Molly's Labours Pt. 02

Story Info
Molly has her second task.
4.5k words
4.5
4.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly's Labour's - Task 2- The Marriott

Molly, clad in a figure-hugging one-piece black 'fuck-me' dress, walked into the room at the hotel. It was a large double room. Three small webcams had been set up. She had ignored the reception desk and walked straight the stairs. The male receptionist essentially ignored her and had not attempted to stop her.

'Act like one of the guest's' she thought.

On the table, in front of a large mirror, was a sleek, expensive looking laptop. The screen was live, and a message popped up on the screen. Molly closed the door.

UNDRESS.

Molly looked at the nearest webcam and shook her head.

UNDRESS NOW.

Molly weighed her options. Her editor knew where she was. Her phone had it's Google 'trace' on. The taxi-driver, in which she had arrived, had been given twenty quid to telephone her editor. Finally, Molly's friend from the office, Micky, had trailed her to the hotel and he'd be watching. Every pre-caution had been taken.

She hoped.

But getting a lead on 'The Court of Midnight' was just too much of an opportunity.

YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE.

Molly slung off her shoulder bag onto the chair set to one side of the room. She started to undress. She looked at the screen as it flashed into life. A camera was showing her, in the room. They wanted her to see herself.

Molly kicked off her shoes and taking the hem of her dress, pulled it over her head. She dropped it on the floor, it pooled at her feet. She saw herself in the camera feed. She had to admit - she looked good.

She unclipped her best, black satin bra and held it out in front of the web cam. Next she hooked her thumbs through the waist band of her panties and pulled them down. She held them up and dropped them on the floor.

The laptop feed changed.

GET ON THE BED.

FACE DOWN.

ARMS OUT.

LEGS SPREAD.

WAIT.

Molly crawled on the bed and lay face down. She pointed out her arms to the bed's corners and spread her legs apart. The sheets were fresh and expensive cotton. The room was airy, and the temperature was warm.

Suddenly, she was aware of someone in the room.

"Don't move, Miss Hennessey." A soft female voice spoke.

Molly obeyed.

"My colleague is going to check your bag for recording devices and turn off your phone. I am going to check you for any listening devices. I will be gentle".

Molly was desperate to look, but she held still while cold, latex gloved hands patted down her legs and under her breasts. Finally, she felt a finger slide up and down her gluteal fold and inside her labia.

"I apologize. We must be cautious."

Molly shifted. "Can I get up now?"

"Yes" a male voice replied. Molly is acutely aware of her nudity and quickly turned over and drew her knees up to cover her breasts and her ankles to cover her naked pussy. She stared at the tall, striking man standing in front of her. His lean torso was clad in a expensive turtle neck sweater, black well-cut jeans and a designer Covid mask. Molly glanced across to the woman in the room. Molly's mouth opened.

She was naked.

The woman was stunning. Olive skinned with long black hair. Her eyes looked to the floor, submissively, but she was quite beautiful. Her breasts were shapely and small, but her nipples erect. She was excited. Her pubis was shaved bare but around her neck was a collar.

A black, leather collar with a single chrome ring in the centre. hanging from the ring was a long, chrome chain that dangled between her tits.

Molly turned back to the man.

"Is that necessary?" She said nodding towards the slave girl.

The man opened his hand as if to introduce the woman.

"Marta here, is allowed out tonight. Don't spoil it for her." The man smiled at Marta and she raised her head and smiled at him." Tell her Marta."

"My owner has been very generous and allowed me to accompany him tonight and to meet you." Marta smiled at Molly.

She really was quite stunning.

"You see my time with ...Sir, is nearly over and he is interviewing 'a replacement'" Marta was calm and light with her speech, She was being quite honest and sweet.

"Replacement!" Molly repeated.

"Yes...a replacement" The man said as he beckoned Marta over to him. She walked lightly to him and kissed him passionately. Molly felt at once alarmed and aroused at the same time. The man cupped her breast and lovingly caressed it. Marta's kiss became even more passionate.

She was clearly loving it.

Molly's heart skipped a beat. So was she.

The Handsome man broke off from the kiss. Marta was breathless. His hand continuing to caress the soft breast.

So was Molly. She found herself envying the beauty, he was enjoying.

"We have played this very long game to pique your interest" The man smiled and Marta stroked his chin.

"What? "Molly was now hopelessly confused. And vulnerable.

"The coach and the girls." He continued to smile. "All arranged to get you to join us here."

Marta turned and smiled "A replacement!"

The Second Task

The tall man lightly kissed the girl, Marta and nodded his head to the door.

"Wait outside my sweet." He let his hands brush her face.

"Of course. Sir." Marta walked lithely to the edge of the bed, bent down and retrieved a gorgeous black, scarlet link velvet cloak. She draped it across her slim shoulders and closed the clasp and without another word, left the room and closed the door.

"Can I get dressed now?" Molly asked with indigence.

"No. I like see look on naked beautiful naked women." The Tall man said amiably.

"Why am I here? " Molly went back on the offensive.

"Oh my dear" The man sat down on the bed and Molly edged away." You are here because you wanted to be. You followed the breadcrumbs we laid out for you." The man removed his mask.

Molly studied the man; he couldn't have been more than thirty but his eyes were piercing and his mouth twitched into a smile. A well-manicured beard grew round it. Molly was sure that he was Middle Eastern or at least Spanish.

"You have caught our eye, my dear. You were lucky enough to stumble across some scraps of information about our 'Court of Midnight' "

He started softly.

Molly grew annoyed. "What's so funny?"

"Oh my dear, you really know nothing."

"Oh?" Molly confused and annoyed and curious all at once. "Can I please get dressed!" Molly was getting louder and that seems to get a response from her captor." Are you kidnapping me?"

"Yes, you may dress." The answer was simple with an exhausted tone.

Molly started to move. "Well turn around!" She scowled. "Or just go!"

"No." he replied.

"Fuck you! "Molly was too annoyed to attempt politeness.

"Oh my dear, that will come much later." The tall man stood and proceeded out the door.

"Wait...Molly stood, grabbing what clothes she could and holding against her nakedness."

"Go? Don't go? You really must decide. "The tall man turned round. "If I go. That will be an end of this. Aro looked directly at her and pointed accusingly. "If I stay, you may dress while I give you your next task."

Molly started to dress, as the man studied her nakedness. A smile played on his lips. He was enjoying what he saw.

"As I said, before you lost your rather frightening temper, there is no court. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Aro. I represent a small, but dedicated group of men and women who wish to make an impression on the world."

Aro looked at Molly's sweet little bottom as she pulled her panties over her buttocks. She was blushing but still attentive to what Aro was saying. She pulled on her top, without attempting to put on her bra. She slumped down on the bed, legs crossed with reaching for her shoes.

"So you're what exactly?" Molly asked, trying to calm herself down.

Aro shrugged "We are a society of people, who enjoy beauty, love and freedom." Aro reached out and brushed his hand over Molly's toes. Molly withdrew them immediately. She noticed how soft his hand was.

"Time is short, so I will leave you now." He held up a black letter case. Here, I'll leave this with you." Aro stood up, replaced his mask and made his way to the door.

"Wait. Stop." Molly started to say.

"No, my dear, I must attend to my delectable Marta. I have only a month left to enjoy her. Look at these." Aro tossed a black leather letter case onto the bed." If you wish to see me again and discover a little more about us. Follow the breadcrumbs."

Molly grabbed the case, an expensive Givony case and opened it. Aro made his way out the door.

The Second Task

After Micky dropped her home, firmly re-assuring him that she was okay and didn't need him to stay over. Molly examined the contents of the letter case. She found a letter; a list of items, printed airline tickets and an itinerary. Molly read the letter

Dear Miss Hennessey,

We would like to embark on series of tasks, which completed to our satisfaction, will qualify you to join our organisation. These are your instructions for your next task. There are certain rules that you must adhere to. There will be no exceptions to theses rules and failure to comply with any, will result in your failure of the tasks ahead. You must comply with these instructions.

1. Shave your arm pits and pubic area.

2. Begin the course of contraceptives provided.

3.Request three weeks leave from your occupation.

4.Be at the specified location promptly.

You may check the authenticity of the flight and flight plan. Use the login: INFLITE 886612 Password COM.

You will pack one small, carry-on piece of luggage and report to INFLITE EXECUTUVE DEPARTURES on Thursday next at 0800 hours (8am). You will be met upon arrival and instructions and uniform will be given to you upon arrival. Please note, a COVID test will be given upon arrival.

The list contained the items allowed in her luggage. It comprised mainly of essential items; toiletries, medicines ,sun block, under wear and footwear but worryingly , no specifics on clothing.

The Itinerary was as brief; Departure on Flight: TC-7765 at 0930 from Stansted INFLITE EXECUTIVE TRAVEL. Arrival Pathos Cyprus 1145.

Molly stunned.

She pulled her laptop out and searched for INFLITE. She found the website and logged in. The executive flight company was real. It was all legitimate. She checked the flights and they were logged.

INFLITE DEPARTURE: 0930 STANSTED

ARRIVAL: 1145 PATHOS

This was a huge risk

But a huge opportunity. Aro had told her that 'The Court of Midnight' was all made up. The whole thing was a subterfuge to draw her interest. It could be true, Molly mused. Aro intrigued her. He was confident, almost arrogant but she sensed a delicious sense of mystery about him. He liked women. The way he touched Marta and kissed her. Molly had become aroused, she remembered how the girl looked at him, wanting him to touch her more.

Molly shook her head. All this was nuts. She looked at the other papers. The packing list was scant and the lack of clothes bothered her. She then checked the weather in Cyprus. It was a very warm 28 degrees and sunny.

The departure would only give her two days to organise herself. She suddenly stopped; she'd already decided on going.

By Thursday, she waited outside the INFLITE office at precisely on time. She pressed the intercom access panel and waited. Her heart beating wildly. The door was opened, and she was shown in. Molly was shocked to recognise Marta, the naked woman at the hotel.

"Come in, my dear. "Marta's tone was sweet and she smiled warmly. "Oh, you'll have to be quick. You've to have the test and get changed. Marta pointed to a side room. "Everything's in there. Quick now, the plane won't wait."

Molly was ushered into her room. With the door shut, a rather stiff voiced nurse administered the COVID test and went out. Molly coughed and spluttered after the test and then spotted the hanger. On it hung was an INFLITE cabin crew uniform and pair of killer heels. She started to change into it and began to stuff her own clothes into her luggage.

The door opened; Marta entered. Molly jumped as she was still in her bra and pants. Marta looked at her and smiled.

"No underwear please." Marta smiled. "We don't wear it." Marta wriggled and pulled her own well fitted skirt to reveal a completely shaved pussy. Molly blushed with Mart's libertine attitude to nudity. "Be quick, you've only got five minutes."

Molly sighed and stripped off her bra and panties, stowed them into her luggage and quickly put on her uniform. She left the room, pushed her case to the side and Marta beckoned her to stood alongside her.

"Just in time. They'll be here any moment." Marta pointed to the door.

"Marta, what are we doing here? " Molly asked confused.

"We're the cabin crew. "She turned and smiled " It's your task now and my last one." She sighed." But we must move on." She put on her best smile.

Molly rolled her eyes.

"No" Marta nudged her " You'll love it." Her excitement was evident. "Show off your assets"

Molly wasn't so sure.

Then the Mercedes pulled up and Aro stepped out. He was accompanied by two other men. One with short blonde hair, with a large muscular frame and the other with long lustrous black hair that hung at his shoulders. Neither of them could have been older than 25, but they exuded a aura confidence that came from wealth or power. They were both handsome, wearing tailored suits and expensive shoes. Marta opened the door as Aro entered. He looked at Molly, smiled warmly and nodded in her direction. Marta led them through to the back of the office and Molly followed them, grabbing her luggage and skittering after them. The group boarded the Hawker 800XP private jet. Marta showed the three men to their seats, as Molly clumsily stowed the luggage away.

The aircraft started to move almost immediately, the co-pilot raised the door and engaged the lock and returned to the cabin and shut the cockpit door. The seat-belt signs illuminated and chimed. The pilot gave out flight details. In a matter of a few minutes, Molly's stomach lurched as the jet took off and climbed away from the ground. After it levelled off, seats were unbuckled, and Mart and Molly stood and walked past the three men to the rear of the cabin.

"The flutes and ice buckets are there." Marta pointed. "Use the trolley and set out the glasses and I'll bring the champagne. Put out five flutes." Molly followed Marta's instructions and as she pushed the trolley down, between the white leather seats and folded down the varnished wooden tables on either side. Marta followed with one opened and one unopened bottle.

Why five flutes? The question popped into Molly's head.

Marta poured five flutes of Dom Perignon champagne and deposited the bottles in the buckets.

Aro swung round on the plush, ivory leather chair.

"Thank you, my dear Marta." The men all lifted their glasses and toasted the attractive woman. Molly, still unsure where this was all going, smiled graciously.

"Thank you, Sirs" Marta said. "I would like to thank you all for all your kind attentions throughout this year."

Marta, then went to each man in turn and kissed them deeply on the mouth and then stood further back and began to undress.

Molly didn't know where to look.

Aro stood "We thank you Marta for your exceptional obedience and diligence in all your duties." He raised his glass again. "To Marta!" The other two men stood up toasted in concert.

Marta was by now completely undressed. Her uniform and shoes placed neatly to one side. She,then walked down the cabin and began to help undress the two other men.

"Molly, please join Marta." Aro said softly. A predatory smile was playing on his lips.

"I don't think so.." Molly replied.

" Oh my dear, Molly we didn't ask you here to simply watch." Aro smiled "That's what I'm going to do, at first. It's time to show your special assets."

Marta looked over her naked shoulder. "Please join me Molly. My owners are such gentlemen". She had already stripped them down to their designer boxers. Their cocks already tenting the material.

Molly was horrified and yet strangely aroused by these attractive men. She realised that she and Marta were the 'in-flight entertainment'. She was expected to perform. Was this the 'show us your assets' comment they had been using.

"This is your second task, my dear Molly." If you complete it successfully, I will answer one question, in complete honesty." Aro beckoned to the long hair man, his cock now divested of his underwear. Molly saw Marta lovingly sucking and licking the blond man's impressive cock. She knelt in front of the man, now seated. He was clearly enjoying Marta's talents. His muscular body rippled and strained at the obvious pleasure; she was affording him. Marta's supple and lithe bottom, raised off her heels to give her mouth, a more comfortable position.

Molly was intrigued by the answer to one question. Proposed by Aro was just too much to ignore. Besides, with Marta's exquisite body and the ridiculously handsome man standing in front of her. How could she refuse- and it was was for the story.

"I'm Jason and this is Hanno." The blonde man spoke with a thick European accent. Molly guessed at German as she knelt and took the long, thick penis in her hand and stroked it firmly.

Molly glanced over at Aro, who was calmly watching Molly play with Jason's member. He was scrutinizing her body as she took the cock and started to lick the large purple head.

In the distance, Marta was enjoying her own performance as Hanno moaned and began to shift in the seat, causing the leather creak and grate on his naked arse.

Molly couldn't help to think of juvenile 'fart' noises as the leather was moved. However, Jason had now taken Molly's attention and was encouraging her to slide up and down his cock.

'This is so debauched' Molly's mind was telling her as she took Jason's cock down further.

"Ahhhh mein Liebchen, das ist phantastisch" Jason muttered. Molly logged her correct detection of the German accent. Then, Jason pulled his cock out of her mouth. He gently pushed her to one of the chairs, spread her legs and started to kiss and lick her pussy. She grew wet. At his touch.

Molly was pleased to have followed the shaving instruction, as Jason licked and sucked at her outer labia. She was becoming very wet and aroused and she knew that Jason could taste her. This excited her even more. Her eyes were closed as his hands brushed up her belly to caress her breasts. His touch was slight and playful. Molly could hear Marta cooing and moaning her herself, Molly opened her eye and saw Marta, kneeling on one of the chairs, facing away having your pussy and arse being licked by both Aro and Hanno. Marta felt immediately envious, as Aro was attending to her.

Suddenly, Jason pushed open her inner labia started to lick deep into her vagina. She quivered and shook as Jason, then started to suck on her exposed clitoris. His fingers now, twisting her nipples firmly.

"Oh fuck..." Molly whispered, unwilling to express the sensations to the rest of the aircraft.

It didn't work.

Aro became aware of Molly's arousal. Molly opened her eyes and watched him move silently towards her and lean over. He hovered over her mouth, his lips a hairs breadth away.

Molly could feel his hot breath on her lips. She wanted him to kiss her like he had Marta, in the hotel

"Do you want to kiss?" Aro asked softly, almost a whisper.

Molly summoned all her strength. She would deny him, play him at his own game. "No" She breathed back.

Aro was unperturbed by her refusal." Good" He smiled back.

Molly could feel Jason, sucking hard on her clit and she tensed completely.

" Ahhhh" Molly moaned. Aro still hovered, enjoying her growing orgasm.

"I like a girl, who can say no." He stood and watched Molly struggle with the sensations being elicited by Jason's talented cunnilingus.

12