Molly's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, Adam, Adam..."

"Yes?"

"Uh um..." she resurfaced, bewildered. "Uh, nothing I was just... I was just saying it."

"Oh, okay. Please tell me when you want more."

This time, she couldn't stop herself. Her whole body was screaming for it. She wanted him inside her, at last.

"Can we try your cock?"

She felt him withdraw again and practically wailed with grief at having her ass suddenly empty. She shuffled her knees wider, sideways, and felt the air cooling the spit that was plastered all over her ass. She heard the rustle of clothes, and felt his naked, hairy thighs press against her smooth skin, his erection coming to rest above her hole, before he guided it down, gliding it against her, as if seeking purchase.

"We'll take it very slowly, okay?"

Frantic, grateful nodding. "Okay."

She concentrated once more, willing her ass against any defensive tension. But how much different could it be? She had managed to take his fingers okay, eventually, and the size must be at least similar...

She found out moments later, when she felt him press forward with more than a little force, enough to get his pulsing glans inside of her and then come to a halt. She once again seized up around him, clamping tight, quivering madly as she fought the urge to force him back out. She let out a long, panicked, primal groan through her teeth, followed by repeated sobbing sounds. It hurt. It did hurt, and there was nothing she could do to stop that but wait for the initial shock to pass.

"Are you alright?

"Fuck... fuuuuck" her words slurred into another sobbing wail. "Just... wait... don't move for a minute."

"Okay" he said softly, holding his cock steady with one hand and stroking the small of her back with the other. Her t-shirt her ridden down to just below her breasts. "We'll stay still. You move when you're ready."

It took some time. Every attempt she made to move back on to him, her body went into panic mode, and she needed to stop and adjust once more. From all that she'd read, she still hadn't fully anticipated the challenge of anal sex, that with every increment, she would be back to square one, learning to relax and accommodate all over again. By sitting with the intense ache and teaching herself once more to ease around his cock, she was able to rock back and forth in tiny motions, getting herself used to the feeling of him moving inside her, letting that horrendous ache melt into intense pleasure with each gradual movement. Until, eventually, she dared to attempt a longer stroke, and found to her surprise that it was quite manageable. She pulled forward and pushed back again, this time inviting him further in. Waves of pleasure flooded into her the more he filled her, until, at last, she was able to take most of him.

She steadied her breathing, finally ready to be fucked. "Okay."

"Okay?"

More nodding. "Uhuh."

He began forcing slow, measured thrusts into her, the tightness of her anus now lenient and accommodating around his cock. He drew out a few inches at a time before pushing in deep, to the sound of low, passionate wails from the prostrate young woman before him.

She had never anticipated how deeply personal, how internal and intimate, this pleasure would feel. Vulnerable. Penetrative. He picked up speed, now fucking her plump young ass with ease, and as it went on, the further into herself she sank. She stopped wailing, her moans cooled to a dim murmur. She felt him thudding in and out of her ass and submerged herself in the pleasure of it, her eyes closed, a deep, dark, private euphoria where the sounds and images of the outside world felt further and further away. The racing of her heart and her constant moaning were white noise to her. Her world was the rhythmic pumping of his cock in her ass, pure pleasure erupting into her body.

He didn't stop, but he noticed her quietness. "Are you alright?" He asked again.

Her eyes opened, and she felt the violent lurching of her body, heard the hard slapping sounds, and realised how roughly and aggressively she was being fucked. "I..." she gasped. "I love it I fucking love it." He gripped her at her shoulders and thrust even deeper, her brow furrowing in a bewildering saturation of pleasure as he claimed her ass over and over. "Fuck my ass, Adam." Upon remembering precisely where she'd heard those words before, she squealed with shame. "Oh my god..." she buried her face in her hands, and a shiver of burning humiliation ran through her while he fucked unhesitatingly.

She thought back to the sensible, quiet person she'd been just a few weeks ago. Someone with ordinary interests and hobbies, and introvert who didn't fantasize day and night about having her ass stretched by her mother's boyfriend. A modest young woman who didn't do things like dress in skimpy outfits for attention and flirt with dirty old men by text. What happened to her?

She lifted her head and turned it to the side, glancing at the mirror she'd admired herself in earlier, and saw her predicament for the first time. Her face bright red, her eyes and mouth half open in a sexual stupor, her pink lips fixed in an expression of sensual resignation she didn't even recognise. Her beautiful knitted tee was halfway up her ribs, exposing her from the waist down, the soft fat of her tummy shaking with the violent lurching of the whole bed. Her hips seemed to move of their own accord, launching back into him to force her bulging ass back onto his cock to meet his violent thrusts. That was wobbling too, almost comically, with each audible slap that impaled her 19 year-old ass on his 50 year-old prick, each penetration transmuting that overwhelming primal ache into appalling ecstasy in her gut.

Her gaze drifted upwards, too, to the naked older man hunched behind her, his arms stretched out to grab her shoulders, his greying body hair pronouncedly thick. His face, his handsome face, contorted in sheer pleasure, gurning down at her naked lower half, indulging in the pleasure of her young body without guilt or distraction. She saw how violently he was moving now, his hips lurching back and forth to slam his cock into her, and her ass now accepted every filthy inch.

"I'm going to cum."

She squealed at the prospect, tearing her eyes from the mirror to look back over her shoulder at him with pleading hopefulness.

"I'm going to cum."

"Uhuh, yes, yes, yes."

"Where do you want me to cum?"

She didn't realise she had options. While she was trying to consider it, she heard a voice from out of nowhere.

"Cum in my ass, fill me with cum, please, please please--"

It was her voice. And she couldn't stop it. She kept begging, the deep, forbidden desire for him to flood her guts with hot semen now taking control of her mouth and compelling her to babble the request in desperate, slurred yelps.

She heard him stop breathing entirely, his grip on her shoulders painfully tight. He pushed deeper than he had yet, burying his cock inside her, his hips pressing her glutes and mashing the fat of her butt outwards. She fell forward a little, steadying herself as he kept thrusting hard, but now relentlessly deep, moving only an inch or so at a time. She felt him shake. She felt the throbbing and pulsing, and once again she began to tighten protectively, her anus trembling and contracting around him.

She shut her eyes and sank into herself again, and focused on her ass completely. She felt warm liquid erupt inside her in bursts, his cock now unmoving, as deep as possible, secreting his load somewhere just beneath her belly. She whimpered softly, gratefully, her skin tingling and her whole chest drowning in a feeling of impermissible belonging, of dark, grubby joy and having been so utterly claimed and tainted by his cum.

After a few minutes, both having steadied their breathing, he slid back out of her. She fell flat, clenching her buttocks together for fear that his load would leak out. She pushed herself up off the bed and stood up, turning to kiss him again, and he kissed back, both of them glowing with gratitude for what they'd given the other. "Thank you" they both whispered in turn.

As she slid her underwear and shorts back on she felt his liquid moving inside her. The wetness of her pussy was already soaking through her panties. She helped him bring his boxes to the car, and was preparing to say farewell when her mother parked across the street, climbing out of the car with a joyless expression on her face at the sight of him. "Hi" she called across the street. "You got everything?"

"Hi Laura" he said, curtly. "Yeah, I'm just going." Molly didn't usually see the resemblance between herself and her mother, but with Adam's gaze on her, it seemed to come to the surface.

He climbed in his car and pulled off abruptly, averting any heartfelt goodbyes they might have planned. They would say what they needed to say by text. Molly did her best to avoid getting too close to her mother, lest she catch the scent of what they'd done. The guilt pounded like a headache. Everything had changed.

"You look nice."

"Oh... thanks" Molly smiled.

"Why are you all dressed up?"

"I didn't think I was."

Laura gave her daughter a long stare.

"You look nice" she said again.

"Thanks." Molly felt herself beginning to turn red and turned tail up the stairs.

She locked her bedroom door behind her, and sat on her bed, holding her own stare in the mirror. The blush was spreading again, as was the guilt, pulsing in time with the deep, constant ache in her anus. She remembered the load inside her, and shuffled her shorts and panties back down to the floor again. She slouched back on the bed, and spread herself wide, pointing her drenched cunt towards the ceiling and her asshole directly to the mirror as the pale liquid began to ooze back out in a lazy, thick stream that coated her skin and pooled on the bedsheets. Staring at it intently, she placed her fingertips reverently on her clit, and began to stroke.

12