Molly Ch. 10: Dinner Reservations

Story Info
Caleb joins Molly and her Parents for Dinner. Bad idea.
4.1k words
4.65
10.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Molly was a nervous wreck.

Storming from room to room holding her cell phone and looking at it every two minutes. In the Kitchen her Mother "Marjorie" was preparing dinner. She was running slightly behind.

In his den her Father, "Sahseej" was looking over medical files on his computer.

Darting in to the den Molly wore more than she had all week long. Black clothing from head to toe. Spandex pants with a long button down satiny shirt to accent them. Black pumps on her feet.

"He will be here soon Father." She fans her face which was flushed, "It is not too late to cancel."

Sahseej glances at his daughter with a bit of scrutiny, "This is for you to decide. However, I would educate to say that you might regret doing so."

Molly fidgets, "He is very nice."

A thin smile creases the face of her Father, "I am certain he is. If not I would not allow this."

She pouts then shuffles over to hug him tightly from behind his seated position. He pats her arms, "Let me finish my work."

With a peck on his cheek she leaves his den. Outside the room her cell vibrates. Opening a text from Caleb she smiles brightly.

"I can't wait to see you." He writes.

Dancing in step she stops quickly to type, "I am terrified."

"Don't be. I'll charm their pants off."

Frowning she returns with, "That would be even more terrifying. Seeing them with their pants off."

They share a responding, "LOL".

"I'm almost there. Dad let me borrow his Corvette."

Her eyes bulge, "Father might think you are showing off."

"I can park it a block away and walk over. If that makes you feel better about it."

"No. There is a parking garage in our Condo's lower levels. We will not tell him you drove unless he asks."

"Let's not lie to him. He sounds like a smart man. Just keep calm."

"You are correct. Thank you Caleb."

"No problem. Now let me stop texting before I wreck Dad's car."

She doesn't even reply after reading that. Instead she heads to the kitchen.

"Do you need help Mother?"

Marjorie puckered her lips in thought, "I think it's almost ready. Tandoori chicken, Makki ki roti corn bread like your Father likes and Kheer rice pudding. I made the Tandoori chicken with a not too spicy yogurt and curry sauce. We shall see how it all turns out. I basted it over the grill on our balcony. This was my only source of using coals. I hope your young man likes Punjabi."

"I am certain he will. Thank you for cooking dinner for us. And, for convincing Father to let me grow up."

"He loves you Dear. It did not take as much convincing as you might think."

Melting to her Mother's side Molly hugs her. Marjorie lays her chin on top of her daughters hair.

"I think it's time you were allowed to grow up even more." Marjorie sighs.

Taking Molly by the hand she leads her into her parents on suite. There Marjorie had a variety of perfumes neatly resting on a mirrored tray. Fanning her fingers over them in thought Marjorie decides upon a bottle.

"Escada Magnetism. A lovely scent that will make your young man smile. Adore this fragrance. Not too much patchouli. Just enough."

Spraying her wrist she guides it up to Molly's nostrils. A vibrant grin appeared.

"Yes. I adore this scent. May I?"

Molly claims the vial and sprays behind her ears and her throat. The maneuver makes Marjorie study her daughter.

"Did I do something wrong?" Molly stares without blinking.

"No." Her mother smiles before spritzing it into the girl's shirt carefully so as not to make her too pungent.

"I think Caleb will like this." She shivers with excitement.

"I'll never hear the end of this from your Father." With a frown Marjorie unbuttons Molly's top two buttons on her shirt. In doing so Molly tilts her chin to see a hint of cleavage which was bulging through the cups of her black bra.

"Father will scold me." She frets.

"Let me worry about your Father. His old world views are gradually changing. You just enjoy your first date. After dinner I will encourage your Father to give you some alone time."

Her smile said it all. Molly was exceptionally happy.

As they stood there primping Molly's cell vibrated. Looking at her message she darts her gaze toward her Mother.

"Caleb is here. He is on his way up."

"Then, you had better go greet him. I'll get changed real fast and join you."

"What of dinner?"

"It's ready Sweetheart. Merely in the oven to stay warm. Go!" Marjorie waves her away.

Molly sprints through the massive Condo until she reaches the living room. Once there she walked more casual. After all her Father stood in the living room nurturing a glass of wine.

"He is on his way up Father." She looks haunted by his glare.

"I see your Mother has given you spirits." He inhales the air.

"She insisted. Please do not be angry with me."

He forms a smile and motions to the door. As if on cue the doorbell rang. Molly nearly fainted. Fanning herself she shuffles to the door and opens it. On the other side stood the handsomest boy ever.

Caleb wore pair of gray dress slacks and a short sleeved white pullover dress shirt. A gold watch was on his left wrist. He carried a decorated bag with handles. From behind his back he brought forth an orchid with a lavender hue.

"You look very nice Molly. I hope this is alright. I stopped by an Indian florist. They suggested an orchid."

She cautiously claims it placing it to her nose, "It is very lovely. Thank you."

Caleb eyes her Father staring at him, "I hope that was alright to do Sir. I really don't know much of your culture. If I have offended you I'm really sorry."

Sahseej merely offers a wave to enter allowing Molly to close the door beside them.

"Your orchid needs a vase." Sahseej motions.

Molly lowers her gaze and excuses herself to locate a vase. Once departed Caleb stands quietly with a confident smile. He then realizes he holds the bag still.

"Oh, this is from my Father. He insisted I bring you a gift."

Stepping closer he passes the bag to Sahseej who looks down at the contents.

Leering over his brow at Caleb he winces, "Your Father allows you to carry wine at your age? While driving?"

"It was in the trunk. There's a note inside the bag in case I got pulled over. For you as well."

"Chateau Lafite Rothschild Bordeaux. I would guess it to be quite expensive." Sahseej examines it.

Caleb shrugs with a bewildered expression, "To be honest I really don't know. I don't drink. My parents are the big wine tasters. They like to visit vineyard's all over the world."

"I see." He ignores the note for now.

"Please sit. I am Molly's Father, "Sahseej". My wife will join us shortly."

"Thank you Sir." Caleb steps toward a sofa after clasping his hands. Once seated he places his palms on his legs.

Sahseej excuses himself, "This deserves to be chilled. Molly will return momentarily."

Once gone Caleb exhales his nerves and leers toward the kitchen. Molly returned swiftly to avoid her Father. She rests her vase on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"You look beautiful Molly."

"It is because I am." She giggles faintly.

"Brag much?" He chuckles.

"Was my Father nice to you?"

"Yeah! Actually he doesn't seem as bad as you made me think he was."

"He is very nice. I am still his only child though. He will be very observant."

"Love your perfume. I think this is the first time I've caught a hint of any on you."

"I sneak some occasionally. But, my Father would know. I would tell him a mean girl at school sprayed me." She hides her laughter.

"Sneaky." He admires.

Looking over the back of the sofa Molly points out her unbuttoned shirt.

"I noticed that." He whispers.

"My mother unbuttoned them. Father has said nothing. I am certain he has noticed."

"Thank your Mom for me." He wags his eye brows flirtatiously.

As if on cue Marjorie enters the room. She wore a conservative pair of jeans and a yellow button down shirt. Her own cleavage faintly expressed.

"You must be Caleb. Welcome to our home."

Caleb stands quickly and reaches out to shake her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Indrabooty. Molly talks about you all the time. Both of you actually."

"Good things I hope."

He shrugs playfully then points at Molly chuckling, "Only good. I was just making her sweat."

"Well Caleb, I'm Marjorie. Mrs. Indrabooty is such a mouth full. First name basis is fine."

"Awesome!" He smiles as Sahseej rejoins them.

"You've met this charmer correct?" Marjorie cradles her husbands arm.

"You would say Snake Charmer in time." He jests.

Caleb didn't know how to respond. He chose to offer, "Something smells delicious."

"That would be me." Molly abruptly belts out without thinking.

A lowered flare of her eyes made her shrink in her seat.

Sahseej shakes his head gently, "I am certain he meant your Mother's cooking."

Marjorie pats her husbands arm coaxing restraint.

"Dinner is ready. Grab a seat at the dining table and I'll bring it out." Marjorie tugs Sahseej along behind her.

Once gone Caleb looks down at Molly, "Smooth move Sexlax."

She pouts but even with trembling lips she adds "It's true though."

Caleb reaches down taking her hand and pulls her from her cushion. Without a thought he yanks her into a sweltering kiss that made her feverish. The risk paid off.

"You will make me dizzy." She stares into his eyes.

"I was thinking more like horny as hell." He flicks his tongue on the tip of her crinkled nose.

"That as well." She giggles quietly.

Sighing he motions toward the dinner table, "Behaving again. For now."

They reach the table and Caleb pulls a seat out for Molly. Marjorie enters at that same moment to witness his respectful gesture, a rice bowl in her hands.

"He's off to a good start. Well done." Marjorie winks at Caleb.

"I was brought up to show respect." He sits after Molly does, beside her.

"I can tell. Your parents raised you very well."

Sahseej enters the scene wearing oven mitts and carrying out the chicken.

A bowl of veggies in his other hand.

Once the oven mitts are returned to the kitchen the parents take their seats.

"Fix your plates. Don't be shy." Marjorie points at the food.

Sahseej digs in immediately, as does Molly. Molly opts to prepare Caleb's plate for him. He allows it but fidgets as she does. Both parents eye their daughters behavior.

Once his plate rests in front of him Caleb thanks her.

She merely smiles warmly and offers a shy eye contact.

"I would say our daughter is smitten." Marjorie winks at her husband.

Molly blushes and hides her smile.

Caleb hesitates before adding, "I'm liking her a lot too. I really hope that's alright to say."

Sahseej feels a kick to his toes under the table and he decides to enter his opinion.

"You may say so. As long as you show our daughter respect and treat her well. If not, you will not see her again."

Stunned Caleb nods, "I totally understand. Thank you Sir. For this chance to prove myself to you."

Marjorie beams, "Try the chicken. It's an Indian dish I learned from my Husband's Mother. I hope it's not too spicy for you."

He nibbles at the chicken, "Not that spicy. Now the chicken wings they serve downtown are so hot they burn your tongue."

Molly giggles, "You should not burn your tongue. You might need it."

Again her words were not chosen wisely. Swiftly she sticks her tongue out at him playfully as if razzing him.

"Show your age my dear." Marjorie raises her brows.

"I apologize. I am nervous."

Sahseej actually decided to chuckle, "My daughter does have manners, Young Caleb. At times."

Marjorie finishes her bite of food then changes the subject.

"Tell us about yourself. Your family."

Caleb ponders a moment, "My Mom is in High End Real Estate. All of the really expensive houses in Miami. Dad is an Engineer for an offshore oil rig. Big money. Hardly ever home these days. He's actually off this month but he goes out to the rig for weeks at a time. I have one younger brother Nathan. An older sister Kayla." He continues after taking a breath and a bite of chicken and rice, "We live on the beach. A private stretch. I have two dogs, "Rottweiler's" named "Crocket and Tubbs" after Miami Vice."

He chuckles but only Molly giggles lightly. Her parents had no idea what Miami Vice even was.

"Do you have plans for college?" Sahseej studies him.

"Absolutely. While Sports is what I'm good at. I want to explore Film. Maybe a cameraman for Hollywood movies. If I'm lucky that is."

Sahseej finds his answer disturbing, "You will make a good living with this occupation?"

"Once I reach my goal. Yes. There's loads of money in camera work."

Molly recalls her online actions yesterday as he speaks. The thoughts made her rub herself under the table. Her spandex was damp over her pussy.

"That sounds interesting Caleb. What do your parents think of your choices?"

"Honestly, my Mom just wants me to be happy. Dad? He thinks I should go into Big Business. Oil business. That's just not me though."

Her parents nod and respect his sincerity.

Simple topics end their meal. Dessert was excellent. Caleb offered his compliments to the chef.

After they vacated the dinner table the kids relocate to the living room once more. Molly made certain her parents were not close by before she reaches over to take Caleb's hand. She guides it to her crotch to let him feel her wetness.

"Nice." He whispers.

"I cannot wait until Monday. I want you to fuck me again."

He winks at her, "I told you I'm staying the night."

Her eyes erupt, "That would be impossible. My Father will see you out."

"I'll sneak back in. Trust me."

"They would hear us. Their bedroom is on the other side of my room. Please Caleb."

"Do I need to show Daddy pictures? Tell him what I know about Pierre?"

She pouts then slugs his arm, "You will NOT! Do not make me change how I feel about you."

"I'm fucking you in your bed tonight. Go ahead and defy me." He glares at her without smiling.

With a loud sigh she caves in, "As you wish. I will never be allowed to see you again if we are caught."

"Trust me!"

"I will." Again she slugs him playfully.

He readies to pounce on her for a tickling session until he hears Marjorie and Sahseej coming from their room.

"Molly? Your Father and I are going to walk off our dinner. You have one hour before we return. Our gift to you."

Molly leaps up from her seat and races around to hug both parents. On their way out Sahseej looks directly at Caleb. His eyes could tear him apart. Caleb merely offered a respectful nod. With a wave the couple left them in peace.

Once the door sealed Molly raced to the door to listen. She heard the elevator down the hall open and close. Suddenly, she felt Caleb standing right behind her. She turns to feel his breath on her cheek. He was leaning over her with her back to the door. In seconds his lips found hers and he lifted her up by her waist. She wrapped her legs around his hips and let him carry her around the room kissing. It was extremely steamy.

Hands on her ass he marches them over to the French doors leading to a railed balcony with glass walls. Out there he rested her against the railing facing her neighbors balcony.

Her senses clouded by his attentions she failed to notice her neighbor outside smoking. Caleb noticed looking right at the burly man.

The neighbor, "Claude Romero" was a sturdy fellow of age 54. Standing at 6'2 in height and a frame of 280 in weight. His thin red hair was balding but flat on top. He took a deep interest in the two as they pawed at each other. Smugly he stepped over to his own balcony's rail across from them to finish his cigarette. There was only a gap between balconies of possibly ten feet.

Caleb continued kissing her and running his hands down the back of her spandex pants. Squeezing her ass cheeks made her cling to him that much harder. Caleb kept one eye open and winked at Claude. The big man merely grinned and lowered his gaze to her ass cheeks. In response Caleb lowered her pants down over her ass and peeled her thong strap aside to reveal her anal cavity to Claude. Nodding his approval Claude cast his cigarette butt to the wind.

Caleb slowed both of their emotions down by easing her feet to the balcony floor. Looking up Caleb recognized Claude with a wave of his hand. The reaction made Molly turn around slowly. Her eyes bulged wide, "Hello."

"Hello yourself. That was some show just now." Claude smirked.

"I think he saw your bare ass Molly." Caleb knew he did but kept it to himself.

"Oh hell yes I did. A thing of beauty. Does your parents know of your exhibitionist tendencies?"

"What do you mean?" She swallows hoarsely.

"Not just now neither. I recognized you instantly. From yesterday. Online."

Her feet buckled under her and Caleb had to catch her. All they could hear was a nasally, "Nooooooo!"

Caleb grins, "You were one of our viewers online yesterday?"

"Yep. Porn star's for sure. I had a hunch it was staged. Good acting job though. Until the end. Looked a little too organized to me."

Molly hugs the railing with a tear in her eye, "Please do not tell my parents."

"I don't even know them. I've lived here six months now and never said hi once. Your Dad looks like a sour puss."

"You won't tell them?" She huffs drying her eye on a sleeve.

"Depends. What's in this for me?" He chuckles dryly.

Caleb steps forward, "Maybe we can help each other."

"I'm listening." The man hisses.

"Caleb? Nooo!" She tugs at his shirt.

"I need to sneak back in here later without her parents knowing. Mind if I jump over from your balcony?"

"Only if you fall to your death."

"I won't. I've jumped further." Caleb looks over the edge to peer nine stories to the ground.

"A regular Jason Bourne, huh? Like I said, what's in it for me?"

Caleb glares down at Molly who fought her tears breathlessly. Lifting her chin he asks her, "What are you willing to do to keep our secret safe?"

Haunted she sheds a tear then looks straight at Claude, "I will do anything you tell me on webcam on Monday."

"Probably would have even if you didn't know I was watching you. Do better."

Her jaw droops and she looks to Caleb for advice. He merely shrugs.

"Save me Caleb." She whispers bouncing in step.

"What if she came over to your apartment and stripped for you?"

"Keep talking."

"Caleb?" Her tears flow more openly.

"She's eighteen. I'll let you do what you want with her. Within reason. Tell her parents if you need to. They won't believe you."

"My video camera says differently. Once I recognized her I recorded every second of your fun and games. How do you think her parents will take it seeing you having sex like that? In school even."

Caleb puffs his cheeks at Molly, "I guess you fuck him. Sorry Molly."

She begins to bawl then runs into the house and toward her bedroom.

Outside Caleb chuckles, "She's okay. I'll bring her over if I have to. You can fuck the shit out of her."

"Pretty cold there Kid. I like that."

"Keep recording her webcam sessions. I'll buy copies off of you." Caleb laughs.

"I'll be awake. Buzz my apartment I'll let you in. 906!"

"Thanks man. See you later."

Caleb enters the Condo closing the French door behind him. He then looked at his watch. He had thirty minutes left before the Indrabooty's returned. He had some damage control to do.

Locating her room he raps on her door, "Open up Molly. I'm sorry. What choice did I have?"

He opens the door but doesn't enter, choosing to lean on the threshold.

"I trusted you Caleb. That man will use me for as long as he can. I warned you my neighbor was creepy."

"How was I to know he was one of the webcam watchers? That caught me off guard too. I'm just trying to protect both of us. I need you Molly. I DO really like you. We make a great team."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12