Molly's Story Ch. 09: Identity Theft

Story Info
Molly and Stephen continue exchanging stories.
1.8k words
0
804
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and Stephen and their story-telling were introduced in "The Professor series," but they continued to write stories and share them with one another. Molly's stories will appear in the BDSM category, while Stephen's better fit under Romance.

Identity Theft

"Linda? I've just been on a date from hell." Alice called out to her roommate as she walked in the door. "Fortunately, I was able to cut it short. Linda?" Alice checked the answering machine and found a message from Linda.

"Hey, Roomie. I decided at the last minute to check in with my folks this weekend. Back tomorrow. Hope your blind date went well. Later."

Alice was disappointed she had no one to complain to, but she appreciated the irony. Linda had expected to have a lonely evening while her boyfriend was busy at work, while Alice was invited to a friend's lake cottage along with a mystery date. Now it was Alice who faced an evening alone. It wasn't even ten o'clock yet. Maybe there was a movie on. She slipped out of her clothes and put on a threadbare flannel nightie. She settled on the sofa with a blanket, a bowl of ice cream, and the remote.

She was flipping through the channels when she thought she hear the door open. "Linda is that you?" There was no answer. Alice got up and checked the apartment door. It was closed. She shrugged and turned back to the TV, when a movement caught her attention. She saw a man dressed in black with a ski mask in the corner of the entry. Before she could shout, another person grabbed for her right hand. She turned to evade him, and all he caught was the sleeve of her nightgown. She jerked away and the worn fabric tore at the shoulder leaving the sleeve in his hand. But the other figure pinned her arms. She twisted inside the loose nightie and managed to drop to the ground, slipping out of his grasp. Two men were too much for her however, and she was soon on the ground pinned under them. She opened her mouth to scream but one of the burglars stuffed the arm of her nightgown between her lips, stifling any noise.

Now she was helpless. Her captors pulled lengths of rope from their pockets and began to bind her limbs. On tied her ankles together while the other tied her wrists in front of her. Only then did they pause to catch a breath.

"Man, she's a fighter. You're not hurt, are you?" Alice couldn't tell whether that was addressed to her or her partner. She tried to spit out the gag. "OK. Let's finish this. Better reinforce the gag first."

The other assailant produced a role of duct tape and placed a long strip across the front of her mouth, sealing the ball of cloth inside. He used several other pieces to secure it until the lower half of her face was covered in silver fabric.

"O.K. Check the bedroom." One man disappeared momentarily while the other sat on Alice to restrain her squirming. She stared pure hatred at him, but it had no effect.

The two men picked her up bodily and carried her in to Linda's room. The king-sized bed had been cleared of blankets and sheets and they placed Alice down in the middle of it. One of the men still had to sit on her while the other tied one end of a rope to her left ankle and the other to the bedpost. A second rope was tied to her right wrist and her arms were stretched out so it could be attached to the far post. At this point Alice was unable to move, laid out diagonally across the bed; but they were not finished. The rope tying her ankles was removed and her legs forcibly spread so that her right ankle could be anchored to a third corner. When they had secured her left wrist as well, Alice was helplessly spread-eagled.

"Weren't we supposed to remove her clothes?"

"Oh, yeah." They thought for a moment. "Well this is ruined anyway." One of them tore her night gown from neck to hem and slid it out from under her body. He rummaged through drawers until he found a pair of scissors. Cutting down the intact sleeve, they removed the nightie altogether. Two snips on the sides of her panties left her completely naked. One of the men held up a dresser mirror so that Alice could look at herself as the other produced a black cloth that he proceeded to fold into a long strip. He placed it over her eyes and tied the blindfold on the side of her head.

Alice steeled herself for whatever was coming next, but nothing happened. She could hear them breathing. Then their footsteps led to the outer door. "Hey, won't she get cold?"

"Throw a blanket on her."

One of the men came back and covered her completely with a comforter. Then there was stillness.

Alice was awakened by the touch of a finger across her cheek. The blanket still covered the rest of her, but someone was caressing the narrow gap between the blindfold and the duct tape.

"She's awake. Hmmm. What have we here?" He dropped the blanket back over her face. She could feel cool air on her right leg as the bottom corner of the blanket lifted and partially pealed back. "Nice body. What do you suppose it enjoys?" She felt a weight shifting on the mattress beside her. Cold fingers slid up her thigh and abdomen and began to play with her right nipple. As the touch became firmer, the tickling was replaced by a gentle arousing massage. The hands moved their attention back down her torso. When the fingers began playing with her clitoris, her fear was mixed with sexual arousal. Lips began to play on her nipples as fingers gently probed her vagina. Her mind could not even formulate the question of whether she wanted him to release her or continue. She was completely at his mercy and his pleasure.

He paused and ever so gently began to peel away the tape over her mouth. Even after he had cleared the gag, his motions were so slow and caring she said nothing, afraid to break the mood.

He resumed his ministrations, working his way with his mouth methodically from her shoulders to her breasts. Her own breathing become shallow and faster. When he placed a kiss on the skin of her inner thigh, her whole body shuddered and she tried to thrust her pelvis. Waves of pleasure were running over the surface of her skin and down to the center of her sex. She stopped trying to resist anything and enjoy the thrill. Each light kiss as he proceeded upwards was giving her the most intense pleasure and her body surrendered to his gentle touch. His lips moved onto her stomach, and around her navel; his fingers stroked her outer legs; from shin to the top of her thighs, then inwards toward her sex. Her body arched and she pulled against her restraints; not thinking of escape, but simply to cope any way she could with the intense pleasure all this was giving her.

Her sense of touch was magnified a hundred times behind her blindfold. He was now kissing the skin between her breasts; cupping them in his hands and kneading her erect nipples in her fingers. More than ever was her body yearning for his. His fingers ran up her sides and under her arms as he kissed her neck. His hand stroked her all over, her stomach, her breasts, between her breasts, between her thighs. He wasn't missing an inch. No man had ever paid her this much attention, and never had any man made her feel this way. His hands went into her hair.

Please just kiss me, she thought. Then, as though he had heard her, his lips touched hers. The kiss built forcefully and she answered it back as best she could with her limbs bound. She felt her body rising to an orgasm.

He murmured something unintelligible. When she didn't answer, he asked again. "Is this what you hoped for?"

Her mind leaped back to full consciousness. "Hoped for?" Suddenly she twisted her head and tried to throw him off. "Let me go!" she screamed.

His hand covered her mouth. "This is what you said you wanted."

"What the fuck! I didn't ask for this!" She continued to struggle.

"Linda! Calm down!"

"I'm not Linda!"

"Oh, my god." He pulled the blindfold off.

Alice was looking into the shocked face of Linda's boyfriend Kirk.

As quickly as he could, he threw the blanket over her body and untied her limbs. Then his apologies flowed nonstop. Apparently, Linda had confessed to him a kidnap fantasy. Kirk had arranged for two of his friends to carry it out and given them a key. Linda was supposed to be alone at home instead of Alice.

Alice slept little that night. It took a long time process the trauma of the abduction. However, when she was able to lay that to rest, she fell asleep pondering how she could have enjoyed Kirk's touch so much. No, it wasn't Kirk. She had enjoyed a nameless, faceless lover who knew exactly how to play her body like a fine musical instrument. If only she could find herself a man like that.

Stephen looked questioningly at Molly. Molly said nothing, but simply returned his gaze with an intense expression on her face.

Molly awoke in the middle of the night. She was alone in the bed and had kicked off the blanket because it seemed unusually warm. Not wanting to emerge fully from sleep or worry about where Stephen was, she kicked off the remaining sheet and sprawled naked face down across the bed.

The next time she awoke, her forearms had been crossed behind the small of her back and were being tied together. Stephen was just finishing with her elbows. She gave a token struggle to test the bonds and found them secure but comfortable. She also discovered that he had already tied her knees together and cinched the rope between them. Now that she was awake, Stephen sat her up and continued winding rope about her torso. Several loops passed just under her breasts and between her arms and ribs, while others ran above her breasts and outside her arms. He pulled these together in back and secured the horizontal ropes to those binding her wrists. Now she had no movement whatsoever of her arms. Her hands pointed uselessly toward either side and her fingers could not touch anything but air. Stephen finished by securing her ankles and tying a soft blindfold over her eyes. He helped her lie back on the bed, head cradled on the pillow.

Not a word has been spoken. Nothing had been forced or violent. She had merely gone from deep sleep to a helpless package who was free to resume sleep again; but Stephen was not going to let that happen.