Molly's Story Ch. 01: White Knight

Story Info
The Professor and Molly continue to tell stories.
3.2k words
4.42
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly's Stories 1.

Molly and Stephen and their story-telling were introduced in "The Professor" series, but they continued to write stories and share them with one another. Molly's stories will appear in the BDSM category, while Stephen's better fit under Romance. Molly's introduction to Annie and Joseph was told on Day 10.

"Professor, I have another story for you. Do you remember I asked you to be my White Knight?"

"Vividly."

"Well that is what this is about. You remember Annie?"

"The woman who submitted to Joseph?"

"That's right. I have a few more tales about them."

White Knight

Annie sat across from Joseph at their favorite haunt for lunch. "It's such a nice day I hate to go back to work."

Joseph was in an unusually relaxed mood. "Isn't Judy covering the shop? Call her and tell her you will be late."

"And what should I do with my time?"

"I hear there's a funky little art museum over on Baptiste Street that I've been curious about. Want to take a walk?"

Annie could hardly believe it. It was always so hard to pry attention from Joseph, and now he was offering to take a walk. "Anything," she replied. Then she looked at his face. "That could get me into a lot of trouble." (Little did she know.)

They walked about a mile. The cool spring air was comfortable in the sunshine. Despite the discomfort of walking in the high heels she now wore every day to please him, she was a little disappointed when they reached the museum and went inside.

The sign on the door read "LaPlace Museum of European Culture."

"So this is where they keep it," Joseph said quietly.

"Keep what?"

"European culture."

They were met by a young woman, who appeared to be ticket seller, docent, curator, and custodian. "Welcome to LaPlace. Have you been here before?" Joseph shook his head. "This is a private collection assembled by the LaPlace family over nearly 200 years. In 1994 they decided to share it with the public. Please feel free to look around. If you have any questions, I will be here."

"In 1994 they decided they needed some money," Joseph muttered under his breath as he handed over twenty dollars. Annie giggled. The caretaker glared at them.

The museum was in a large old house. The first floor had five rooms of miscellaneous paintings by obscure artists. Most were landscapes interspersed with a few portraits. The work was generally mediocre. "But the cows look healthy."

"How would you know if a cow were healthy?" Annie challenged.

"At least they look udderly content."

Upstairs were galleries of furniture and other art objects. "Loke my uncle's attic. Your wretched refuse yearning to be free," he whispered.

Annie and Joseph found themselves moving through it rather quickly. One piece caught Joseph's eye and he paused in front of a mannequin in a Victorian gown. Annie wasn't sure what attracted his eye. The gown was dusty, but not particularly unusual; the neckline modest.

Joseph said, "Do you see that ribbon thing around her neck?"

"The choker?" The model had a faded light blue velvet ribbon about one-and-one-half inches wide encircling her neck to accent the trim of the dress. On close inspection, there were stitching holes where some ornament, perhaps a cameo, had fallen off.

"I like the way it dramatizes a lovely slender neck, just like yours."

"Like mine?"

"I love your neck," he said as he stroked the side of it. "And I love to see my collar around it."

"That's not a collar."

"It could be if the material were stronger."

"Like leather?"

"Or steel."

Annie swatted him playfully with her purse.

"What do you think of the dress?" Annie wanted to change the subject. "I want to know what your other tastes are."

"It is not very exciting, considering what the Victorians could do with a corset when they wanted."

In the next room was a dining set. Next to it was a half-sized French copy of a Greek Venus statue, authentically missing the head and right arm. Annie leaned over the table to read the label. "'Lous XV style, thought to have been owned by the Duke of Anjou.' I didn't know he had a style."

"Wishful thought," Joseph replied. "Oh, look. A Louis XVI style statue."

"Hmm. It looks more like Marie Antoinette to me."

They found themselves at the top of the stairs and started to leave. However, on the first floor they saw was another staircase and a sign indicating "The Dungeon."

"We can't leave without visiting the dungeon, now can we?"

"Certainly not," Annie responded to his playful spirit.

There was only one large and dimly lit display room downstairs. The first thing they encountered was a full suit of armor. Even though Annie was a petite 5'3", she was looking eye-to-eye at the figure. "I have always dreamed of a knight in shining armor, but I was expecting someone a little taller."

Joseph, at six feet, laughed. "I would have a hard time fitting into that. Good thing I haven't had to fight any dragons for you."

The next few displays were familiar and hokey replicas of medieval torture devices - a rack with another mannequin, an iron maiden, and an iron head-shaped cage suspended from the ceiling by a chain. Then there was a glass case with seemingly genuine articles involving several rusty iron bands. "What are those?" she asked.

"They look like chastity belts."

"How do they work?"

"This part seems to go around your waist, and that one between your legs. I think there is a lock that is missing, and there was probably some soft padding."

"I would hope. How do I go to the bathroom?"

"Don't you see the circles with teeth? They let the waste through, but woe to the man who tries to enter that way."

"Ouch. It seems like overkill."

"I guess even white knights had their dark side."

"Some things belonged in the Dark Ages. Thank goodness we have left them behind."

"No, we haven't. You can still get one."

Annie looked at him incredulously.

The remaining cases held swords, maces, and other weaponry. With mutual lack of interest, they returned to the sunshine outdoors and began walking back toward her shop.

"I feel guilty, like I am playing hooky," she confessed. "I really have a lot of paperwork to deal with. It's almost tax time.

"Enjoy it. Tomorrow is supposed to rain. You can stay in your office all day long doing penance."

"What about lunch with you?"

"I have a better idea. How about dinner?"

Annie was thrilled. She was so used to meeting him randomly and almost by chance; now he was scheduling a date. "What time?"

"When you are done. I will come by your shop in the evening and you will be done whenever I get there."

Joseph showed up about 5:30. Annie was eagerly waiting for him. She had changed into a lightweight blue sweater and a black above-the-knee skirt. Her high heeled-pumps shaped her legs nicely. Underneath she had on black stockings and garters and her usual white underwear. She had intended to pick up some lacy black panties and bra but didn't have time. Joseph knocked on the office door in back. He kissed her hand and handed her a small box with a bow around it.

"A present?"

"Open it. Apparently, you don't have one of these."

Inside and under the tissue paper was a heavy triangular brass plate connected to a series of straps. She looked at him, puzzled. He picked it up and arranged the straps.

"A chastity belt?"

"You didn't believe they still made them."

"How does it work?" She was already holding it in front of her hips. "One second." She disappeared into the small restroom. The belt was obvious and constructed of shiny steel. A second band passed between her legs and locked onto the belt in front.

She unfastened her garters and affixed the belt over her panties. Once attached, it fit low on her hips, but was too narrow to be pulled off. The plate covered her pubic regions entirely and extended between her legs. She clicked all the pieces in place and looked in the mirror. The sight of it titillated her. She reached down to finger herself and found it was absolutely impossible to slip a finger under the strap or to reach her clitoris. Marveling at the effectiveness, she refastened her garters, pulled her skirt in place, and stepped back into the office, acutely conscious of it with each step.

Joseph was still standing and had an expectant look on his face. She smiled coyly to tease him for a moment and then pulled up her skirt to show him.

"Now you will never be able to powder your nose."

Her face showed her puzzlement. Then the light dawned. "You mean it goes on the inside?"

"I don't think medieval damsels had panties."

Her expression turned from indignant to mischievous as he handed her the key.

When she returned, she showed him a brief glimpse of the belt sans panties before lowering her skirt and pointedly dropping the key into her purse.

"Where are we going?" She knew that Joseph always had a plan.

They walked only 50 feet to the next shop, a clothing boutique. Annie had never shopped there because she thought the fashions were too young for her. Nonetheless she allowed Joseph to usher her in.

"You said you wanted to know what else I like." He browsed through the racks until he found a black leather miniskirt. "Try this on."

Annie took it to the dressing room. The skirt barely covered the tops of her stockings, and she was afraid to bend over; however, she very much wanted Joseph's approval and she knew she looked sexy. She was flattered he thought she was young enough to wear it.

Without letting her change out of it, he took her over to the lingerie section. She stood watching while he picked out a black leather corset and handed it to her to try on. She took it into the dressing room. Its sturdy stays assured her this was no costume piece. When she returned, she allowed Joseph to lace it tightly.

And still more tightly.

The corset fit perfectly. Rather, she now fit the corset. Joseph handed her a glittery jacket with a tailored waist and no buttons. It covered her bare shoulders but left the neckline of the corset and her cleavage visible in front.

"That is what I like," said Joseph. "Not all the time. Just when you want to turn me on."

"That is all the time." Annie pranced for him. "Ready for dinner?"

Joseph paid for the purchases and she wore them out of the store, her older clothes in a shopping bag.

They returned to her store just long enough to leave the bags and her purse behind. Joseph drove her across town to a special place for dinner, the Blues Piano. They spent hours over dinner and drinks and listening to jazz. When they emerged, it was raining. They had had to park several blocks away and Joseph went to bring the car around. Annie stood under an awning outside the door.

As she waited, she mused about the pleasure of the evenin. She was looking forward to later when Joseph would remove her belt,­ or perhaps tease her a while before he took it off. Without warning she was knocked off her feet by three men hurrying by. One helped her up with effusive apologies. He looked familiar.

"You're Jimmy Grater!"

"I'm afraid so."

"I just love your music. I have all your albums."

He looked her over. "Thank you. I love having such beautiful fans."

"I wish I had one for you to autograph."

"I think we can arrange that. Come back to my hotel." He took her wrist and pulled her after him into a waiting limousine. Before she could react, another man entered the car behind her and closed the door.

He held out his hand. "Phil. How do you do?"

"You're the drummer!" She was open-mouthed.

"And up there is Freddie." He indicated the front seat.

"I don't believe it." Just then she realized the car was in motion. "But I have to go . . ."

Jimmy reassured her. "Relax, just a quick visit to our hotel room. I can autograph a CD for you there."

"But . . ." She didn't really have a choice. The car drove only a few blocks before it pulled up in front of a luxury hotel. A doorman with an umbrella opened the door. Annie was swept with the musicians through the lobby and into the elevator. A few moments later she was in a suite with them.

Jimmy played the host. "Let me get you a drink." He went behind a bar into a kitchenette. She was looking around the room in astonishment while he mixed her something strong. She did not notice him slip some additives into the alcohol. "Here you are. Come sit here on the sofa."

"I really can't stay. Joseph . . ." She instinctively took a drink.

"So you like our music?"

"Oh, yeah. You know, I saw you perform downtown a couple of years ago. 2008? Or maybe longer ago."

"Tell me about yourself." He put his arm across her shoulders. "What's your name?"

"Annie." She took another sip.

"And what do you do?"

"I design and make jewelry. I have my own shop."

"I'll bet you made those beautiful earrings."

She turned her head. "I did. That's the Chinese character for 'peace'." The alcohol was warming her up after the chill of the rain. Suddenly she began to feel an itch. She squeezed her legs together. Jimmy kept peppering her with questions. She felt an urgent need to touch herself and calm down the itch. She slipped out of his embrace. "Excuse me." She stood, feeling dizzy, and made her way to the bathroom. Closing the door, she lifted her skirt and tried to reach her lips. Her fingers felt only the hard brass of the chastity belt. Damn. Her vagina was burning now. She wished she had some kind of cream to calm it down or a dildo to rub in there.

She came back into the room. Jimmy was still on the sofa but he looked funny. The room was slowly turning. She stumbled. He took her arm and sat her back down beside him. She had difficulty focusing. There was music in the background or inside her head. She closed her eyes. Someone was kissing her lips. The sensation ballooned until that was all she was aware of. A hand caressed her breast. Now she forgot her lips and only felt the fingers gently squeezing her nipples. It felt wonderful. What happened to my clothes? She wondered, but only for an instant. The music took over and her mind reverberated to the gentle beat. Her body was moving but she wasn't moving it. Odd. A caress on the inside of her thigh created a great longing for sex. Her vagina was still burning and had become her entire body. One sensation after another overwhelmed her senses. She gradually sank into the trance of the music. In the distance a voice swore something about a belt, but she couldn't place it.

Joseph pulled the car up outside the club. Annie wasn't there. He waited several minutes, then went inside, but didn't see her. He described her to the doorman. Oh. Yes, he remembered someone dressed like her. She went off in a limousine with several musicians. She seemed to know them. She had said something about autographing a record. One of them had pulled her inside the car.

He returned to the club and asked around there. Had any musicians been there? No one noticed any. He returned to the doorman. No, he didn't think they came out of the club. Maybe from next door.

Next door was a bar and lounge. Joseph went there to ask. Yes, they remembered three or four musicians who had sat at a table in the back. They only left 20 minutes ago. No idea where they went. Don't know who they were. Frederick somebody. They paid with a credit card under the name of Grater.

Back in the Blue Piano, Joseph forced his way to the musicians and asked if any of them knew of a band playing in the area with the name Grater or Frederick. "Sure. Jimmy Grater. Plays tomorrow night."

Joseph began calling hotels in the area. The first five denied knowing anyone by the name Jimmy Grater. The sixth refused to tell whether they had a guest by that name. Joseph headed to that hotel. A discreet tip to the doorman confirmed the band was there.

Annie gradually regained awareness. She was lying on a bed next to Jimmy. He was naked. She was wearing only her stockings and the belt. She tried to lift her arms, but they were too heavy. There was a pounding on the door. Jimmy was stirring, groping for his pants. Annie put her head back down and stopped trying to make sense of it all.

Jimmy opened the door a crack and Joseph forced it the rest of the way. Pushing Jimmy aside, he went to the bedroom and found Annie there. On the floor by the bed were a screwdriver, pliers, and scissors.

"Annie," he lifted her head and tried to wake her up.

With her eyes half opened, she slurred, "Master, you found me. Jimmy gave me something to drink and I don't know who I am. Oh, I really, really want you to fuck me. But I'm so sleepy." Her head fell back and she closed her eyes.

The next time she woke up she was in Joseph's bed. He sat beside her. "Are you awake?"

"Mostly. What happened?"

"You were drugged. I'm not sure with what. Some kind of acid. And, also, something like Spanish Fly. I don't think he is going to be doing that again in the near future. I don't think he will be able to play the concert tomorrow night either."

"Spanish Fly. What's that? Is that why I feel like I'm flying?"

"No. It's an aphrodisiac. Actually, an irritant of the vaginal membrane. It's supposed to make you want to have sex to relieve the itching."

"Or maybe I just want to have sex. Oh, it's gone. How did you do that? The key is in my office."

"I kept the other copy. Just in case," Joseph confessed.

"In case of what?"

"In case of an emergency."

"I think I have an emergency."

A week later she presented Joseph with a box covered with red velvet.

"For me?"

"I designed it myself."

The box contained a silver-plated collar inscribed with a special design. Across a heart were the two initials, J and M, joined with a tiny chain. If one looked carefully, one could see that one end of the chain was held loosely by the hook of the J; the other end encircled the leg of the M and held it in bondage.

"For me?" he repeated.

"I think it fits me better," she confessed.

"Then I think you should wear it."

She held her hair back while he fitted it on.

"Hmmm. If I am your White Knight, I will have to rescue you from something. Got any perils in mind?" Stephen said with a smile.

Molly leaned against him. "I think you've already rescued me."