Molly Ch. 12: Sunday Best

Story Info
Molly suffers at the mechanical toys of Neighbor Claude.
5k words
4.44
13.3k
6
0

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Caleb Houser hadn't slept a wink. He was too pumped up by having effectively succeeded in staying the night where he certainly shouldn't be. The challenge of not getting caught constantly sent his thoughts reeling. So far so good.

Snuggling under his left arm lay Molly Indrabooty. The young goddess of perfection slept like a baby after all the sex they had managed to have. Caleb was glad she was resting so well. It gave him time to think about the day.

At 7:00 AM he heard an alarm clock go off. The parents were gearing up to start their new day. He became aware last night that they intended to go to Church. He didn't really know about that part of their routine until last night. The subject never came up at dinner.

Listening intently he heard them talking. They had decided to let Molly stay home while they went on to Sunday service. They trusted her.

"Foolish Mortals.", Caleb thought as he grinned, his fist clenched at his good fortune.

Up and about Sahseej had made the comment about going for coffee and croissants to start their day. His wife Marjorie made mention that she would shower and get ready while he was gone. Hearing this peaked Caleb's curiosity.

He just hoped they wouldn't come in and check on Molly before he could hide. There was not many options. With it being daylight the shadows were no longer available to get lost in. He knew her closet was too full to duck into. The bedroom door was impossible to blend behind. He was too big to get under her bed frame. His only option was to slip to her bed's blind side and bury himself under blankets.

Carefully, he pulled his arm out from beneath Molly. He didn't want to wake her just yet. Mischief was on his mind.

Standing ready in case he needed to hide he piled as much as he could on her floor and set up his disguise. To his nerves he did hear them discuss checking on Molly but Marjorie told him to let her sleep. They would leave a note for her in the kitchen.

Another ten minutes he hears Sahseej step out of their bedroom and head for the front door of the condo. Keys jingling he then heard the door open and close. Silence in the outer rooms made him feel more at ease.

Marjorie had turned on the water in the shower and obviously had entered. Humming was heard while she cleaned up.

Caleb felt he had his opening. Still nude he opened Molly's bedroom door. Tip toeing out he latched Molly's room. He had brought his cell along in hopes for another chance at Marjorie. The woman might be older but she was one hot Milf.

Sahseej had left their door ajar when he left. This made it easier for Caleb to take the risk of entering without being heard. Tension kept him on his toes as he moved toward their on-suite. Marjorie herself had left the bathroom door open so as to not steam up all the mirrors. Caleb could only think, "Too Easy."

Carefully he peeked around the door and noted Marjorie in the hot steam, her backside facing Caleb. She was using a wash cloth to suds up her body. All he could do was stare. Her body was perfect. A slightly taller version of Molly, only 100% Caucasian. Her flesh lightly stuck between lily white and a timid tan.

Priming his cell camera he recorded her movements. One hand holding his cam steady, the other stroking his cock. He was one ballsy fucker stepping into the bathroom where she could easily see him if she turned around.

She bent over to wash her calves and feet. Her anal cavity and clam shell pussy vibrant to his exposure. This made him shuffle closer still. He was less than four feet from her.

Once enjoying a rinse she began readying to shampoo her hair. Lathering up her long deep brown locks she somehow managed to get soap into her eyes. Blinded she turns around to face Caleb forcing him to retreat to the door. Still he recorded her full frontal nudity. His awkward stance had succumbed to being at arms length around the corner.

Having cleared her vision she claimed the removable shower head and stealthily began torturing her clit with a vivid spray. Her moans echoed making for a good show. His hand joined her symphony. He was nearing his own ejaculation.

As she pressed her back against the wall squeezing her perky breasts she whimpered loudly at her finishing touch. Caleb nuts all over her bathroom tile as he pumped his fist to shed lasting droplets

He looked over to see a hamper just inside the bathroom. It contained the panties she wore the night before. Inspiration struck and he snatched them up for an inhaled treat.

As her showers faucet was twisted silence returned. He took the underwear with him as he hurried quietly back to Molly. Marjorie was completely oblivious to her admirer.

Molly was still asleep. At least he didn't have to explain his absence. She would never understand this sudden attraction to her Mother. Part of him felt guilty, the other portion triumphant and smug. Caleb just lived for the moment.

Getting dressed he stood around listening for anything he needed to worry about. There was really nothing until Sahseej finally returned with coffee and breakfast fifteen minutes later. The aroma smelled awesome.

Caleb heard Sahseej move from the dining area to his bedroom. A compliment was given about how beautiful Marjorie looked. Caleb could only imagine.

Hearing the two move about the condo more openly he decides to hide himself away into his blanketed fort. Curling up in a fetal position kept his height from risking exposure. A knock at Molly's door led to it creaking open. With a brief glare inside the parents left well enough alone. They allowed her to rest. Another ten minutes Caleb heard the front door open and close. Silence!

Waiting to be certain Caleb left his prison and hurled himself into bed to hug the curled up Molly. From behind he awaited her to stir. It didn't take long after his launch and land to impact her senses. As her eyes open and squint she feels his arm around her waist and sheepishly grins.

"You have a hard on already?" She giggles softly.

He smugly huffs, "Always. I can't stop thinking about you. It was hell laying here trying to be quiet while your folks were getting ready for Church."

Her eyes bulge and she rolls over under his arm, her bare breasts uncovered from her sheets.

"Are they still here?"

"Nope! I heard them say let her rest. They mentioned leaving a note for you."

"So, we are all alone?" She shivers.

"Yep. Let's shower together then get you over next door to creepy Claude's.

"The shower I would love. The other I will not."

He frowns, "You worry about MY blackmailing you and not about that sick Fucker doing it? He's got shit on me now too. We need to do some serious damage control. I figure while you take care of him I can erase his video files on his computer."

She cringes, "What if he catches you?"

"I have a plan. Don't you worry. You just pretend to enjoy his company."

"That will be impossible. He is quite repulsive." She points out.

"True. I guess now that I think about it I could face a nasty case of rape. Even though we both know you enjoy everything I had you do."

"I do indeed. There is a difference Caleb. I like you. I like what I do for you. In most cases. Not this one however."

He releases his arm and sits up, "I know. Really I do. Do we really have a choice? We call the cops that incriminates me too. Your parents will find out. EVERYTHING! Without my intentionally doing it. I go to jail. As the videos are viewed Wyatt, Jim, others. We all go to jail."

She pouts, "And, I return to Mumbai."

"Exactly! So let's just get this done and over with. If I can erase that crap he won't be a threat."

"And, if you cannot?"

"Let's try not to think negatively. We deal with this as it happens."

Without an expression to read Molly crawls from bed and stands up. Moving to her door she opens it and carefully peers out. After a moment to insure they were indeed alone she walks out into the hallway. As naked as she was since Caleb's arrival. Followed by a fully dressed Caleb.

"They left you a croissant." Caleb locates it in the kitchen.

Moving to his side she breaks half and shares it with him. She then reads her note.

"We decided to let you sleep in. Hope you feel better Sweetheart. We might be late getting home from Church. Your Father wants to talk with the Priest and then shop for a new suit. If you need us just call. We love you."

She reads aloud.

"Lucky us. Plenty of time." Caleb nods with his mouth full.

Setting her note aside Molly turns to Caleb placing a palm on his chest.

"I think I would like to shower alone. Please give me room to prepare myself for what I must do."

Puckering his lower lip he shakes his head affirmatively, "I'll wait in your room. Just in case they decide to change their mind."

"Thank you. I will not be long." She takes the time to sniff at her Orchid in its vase on the counter next to the note. Molly then marched away to the hallway bath. Once her door sealed and Caleb heard the water start up he stealthily snuck back into the parents bedroom. Evilly he drops his pants and decides for certain which side of the bed Marjorie slept on. Not too difficult considering the feminine night mask and hand lotion resting on a bedside stand. Chuckling to himself he stretches out on his belly and literally acts as if he was making love to Marjorie. Going so far as to use his cell to mimic the event. He played her masturbation video for effect. So evil!

Talking to his cell he mumbles, "You like my dick in that pussy don't you Mrs. Indrabooty? I knew you did. You just wait until I nail that ass hole. Dream come true."

For long minutes he fakes his imaginary quest before realizing his cell battery was running low. Getting himself together he pulls his pants up and leaves the room. His journey led back to Molly's room. There he discovers and pockets Molly's cell. In case he needed it later. It at least had a 70% charge.

Molly ends her shower and dries off. Exiting the bath she discovers Caleb going through her closet.

"What are you doing?" She asks with her towel draping over her front.

"Looking for something you can wear next door. You weren't kidding. Your wardrobe looks like an old woman's."

"I told you my Father is quite conservative. Only my Mother gets away with dressing in more revealing clothing. In his eyes I am still his little girl. In a few months I may become an adult. Not until then."

"He let you get away with last night. Your shirt was unbuttoned low." He addresses.

"My mother's doing. He was most unhappy inside. I could tell."

"That shirt is what you wear next door. The shirt ONLY."

"If I must."

He tosses her the shirt as she drops her towel to catch it. Pulling the shirt on she buttons it up to her throat. In response Caleb groans.

"Really?" He moves in and unbuttons all but 2 buttons. Her cleavage fanned openly all the way down to her belly button.

"Caleb, please. What if the other neighbors see me like this?"

"Hide behind me if that happens. Are the neighbors all like Mr. Creepy?"

"There are only four condo's on this level. The other two are lived in by a married couple. Both gay men. The fourth condo by another single man. He is quite handsome. A businessman I believe. He has many young women over. I have noticed how he looks at my Mother. She flirts with him sometimes."

"So, Mom's a diva!" He chuckles.

"She is faithful to my Father." She fidgets, "At least I hope so."

This gave Caleb food for thought. For now he had to get things moving along. Time was ticking away.

"Let's go wake the creep."

Taking her hand he leads her barefooted out into the hallway of the complex. Looking in all directions they shuffle toward Condo #906. It was here Caleb rang the doorbell. It only took three minutes for him to answer.

As the door opened Claude Romero stood in only a pair of sweatpants. His upper half was a ball of body fur and bulge. The appearance made Molly turn pale.

"Have a good night Kid?" He smirks.

"Sure did. Thanks for the help. Here you go, just as we promised." Caleb moves Molly in front of him and holds her by the shoulders.

Claude's eyes drift down her cleavage as he rubs his bearded stubble.

"Oh that's nice! I didn't expect you to come through this fast Kid."

Caleb winks above Molly's knowledge, "I want this over with. You promised to delete that video."

"That I did. I'll keep my bargain. AFTER I get what I want." He puckers while parting Molly's shirt to adore he breasts. Disgusted as she felt her nipples were saying differently.

After his attention turned, his judgment took over. With a nodding motion he led them inside and closed his door. Fun was about to begin.

Entering the wolves den made Molly want to hurl. All around her the vibes felt bad. Pictures on the wall. Perverted artwork he undoubtedly had to sneak in past the other residents.

"Alright Kid. Here's my rules. If you expect me to take risks, so do you. Both of you."

"I thought that was what we were doing." Caleb coughs.

"If I delete that video what do I have to insure I'll never have troubles with you two later?"

Molly darts her eyes from Caleb to the creep as they bargain.

"Same goes for us. What's to keep you from having copies and telling us you deleted everything? For that matter you can easily find us on another chatroom and record us all over again? You yourself said you wanted to watch more of our webcam sessions."

"Hell! Do you think I'm the only guy who probably taped that? Not even." He chuckles.

The thought never occurred to Caleb or Molly.

"Yeah, but they might never bribe us like you. Maybe they aren't as cruel Dude."

""Maybe. Maybe not. You do realize it wasn't that hard to write down every chatter's ID in that room right? Easy enough to message them and compare thoughts."

Molly whines nasally.

Caleb holds his grip on her shoulders more firmly and whispers, "Relax."

"Dude, come on. This is a one time thing. If you bribe us afterwards I'll just bring my Dad into this. You WON'T like him. He has pull in pretty big places."

"I'm shivering in my boots. If I were wearing any. You think this artwork is cheap? I think I might know a few folks myself. Now, if we're done threatening each other with testosterone let's get down to business." He grips the waistband of his sweats and drops them to the floor. Standing upright he was totally nude. Under his overhanging belly dangled a six inch hard on.

"Take that shirt off." He growls.

Molly quakes under Caleb's grip. She wanted to resist and run.

"Please Caleb. No."

His grip twists her in step to face him. He then cupped his hands around her throat, his thumbs lifting her chin to face him.

"You have to do this Molly. He's right. We don't have any options. He wins."

She lets tears fall. In a bold move Caleb leans down and licks the salty streaks from her face then kisses her forehead. She loved his emotion. Then she felt her shirt glide off of her shoulders and down her arms. Claude had claimed it from behind her.

Caleb winked at her to be brave and offered a whispered, "I got this."

She then felt Claude step closer and drag her away from Caleb by her hand. She reluctantly followed behind him stepping out of her fallen shirt at her ankles. He took her into his bedroom and escorts her in. Claude then turned to eye Caleb. He quickly points in three directions. Caleb had failed to notice that Claude had surveillance cameras all over his condo. Caleb's heart sank. He would know his every move.

Chuckling Claude shut the door and locked it.

Caleb would need another strategy to beat this guy.

"Such a beautiful body you have." Claude tenderly trails his fingertips down Molly's arms.

Shivering dramatically at his touch, she realized she was also battling her ticklishness. It felt wrong, very wrong. Yet, she did like the sensation.

"Turn around and face me." He instructs.

Doing so Molly lowered her eyes shamefully. His right hand lifts her chin forcing her gaze.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to satisfy me."

His words were stern yet warm.

"If I must." She trembles.

"You must."

Pointing at his feet she takes the hint and drops to her knees. His hand then graced her hair.

"Lick my balls."

Cringing she builds enough courage to lower her mouth to wearily reach into his scrotum. Her tongue touches his flesh and a tear forms. She knew she had no choice, just get it over with. This led to her tongue fully engulfing his sagging balls. His dick wagged on her forehead as she did his bidding.

Claude eyeballed his ceiling at her tongues activity.

"That feels wonderful. You have talent Young Lady."

She nibbles at him while whispering, "Thank you."

"Trail that tongue up my cock and suck on it."

She doesn't feel like resisting any further. It needed to be done so she could go home and vomit. Or commit suicide. Or both.

Lifting her face her tongue glides along his foreskin until it reaches the crown. After a warm nuzzle to gather her nerve she deep throats his cock and feeds on it like a warrior slut.

"That's the way to do it. Good girl." His hand returns to her head long enough to force guide her throat to claim him even deeper. He then face fucked her. Her hands gripping his hips without digging nails in. She went along for the ride while Claude smirked at a well placed camera above his bed. It captured the entire room.

Feeling the need to move on he let go of her and nudged her from her quest. She withdrew in a spatter of coughed up saliva. Her eyes betrayed her.

"Well now! An unexpected look of loss. Were you enjoying yourself?"

Molly tries to lie by lowering her eyes. He creased his brow at her behavior.

Motioning her with a snapped finger to gain her eye contact he mentally orders her to her feet. Crawling to catch balance she faces him. He pulls her into a gentle hug. This too was unexpected behavior. The big Meany was showing tenderness. She reluctantly hugged back. His belly was a nice pillow she thought. Molly again felt like throwing up. Not at his gross body but at her consideration that this was actually fun.

"To the bed. Lay down on your back. Spread your legs. Play for me."

She turns and shuffles to his king sized bed and lay flat at the edge of his mattress. Eying him she took steps further and pulled her ankles behind her head before rolling her palms toward her vibrant pussy.

"Now that's something. Very special in did. You wanted to impress me didn't you?"

She merely pouts and teases her clit with her right hands index finger. Her opposite hand tantalized her hole peeling it aside to share its inner pinkness.

Claude became mesmerized.

Outside the bedroom Caleb sat on a sofa and pulled out his cell. As dead as it was he looked up the numbers of Wyatt, Jim, and his brother before it went dead. Entering them into Molly's cell. Then he put his own cell away before beginning to text. It was obvious he needed his friends.

To his surprise the cell lost signal.

"What the hell?"

Standing he stepped toward the French doors of his balcony. Outside he should get a better signal. The door was locked. It needed a key to be unlocked. Caleb was feeling trapped. How in the hell could this guy anticipate his every move? Claude was too smart for his own good.

Even his computer desk was empty of the computer he saw there the night before. A note read, "Nice try Kid."

Growling under his breath Caleb walked over to the bedroom door to listen in. He heard Molly moaning. It was a symphony of delight.

"Fuck! She sounds like she's loving it." His thoughts ran rampant. For a rare moment he actually felt jealous. It faded fast.

Inside the bedroom Claude dipped his erection inside her coiled body. Her ankles held firmly by the girl under him. He observed his dick slipping in to hide then slither back into the light. Each entrance made Molly whisper, "Again."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12