Molly's Shaving Ritual

Story Info
Molly relates how her ritual began.
2.4k words
4.57
36.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

I'm Molly, and when I was nineteen I broke my right wrist. No big deal, the cast left my thumb free so I could still drive and text and all the important stuff. One thing I couldn't do though was shave my legs. A girl likes to look her best you know. It was summer, I wasn't going to pool parties with hairy legs, the cast was bad enough.

I'd tried but I couldn't close my thumb enough to get a good grip on the razor. I was taking a long time in the bathroom, my Dad kept asking if I was okay. I gave up for the day and let him in while I went to my room to sulk.

A little while later Dad came into my room and sat next to me on the bed. He asked me straight out if I was having trouble shaving with my cast. I guess I left the razor and stuff out when I stormed out, I was feeling pretty frustrated. Dad's smart, he figured it out right away. I told him my concerns, swimsuit season and pool parties and all that.

"Well I could help you out, hun," Daddy said. His face was full of concerned when he said it, he's always shown me he just wants the best for me. I am his only daughter after all.

I was about to turn him down flat, but really, I didn't have any other choice. Mom divorced Dad when I was still little, I didn't feel comfortable having a friend do it, he was my only option. "Fine," I said, "but I'm wearing my swimsuit."

Dad just smiled and said sure, and left me to change. I stripped and got my second-tiniest bikini on, I'd never wear my smallest one around him. I checked myself in the mirror, looking good there, Molly! Flat tummy, nice C-cups, nothing too flashy, cute tight butt, the boys would be drooling, I knew it.

Dad called that the tub was ready and I went down the hall to the bathroom. Dad had changed into shorts and a t-shirt, the tub was half full of warm water and lots of bubbles. To preserve my privacy, Dad said with a gentle smile.

I climbed in, the water was just right. I sat back and closed my eyes for a moment, just enjoying the warmth. Daddy cleared his throat softly and I opened my eyes, smiled at him and put a leg up on the edge of the tub. He had the razor ready, he took my ankle in one hand and carefully started shaving, concentrating hard on what he was doing.

From ankle to knee wasn't a problem, but then he started on my thigh. I'm very ticklish, have very sensitive skin, plus I hadn't really thought about how far up Daddy would be going. The razor was basically stroking my inner thigh, the water was warm, I was starting to get aroused. Maybe wearing shorts and a bikini top to the parties would be good enough?

I looked at Dad, he was still serene, focused on his task. I on the other hand was enjoying this maybe too much. I should have stopped him, instead I just leaned back and spread my legs a little further.

It was so quiet in the bathroom. Soft sounds of water, Daddy swishing the razor after each stroke, our breathing. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes again, trying to ignore how wet I was getting. I never got this way when I shaved myself! But this was different. This was Daddy.

He finished the first leg, rinsing me with a warm washcloth. My leg was shiny, perfect. Daddy looked away and after a moment I got it, he was giving me privacy again, maybe Daddy thought I'd feel more comfortable this way. I quickly stood and switched direction in the tub so my other leg was accessible and put it up on the tub's edge.

Daddy turned as well so his dominant hand held the razor and started on my other leg. As he got closer and closer to my thigh though he slowed down more and more, finally setting the razor down and just staring at the floor.

"Molly, maybe you should just have a girlfriend help you. This was a bad idea." He stood suddenly and I saw why, he was tenting his shorts. He was about to leave, I don't know why but I said, "Stay, Daddy, please? It's not done yet, and I can't..."

Daddy looked at himself in the mirror over the sink for a moment, then sighed an sat back down. He picked up the razor again, I raised my leg for him and he finished my other leg. We were both breathing heavily by the time he was done, neither of us could look at the other.

Once again he rinsed me with a warm washcloth. I whispered thank you and slid my leg back under the water. Daddy got up and left the bathroom, he turned himself away from me but I was sure he was still hard.

I was still aroused too. I looked down and saw my hard nipples were visible through my top. The material wasn't see-thru but it was close. I hadn't realized. My cunny still felt slick and hot, I slid my left hand down underwater. My clit was huge and twitching, just a few strokes of my finger and I was cumming, trying to be quiet, biting my lip to keep from calling out 'Daddy!'

I had to keep the cast on four weeks, so three more times Daddy shaved my legs for me. We were both too embarrassed to talk about it still. I'd just leave my razor out in the morning on top of a washcloth, then later on Daddy would just motion me into the bathroom.

Each time we wouldn't speak, each time I knew Daddy was getting hard for me. Each time I touched myself afterwards, remembering Daddy's strong hands on my thighs. Then the cast came off, and it all stopped.

A few more weeks went by, summer was winding down. Neither one of us had mentioned yet what had happened between us, not that anything had, yet, oh it was all so frustrating. I kept thinking about Daddy when I masturbated, his strong hands, holding me, stroking me.

One morning, without really thinking too much about what I was doing, I put out my razor and washcloth. I went to work, spent the day in a daze, unable to concentrate on anything. Finally the day was over and I went home. Daddy had gotten home first, he was in the kitchen making dinner when I came in.

We ate dinner like normal. After cleaning up I told Daddy I'd be watching TV if he wanted to join me. He said he had something he wanted to do first. I settled on the couch and had just picked up the remote when I heard it. The bathtub was filling up.

I got off the couch, swallowed hard, no I wasn't hearing things. Daddy wouldn't be taking a bath at night, he's a morning-shower man. Slowly I walked to the bathroom and looked in.

Daddy was sitting by the tub, which was half full of warm water, no bubbles today. The razor was on the side of the tub along with a fresh bar of soap. Daddy was looking at me this time. He was naked and erect, he'd tried to cover his cock with the washcloth but most of it was visible.

My heart was beating like crazy. I wanted this, I did but I was so scared! I trembled as I undressed, when I bent over to take my panties off it felt like I would explode I was so anxious! Daddy didn't help things by sitting so quietly, watching me.

Finally I was naked. I took a deep breath and stepped into the tub, sinking down right away, uselessly trying to hide what I could under the transparent surface. I scooted down so the water covered more of me, but that just left my tits out. My nipples were so hard they hurt, under Daddy's stoic gaze.

Daddy picked up the razor and dipped it in the bath. I raised my leg and set it on the edge of the tub and Daddy gently grabbed my ankle and started shaving me. This time I kept looking at Daddy as he worked, his face was a mask but under the washcloth his cock was twitching and jerking.

As he got closer and closer to my pussy he never took his eyes off me, most of my right leg was out of the water and he could see my vulva clearly. I was starting to open up as my excitement grew, soon my clit was poking shyly out of it's hood.

He finished that leg but rather than remove the washcloth covering him he cupped his hands to rinse me. My right leg was smooth and perfect again. It was time to switch. I stood up in the bath to turn so Daddy could do my other leg. My fuzzy cunt was right at the level of his face as I turned and quickly sat back down.

Daddy shaved my left leg slowly and completely and once again rinsed it with his cupped hands. Then for the first time since he started Daddy looked me in the eyes. His eyes were dark; he licked his dry lips, and asked me if we were done.

I don't have a lot of pubic hair, it's kind of a mousey brown, I'd never been really fond of it. Once again I had to swallow hard before I answered. "Daddy," I said, "please, keep going. Shave all of me."

Time stopped for a moment as we looked at each other, we both knew there was no going back from this. Daddy took a big breath and nodded. "Then you're going to have to get out. Just a second." He'd had a big towel ready to lay on the floor, he spread it for me and took my hand as I climbed out of the tub.

He'd stood up and that tiny washcloth finally fell off his cock. He was throbbing and leaking fluid from the slit. Looking at it made me feel all fluttery inside. I lay on the thick towel on the bathroom floor, naked and wet, shivering with excitement.

Daddy got on the floor between my legs and spread them. I could feel chilly air on my cunny as it opened for him. He was kneeling before me, slowly and carefully shaving my mons. He'd stroke once and rinse the razor, the process was hypnotic. My pussy got more and more smooth as he did my outer and inner lips, feeling with slightly pruney fingers for any stray hairs.

Finally he took the washcloth and dipped it in the tub, then wrung it out. He ran the rough cloth over me, it was warm and heavy and when it brushed my clit I shuddered with a small orgasm.

When Daddy saw that he stopped and picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to his bed. He lay me down and once again got between my now-smooth thighs, lying on his cock, hiding it from me just when I wanted it. Then his tongue touched me and it was all about his mouth.

He stroked my hairless outer lips and chewed them lightly, he flattened his tongue and washed my whole crotch with it from taint to clit, he sucked and licked and I started cumming and didn't stop.

Never had anyone made me feel this way, I was floating on a sea of bliss, Daddy's tongue taking me places I'd never been. My toes were curling, I was clutching the sheets and moaning, Daddy just kept eating me, it felt so good on my now bald cunny.

Suddenly it was too much and I pushed him away, my pussy was too tender, I curled into myself for a moment until I'd recovered. When I looked up at Daddy his face was full of concern again, he asked if I was okay, if I had liked it.

Rather than answer with words I pulled Daddy down on top of me and kissed him, soft but deep, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him close. He kissed me back and everything was okay again.

I could feel his hot maleness throbbing between us, the heat spread throughout my body. Daddy's kisses were rough, demanding. His mouth trailed down to my neck, he was pulling me to him, crushing my now aching breasts against him. My legs spread for him, he was sliding against my now super-sensitive cunt, his shaft running across my clit and making me gasp and shudder.

I looked up at my handsome Daddy as we paused in our kissing, Daddy's cock was right at my opening, the feeling was incredible as he slid inside me inch by inch. My tight teen puss gaped around his massive adult cock, we were making obscene noises together as he drove himself home, finally bumping my cervix.

I'd never been filled so completely before, never taken a man's dick, just guys my age. Daddy wasn't just big, he knew what to do with his cock. I felt like a ragdoll in his hands as he fucked me, he was sucking my tits, clutching my taut ass, once again I started cumming and didn't stop. Only these were better, stronger, my father's cock taking me to new heights of pleasure.

I bit Daddy's shoulder, I was shaking as I came over and over, holding onto Daddy for dear life as the erotic sensations rolled on and on. Suddenly I felt Daddy throb inside me and he was cumming, shooting his hot seed inside me!

My already incredible orgasms got stronger and we shook together as we came, Daddy spurting in me again and again, waves of joy rolling over us both.

At last we quieted. I felt Daddy soften and slip from inside me. We kissed again, more romantically than before. Once again neither of us spoke about what we were doing, but from then on I was sleeping in Daddy's bed every night. And if I'm feeling nostalgic, sometimes I'll leave out a washcloth and razor.

The End