Molly's Muse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started reading through the pages again. He couldn't stop himself. At this point, soaking himself in Molly's talent was all that was making him feel any better.

The office door opened, then slammed shut, the sudden noise making Paul jump and breaking him out of his brooding. He looked up and found Molly stomping towards some unknown destination in the office with apparent anger. She was mumbling quietly as she walked, Paul not catching much but a few bits and pieces.

"... stupid fucking whore... cut her tiny dick off... keep her stupid fucking whore hands to herself... cunt..."

Paul imagined most of what she was saying would be similar so didn't bother to try and hear more. Instead, he sat quietly and watched her huffing around the office. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but he was loving watching her do it.

She started fiddling with a stack of books across the room, her side facing him, showing off her perfect profile.

Her hair was in a ponytail, but a few loose strands kept falling in her face causing her to swipe at them in a vain attempt at trying to keep them out of her way, all while absently muttering the words 'whore' and 'cunt' over and over again.

Not finding what she was looking for, she started moving around the office again, still not acknowledging Paul as he sat watching her.

Her tits bounced in her shirt. Her flowing skirt flared and twirled at her sharp changes in direction, giving him peeks at the bare skin and curves underneath. Sexy as she was, she had a grace to her that belied her lewd silhouette.

Her body was made for movement. Built to be admired. Every part of her worked together in her tantrum across the office, showcasing her natural beauty as if on purpose, like she was dancing.

It was hopeless. Paul was hopeless. There was nothing of Molly he didn't want more of. She was greater than him, and suddenly he felt like his own mediocrity could go fuck itself if he could be apart of something beautiful as Molly made the world.

She must have found what she was looking for because she moved to her desk and sat behind it in her matching recliner to his. She opened her laptop, performed some task or another before moving her attention to the stack of papers Paul remembered being the ones Cassie had set down before leaving.

She would read, sign her name angrily, mutter something like 'stupid whore', and move on to the next page. The fact she still hadn't looked in his direction was entertaining enough he was tempted to see how long it would go on without his interference. She was probably so used to being alone in her office that it didn't even occur to her someone else might be in the room with her.

He decided not to wait, selfishly wanting her attention. He cleared his throat. She looked up to the door annoyed, most likely thinking someone was coming in to bother her from out in the hallway. When she didn't see anyone, a look of realization came over her and Paul could see the moment Molly understood where the noise had come from. She turned to him, locking her dark eyes onto his.

"Paul."

"Yes?"

"You're here."

"Yes. I work here."

She scrunched up her face, not liking something she was seeing.

"You look upset," she said, "I don't like that you look upset. What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong."

"Was Grace here?"

"No. I have been alone since Cassie left."

"Did Cassie say something to upset you? Or do something?"

"Of course not. She is very nice. I enjoyed her company. I have just been going over the pages you sent me. They are very good."

Molly scrunched her face again.

"Why are you talking like that?" she asked.

"Like what?" replied Paul, honestly not sure what she meant.

"You use contractions in your normal speech pattern. You haven't used one since we started talking just now, even though you've had five opportunities to do so. You're speaking formal to me again, like yesterday. I hate it. Stop it and tell me what's wrong."

Paul was surprised at the news. He hadn't realized he was doing it. Molly had noticed and even counted the occurrences. Yet another wonder to admire about her, Paul thought.

"I will if you will," he said. "You've been stomping around this office cussing for the last fifteen minutes."

"Grace is a cunt and wants to fuck you. I told her no and she ignored me. Your turn."

"Oh," said Paul. "That fits. Cassie told me that would be an issue."

"Cassie has a big mouth. Which she probably wants to use to suck your dick."

Paul looked thoughtfully at Molly.

She stood up from her seat and walked over to Paul's desk. She stood in front of him with her hands crossed under her breasts, lifting them up slightly.

"Do not worry," Paul stated reassuringly, purposely not using contractions again just to mess with her, "I am quite stricken with you. You are a marvel that deserves my undivided attention, I can assure you."

Molly rolled her eyes, "I told you mine, it's your turn," she huffed.

Paul really didn't want to talk about this right now, especially since he was all but over his brief bout of brooding, but didn't see any way out of it. He tried to come up with a way to explain it without outright saying 'you're such a good writer the rough draft of your new book sent me into an existential depression'.

"I'm boring," he finally said.

Molly didn't move, waiting for him to continue.

"I've been sitting here for the last few hours reading and re-reading the pages you sent me. I haven't even begun trying to edit them for fear I'd somehow ruin them, they're so good. Your mind, the way you think and translate it onto the page, it's... elegant."

"Sooo, what? I'm a better writer than you and now you're sad? I'm a better writer than just about everyone. That doesn't make you boring."

"Doesn't mean I'm not, either."

"Which makes this conversation boring, and irrelevant, but has very little to do with you."

"You're the one who insisted on it."

"You're upset. I don't like that you're upset," repeated Molly.

"You said that already."

Molly frowned cutely.

Paul laughed. "Sorry Molly," he said, "I'm being whiney and dumb. I do that sometimes. If it makes it any better, I've been much happier since you entered the room. It's fun to watch you flounce angrily when you're not wearing a bra."

She looked down at her tits and bounced slightly to make them jiggle, then looked back to Paul, still frowning. "I don't flounce, and you're not boring, so go fuck yourself on both counts."

"I concede the second count, for now, but reject the first. You flounce, and it's awesome."

Molly perked up slightly. She tried to hide it and force a frown but gave up when it was obvious Paul wasn't buying it.

How could he ever say he was boring? It had been a day of one problem after the next since she left his side. One dumb conversation and an absurdly false accusation that she flounced later, and everything was better again.

She extended her hand to Paul.

"Come with me, please," she said, "we have work to do."

Paul stood and took her hand, following as she brought him over to the space between her desk and office recliner. Molly started undoing Paul's pants. She reached her hand inside to grip him as soon as she could manage it, encouraging his cock to fullness. He stiffened in obedience to her touch, quickly becoming fully erect.

Satisfied by his arousal, she broke away and pulled his pants down, his cock ending up in her face when she had bent to slide the pants to the floor. She got on her knees and took him in her mouth while she fussed with his shoes, as if not sucking his dick while it dangled near her face had never been an option.

It was an awkward thing for Paul. He tried to remove Molly from his dick so he could more easily undress for her, but she denied him. She pushed his hands away, looked up at him and pinched his leg in annoyance, communicating wordlessly 'figure it out, I'm not letting go'.

Paul gave in and went about shuffling out of his pants dumbly, like a toddler who hadn't figured out how clothes work yet, all while Molly nursed on his tip, ignoring his struggles.

It wasn't her problem, she had what she wanted.

Finally freeing himself from the entanglement, Paul watched Molly do as she pleased. Her stray hair from before was in her face again. It was Paul, however, that brushed them back so he could watch Molly suck on him more clearly. Molly sighed in pleasure at the intimate gesture.

She pointed to his shirt and mimed for him to take it off. He did, and Molly started running her hands all over Paul's body, never once taking his dick from her mouth.

She was playing with him again. She had no intention of getting him off like this. The blowjob was about her and what she wanted. That it also felt amazing to Paul was once again a by-product of Molly's heightened sexual needs.

For whatever reason, Paul didn't seem to care about Molly's motives.

She spoiled herself for a few more minutes, spoiling Paul in the process, but also making sure not to edge him too close. When she finally pulled off, she stood and leaned back on the desk behind her, knocking a stack of papers to floor.

"Sit, please," she instructed, pointing at her chair.

Paul sat, his cock sticking up straight, hard and glistening from Molly's spit. He was used to her being direct with him like this when it came to sex, it was a distinct quality Paul very much appreciated about his new boss.

Molly admired his body for a moment, wondering what had taken her so long to move on from smaller men. His cock looked impressive, long and hard, and couldn't wait for what was coming next. She turned and placed her hands on her desk, presenting her ass to Paul.

"Lift up my skirt, I have something you should see."

Paul reached forward, grabbing Molly's skirt and slid it up her thighs. His heart quickened when the first peak of Molly's cock peaked out from the bottom hem, the outline of the underside of her mushroom head curving up as if smiling at him.

Molly was tucked. Her girlcock was lined neatly against the valley of her thighs, pointing down towards the floor. Paul slowed the pace of lifting her skirt, trying to prolong the reveal.

He admired each vein, each ridge that decorated her thick, massive shaft and couldn't help but reach out and touch it. He slid his hand from her cockhead up Molly's skirt slowly, not lifting it any further just yet, so he could caress her base and the two perfect round bulges that topped her perfect cock. Paul grabbed and messaged Molly's twin orbs, impressed again by how smooth and hairless they were.

Finally, he lifted Molly's skirt higher with his other hand and revealed the rest of her to his eyes. The warmth of her, combined with still somewhat taboo experience of being unquestionably turned on by dick and balls in his hands and face drove Paul to new heights of arousal.

He stopped lifting when he uncovered the hand that was groping Molly, leaned forward, and gave her balls a tentative lick.

Molly sighed, enjoying the sensation. Oral wasn't part of the plan, however. Not right now anyway. She'd been dreaming of doing this next part since early that day.

"As good as that feels," Molly moaned, "keep lifting, there's more."

Paul, wondering what was more important than Molly's cock right now, flipped the skirt up until it rested on her lower back.

There, in the middle of Molly's ass, was a blue, jeweled butt plug lodged deep into her tight hole. Paul was glad Molly had told him to keep going. The entire picture laid out in front of him was a visual he'd remember the rest of his life.

In this moment, Molly was perfect. Her hard, tucked girlcock hung low, faintly pulsing, begging for attention, her balls churning in tune with its larger counterpart. Above it all, eyeing him with menace, and promise, was Molly's filled and sparkling hole.

"Take it out, please," said Molly.

Paul removed his hand from Molly's ball sack and moved to trace his fingers over the smooth gem in Molly's asshole. He grabbed on and twisted, spinning it without trying to remove it.

Molly opened her legs while Paul played and admired, she reached her hand back and brought her girlcock forward in front her, taking it away from Paul's view, then closed her legs tight again.

"Wait..." he said, disappointed.

Molly shuddered at Paul's tone. It excited her that he wanted her cock, but she needed something different from him right now.

"Later. Right now, you need to hurry. I need your big cock in my ass."

Getting the picture, Paul grabbed onto Molly's butt plug and pulled. It popped out with a lewd slurping sound and what looked to be a generous amount of lubricant started leaking down her ass and thighs.

Molly bent down towards Paul's lap and leaned back.

"Guide me in, please. I've been waiting for this since I put the plug in. I've never had a cock a big as yours fuck my ass."

Paul felt like he should be saying something, maybe not dirty talk, but something.

He had nothing. Molly was in control now. She always was.

He lined up the tip of his cock with Molly's small gape, then let out a low groan when Molly sank down and swallowed his tip with her ass.

Molly gave her butt a small wiggle, shaking Paul's cock like toy joystick, before sinking lower. The slope and curve of her back caused her skirt to fall, making it so Paul couldn't watch what was happening. He was going to move it again so he could see, but when Molly took more of his dick into her it somehow felt dirtier that he could feel what she was doing to him, but couldn't see it, so he left it covered.

Molly put her hands on Paul's knees for leverage and started rocking. He still wasn't all the way in. On each dip downward, Molly would inhale more and more of him with her unseen passage.

Working him deeper, Molly felt the exact moment Paul reached virgin depths.

There wasn't much she hadn't done or experienced before Paul, but this, she thought as she sank lower, belonged to him, and only him. The stress of the day, the anger she felt at the other girls in the office who 'wanted a turn', the daily grind of running a business, it all faded away until all that was left was Paul.

Her butt finally touched thigh, and she could feel Paul's balls resting under her. She sat back and rested against Paul, putting the rest of her weight onto to his cock and feeling the last of his length snuggle itself home.

"You're so tight," Paul grunted.

"You're so big," replied Molly, "No one has ever been this deep in my ass before."

Paul wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight to him and giving his cock a small thrust. He wanted to be even deeper, to touch more of her, to claim more of her as only his.

He knew he couldn't compare to Molly's girlcock, few probably could, but he still felt reassured to hear her compliment his size. He wished he was above such things like dick measuring, but he wasn't. He was just one more insecure man aching for a hot woman like Molly to validate his masculinity.

"Fuck, my ass is so full. We should have done this sooner," said Molly, stroking his ego even more as if she heard Paul's insecure thoughts.

She brought her hands up, pulled her shirt down to expose only her tits, the straps still around her shoulders.

"Hold my tits," she said to Paul.

Without hesitation, he took her mounds in his hands, not caring why she this was something she felt to need to ask for specifically. He understood a few seconds later, however, when she started bouncing on his cock, her tits fighting an epic battle with gravity all their own as she did so. Paul's hands were her acting as a sports-bra, the muscles in his arms working to support the heavy weight of her massive tits as her body rose and fell.

Paul felt himself getting close all too soon. There was too much stimulation, visually and physically, for him to hold out.

Molly must have recognized it because she abruptly stopped.

"Shit, don't cum yet," she told Paul, sounding out breath. "Shit, uhm, fuck you feel good. Sorry, but... fuck... ok, I'm ok, shit."

Molly was having hard time coming back to herself. She had a purpose to what she was doing that involved keeping Paul hard, something that would stop if he came. But he felt so good she was tempted to say 'fuck it' and keep right on fucking until she felt him fill her up.

Steeling herself, she fought the urge.

"I, fuck... I wanted to get some work done while I had you buried in my ass," she said as if that was a normal thing people did. "But I seem to have underestimated how perfectly you'd fit inside me. My head is so addled it's like you're fucking my brain."

Paul let go of Molly and leaned back in the chair, understanding his place in her game and accepting it.

Molly felt bad again. As much as she told herself she didn't like to tease, she had been doing it quite a lot with Paul lately.

"Sorry," she said. "I know I have you edged; I can finish you if you need me to... I'd just really like to keep you here," she said, squeezing her ass.

"No, it's fine. Just... don't move for a minute. Squeeze your ass like that again and I might blow anyway."

"Fair enough. You sure you don't mind? If it were me, I'd need to finish. I hate being edged. I'd understand."

"It's close, but being balls deep in you while you do fancy CEO stuff sounds like a huge ego boost for me. Again."

Molly rolled her eyes, not that Paul could see her do it in this position.

Paul continued. "Maybe remind me how big I am or how full your ass feels right after signing a million-dollar book deal or something, we'll call it even."

Molly laughed, which caused her ass to clench and Paul to wince, trying his best to hold off the tide.

"Fuck. I felt that. Sorry," said Molly.

"You're doing it again," said Paul. "Stop trying to take care of me and do some work. You feel amazing. I'm going to sit here and enjoy it for as long as I can stand it."

They remained motionless for a few minutes until Paul was reasonably sure he'd calmed somewhat. He just needed to be in a place where he wasn't on a hair trigger.

He let Molly know she was good to move a around. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on her desk and started shuffling papers around.

Paul closed his eyes as Molly worked, enjoying the feeling of her in his lap and wrapped around his cock. She was warm, and every so often she would clench or grind into him. He wasn't sure if it was for his benefit or hers, or even if she knew she was doing it, but he wasn't sure he cared.

It suddenly occurred to him that Molly still had all her clothes on, skimpy as they were, while he was completely naked. He'd seen porn like this before. He wondered if the dynamic was intentional, or just coincidental.

He chose to believe it was on purpose, it made the moment feel kinkier, something about it turning him on more than he already was. He'd have to see if Molly would be ok with playing into this kink more often.

Nothing happened for some time, both of them were content in the feel of each other's bodies. The atmosphere was calming, a sharp contrast to the way their sex episodes had been playing themselves out recently. There was no urgency. No interruptions. No worrying about what was next or how to navigate the emotion that permeated much of their short, intense, relationship.

Molly had moved on from paperwork and had been typing away at her laptop. The fast, rhythmic clicks of her keyboard were hypnotic.

It wasn't clear to Paul how long they had stayed like this, but he was suddenly broken from his trance when he heard Molly moan, stop typing and close her computer. She leaned further forward and laid her head on her desk, sprawling her arms out wide and knocking more clutter from atop her desk onto the floor.

She started fucking his cock again, slow and smooth, lifting her ass only slightly before burying him fully in her ass again. Every few strokes she would lift herself higher, letting more of Paul out her, before dropping and going back to the smaller motions.