Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly saw his mother in a new sexual light.

"Being that I was drunk at the time and it was all in good fun, I took a couple of them in my mouth while stroking them too," she said. "It was a time when the only cock I had in my mouth was your father's prick before one of his friends impaled my mouth with his erection. After that, especially with me being drunk, sexually frustrated, and horny, I was more than willing to give a stripper a partial hand job and/or a blowjob."

She looked at him to give him a naughty smile.

"God, I'm so embarrassed," he said even though he wasn't embarrassed but sexually excited.

She smirked.

"Embarrassed? Why are you embarrassed? You weren't embarrassed playing with my pubic hair while trying to finger my pussy. You weren't embarrassed feeling and fondling my naked breasts? I don't think you're embarrassed at all. If you're anything judging by your erection, you're sexually excited," she said laughing while still stroking him.

With her able to see right through him, he could feel himself turning red.

"Yeah, well, you are my mother after all and even though I fantasized about us having sex, I never thought we'd ever be sexually intimate." he said while wishing she wasn't his mother. "I never thought we'd be in bed naked together."

If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be having sex with her.

"Now that you mentioned it, I'm curious," she said. "What if I wasn't your mother, what would you do to me right now that we're in bed naked together? Tell me. I want to know."

Again, with her saying what he was thinking, with the both of them so very connected and seemingly always on the same page, it was as if she could read his mind.

"I'm embarrassed to say Mom," he said.

She rolled her eyes and sighed again.

"Susan. Call me Susan. Don't call me Mom and don't be embarrassed while I have your stiff prick in my hand," she said with another laugh. "Tell me. I'm curious to know," she said while ever so slowly stroking his cock. "What would you do if I wasn't your mother and we were in bed together naked as we are now?"

# # #

With her giving him the opportunity to say what he was thinking, he thought about all the sexual things that he'd love to do with his mother. With her asking him what he'd sexual do with her if she wasn't his mother, he thought of all the sexual things that he'd love his mother to do with him. In addition to having sex with her, he'd love to talk dirty to her. In addition to having sex with her and talking dirty to her, he'd love to roleplay with her too. He imagined all the sexy scenarios he could roleplay with his mother.

"If you weren't my mother, I'd kiss you. I'd really kiss you, French kiss. I'd kiss you while touching you and feeling you everywhere. I'd kiss you before fingering you and licking you and before making love to you," he said getting aroused by all the imagery of having incestuous sex with his mother. "If you weren't my mother, I'd make slow love to you. Then, I'd fuck you. I'd really fuck you. I'd fuck you hard and fast. I'd pound your pussy until you had an orgasm," he said enjoying talking dirty to his mother.

As if they were both thinking about what he had just said, they remained quiet while she continued slowly stroking his prick and while he continued feeling her breasts and stealthily fingering her nipples.

"Would you like to kiss me, French kiss me, now?"

She looked at him in the way that Jessica used to look at him when she was horny and wanted sex. That woman was always horny. She always wanted sex. Good luck to his father for marrying her. She was such a head case. A young, pretty woman with a super-hot body, albeit without tits, but she was always drunk or drugged out of her head. The best thing his father did for the both of them was to leave with her. The best thing his father could do for her was to hopefully get her clean, sober, and buy her breast implants. He couldn't believe he was thinking of his father and his ex-girlfriend at a time like this.

"Yes," he said eager to French kiss his mother.

She leaned up to him and he leaned down to her and they kissed. Their first real kiss, Susan parted her son's lips in the way that James had always wanted to part his mother's lips. A long, wet kiss, James took the opportunity of French kissing his mother while fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Susan took the opportunity of French kissing her son to stroke his cock a little faster and a little harder.

"Now that you French kissed me and got that out of your system, what else would you do if I wasn't your mother?"

While never letting go of his cock, she moved her head from his chest to make herself more comfortable beside him.

"If you weren't my mother, I'd talk dirty to you and hope you'd talk dirty to me. I'd roleplay some sexy scenarios with you," he said finally saying what he was thinking. "If you weren't my mother, I'd take you parking. I'd have sex with you in a parked car while strangers watched.

She looked at him and smiled.

"I could do that as long as our car doors were locked," she said with a laugh. "Well, being that we just French kissed and we've been talking dirty to one another, we have both of those boxes checked," she said with a laugh. "What kind of sexy scenarios would you like to roleplay with me? Tell me. I want to know."

He stared out into her dimly lit bedroom as if he was already watching his mother roleplaying his sexy scenarios.

"I don't know. I'd do lots of sexy things with you," he said shooting her a shit eating grin. "I'd have you answer the door for the pizza man while wearing only a towel and flashing him your naked body by dropping your towel," he said with a dirty laugh.

She returned his laugh with her laugh.

"Like father like son," she said laughing. "Your father asked me to do that too but I wouldn't. He was mean and nasty about everything he wanted me sexually to do. You're not like him in that regard. You're more respectfully considerate of my feelings and wouldn't ask me to do something that I wasn't comfortable doing. Yet, I'd be willing to do that with you," she said with a dirty laugh. "That could be fun. If exposing myself sexually excited you, I'd walk in the middle of the street naked," she said unembarrassed and unashamed while laughing. "Anything else?"

He thought for a long second before answering her.

"Besides going with you to a nude beach and having you flash your tits to truckers on the highway on the way there and back, I'd love to take you to the mall," he said.

She gave him a curious look.

"I'd go to a nude beach with you but I don't know about flashing my tits to truckers," she said with a laugh. "The mall? Again, like father like son, you hate shopping," she said.

This time he gave her a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I'd dropped you at the curb where there were some men watching. While acting as if you weren't aware that you were exposed, I imagine you alighting from the car with your skirt nearly raised to your waist and your legs spread wide open. I imagine you giving them a great an up-skirt view of your white panties," he said.

She shot him a sexy smile.

"There again, like father and son. Your father wanted me to do that to the valet whenever we went out to eat but I wouldn't. I didn't want to be his whore but I wouldn't mind being your whore," she said leaning up to him to French kiss her son again while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "What else would you like me to do at the mall?"

He gave her a sexy grin.

"I'd take you to the mall not to shop but to flash your beautiful body to unsuspecting men. I'd love to watch you flashing your panties to the shoe store salesman while trying on boots a size too small," he said with a dirty laugh. "Then, on the pretense of fixing your shoe, I'd love to watch you bend at the waist while wearing a short skirt as you go up the escalator with a couple of men standing behind you. With them standing low enough and you standing high enough while bending at the waist, they'd have a great view of your panty clad pussy and ass," he said.

He looked at her to see if he was going too far before continuing. Instead of her recoiling, she seemed eager to play his game of sexy pillow talk. Instead of being turned off by what he wanted to watch her do, she seemed sexually aroused by the thought of fulfilling her son's sexual fantasies.

"I'd wear my shortest skirt to show off my legs and my sexiest panties to show off my ass," she said getting into his game. "Tell me. This is fun. What else would we do at the mall?"

As if he had been thinking about these things for a long time, he shared his sexual fantasies with her.

"We could find a store that still had curtains on the dressing room and, with you not closing the curtains all the way, I'd love to watch you flash the men standing outside waiting for their wives and girlfriends," he said. "While pretending that I'm not with you, I'd stand at a distance but where I could still see you. I'd love to watch you flash them what you look like in your panties and bra, topless, and naked," he said.

She laughed again.

"Like mother like son. You're as much of a voyeur as I'm an exhibitionist," she said. "We could do that too. Besides having sex, we could do all those things if that's what you'd like to do with me," she said with a laugh. "Anything else?"

Putting it all out there, he told his mother everything that he'd love to sexually do with her.

"We could go to a casino and you could wear something sexy with nothing underneath. No panties and no bra," he said. "While leaning over a Craps table, when you weren't flashing men your naked ass and pussy, you'd be flashing men your naked breasts," he said getting sexually aroused by replaying his sexy scenarios in his head.

She shrugged her indifference about wearing a dress without wearing panties and/or bra.

"I'm not sure about that one," she said laughing. "I'd be overly self-conscious flashing my naked ass, pussy, and tits with all the young, sexy women that frequent the casino. I don't have the body that I once had. I would have done something like that twenty years ago, if I was married to a different man, a man who appreciated that sort of sexy fun without turning it into a habitual perversion. I would have done that with your father if I knew he wouldn't throw it up in my face by calling me a whore after I did it," she said.

As if she was day dreaming about all that he had just said, she rested her head on his chest again.

"I'd love to do those things and more with you, Susan. Especially with men not knowing or even suspecting that we were mother and son, that would be such sexy fun to play some sexual games," he said while stroking her beautiful, blonde hair. "With me looking older than twenty-two-years-old and you looking younger than forty-years-old, people would more think we were boyfriend and girlfriend then they would that we were mother and son."

She fondled his prick while cupping his balls again.

"I could be your cougar and you could be my cub. That would be fun," she said with a dirty laugh. "Even though I haven't had very many cocks in my hand, your cock is the biggest and the hardest cock I've ever felt," she said again while changing the subject and stroking him. "I love your big prick, James," she said stroking him a little faster and a little harder.

He looked down at her hand stroking his prick again.

"I never thought I had a big cock. I just assumed that I was average," he said watching his mother play with his prick. "I'm glad you love my big prick. I love your big tits," he said fondling her breasts while fingering her nipples.

# # #

With his mother still holding his erect prick in her hand as if she was holding her dildo, she pressed her big breasts against his ribs. Holding one another, they remained silent while Susan continued slowly stroking her son and while he continued feeling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples. She stopped stroking and fondling him to ask him another question. Before asking her question, she remained silent as if rethinking what she was about to ask him before blurting out her question. Then, as if he was dreaming what she said, he heard what she said.

"May I take you in my mouth? Would you like for me to blow you?" She moved her head from his chest again to turn and look up at him and to see his reaction to her asking her son if she could blow him.

He stared down at her while she stared up at him.

"Mom," he said and again was all that he could say.

He was as shocked as he was sexually excited. If there was any doubt about them being incestuous with one another, her taking his prick in her mouth would erase all doubt. If there was any lingering doubt about them having incestuous sex, a mother blowing her son would move them far across the incestuous line. Unable to answer her, yet there was no way that he was going to say no to her. He'd never turn down a blowjob, especially one from his mother.

"Years since I sucked a cock, it's been a long time, years, since I had a cock in my mouth. I'd like to suck your prick. May I suck you, James? With your father always drunk and sometimes difficult for him to get and maintain an erection without taking Viagra, it's been even longer since I had a hard cock in my mouth. I used to love giving blowjobs," she said. "I'd love to blow you, James."

The ever-obedient son that he was, as if he'd ever say no to his mother, he'd never deny his mother anything, especially her blowing him. Hoping he heard her correctly, he couldn't believe what his mother just asked him. She asked if she could take his prick in her mouth. She asked if she could suck his prick. His mother wants to blow him. Not sure if she asked what he thought she asked or if he had imagined her asking that, he asked her to repeat herself.

"Pardon? Sorry. What? I don't think I heard you correctly," he said shocked that his mother solicited him for a blowjob without him having to pressure her to suck him. "You want to take my prick in your mouth? Did you ask if you could blow me?"

"Yes," she said laughing while kissing his cock.

She moved her body lower while staring up at him so that he could see her kissing his erect prick.

"You want to suck me?"

She stared up at him while swirling her tongue around his big dick.

"Yes," she said licking his cock while laughing nervously.

Still not believing that his mother was ready to give him what he so wanted, he asked her again.

"You want to give me a blowjob?"

As evidence that she wanted to suck her son, she briefly took him in her mouth before removing it to speak again.

"Yes," she said. "I'd like to give you a blowjob but only if you'd like your mother to blow you," she said with a dirty laugh.

He knew what she had said, of course, but he needed the time to wrap his brain around his mother blowing him before filling her mouth with his hard, hairy prick. He needed to ask her again what she had said to make sure he heard her correctly and that he wasn't mistaken. While enjoying the sexual anticipation of her taking his erect prick in her mouth for the first time, he needed to ask her again what she had said.

"Of course, I'd love for you to blow me," he said. "I just didn't know if I heard what you said of if I had imagined you saying what you said."

She smiled up at her son while stroking his cock, kissing his cock, and licking his cock.

"Allow me to make myself clear," she said with a laugh. "If you don't mind, James, I'd like to blow you. I'd like to suck your big prick," she said with a nervous laugh while staring at him and while slowly licking her red, full lips. "I'd like to take my son's big dick in my mouth," she said before moving up to him and leaning to him to whisper her words in his ear before sticking her tongue in his ear and blowing.

# # #

James couldn't believe his mother wanted to take his prick in her mouth. This was it. He couldn't believe she wanted to suck his prick. This was really it. He couldn't believe she wanted to blow him. Something he imagined her doing every time he masturbated himself, his sexual fantasy was finally coming true.

A sexy, incestuous dream come true, he couldn't believe that his mother willingly wanted to give him oral sex. Not only had he always wanted to flash his mother his prick in the way that she always flashed him her panties, her cleavage, and bra but also, he had always wanted to have sex with her. He had always wanted her to suck him while stroking him. Only, with him not wanting to offend her, with him never having the nerve to flash her, that is until this morning when he masturbated and ejaculated in front of her, he'd never solicit her for sex until now.

He couldn't believe his mother was making all the sexual moves that he had been longing to make for years. Now that she had solicited him for sex, he'd never say no. Now that she solicited him for sex, he felt good about soliciting her for sex. Now that she asked if she could suck his prick, he'd love to ask her if he could lick her pussy.

Not only did he want his mother to blow him but also, he wanted to return the favor by eating her pussy. After they gave one another oral orgasms, he'd love to make love to his mother. After making sweet, slow love to his mother, he'd love to fuck his mother hard and fast. He'd love to give his mother multiple orgasms with his fingers, with his tongue, and with his cock.

"Sure," he said. "Okay," he said. He propped up more pillows behind his head so that he could watch his mother take him in her mouth to suck him. "I'd love for you to take me in your mouth. I'd love for you to suck my cock. I'd love for you to blow me, Mom," he said sliding a slow finger across her full lips before fingering her nipples. "If you'd still allow me to do that, I can't wait to cum in your mouth."

'I'd love to cum in your mouth, Mom,' he thought. 'Then, after I cum in your mouth and you swallow my cum, I'd love to give you a cum bath. I'd love to cum all over your face,' he thought but didn't say what he was thinking.

Enough that his mother was willing to blow him, he didn't want to push his luck by asking her again if he give her a cum bath. With her from a different generation, he was surprised that she even sucked cock. Yet, sucking cock was one thing but cumming in her mouth, watching her swallow, and then giving her a cum bath was something else entirely. Nonetheless, as if she had already invited him to do so, she did tease him about cumming in her mouth and giving her a cum bath.

# # #

Yet, before Susan gave her son a blowjob, she seemingly wanted to have some sexy fun too. Not thinking that she'd turn on the light, as if giving him a medical exam or checking him for a tick, she turned on the bedside light and he squinted. Then, as if removing the wrapping from an expensive Christmas gift, she removed the blanket and sheet from his naked body and from her nearly naked body. Immediately when seeing his mother naked, his cock sprung to life as if it was on a spring that had been released with the removal of the bedding and her hand.

"You don't mind if I get naked too, do you? I'm hot, so very hot," she said removing her nightgown without even waiting for him to reply.

As if she wasn't naked already, he could understand her wanting to remove her nightgown. Every time he moved, he was pulling on her nightgown and choking her. Yet, before he could even answer her, she had unbuttoned her one button at her neck, removed it from her naked body, and tossed it to the end of the bed. His mother was naked. He couldn't believe his mother was naked. He couldn't believe he was naked and in bed with his naked mother.

"Oh, my God, Mom, I mean, Susan. You're so beautiful. You have an unbelievable body," he said touching her and feeling her everywhere he had always wanted to touch and feel her and where no naked son should ever touch and feel his naked mother. "I'd be proud to take you to a casino and have you flash unsuspecting men all that I'm seeing of you now."