," she said to the warlock, "Don't blame Molly. I suggested she reveal herself as a witch to him. Your daughter is quite taken with the boy, and I agree with her. There is something different about him and I don't foresee any harm."

"I hope you know what you're doing, Morina," the warlock said, "You're risking a confrontation with the Warlock Council and with Lord Blaze himself."

"We can deal with all of that when the time comes," Morina said, "Right now, I would like to greet my daughter, granddaughter and her guest."

The elderly witch walked over and hugged Tish and the two gave each other "air kisses" on either side of their faces. She then embraced Molly for several seconds.