Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't," I said. "I started it I think. I was thinking about seeing if I could play around with you a little this summer if you wanted to. That's why I let you fold the clothes, so you could have some fun with my panties and bras and nighties."

"Well," he said. "That certainly helped. I was going to do the same with you this summer. I mean I wasn't but Sandra suggested I should see if I could tease you and see where it went. She said you might enjoy a little interaction with me and I should give it a try, take off some clothes, get excited, and let you notice. Have a little adult fun. See where it went."

"Well, with Sandra getting you in my pants and you getting in my pants and me getting you in my pants we had a good plan because you got in my pants and I enjoyed every second of it. Don't stop." We were both laughing hilariously. I said, "I suppose I was entertaining the same reservations you were but it seems its ok with both of us." I held his hand for a while. It was so good.

I was turned on for a couple of days but I stayed away from my vibrators. I did play with myself several times but didn't have an orgasm. I practiced thrusting into my fingers to keep in practice and pumped down into my fuck pillow a couple of times. I seemed to be keeping in tune. I was about to go to bed. I was in the den. Gene came in with just his boxers on. He looked great.

He stood for a second or two and said, "Would you like to have a good hug tonight. I thought it might be more comfortable in bed than standing up. It's easier to get closer. Maybe we could mingle our pubic hair."

My temperature went right up and everything else ramped up. I barely got out a smile and acting normal and said, "Ok. Would you like to come over to my bedroom or me over to yours?"

"Your bedroom please," he said. "I think you would probably be more comfortable there."

"I'll need about ten minutes," I said. "I'm trying not to be nervous."

Gene nodded, smiled and went towards the kitchen. I was in my bedroom like a shot. I stripped and washed thoroughly all down and in and dried everything completely. I put the smallest teeny tiny spec of musk scent on the inside of my thigh and the smallest teeny tiny spec of tomato scent in back of one ear. I got a one-eighth piece of breath mint and sucked on it for thirty seconds and spit it out.

I put on a see-through nighty top that went down to the top of my pubic hair patch and nothing else. I checked my toe nails and finger nails and all was smooth and good. I made sure my lips were dry and clear then wet them and kept them wet ever so often so they wouldn't dry again. I fluffed both pillows and smoothed them out. I got in just past the middle of the bed on my left side and tried to relax. It wasn't easy.

There was one bed side light on and it was on my side, no light coming in from the door or windows. I had a box of wet wipes on my side table behind the regular box of tissues so he couldn't see them and a couple of small dainty towels. I checked and I was already getting wet again but I have lube.

Gene tapped on the door and stuck his head in. I smiled and he came in and closed the door. Boxers. Up. A lot. He climbed in and slid over next to me and was up on his elbow. I was down on the pillow. He kissed me on the lips and flicked his tongue in and out quickly. I smiled more and reached over and turned the light out. It was dark.

You always do more in the dark and slower. He put an arm over my waist and I slipped my hands down and took his boxers off. He took my nighty off. We both were saying what we wanted to do. He eased me right over on my back and went for my tits. The son-of-a-gun knew what to do with nipples and how to get around tits. I wondered if it was all Sandra or if he got several girls in bed. Just curious.

What he was doing with my breasts was surprising, over the top good. Not just a good feeling but erotic and very arousing. I had a hand down between us around his dick playing with the head. I pulled the foreskin up and pushed it down and pulled it back up in a rhythm. His pre-cum was running and it was slick. He sucked both my nipples up full and squeezed them between his tongue and his lip flicking his tongue off the top.

I had one knee up and he had his fingers in my tuff twirling it around. He didn't go further down. The sheets were down the bed and we were bare. He finally got a single finger up at the top of my hood and softly pressed down and up like he was pushing a button. He kept that going then he started working his mouth down the front of me all the way down to where that finger was working.

He got his tongue started down my hood slowly. He swiveled his whole body around and wound up between my thighs. Off to the side some so he could work with his head sideways to my hood and clit. His breath was so damn hot. I had a hand on the top of his head but didn't press him down or anything. I very much liked what he was doing.

This is a first for me. I've never had oral or done oral. I know all about it, well, mostly but not really. Enough I think. I could still open my legs wide and did. My ridges were probably open for business. I closed my eyes and tried to follow what he was doing. He was squeezing my hood with his lips while he ran up and over and back with his tongue. I had a big clit. It was a good size running down.

Every now and then he would stop and suck wherever he was. He would get to the bottom and tilt over to the front. I tried like the dickens not to lift my hips but I wasn't always successful. I kept it down as much as I could. I really wanted to fuck into him. Just about that time something went down under my clit and pulled up. It was soft. Probably his tongue or one of his lips.

The hood pulled back suddenly and he grabbed the whole front of my clit in his mouth. It was so sensual I almost cried. I bit my lower lip. I let go of his head before I did something to stop him. He was tonguing the end and sucking each time he did that. He had a hand on the inside of my thigh and ran his fingers up my butt and got right in my ass and pushed. Every time he sucked he did that.

My orgasm was ongoing but hadn't peeked yet. It peeked and my hips just went wild. I couldn't stop them. I fucked upward time after time and almost screamed. Gene finally let my clit go and lay his head right against my tuff and let me calm down. He was out of my ass too. I was just thrown for a loop. I wasn't expecting that at all. What was surprising is he didn't even use his dick.

We rested and finally sat up and had some cold wine. A little conversation. I said, "I wasn't going to tell you but that was my first time oral. I want to ask how you knew all that but shouldn't I guess. Not proper."

"Its ok," he said. "You can ask. Sandra taught me most of it. She said I could tell you if I wanted to. We're lovers but we're not lovers. She likes girls. We do sex but not intercourse. Oral is mostly what's left so we've had a lot of it."

"Maybe she can teach me how to do that to a guy," I said.

"It's not difficult," he said. "Only a few things you need to know. Let your lips be a hymen, your mouth a vagina, your tongue an animated g-spot. Add suction and jacking and get comfortable with semen, then get to like it. Treat a penis more or less like an ice cream cone. Just don't bite the crust." I sat there laughing with Gene laughing and shaking his head at me.

I was playing with the head of his penis. He was up nicely. We started kissing and it got very nice. I tilted him over on his back and got on top. His dick was almost straight, no curve. The head was ballooned and slick. It was about eight inches or a little more and big enough around to make an impression on me, inside. A filled up impression. I just couldn't get enough.

I leaned over with my tits touching his chest and pushed up past his head so he could get below my vagina. He reached under and when I felt him I pushed back and tilted up and sat down slowly. When I got down I sat there and squeezed my buns and wiggled around in little circles and lifted about two inches and back until everything was comfortable. Then I leaned forward some and started rocking back on his dick. He was watching my breasts swing around.

About fifteen minutes later I slid back a little and sat up, not fully straight and started swiveling just my hips into his dick and back. He started spacing out and closed his eyes, going with it. He had his hands on my thighs and he eventually opened his eyes and watched my stomach and hips moving and fucking into him. If he wasn't into Sandra he hadn't had much of this. Maybe that's why Sandra suggested he take a chance to see if I was interested.

I am very interested and I'm going to get very good at oral on Gene. I'm also thinking a little about Sandra. In the meantime I think we should switch to doggy style. He might like that.

12