Molly’s adventures: New neighbors

Story Info
Fred the sissy moves in next door. Timeline included.
4.3k words
4.48
4.7k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
73 Followers

Please read my other Molly stories for more background, no particular order.

Any mistakes are mine but in my defense I have tried to get editorial assistance several times but to no avail and English is not my first or second language. Spell and grammar check mostly set to US or Australian English.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 years of age or older. Please do NOT read if you don't like femdom, oral sex, cream pie (pussy and anal), anal play, caning, domination, submission, denial, or masturbation. You may also come across various elements of kink and BDSM. Some or all of these elements may appear in different stories in this story arch.

Copyright: Author

***

Molly had just ridden her bike home from cleaning for Helga and Nick. It was another hot humid day in South Queensland and she could feel her hair expand under the bike helmet. She had given the old man quite the show when she was cleaning the kitchen floor. Going down on all fours in front of him to clean around the fridge might have been too much. Couldn't give the old man a heart attack. Though his trophy wife might not mind. She was sure he had at least a semi erection when he made it for the study. Probably to masturbate. Something she was definitely going to do when home.

There was a removal truck in front of the house next to hers. It had been empty for a while as the relatives were deciding on what to do with the house. Old Ms Victoria Smith had not left them much but that didn't stop them from fighting over the spoils. Too bad Ms Smith and her lesbian lover, Kate, could never tie the knot legally now that would really have pissed the relies off as it was her lesbian partner was thrown out with nothing. They even kept a lot of her stuff and told her she had never owned anything. Molly had seen them throw a lot of it in a skip they hired. Over a few nights Molly and a few neighbors made sure to retrieve most of the stuff and get it to Kate. The old photo albums had been the best find.

***

Fred could not believe that he was moving to this dump of a neighborhood. Why did his dad put all of their investments, and more, into a safe high return investment. Surely, an oxymoron if there ever was one. Lost everything. They did. At least he had a secure place at his university being on a music scholarship. That was lucky but now he'd have to travel every day for hours. He wondered if he'd live to worry about such things in this hood. I will probably be mugged, raped and killed before the week is out. And who is that staring at me from the house next door.

Molly was checking out who she believed to be the new neighbor or at least one of them. He just stood there watching the removalists carry stuff into the house. He was skinny and dressed in expensive clothes. Molly wondered what a rich kid was doing moving in next door. Maybe he was just helping, eh, no, managing the move. She smiled. Those soft hands had never seen hard work. Probably didn't know which way to turn a screwdriver to tighten a screw. But maybe she was being unfair.

Molly walked up to Fred and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello."

Fred jumped. He had just been thinking about upcoming exams and if he should bother studying for them as he might be dead soon. "Ahh." He turned around composing himself. "Hello."

"I'm Molly. Your new neighbor by the looks of it, right?"

"Yes, you are right. I am Fred. Nice to meet you."

"No worries, if you don't need to be moving stuff in then you might like a cold drink. I just came back from work and need a drink."

"Eh." Fred wasn't sure but being polite won over. "Yes, please."

"Molly put her bike away and then led the way up the steps onto the veranda and then into her house."

Fred could not help checking out her ass. It was tight and hot. He wished he could feel it and fuck it and yes maybe even have a butt like that.

Molly led him into the kitchen where she turned around and said: "What would you like? Water, juice, cold tea, beer, or soft drink?"

Fred only just managed to lift his eyes from her ass in time. "Water please."

Molly got the combined water jug and filter out of the fridge and poured them both some water.

Fred got worried about the water and the glasses. Would these low SES people know how to clean glasses and what work she had been doing. Where her hands clean. His mum would not have been fussy but he had this from his dad's side of the family. Apparently his mum had never been good enough for his dad.

The water tasted nice and cold.

"So your family is moving in?" They walked into the living room where they sat down. Molly in the big sofa and Fred in one of the big chairs. The window was open and there was a bit of a breeze.

"Yes, just me and my mum and dad. My older sister is down south in Brisbane where she lives with her husband."

"What brings your family to this suburb? Judging by the cut of your cloth you are a class or two above it."

"That obvious?"

"Yes."

"Well my dad..." and before Fred knew it he had told this stranger the crux of the how and why they moved. Through the open window Fred could hear that his mum and dad had turned up.

Fred thanked Molly for the hospitality and went to see them.

Molly smiled. She could see Fred's dad talking to him and looking over towards her house from where Fred had come. Looked like Fred was already in trouble for hanging with the local riff raff. She had noticed Fred checking out her ass and she had checked his cock out when they sat down but as far as she could tell he was not packing a surprise. Fuck she felt horny. She needed a cock. She wondered if she should fuck Nick.

***

A few days later Molly was watching a taped AFL game and her lamb curry had been the best yet. She had been working more hours than usual and was exhausted. She fell asleep post game watching some movie. When she woke up it was still only 11PM. There was finally a nice breeze coming through the window. She turned off the VCR, the TV and the lights in the living room and went to do the dishes.

When she came back into the living room to get her glass she saw an interesting sight. Her living room window faced Fred's family's house and more specifically his bedroom. Molly could see him sitting at his desk topless enjoying the breeze - well not quite topless. He was wearing a women's bra. Nice one Fred, Molly thought and smiled. This could be interesting. Just then it got more interesting as Fred stood up to get a book from his bookcase. He was wearing matching women's knickers. A nice floral bra and knickers. He had a nice body too but no erection. Maybe he taped his cock away, she wondered. Tomorrow was Saturday and she would be working at the gym but she might just pay Fred a visit in the afternoon and maybe play dress up.

***

Molly's morning at the gym flew by. She did everything from accounts to dealing with blocked toilets and showers. Years ago the gym had almost gone belly up during a local economic downturn with houses not selling or going cheap as various services left the neighborhood. Apparently her uncle Bob had been instrumental in making sure that the gym and some other services remained, some community owned. Her uncle's standing in the local community had benefited her but she had to keep up with the expectations as well. Plus, after his death many expected her to take over all the things that he had done. And try she did. Just as well that Bob had left her his little book of contacts and told her all about the different ones. So far all she had contacted had been happy to help. Favors owed to her uncle clearly transcended death.

***

Fred could see Molly come home from work. His cock getting hard as he watched her tight shorts riding up her tight ass. She took her bike inside as usual. Fred slit his hand down into his shorts and touched himself through the knickers as he thought about her taking a shower.

He was about to cum in the knickers when the doorbell rang. He was home alone as his parents had gone for a cheap date weekend away to try and improve their marriage.

Molly stood on the doorstep and looked past him as she asked with her usual disarming smile. "Mind if I shower at yours, mine seems to be broken and it is not easy to get parts for a shower system late on a Saturday." Fred noted that she had not said anything about getting a plumber, could she really fix plumbing herself.

"Eh, okay, come in."

"Sure your dad will not mind?" Molly had not needed many conversations with Fred's dad to know what he thought about her and her 'type' as he would probably say rather than just say it out directly, limited education and low social standing.

"No, they are away for the weekend."

"Beautiful." Molly walked in and made her way to the shower room. She had been a guest in this house many times when Victoria and Kate had lived there.

"Just grab a clean towel from the cupboard."

"Sure will."

Fred really had to make a big effort not to try and peek at her or keep masturbating but he did listen to her in the shower for a bit before going back to his room.

There was a knock on Fred's door.

Fred opened and there was Molly with a white towel round her body and one trying to tame her long curly and now wet hair.

"I am so silly. I forgot to bring a change of clothes."

"Ah, sure I got some jogging pants and t-shirts."

"I was hoping for some underwear."

"I could find some of my mum's, sure she will not notice."

"I am sure you are sure."

"Eh."

"I was more after some of your underwear - the floral kind - maybe a G-string?"

"I eh."

"You eh, I saw you through your window the other day. Take off your shorts and show me what you are wearing today."

"You are not going to tell anyone?"

"Don't worry so much, show me."

Fred pulled down his shorts. His knickers didn't disappoint. Purple lace knickers, not much lace or knickers really as they only just kept his small cock in check. More like an oversized clit than a cock, Molly thought but then maybe he is a grower rather than a shower.

Molly went over to Fred and stroked his cock through the knickers. Fred moaned with pleasure but while his cock got hard it didn't get much bigger. Molly stopped before Fred could cum smacking his ass.

"Nice ass. Now where are my knickers and bra?"

Fred went over to a cupboard. His face was rather red as he brought out a pink shoe box that had been hidden at the back of the cupboard. He put it on his bed and started going through it.

"What size are you?"

"About 8-10." Molly was now looking over his shoulder at the contents of the pink box she had dropped the towels without Fred noticing. She reached round and started rubbing his cock through his knickers again. Fred froze, not wanting this moment to be over ever.

Molly stopped rubbing and squished his cock. "Find anything?"

"Yeeees."

Molly let go of his cock. "Show me."

Fred turned around with a matching black bra and knickers but seeing Molly naked he came right there and then in front of her into the knickers. He went to grab at his cock but then didn't want to use his hands as he was handing Molly the underwear at the same time.

"Fuck."

"Well fucking it isn't." Said Molly and took the underwear from Fred. "Don't move while I put this one. Do you have a skirt, shorts or t-shirt I can borrow?

Fred tried to point to his cupboard and upstairs.

"Take your dirty knickers off." Fred did.

"Put them in your mouth."

"But."

"No but, I want you to suck them clean while I go find some clothes. And stay right there or if you like you can sit at your desk and study."

Molly could not believe it. Fred took the cum covered knickers off and put them into his mouth. There was a grimace but he was sucking on the knickers."

Molly milked a bit more cum from his cock and rubbed it under Fred's nose. "Make sure to get the full sensory load." Molly said smiling and went to look for some clothes.

While she looked for clothes she used the opportunity to do a bit of snooping. No she was not a thief but she needed to know her neighbors better and Fred clearly would need some help be it weeks or years from now. He might like girls but there was clearly more to it. Fred's dad didn't look or sound like the most tolerant guy in the world.

Upstairs she examined the different clothing options and settled for a nice white and blue dress that matched the underwear, well anything goes with black as they used to say. Then she did a bit of snooping in the bed side drawers and under the marital bed. The dad's porn was boring and the mum's toys were, well, she hadn't expected to find a butt plug. Nice one Fred's mum. And boy did she have a lot of vibrators. Molly wondered if Fred took after his father in the size and girth of cock department or if he was yet another wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of a man.

When Molly came downstairs again Fred was studying. He still had the cum under his nose and was sucking on the knickers.

"Nice and clean, I hope." Said Molly. "You can go wash the knickers now."

When Fred came back he still had cum under his nose. "You can wash your face too." Wow, he was obedient.

***

Molly could not sleep. It was just too hot and humid, well the ceiling fan was doing a good job on her only-covered-with-a-sheet naked body but it wasn't just the air temperature. She felt so horny. Fuck Molly could not believe how good it had been to get her asshole licked and kissed. She just had to have this again. On tap would be good. Fred would do it. Oh, if only she could get Nancy to come and visit. She could introduce her to anilingus. She moved to the edge of the bed, reached under it for one of her sports bags. The one with her favorite sex toys. She got the Japanese clover clamps out and attached them to her nipples. Lying on her stomach with her b size tits hanging off the edge of the pillow she pulled on the chain connecting the two clamps with her right hand while her left went to find her happy place. She moved down pulling on the clamps as she did and pushing her breasts into the pillow. Her left hand was edging her and not touching her clit. Fuck if only Nancy was here to lick her asshole or Mary. Maybe she could collar Fred and pull him into her ass, training him to lick it nice and good. Molly thought about the camping trip and how it felt to please Nancy and her aunt Mary. Her left hand delivered and as it did so did her right hand pulling the clover clamps off her nipples. Her mind felt like she had blown a fuse. Happy post orgasm sleep followed with dreams of hot sex.

In the morning Molly got up. She had an interesting pattern on her left tit. Apparently she had ended up sleeping on one of the clamps and part of the chain. The pattern was kind of hot.

***

Molly got to know Fred better as time passed. He loved the freedom in her house where he could walk around in women's clothes as much as he liked and study. However, Molly had given him strict instructions not to masturbate and he kept to that. He just could not lie to Molly without her knowing.

They made sure that he could not be seen from his house just in case one of his parents came home but his dad and mum were working full time so there was little change of that.

Molly also started to get Fred to clean and work on domestic duties. When she discovered that he had green thumbs Fred started working on the garden. The garden was secluded and Molly made him work in the nude or only wearing knickers.

When Fred had been good at his work and study Molly would reward him.

Fred loved licking Molly's pussy as a reward as she sat on the couch. He told her she tasted like strawberries. Sometimes Molly would push him down towards her asshole and tell him to lick it. Fred loved these moments. It was a disgusting and humiliating act but one he did gladly as he was being told to do it and it was his duty to do as he was told.

There was also the matter of his punishment. Molly would spank and caned him. It should hurt, and it did, but it also felt so good and the afterglow was just wonderful. Fred didn't like to misbehave so he was glad Molly gave him maintenance caning as she called it.

***

One day, Molly was riding her bike home after working for the mature couple and her knickers and shorts were soaked with cum and pussy juices. It wasn't until she was on the way home that she remembered that Fred was coming over. Her smile got even bigger. Well today Fred would be served strawberries with cream.

When she got to her house Fred was already on the veranda waiting.

"Got a special treat for you today." Molly said as she put her bike away and hurried to the door."

"Okay."

"Get undressed." Molly said as soon as she opened the door.

She got on the sofa and Fred was undressed in a flash. Molly wondered if his clothes had any buttons left. They didn't bother with the curtains as it was not that late in the day yet.

"You sure you want what I have on offer?"

"Yes, of course, I love the taste of your pussy and ass."

"What if I have some strawberry flavored cream?"

"If that is what you want to offer me." Fred knew what she must have done. He wondered who she might have fucked but they had clearly cum in her. He had only ever tasted his own cum before. Never someone else's.

"Come here then my cuckold cream eater."

Fred got on his knees and started licking. She tasted divine and though the cream was a bit bitter his humiliation was enough to keep him going.

Molly stroked his hair and thanked her lucky stars. Every woman should have at least one submissive male to serve her.

The cream flowed and Fred kept up and licked and sucked it out of her. Anything that dripped down towards her ass he caught as well with his tongue and mouth.

Molly used her fingers to cum as Fred licked her asshole clean of sweat and cum.

Most of the cum had already leaked into her knickers as she rode home so she stuffed them into Fred's mouth. "Clean 'em."

"Now, would you like a chocolate cream pie?" Molly asked as she recovered from her orgasm and watched Fred suck on her knickers.

"Sure." Fred mumbled unsure as he sat on the floor in front of her.

"Okay. I know from the first day you saw me that my ass has always been your favorite."

"Yes."

"Well now is your chance. You can fuck my asshole and cum in it but then you have to eat it out. Now go and get the lube and some chocolate from the fridge."

Fred was faster than the wind and before long he was sucking on chocolate and lube and using his tongue to push the cold chocolate pieces and lube into her asshole.

Molly loved the feeling of his tongue on her asshole and now in her asshole and it was so nice just to kneel like this on the soft carpet spreading her legs.

She almost came again but then told Fred to fuck her. Molly had never been fucked up the ass before by a real cock. She had played with butt plugs and dildos and even strap on but never the real thing. The real thing was always attached to idiots that could not be trusted or controlled. Fred could be controlled.

Fred put lube on his cock and pushed against her asshole that was already slippery with lube and melted chocolate. He almost came as his cock touched her ass. He had to push her down and pulled her ass cheeks aside to get his hard but small cock close to her opening. There it was in. Just. He could hardly pull back at all or his cock would leave her asshole. Molly could hardly feel his cock but didn't say anything.

Fred came. He was almost crying. It had been more than a week since Molly had last allowed him to cum.

Fred was lying on the floor recovering from fucking and fulling Molly's asshole. He saw Molly's ass hover over him. He opened his mouth and received his chocolate and cream dessert.

AlonThor
AlonThor
73 Followers
12