Mollified Magic Ch. 23

Story Info
Morgana’s narration inside the mansion.
10.1k words
4.89
5.9k
9

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23: Morgana's narration inside the mansion

This chapter is narrated by Molly's sister Morgana

Saturday.

I laid awake most of the night wishing today would never come. In a few hours, I'd be the prisoner and slave of the most powerful and cruelest warlock that had ever lived. If only I could have found a way of doing or saying something that could change Lord Blaze's mind or change anything to avoid being taken away.

But I was trapped, just like Damian, whose eyes still haunt me every night. Like him, I had no solution and no way out.

I hoped Tom would have the answer. Being Lord Blaze's son, maybe he had some insight about Lord Blaze's power, perhaps some vulnerability. But he wouldn't tell anyone what his plan was. He said it was to protect us from Lord Blaze finding out, but maybe he couldn't tell us because he knows so little about magic and the magic community. He only found out he was a warlock just five days ago. Pinning my hopes on him only reminded me how desperate I've become.

Tom had also been to Lord Blaze's mansion. He must have seen luxury beyond his wildest dreams. Those few hours he spent there may have been enough to put him on team Blaze and lure me and Molly to a life of slavery and privation. He of all people had the most to gain by Lord Blaze's power and the most to lose by his demise.

Maybe there was no plan, and Tom was only bluffing. Perhaps it was just his way of easing my mind in my few remaining hours of independence and self-control. But already I lost that on the day Lord Blaze announced I was to marry him.

On the other hand, Tom seemed kind and considerate. Even his "revenge" on Arthur's cruelty was designed to be self-limiting and easily resolved with a few simple acts of kindness. Besides that, Molly trusted him. Molly may be a little wild and crazy at times, but she was also smart and perceptive. If Tom was trying to deceive us, surely Molly would most certainly have picked up on it. Unless Molly's love for Tom blinded her from his deception.

I asked to have time to think about my answer, but I already knew what my answer would be. I just needed time to be able to bring myself to say it out loud. Overnight was still not enough time to build up the courage needed to say the words you'll regret for the rest of your life.

Courage. If only I had my grandmother's courage. She's a World War 2 hero for her work with the witches in British Intelligence. She was awarded the Order of the Golden Cauldron for her bravery. I wonder if Grandmother was afraid back then, and if she was, how did she deal with it?

There was a knock on the door.

"Morgana?" It was my mother. "It's almost 10 o'clock. Are you all right in there? Would you like some breakfast?"

I didn't have an appetite, but I also didn't want to miss what might be one of my last meals at home.

"I'll be down in a few minutes," I replied.

The house seemed quiet and empty, which only added to my feeling of depression and isolation. The only one around was my mother, downstairs in the kitchen.

"I'll make you some eggs the way you like them," she said, "There still some bacon left on the table."

"Where is everyone?" I asked, picking up a slice of bacon.

"Your father had some river work he had to do, but he said he'd be back by lunchtime," Mother said, "Your sister and Tom are working the store, helping Agnes set up the Christmas displays and change the inventory. Tom's wearing that cute witch girl disguise I made for him. You should take a look at him."

"I've already seen him in it," I said sourly, "I think you should have given him bigger boobs."

"Nonsense," Mother said, smiling, "I think he looks cute just as he is."

"Here are your eggs, dear," she said. "I think there's still some coffee left unless you want me to make a fresh pot."

"No thank you."

"Are you sure?" Mother asked, giving me a concerned look, "you look like you could use some. Did you get any sleep at all last night?"

"Not much," I admitted, "my mind kept going in circles, bouncing back and forth between thoughts of hope and despair."

"Have you decided what you're going to do?" she asked in her "I'm worried" voice.

I nodded my head.

"I hope Tom knows what he's doing," I said, trying to hold back my tears.

Mother reached over and gave me a hug.

"We all do, dear," Mother said, sadly, "We all do."

I took a long, hot shower and put on my nicest, most conservative dress. It didn't show much boob on top and came down just above my ankles on the bottom. I was hoping not to attract too much attention.

I was back in the kitchen a little before noon. The table was elongated to seat everyone, but only Mother and Daddy were in the kitchen when I got there. Molly and Tom were just coming in from the store. Tom did look cute as a black-haired witch. He had added some white fur trim to the neck, sleeves and hem of his black witch's gown and a red Santa hat in place of the traditional black witch's hat.

Real witches never dressed like that, but the customers in the store expected it and the costume helped sell a lot of merchandise.

"Revealatia!"

Tom and Molly resumed their normal appearances.

"Morgana!" Molly cried as she ran over to give me a hug.

"Are you alright?" she asked me.

I tried to smile, but I don't think I was very convincing.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm fine."

"You look nice Morgana," Tom said.

"Thanks," I said half-heartedly.

"Your grandmother will be her soon," Mother said, "Agnes said she'll stay in the store but asked to be kept informed of what you decide."

I helped Mother make sandwiches for lunch while Tom and Molly went to get changed.

"Don't take too long up there, you two," Mom called.

"That means only get changed, did you hear me, Molly?" Daddy added.

Grandmother arrived a little while later and she hugged me.

"Grandmother, I'm scared," I whispered as we hugged.

"I know child," she said softly, "I know."

"How did you do it back in World War 2? I asked, "Weren't you afraid?"

"I was terrified," Grandmother replied, "I thought for sure that I would be killed."

"How did you do it?" I asked, "How did you get to be so brave?"

"A wise man* once said that 'bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid'," Grandmother said. She looked at me with a warm smile, "Nobody knew how scared I really was at the time and like you, I didn't really have a choice."

She kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tightly.

Tom and Molly came down not long after.

"Have you made a decision dear?" Grandmother asked me.

"I have," I said, "I'm going to trust Tom and go with him to the mansion."

"That's very brave of you dear," Grandmother said, and then turned to Tom.

"What happens next?" she asked.

"I can't tell you the particulars," Tom began, "but what I think will happen is that once we're there, I'll negotiate the details for the actual wedding. There should be invitations sent out and dresses for the girls. I should be able to get back to you with all that once the girls are settled in.

"I hope you're right," Daddy said.

"Is everyone ready?" Tom asked.

"No!" I said, "I need kisses and hugs goodbye."

Molly and I kissed Grandmother, Daddy, and Mother. Mother fought back her tears and Daddy kept clearing his throat a lot.

Tom's warlock horns grew out of his forehead, and he uttered one word, "Nigel."

Lord Blaze appeared within seconds. The Golden Staff glowed a fiery red in his hand, wielded as if he was prepared to use it.

"Father!" Tom greeted Lord Blaze, "The girls have agreed to come back to the mansion with us, just as you have asked."

"Good work, son," he replied, "You've accomplished your task earlier than I expected."

"Blaze," Grandmother spoke up, "I expect you to take good care of my granddaughters. I also expect a decent wedding some time before Thanksgiving."

Lord Blaze laughed, "We'll see about that. You, old lady, are no longer in a position to make demands of me."

He raised his staff and the kitchen disappeared around us.

The sound of a large gong echoed when we materialized in a large foyer of a mansion. The marble floor had a large, red pentagram design with a flame ornately inlaid at the center beneath us. There were double doors on either side of the foyer and a grand marble staircase leading up to the second floor in front of us. Tom, Molly, and Lord Blaze were standing in the same relative positions they were in when the kitchen vanished.

An old man in a butler's uniform came scurrying out from a door behind the staircase. He was joined by young men and women who seemed to pour out from everywhere all at once. They were all naked except for red collars around their necks.

Most of the people in the crowd were women around my age, maybe older. All of them were beautiful, well-endowed and could easily have posed for pornographic websites and magazines. The men were also gorgeous with muscular, chiseled features. But every one had the smallest penises I had ever seen on a man, with tiny scrotums to match. It was obvious that these men and women had been magically altered.

"Nigel," Lord Blaze said. "Our two additional houseguests have arrived earlier than I expected. We will need to prepare them for their new accommodations. The rest of you, go back to your stations."

As the naked servants quickly dispersed, the butler responded, "Yes, sir . . . shall I show them to their quarters now sir?"

"Not yet," Lord Blaze sneered, "We have to make them more comfortable, first."

"Where's my phone?" Molly asked.

My phone was missing, too. I was about to say something, but Lord Blaze spoke first.

"Phones are not allowed here," he said, flatly, "You won't need them, and I did not transport them with you."

I looked at Molly and nodded. We quickly pulled out our wands and pointed them at Lord Blaze.

"Father, look out!" Tom shouted.

The large pentagram below our feet suddenly glowed. Our wands became red-hot, and we had to drop them. When they hit the pentagram, they burst into flames, leaving nothing but a thin line of ash behind. At the same time, the sound of metal clinking against the marble floor was heard as the chains holding the black cat protection charms around our necks broke and fell to the floor.

"Thank you, son," Lord Blaze said to Tom before turning his eyes towards Molly and me, "Foolish witches, did you really expect your toys and trinkets to have effect against me in my own mansion? Let's start by conforming you both to the proper dress code."

He raised his staff and my clothes burst into flames and were incinerated within seconds. It happened so quickly that even though I felt the heat, I wasn't burned. I looked over and Molly was naked as well, looking more frightened than I had ever seen her. We both tried to cover ourselves with our hands.

"Such modesty, right Thermos?" Lord Blaze said to Tom, "I shall be happy to give them something to wear."

Again, he raised his staff. I instantly felt a burning sensation around my neck. I put my hand to my neck and felt a collar. I looked over at Molly and could see her wearing a red collar, the same collar Tom had told us about.

"That looks better, doesn't it, son?" he asked Tom.

"Indeed, father, those set off their looks nicely. I should be happy to take this one to my chambers now," he said, grabbing Molly's hand.

He began to lead Molly towards the staircase.

"Stop!" Lord Blaze shouted, "This was all too easy. I would like to have a word with them."

Tom brought Molly back and Lord Blaze had us kneel before him. He held the orb end of his staff close to our faces. It radiated an intense heat.

"Tell me," Lord Blaze said peering at me intently, "What did my son say to you that made you decide to come so willingly?"

I couldn't look away. I didn't want to say anything, but the words were forced out of me.

"He said he had a plan," I said, "to defeat you."

"What was this plan?" Lord Blaze asked Molly. He held his face close to her.

"He wouldn't tell us," Molly trembled, "He said you would find out if he told us and the only way it would work was if we agreed to come with him to the mansion."

Lord Blaze stood up and looked at Tom.

"So, you had a plan to defeat me, did you?" Lord Blaze raised his voice at Tom. "Tell me about this plan."

Tom smiled.

"You already know the plan, father," he said calmly, "The plan was to lure the girls here. They thought I had a plan to harm you; and I convinced them by telling them that by bringing them here earlier than you expected would catch you off guard. You told me I had to learn how to take risks to get ahead and I have tried to follow your example."

Lord Blaze laughed briefly, "Well done, Thermos. I had my doubts about you. What convinced you to join me?"

"You did, father," Tom answered, looking Lord Blaze directly in the eyes, "We're of the same blood and everyone in the magical community distrusts me because I am your son. I would rather enjoy the wealth and luxury of this place than to be despised and isolated out there."

"You have made me both proud and happy," Lord Blaze said, smiling, "I might just give you one of my mansions."

"Thank you, father," Tom said, keeping eye contact, "When did you want to discuss the details of your wedding?"

"We can wait a bit for that," Lord Blaze said, eyeing me, "There are a few preparations I need to attend to first."

"May I have some clothes to wear?" Molly asked.

"Quiet slut!" Tom yelled at Molly and slapped her face with the back of his hand.

The band around Molly's neck glowed briefly and she clutched at it, gasping for air.

"Thermos," Lord Blaze said, "I'm releasing control of her collar to you."

"Thank you, father," Tom replied, "That will come in very handy. May I have your permission to take this insolent slut up to my chambers? She needs to learn her place."

"Go and enjoy her," Lord Blaze said, eyeing me again, "But not too long. I want you both on the patio in an hour. I have some surprise entertainment for you."

Tom pulled Molly roughly up the stairs. Molly sobbed as she was dragged along. Lord Blaze chuckled as he watched them go.

"He's a quick study," he said with a sense of pride, "my son!"

He then turned to me.

"You will obey my every wish and command," he demanded, "You will make every part of your body and your mind available to me at all times. If you fail to do so or disobey me, you will find that collar is more than a nice piece of fashion."

I felt a ring of fire around my neck, and I couldn't breathe. The collar was both choking and burning me. Then it stopped just as quickly as it started.

"That is just a minor demonstration," he warned, "That collar is an effective punishment, but it can kill as well. Although I'm sure you'll find that death is the preferred option compared to what I can make you do through that collar."

"Nigel," he called to the butler, "Have my valets prepare this one for the entertainment on the patio. Be sure to instruct Nia to start her special training."

"Very good, sir," the elderly man replied.

The butler led me up the stairs and to the left. He opened a set of double doors which led to a corridor with two sets of doors on either side and a large double door at the end. There was a naked Asian girl standing just inside. She was beautiful. Her long, straight, black hair reached halfway down her back from the top of her perfectly shaped buttocks. Her pussy was completely shaved, giving her a younger appearance. Her breasts were a tear drop shaped DD cup with large areolas adorned with small nipple rings. Her face was beautiful and innocent-looking as she bowed her head before Nigel.

"This is the Master's new fiancée," he said, "See that Nia prepares her for the entertainment festivities on the patio in one hour."

The Asian girl bowed her head again. She was shorter than me, the top of her head might have come up to the top of my shoulders. She looked up at me.

"Hurry, prease!" she said softly.

She hurried down the corridor. About halfway to the end, she stopped in front the second door on the right and opened it. I looked up at a tall Black girl with curly black hair that came down to her shoulders standing on the other side of the door. Her face was beautiful with high cheek bones, a wide nose, and sensuously puffy lips. Her breasts were rounded and full, likely an FF cup with large areolas and large rings through her nipples. The silver-colored metal of the nipple rings shone brightly against her dark skin. She had a diamond shaped landing strip above her puffy labia.

Behind the tall Black girl were two more girls, one Latina and the other Indian. Both had beautiful faces framed by their black hair that reached just past their shoulders. They also had enormous breasts, maybe EE cups with large areola and also with nipple rings that were slightly smaller than the Black girl's. The Latina's heart-shaped landing strip was dyed a bright red, whereas the Indian girl's bush was unshaven, but was dyed the color of saffron.

Beyond them was an enormous bathroom. The décor was white with gold trim with white leather covered benches and chairs. The toilet looked more like a throne with velvet backings and a white cushioned seat. Beside the "throne" was a bidet. There were several sinks, a shower big enough to fit my high school swim team, with multiple shower heads in many directions. On the far end was a large white porcelain tub and beyond that was a heated spa pool.

The Asian girl bowed her head to the tall black girl.

"Start her training prease," she said to the tall girl.

"Are you Nia?" I asked.

The Black girl smiled. Her perfectly white teeth shone in contrast to her deep dark skin.

"I am," she replied, stiffly with a trace British accent, "this is Carmen and Eshana." She motioned to the Latina and Indian girls respectively. "You've already met Ming."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"We are to prepare you for our Master," she replied.

"Compuls—ack!" I tried to cast a compulsory spell on Nia, but the red band burned my neck and cut off my air supply.

"You will not try that again, Mistress!" Nia reprimanded, "the Master's collar works automatically to burn you and cut off your airway to prevent you from using magic."

"Besides," Nia continued, smiling, "it ruins the mood for your preparation."

Her smile and body language gave me the impression that this was something she was looking forward to.

"You will lie down there," she said, pointing to one of the wide leather-covered benches.

I positioned myself in the middle of the bench, arms at my sides and feet together. My heart was pounding in my chest.

The large girl looked down at me and frowned.

"That will not do," she said as she grabbed my ankles and pulled me down to the edge of the bench, my butt barely on the edge. I kept my knees together as she placed my feet on the floor.

"Ming," she said, looking at the Asian girl, "you will get her started."

The Asian girl bowed and pulled my knees apart before kneeling in front of my open sex. She reached out with her tongue and slowly ran it up along my outer labia, stopping just short of my clit. I tried to close my legs, but the girl was stronger than she looked as she took another long, slow swipe with her tongue, reaching down a little deeper into my sensitive slit.

God, she was good. She was in no hurry as her tongue slowly crept upwards towards my clit. I waited, trembling, anticipating the feeling of her soft, moist tongue against the underside of my clit, only to be disappointed as she stopped just below it. She started over, slowing moving her tongue upwards again, only reaching that much deeper past my outer labia, her tongue teasing ever closer to my clit. I closed my eyes and tried to will myself not to enjoy the sensation, but she knew what she was doing with each lingering pass of her tongue probing deeper and deeper, reaching my inner labia.