Molly Gets Taken Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell delicious" Judi whispered huskily, "I can't wait to taste your juices, all mixed up with David's thick spray."

Molly was quickly getting an education, her sister was going to suck David's cum out of her pussy. Molly felt her sister's mouth taking the plunge, her tongue digging deep, scooping out the thick cum David had gushed into her, it felt so wonderful, as Judi eagerly licked, sucked, swallowed, over and over, eager to get as much cum as possible out of her sister's pink folds. The mingled taste of her sister's juices and David's cum was like nectar of the gods, and Judi licked out all that her probing tongue could reach, until she flopped back on the bed, breathing heavily, savoring the last taste of those mingled juices.

Molly looked at her sister sprawled out, her legs apart, her bare, smooth pussy lips spread slightly, letting Molly see right into her sister's inner pinkness, and Molly felt her mouth go dry, her breathing speed up. My god, Judi looked so sexy, she wanted to do the same to Judi, and she quickly inserted herself in the spread of Judi's thighs, smelling the heady essence of her sister in heat. Judi opened her eyes, expecting to see David, and was pleasantly surprised to see Molly getting set to jump into the incest pool with her. She felt Molly's fingers spread her lips, and she started to lap at Judi's labial lips, tasting the juices of her sister, getting an erotic bolt of pleasure from the taste, so delicious, so tasty, and she was eager for more. Her tongue started to probe, deep, sweeping licks that made Judi's pussy quiver with excitement. Molly loved the taste of her sister's pink center, so delicious, so tasty, and she was eager for more. Judi reached down, wound her fingers into Molly's short shag cut, and caressing her head, whispered encouragement to Molly.

"Oh yes Moll baby, lick me. Mmmm, feels so good, lick me, baby, slide a finger up me, and finger my pussy while you lick me, oh yes, just like that, mmmm."

Molly slid one, then two fingers up Judi fiery, wet well, feeling the clamp of her sister's vagina gripping at her fingers. Judi's clit had risen out of its hooded canopy, standing up, rock hard, pink and erect, Judi's clit was more prominent than Molly's, and Molly was excited by the bigger clit that her sister had, she surrounded that hard pleasure bud, licking at it, sucking, running her tongue in circles around that straining joy button.

"Yes, oh my god yes, there, right there, oh fuck, unnh, unnh, gonna, gonna, yes, yes, yes, cumming, cumming, FUCK!"

Judi's voice rose to a shriek, and her pussy let go, her clit throbbing wildly, her pussy spasming and clenching at Molly's fingers, her pussy juicing wildly, giving Molly a big mouthful of her girl juices, Molly decided she liked the taste of Judi's cum as much as David's cum, and she eagerly gulped down her sister's juices, keeping her mouth right there, eager to lick every drop out of Judi's pussy.

David's cock had risen back up, and Judi noticed, grinned, and motioned him over. She put her head right next to Molly and told David what she wanted.

"Jerk that big beautiful cock, stroke it, think about how it felt to fuck Molly's virginity away, then blow your spunk all over us, we want a juicy, squirting facial!"

David eagerly did so, grasping his cock with his fingertips, and stroking his cock, the head popped up from his foreskin, shiny and pink, and Molly and Judi grinned up at him, licking their lips, urging him on.

"Yeah, look at Moll's face, she's gonna get her first facial, stroke that big beauty, and gush it all over us!" Judi growled, "Use our faces for cum shot target practice!"

"Stoke that hard cock, spray your load all over Judi's sexy face, hose us down with that hard prick!" Molly cooed.

He could feel his balls start to move, starting to pull up tight. The sight of his girlfriend and her sister, totally naked, faces turned up to his prick, eager for his spray, and encouraging him on, took him up, and up and up...until...he felt his cock start to sizzle, as his cum bolted up the inside of his shaft.

"Fuck, oh fuck, cumming, fuck cumming, FUCK YEAH!"

He growled with pleasure as he felt the burning tingles of orgasm shooting up and down his cock, and he aimed his cock. His first squirt arced out, splattering against Molly's cheek, crossing over her open mouth, and ending up on her other cheek, the next shot gushed all over Judi's lips, he fired another shot that splattered across both their faces, the visual turn-on of seeing their faces taking his load drove him on.

Molly felt the splash of his cum against her cheek, mouth, and other cheek, David's cock was pumping and spurting, she felt more of his hot white cum hitting her face, she opened one eye, looked at her sister, and saw Judi getting a juicy facial. He blew a final squirt across their necks, he loved to give a pearl necklace, as he stroked out the last few drops.

Molly and Judi turned their faces to each other, kissing wildly, licking up the sticky trails of cum, mashing their mouths together, their tongues slick with cum, sharing juicy, spunk filled kisses, as they shared the rich bounty of David's cock, until, exhausted, David joined them as they fell into a happy, satisfied heap.

12