Molly's Milk and Torie's Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly raised a breast to her mouth and closed her lips around a thick, protruding, pale nipple. I felt my breath catch in my throat as she let her mouth hang open and milk flowed down her chin and back onto her chest. She repeated this with her other breast, leaving both teats with a sheen of white milk slowly fading into her now-saturated dress.

"Are you going to milk your cow?" she said softly.

"Yeah," I said, my voice gravelly with thirst. I held her and ran my thumbs over her trembling, seeping nipples. "I'm going to milk your udders like you were born for it."

I put my mouth, feeling parched and dry and completely in need, to my wife's breast and suckled. From behind her came a small noise, and we turned to see that Torie had opened her dress. She wore a white tank-top dress with buttons all the way down the front, and she had opened the top few, making more than just her ample cleavage visible—I could see the full curve of her enormous breasts from top to bottom, the soft flesh of either tit pressing in on the other.

She slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders to dangle on the sides of her arms, pressing her tits together even more with her arms and moving a hand up to tease the fabric along the edge of her breasts, making a show of getting ready to reveal her nipple to us. It came gloriously into view. She nudged the other side of her dress to the side so that both of her nipples were now bare for us as her dress hung to her curvy frame, and she squeezed her plump, pink breasts, pulling at her nipples like she really was milking teats. She worked her hips as she did it, closing her eyes in a delirious haze, and fine sprays of milk erupted from her nipples.

"I want to see you together," I said hoarsely.

Molly was already ready to rush over to Torie. Torie sat cross-legged on the blanket and welcomed Molly to fit her legs around her so that they were tribbing. Watching my gorgeous wife, and, well, the woman I considered my other gorgeous wife feel each other with that level of attention and delight and sensuous movement filled me with satisfaction. I removed my clothes and stroked my cock as Molly and Torie rode each other with ecstasy on their faces. Their tits dribbled milk down to their already-dripping cunts, the slippery wetness of it no doubt propelling their lovemaking to even greater heights. They brought their foreheads to touch, closing their eyes and heaving their bodies together in passion, until Torie seized Molly's lips in hers and they kissed feverishly. I needed my cock between those lips.

I walked over to my women with my cock in my hand and presented it to them. Without unlocking their bodies from one another, they began wetting my shaft with their loving mouths. I decided to kneel briefly to put my cock between both sets of breasts. They twisted their chests, pushing my cock between each other, nuzzling it with their massive tits and covering it in the milk that flowed from their hard nipples. I watched in awe as the milkbags squirmed and squirmed around my cock, soft flesh giving way to my hard, veiny rod. I reached down to press my fingers into their tits, just to watch how supple they were, how open and yielding their were to my desires. I slapped them, first Molly, then Torie, with my huge cock, and watched the women smile smugly at each other, loving the look of their jiggling titties as their man had his way with them.

I stood back up to deliver my cock back to their mouths. Molly and Torie moaned as they closed their mouths around my milk-covered shaft, trying to slurp up everything their own bodies had given. I maneuvered it into Torie's mouth, letting her take a few bobs before sliding it as deep down her throat as I could go, while I guided Molly to my balls. They looked up at me in adoration. The sound of Torie gagging on my cock and Molly sucking loudly at my balls had me as hard as iron. I kept my hand caught up in Torie's hair and my cock down deep in her throat as the noises of slimy saliva and gagging began to intensify, but still she only looked up and me with love and need.

Finally I took Torie's head off my cock. She panted heavily as strings of her saliva clung to my cockhead, and Molly moved her lips to slurp them up. Torie, still panting and swallowing with a growling sound of hunger deep in her throat, lunged back toward my cock to kiss it and Molly at the same time. Their tongues slid over the slit of my cockhead, delivering a spurt of precum, that made their licking even wetter, and into each other's mouths.

Molly looked up at me through sex-darkened eyelids. "Husband," she said huskily. "Can you tell how much we love sucking on your cock?"

I stroked the backs of their heads, the hair that cascaded gloriously down their backs almost to tickle to tops of their bubble butts. "I can tell," I said. "I love watching it."

Torie sat up on her knees to bring her breasts closer to my cock. "I want to be titty fucked," she said in a pouty voice. "I want to be titty fucked by your big cock, now."

She presented her breasts toward me, tweaking her own nipples with her hands to lift them for a moment. Milk sprayed out on my cock. I growled and used that wetness to settle my cock into her soft titties, fucking them, feeling them completely envelop my cock with gorgeous femininity. Molly stood and kissed my neck, sucking on it, giving my ear an occasional bite. Her tits flowed out around either side of my arm. So much of my body was covered in their incredible titty flesh. Torie leaned forward to take my cockhead into her mouth as I speared her cleavage again and again and again. She spat down, then took a hand from her tit to her mouth with some of her milk, slurped it up, and spat again, the spit-milk texture helping my cock slide between her tits even better.

"Get on all fours," I said. "I want to fuck my cow in the barn. And I want you sucking on Molly's pussy as I fuck you." I knocked the sleeves of her dress down further, making sure she would be fully nude as she ate Molly out and took my girth. She shed her dress and it crumpled around her. Seeing them both completely bare to me, with shaved pussies and smooth, creamy skin, made me breathe in wonder.

Molly lay on the ground, already smirking like the cat that got the cream. Her puffy pussy lips were only visible to me for seconds before Torie ravished them with her lips and tongue, moaning with obvious strain in her throat from the level of need she wanted to express. I slid my cock into her with simultaneous power and ease. She couldn't have been wetter. I drilled her pussy and moved my hands below her to grab both of her tits at the same time, milking her like a cow, as promised. She shrieked. I pulled and pulled at her nipples as I fucked her.

When I straightened to my full kneeling height again, my hands covered in milk, I spanked her and played with her ass cheeks, pulling them a bit to reveal her devilishly cute asshole to me. I slid a finger dripping with milk inside. "Finger my asshole!" Torie screamed, lifting her head from Molly's pussy to look at me and show me her want. "Ben, please, spread my tight little asshole."

I finger-fucked Torie's asshole as I fucked her pussy. "Fuck, Torie, you're so tight. I can't wait to fuck you in the ass."

Below Torie, Molly was beginning to squirm more than she had before. "I wish I could see," she moaned. "I wish I could see my husband playing with my wife's little asshole." Torie bent her head down further and shoved Molly up the blanket slightly, sticking her face in Molly's ass. Molly let out a scream-whimper. "Oh, god, Torie, lick my ass. Tongue my asshole."

"Fucking sluts," I growled. "Sluts who like having their assholes played with."

Molly giggled and let the sound relax into a low moan. "Not by just anyone. Just by you, and each other."

"That's right," I said. "Just for me and your sexy selves. You both belong to me."

Molly writhed, her hand on her clit and Torie's face still buried in her ass. Torie began to convulse and bleat like an animal, and Molly screamed, "Oh, fuck, Torie's coming, I can tell. Baby, this is so fucking sexy. I'm coming for both of you, fuck, I'm coming! Come for me!"

As both of them convulsed below me, I jammed my finger hard into Torie's asshole and punched my cock into her, letting a full groan out of my open mouth as I came.

I stayed within Torie, reaching my arms around her to take her weight in my hands, removing my cock only to maneuver us into lying down on the blanket next to Molly. I spooned Torie as she curled around Molly, who was still lying on her back. Torie lightly, lazily suckled one of Molly's nipples once again.

The sun was beginning to set behind the forest outside the barn door. I knew many more adventures were to come on my land.

12