Molly is Finally Shared

Story Info
Molly gets fucked while her boyfriend watched.
2.9k words
4.45
27.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Think of the prettiest nineteen year old, blonde haired, blue eyed woman you ever saw. Now make her just a little bit "emo". Left ear pierced three times. Heavy eye-liner carefully applied with an aggressive flick. Long legs and a short skirt, but with chunky boots rather than heels. As far as personality goes, everyone quickly learns that she is fiercely independent most of the time, but a few people also get to learn that she is totally submissive in bed. That's Molly, a whole bag of contradictions. A beautiful enigma.

Her boyfriend, Alex, is at least ten years older. Typically well dressed in the kind of suits you can't buy off the rack. He carried cash and he had a money clip. It always seemed like an amount that you just can't take out of the bank without calling in advance. He comes across as confident, but not arrogant. Always polite, always generous. All Molly's friends think he is amazing; her mum loves him. When Molly's friends are around, after a couple of glasses of wine her mum makes jokes about how loud Molly is in bed when he stays over, and the time she saw him naked in the kitchen when he had gone to get a glass of water in the middle of the night.

Molly had met him nearly a year ago, on a girls night out in a little bar. Everytime one of them ordered drinks the barman wouldn't take their money, because Alex had said all their drinks were to go on his tab. When they tried to thank him he just smiled and nodded. He left before them without saying a word, but he had asked the barman to pass Molly a note with his phone number on. Just his number. She messaged him that night, met him for lunch the next day, spent the night with him a few days later.

Alex was the first guy to ever let her explore herself in bed. She asked him to tie her down. To let her fantasise he was forcing her and to put his hands on her throat (although he had been curiously reticent about that and would never really squeeze the way she wanted). He was the first guy to make her cum just by fucking her because of the fantasies he played along with. He was the first guy she talked to about her idea of being with more than one man at the same time. Just the other day they had been in bed and she had been so, so close to messaging this guy, Ben, and asking him to come round and fuck her while Alex watched. Ben had been obsessed with her for years. One night in his place they had been watching TV and he kissed her. She had gone with it and had even started to give him a blow-job, but they had been disturbed and nothing else had ever happened. She had described that night to Alex while stroking him, telling him how big Ben was, how he messaged her constantly saying he wanted to fuck her. How she sometimes replied. How she sometimes imagined Alex watching her riding him while she played with herself.

It was Saturday night and they were getting a taxi into town. Molly was wearing a short black dress that only just came down far enough to cover the bare, pale skin of her thighs above the top of her stockings. Even while he was casually making small talk with the driver, Alex's left hand slowly ran up her leg and under her dress, which then rode up exposing the top of her stockings and the start of the straps that ran up to her suspender belt. His thumb traced the pattern of the lace that covered her pussy while his hand rested on her thigh. Molly pushed her head back into the seat and kept her eyes on the driver's mirror, trying to work out if he could see. She hoped he could. But all too soon they were pulling up at the bar and she had to adjust her dress and climb out.

The bar was full of her friends and people she knew from college. Molly was popular, and everyone liked Alex. She sat on a stool at a high table in the corner and there was a constant stream of people fussing around her. Alex was here and there, talking to the manager of the bar, the security guard, making conversation at the bar. The drinks kept arriving and so did Molly's best friend, Beth, whose first contribution was to tell her to pull her dress down because she was flashing her stockings. 

While they are chatting and laughing, Molly noticed Ben walk in with some of his friends. For some reason Beth beckoned him over and after he gets himself a drink he come to the table. Beth immediately leaves Molly alone with him. The music seems to get a little louder, just loud enough he has to lean quite close to her ear to talk to her and she can feel his breath. He's a good looking guy, athletic, with a dark-blue t-shirt fitted deliberately tight around his biceps. He didn't waste s lot of time with small talk.

"You look good babe. But not as good as you did in the photo you sent me the other night".

They had been texting a few evenings ago, and, a little turned on by his insistence he would fuck her better than Alex, Molly had sent him a selfie she took in the mirror in her bedroom, coincidentally wearing the exact same lingerie she was wearing tonight. A new set that Alex had bought her.

"Although..." he paused and she saw him look down at her legs. Her skirt had ridden up again. He ran a finger over the exposed bare skin of her thighs.

"You really, really need to finish that blowjob babe. And then we really, really need to fuck."

It was of course exactly at that moment Alex walked up behind them and put three drinks down on the table. Somehow he had found out what draft beer Ben was drinking. Ben quickly withdrew his hand from her leg. Neither he or Molly could tell what Alex had seen or heard. Ben said thanks for the drink and tried to excuse himself, but Alex made him stay, setting him back into his stool with a rather firm hand on his shoulder. It really wasn't up for debate. The drinks kept coming until about an hour later when Beth came over to see if Molly and Alex wanted to call it a night and go back to her house. No one else was home and she was keen to have some company. She and Molly went to the restroom and when they came back Molly noticed Alex and Ben in close conversation, looking at something on Alex's phone. She didn't think too much about it and the three of them started to say their goodbyes. She leaned to kiss Ben on the cheek and he turned his head just enough to catch the corner of her mouth. As he hugged her one of his hands ran over the curve of her ass. 

Back at Beth's there were more drinks but no one was drinking with much enthusiasm. Beth insisted 

that Molly and Alex stay over in the spare room, promising to make breakfast in the morning. 

"Feel free to fuck. I haven't gotten anything for weeks, so I can get myself off listening to you two!" 

Molly knew that was only a half joke, and the idea of Beth fingering herself while listening to Alex fuck her wasn't the worst she'd ever heard. She stood a little unsteadily and went upstairs whilst Alex said he'd get some water and follow her up. He was typing on his phone but she didn't think twice about it. He was long enough downstairs that Molly was undressed down to her lingerie by the time he came into the room, and she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

He pushed the door back but didn't try to close it completely and then without even saying a word, Alex's hands were on Molly's throat, pushing her back onto the bed. He kissed her deeply.

"I fucking love you," he told her, his breath warming her lips, and she put a hand on the back of his head and kissed him even harder.

Alex undid his tie one-handed and then took the pocket handkerchief from his jacket. Pulling away from her, he folded the handkerchief into a multi-layered rectangle, laid it over her eyes and fixed it in place tightly with his tie. It was a very effective if makeshift blindfold.

"Tell me," he whispered in her ear as he hands slid down her back to the clasp of her bra, "if I said it would turn me on, would you fuck Ben tonight?" The straps of the bra slid down her arms and he gently pushed her back onto the bed.

"Yes." Molly's hands moved subconsciously to her own breasts. "I want to watch and see how hard you get when he fucks me."

Alex carefully unclipped her stockings from the suspender belt and Molly lifted her ass so he could take off her thong, then she watched him re-attaching her stockings. She loved the feel of his touch on the bare skin of her upper thighs. Her pussy was almost completely shaven, with just a thin line of short black stubble that she called her landing strip. He circled her clit with just one finger, very gently. She pushed her hips towards him, her breasts squeezed tightly in her own hands.

"How much do you want him right now?"

"So much babe," she answered, her neck arching backwards as pressed a lit harder on her clit. "I need him to fuck me while you and Beth watch." She moaned softly. "I remember having his dick in mouth. I want it again. So much."

"If I invited him to come do you think he would?" Alex pushed a finger deep into her pussy and she groaned loudly.

"Yes. He wants to fuck me. He told me tonight."

Although Molly didn't realise it just yet, Ben was stood a few steps behind Alex. Beth had let him in, assured him this was a real invitation and taken him silently upstairs. He was naked: watching Molly and listening to her, brave enough to be there in the odd situation because of the drinks, and how much he fancied Molly. Beth's right hand was closed around his dick, slowly stroking it. He was as big as Molly had told Beth he was, and he felt thick in her palm. Beth had already run her hands over his abdomen, admiring his fairly well defined muscles. Not a six-pack it was an aspiring four-pack.

Alex put a hand under each of Molly's armpits half-lifted, half-pushed her up the bed. Then he moved off the bed, stepped back and motioned Ben forward.

"Pretend he's here. Tell Ben how much you want him to fuck you."

"Please Ben," Molly moaned, "Please fuck me. I think about you all the time. Please Ben. I want you." Her legs were open and two fingers on her right hand were massaging her clit. "Please."

Ben was now kneeling between her open legs, his hands either side of her body. Alex watched him angle his body so he could push his dick into her pussy. Alex stepped to the side of the bed and held out a hand, telling Ben to wait. Alex pushed the blindfold back and she was suddenly looking Ben full in the fact, just a few inches from her own. She gasped and turned towards Alex.

"It's up to you babe. If you want him, you can have him, if you don't, he'll leave now." He reached out and touched her cheek very gently. "If you want him to fuck you, tell him to."

Molly held his gaze for just a fraction of a second then looked back to Ben. "Fuck me Ben, oh god please fuck me."

Ben guided his cock into her and Molly pushed her hips forward to meet him. She took nearly all of him on the first movement, and every bit on the second attempt. She had always thought about how thick he felt in her mouth when she had closed her lips around his cock, and imagined how he would feel in her pussy. He felt incredible. Ben hooked one arm behind each of her knees and pushed her legs up towards her shoulders. Somehow that seemed to result in him going even deeper inside him. With every thrust now a deep moan was forced from her lips. It wasn't that Ben was very much longer than Alex, although she could tell the difference in length too, it was the girth she noticed the most. His forehead pressed against hers, the eyes locked and so very close.

"You feel so good," she told him. "So fucking good." Their mouths were almost touching but Ben held his head back just a little and their tongues flicked against each other. He switched rhythm, going more slowly but much harder. Pulling out almost completely, so the head of his cock was barely inside her, then slamming it back inside. Her whole body was arching against him, her fingernails digging into his back.

"Fuck me like that. Fuck me just like that," she groaned, almost begging him. "I've wanted you so fucking much Ben."

In truth, Molly had for these few minutes forgotten about Alex, and about Beth. Remembering she was something like the star in her own play, she looked past Ben for her boyfriend. Her gaze found him just off to the side of the bed, where he had a prime view. He was sat back in a high-backed chair, shirt gone, trousers unbuttoned and unzipped, one of his hands on the back of Beth's head as she sucked the head of his cock. Beth was leaning in from the side at an angle that meant she could still watch the bed. Molly watched them as she took Ben again and again, and she saw Beth's lips glide down Alex's cock, perhaps forced by his hand, but without resistance. Beth loved giving head.

"He feels so good babe," she told Alex. Her body shuddered as some deep nerve was stimulated and her mouth hung open. Her moan was silent but the pleasure was obvious. Alex adjusted her left leg so it was over his shoulder, her right leg flexed and pushed against her chest. Ben's changed pace once again, getting faster but still just as hard. He talked to Molly for the first time.

"You love this cock don't you?"

Molly nodded. "You feel so good. I love it."

"How much did you think about sucking me? He was fucking her really hard now and it was difficult for her to speak between moans.

"I thought about it all the time."

"Do you like you boyfriend watching you get fucked?"

Molly nodded. "So much."

Ben pulled out of her and quickly rolled her onto her stomach, positioning her so she was facing Alex and Beth, lying more across the bed than length ways. She saw Alex looking right into her eyes as Ben pushed inside her from behind, hard. This was her favourite position and she was convinced her eyes must have rolled back into her head as she took him. Her hands were gripping the sheets tightly. He felt so good. Just like she knew he would. Knowing she was being watched was heightening every feeling. She had never experienced anything like this. She wanted it to carry on but she wanted the explosion of unadulterated pleasure that was building.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me hard, fuck me hard," she begged, "harder, please". Ben obliged, at the same time pulling her hair so she couldn't bury her face in the sheets.

"Tell your boyfriend you want me to cum in you."

"I want him to." She watched Alex's face and she knew he was close. Beth was kneeling there, more or less passive now, mouth open, tongue occasionally brushing Alex's dick as he stroked himself vigorously. Molly's face was the image of ecstasy. "I want him to cum in me." She tilted her head against the force Ben was applying to her hair, enjoying the jolt of pain. "Cum in me Ben," she told him. "I need you to, I want you to. Please cum in me. Please. Please Ben."

Molly felt Ben's two hands tight on her hips, his weight pressing her to the bed, his thrusting relentlessly fast.

She looked at Alex. "I love you so fucking much." She moaned loudly. "I love you so much," Molly repeated. "He's going to make me cum. Watch him cum in me." Her head lolled forward for a moment. "Cum on her face while you watch me. Watch me. Watch me."

That was a much as Molly could manage as her body tightened and shuddered. She was saying Ben's name over and over and she felt him jerk and break his rhythm, felt him cumming inside her. She was almost screaming Ben's name as she watched Alex's face contort as he shot cum across Beth's face and into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Ben, make me cum," she pressed her face into the bed but her screams were barely stifled. "I'm cumming. Ben. Ben. Ben. Ben."

There wasn't quite a moment of silence, because the heavy breathing of Molly, Ben and Alex was more than audible. Beth was still kneeling, with no attempt made to wipe the cum from her face. She looked around the room.

"Someone better be planning to fuck me!"