Molly's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," she said, feeling suddenly panicked. "It's okay," she told herself, "it's not like I have to go through with it." She wanted to though, that was the hellish part. She knew he would watch, and enjoy. Nobody had done that for her for a long time...except him.

He didn't reply. She could see the notification that he had seen the message, but he wasn't typing back. "He's waiting for me," she thought. It was an exciting thought. She opened up her 'sex' playlist on her computer and started it, setting the music loud enough for her to hear, but not loud enough to bother the neighbors.

She stood up slowly, moved to the bed and sat down, still fully clothed. "I don't have to get naked," she thought, although she did kick off her shoes and socks even as she thought that. She could maintain the situation, she didn't have to go too far.

Unzipping her pants with suddenly trembling hands, she slipped them down her hips a little bit, giving her easier access to reach inside them. Sliding a hand down her stomach and then across her panties to touch her pussy through the fabric felt so good that she couldn't stifle a groan of pleasure.

She rubbed herself again, more firmly this time. She lingered over her clit for a moment, jiggling her fingers back and forth. Then she lifted her fingers away and then slapped them down across her pussy. Not too hard, but enough to sting. The pain heightened the pleasure when she resumed sliding her fingers gently back and forth across her clit.

Already her pants were getting in the way. She couldn't spread her legs as far as she wanted, which had made her slap a little too weak. Absently she slid her pants down further so they were just below the knees. She slapped herself again, and let out a satisfied yelp at how good it felt.

Her other hand moved up to her hair. She wrapped her fingers in a thick lock of her hair next to her ear and pulled it, imagining that it was a lover doing so. Pushing up with her hips she increased the pressure of her fingers across the front of her panties, feeling how wet they were getting.

As her hips arched her knees also spread, which caused her pants to slide even lower. Then when she jerked her foot as she slapped herself again one leg came out of the pants altogether. It seemed silly to keep them on just one leg so she kicked them free onto the floor.

A new song started playing, one with a lot of bass. She smiled and slipped her hand under her panties, sliding a finger inside her tight pussy. She began to finger herself in time to the rhythm of the song. As the songs progressed the beats would get faster and so would she. The playlist was designed to build to a climax after all.

It was getting hot in here though. She let go of her hair and awkwardly pulled off her sweatshirt one handed, while continuing to keep the beat with the other hand. She still had on a t-shirt, bra and panties so she wasn't naked. She could tell herself this hadn't gone too far.

She started pulling her hair again but then before long that hand she had in her hair found its way down to her chest instead. Running her fingers across her nipples she realized there was still too much fabric in the way for her to feel it as much as she wanted so she moved her hand under the t-shirt. That helped a little. But the bra was a fancier one with a silky texture, her fingers kept slipping on it and she had trouble getting enough of a grip to pinch her nipples the way she wanted to. Irrationally she pulled off her t-shirt too as if that would help with the bra.

She kept up that way for another song then gave in to frustration. She stopped masturbating long enough to sit up, take off the bra and toss it aside. Then she laid back down and caught up with the beat. This was already further than she had intended to go, but she figured her breasts were probably at least partially covered by the hand playing with her nipples.

Her panties were now the only obstruction. Taking them off was tempting but she had told herself when this started that she wouldn't get naked. Maybe she could just slide them a little further down.

Then a thought came to her. "Don't be coy," it said. "You promised Max a show. He's seen you naked before anyway." Surely this was not her thought. It must be the beer talking. But what it was saying made sense. She wanted the panties off anyway. Without another thought she yanked them off and threw them across the room.

Having gone this far she decided to go a little further. Her bed ran lengthwise along the wall, so that was how she had been lying. She turned now to face the window directly instead, spreading her legs even farther apart. Her pussy was now directly in view of anyone looking in the window.

Just the act of moving in that direction turned her on even more. She was completely exposed now, even more on display than last time.

Another song came on, this one with the fastest beat yet. She slipped a second finger inside herself and got back to following the beat. Faster and faster her fingers flew, and she bucked and rolled her hips under the pressure of her hand, imagining being fucked hard and deep.

One final slap of her pussy as she reached her peak was enough to close the deal. She came hard, crying out with the intensity of the orgasm. Her whole body quivered and shook. The muscles of her pussy tightened fiercely around her fingers.

She almost blacked out before the orgasm was finished. It had been a long time since she had orgasmed that powerfully. Definitely since before Jake's accident.

She lay there for a while half-drowsing on the bed. She was exposed, fingers still in her pussy, knowing she was still on display but not caring. Eventually she took her fingers out and - seized by a sudden impulse - licked them clean, which she had never done before. She found she liked the taste of herself.

Stretching, she got up from the bed, waved out the window and then turned off the lights. Now the only illumination in the room came from her computer screen. She walked over to it, stopped the music and sat down.

As she did a chat box popped up. "Beautiful. Thank you," said Max.

"Goodnight," she sent back, with a winking face.

"Okay," she said to herself in the dark room. "That was a one-time thing. I can't do that again. I won't."

If only she could believe that...

12