Mom & Aunt both Want to Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,093 Followers

She was silent again as I dressed, but as I went to leave she said, "I'll have the papers prepared for Friday for you to sign. Come here at the same time."

I smiled and nodded, a plan having formed in my mind.

On Thursday I was very relaxed having satisfied myself that I had a plan that would get auntie to allow me to fuck her. It would be a great pleasure for me and it would serve her right.

Friday afternoon I walked confidently into her surgery. She stood there smiling with the papers to be signed in her hand. Standing tall she looked even more voluptuous than usual as her high heels pushed her ass in the air and her tits seemed to be thrusting towards me defying gravity.

"I'm not signing those papers." I said straight out.

"What!!" she looked dumbstruck and very angry.

"No," I said, "I don't want to stay here. I want to come and stay with you."

"What?" she said again but this time with incredulity.

"Auntie," I said with a serious tone, "I love you and I know that sex with you will be fantastic."

As I was saying the words I could see the dollar signs lighting up her eyes. "Darling," she gushed, "I love you as well. Of course you can stay with me. I'll look after you and you can enjoy the body of an experienced mature woman."

She didn't add what she was really thinking, which was that she would have not fifty thousand dollars but five hundred thousand dollars all to herself. And that because there were no conditions to the money, she could refuse me any more sexual favors and probably find some excuse to kick me out of the apartment. Furthermore it would be one in the eye for her ex-partner and for my mom.

As I walked towards her with my arms outstretched she said, "I'll have new papers drawn up for tomorrow."

"No," I said in explanation. "I'm going home tomorrow to tell mom my decision. It's the least I can do, given her expectations, and then I'll come back Sunday to sign the papers and move in with you."

I could see she was disappointed, but felt unable to argue with me.

"Now," I said, guiding her towards the bed in the surgery, I would like to get to know you better, after all we will be lovers."

Auntie started to protest, "No, no, let's not rush this. We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other when you move in with me."

But her words fell on my deaf ears as I pushed her firmly down on the bed and lay beside her.

"Let's just cuddle," she whispered hopefully, but I was already undoing the buttons down the front of her tunic.

"I could give you a handjob," she whispered, hoping to draw things to a swift conclusion, and began to quickly undo my belt and pants.

But I had continued at a quick pace, pulling her tunic apart and exposing her bra and panties. Her stockings turned out to be thigh highs with that tender gap of naked thigh at the top. The sight of her underwear was turning me on even more. We were in frantic competition as we tried to strip each other as fast as possible. She was determined to finish me with a quick handjob before I could go too far with her, but my sexual excitement was giving me strength. No sooner had she removed my pants and boxers than I had reached behind her and unclipped her bra, pulling it forwards off her shoulders.

Her breasts were big and luscious and I leant forward and started sucking on one of her tits even as she was grabbing my boner and trying to jack me off. I found that I was unsuccessfully trying to block out what she was doing with my cock as I started pulling down her panties. But then, letting go of my cock in her shock, auntie belatedly tried to pull her panties up again but I managed to rip them off her.

She now wanted to go back to her determined effort to jack me off and to keep her legs together at the same time but, as I pushed one finger forcibly down between her legs and rubbed her clitoris, she loosened her grip on my boner. I was sucking her delicious nipples at the same time as my finger was working her and auntie began to breathe heavily.

Although I could feel her juices on my finger she was successfully keeping her legs together. "What will you do with all that money auntie?" I whispered.

I continued, "Maybe a new car? Lots of new clothes of course." As I was whispering I felt the grip of her legs begin to slacken and I was able to slide a second finger down to that juicy tender area.

By now she had let go my cock completely as she concentrated on trying to keep her legs together as much as possible, but it was a losing battle as I felt her legs weakening a little more and I now was able to slip a third and a fourth finger between her legs. Now I was really able to massage her sexual organs, pushing her labia lips apart, rubbing her soaking clitoris and slipping a finger into her opening. The sound of her heavy breathing had been joined by small whimpering sounds.

Feeling I had her fully prepared and accepting, I rolled on top of her. I loved the erotic feeling of her nylon stockings against my legs. She was moaning now as I tried to nudge her legs further apart, but she suddenly seemed to realize how close I was to getting what I wanted. With a huge effort she tightened her legs together and whispered desperately. "No, no baby. Let's save the pleasure until you're home with me. Auntie will take you to heaven!"

I knew she had no intention of doing anything of the kind and, although she did not know it, I was never going to move in with her anyway. I decided to put the pressure on and said in a firm voice, "No auntie, I can't wait. I need you to prove you love me."

I waited a brief second before whispering one word at a time with heavy emphasis, "Five hundred thousand dollars!!"

Auntie groaned and her legs slackened. Using the window of opportunity I wriggled myself fully between her legs and pushed my helmet towards her entrance. Auntie screamed as the tip of my mushroom head touched her hot pink moist opening and screamed again even louder as, with a hard thrust, I pierced her, sliding my hard meat a few inches up her tight juicy warm pussy.

She now knew that any chance she had of me not using her fully for my pleasure had gone. I pulled back and thrust hard again, my boner sliding remorselessly a few inches more up her love tunnel. On my next thrust I grinned as I was assisted by her pelvis eagerly pushing back at me. She clearly didn't want to be responding to me as her face was contorted with a grimace of anger with herself. I guessed that, since her separation from Mr. Preston, she had been deprived of sex. Well I was now getting the benefit of her body's need to make up for it.

She moaned, "God, you're so big!"

Now she was assisting me in our fucking motion, I went back to enjoying her tits. I sucked greedily on her plump nipples, causing her to thrust against me even harder. Her moaning was getting louder and louder. Grasping a leg in each hand, I pushed them wide apart and drove into her with long deep strokes. Her big juggs were swaying around and, as she automatically went to hold them, I slapped her hands away. She submitted immediately to my action. I was clearly in charge and I loved it. I realized that having my cock deep inside her gave me total power over her. I pushed a finger into her mouth and she obediently sucked on it. I felt a cruel pleasure in exploiting her financial greed and plundering her voluptuous body. I was the boss.

I could sense that she was approaching an orgasm, but I wasn't going to let her achieve it until I was ready to take full advantage. I slowed my thrusts and pushed my tongue in her mouth. She sucked my tongue greedily. Eventually, having delayed my orgasm as long as possible, I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples sending her over the top. Her vagina contracted round my boner as I'd intended and, as her vagina muscles milked my cock, I spurted thick fiery spurts of jizz, her orgasm causing her organs to suck my teenage cum deep inside her.

Dressing quickly, I promised to see her on Sunday for the paper signing and went back to my room. Pretty soon I heard files being taken out of drawers in Mr. Preston's room and my aunt's voice. She was speaking to the school's solicitor, who had been involved in the school's plans to keep me there, and was clearly taking him into her confidence about me staying with her. She listened for a long time and then, to ensure that she had understood correctly, repeated what he'd said, "So, I would receive the half million dollars immediately. The contract is so badly worded that I would then only have to show initial intention of having him to stay in my apartment, say for a couple of weeks. I don't even have to be in the apartment when he is there. Then when I throw him out for some misdemeanor such as playing loud music, I still keep the money?"

The lawyer obviously confirmed that she had got it right as my aunt then responded with just one word, "Excellent."

Having finished her call with the lawyer, my aunt then dialed another number. I didn't realize whom she was speaking to at first, then realized it was my mom.

My aunt was sounding triumphant, "Hello dear, I'm just calling to say that Jack has decided that he is coming to live with me. Apparently he must prefer me to you. I can't think why! He says he wants to tell you himself tomorrow but I knew you'd want to hear it from me first."

The call seemed to come to an end abruptly and I guessed that mom had cut auntie off.

I knew I needed to phone mom immediately so that she didn't worry. I dialed her number and she answered immediately. but before I could explain she demanded to know," Have you signed the papers in favor of your aunt yet?"

I intended to say "No, but I want to explain that I've already signed them in favor of you." However, I only got as far as, "No, but I wanted to explain-" before mom screamed down the phone.

"Don't you dare sign those papers until after you've seen me!"

I began to try and explain again, "I won't but,"

I was interrupted again by mom screaming, "You're a bastard!"

Then the phone went dead. I knew she'd smashed the phone and probably stamped on it, as I'd seen her do once before when she was angry. There was no house line at home as the cell phone reception was so good. There was therefore no way I could tell her the truth until I saw her the next day. However, surely by then she would have realized how foolish she had been and that there was no way I would want to stay with auntie instead of her.

The next morning, Saturday, I packed up all my things in a timeworn big blue suitcase. There was no way I wanted to leave anything at the school. Suddenly, without knocking, auntie entered just as I was putting an old discolored ten inch Lego Star Wars trooper statuette in the case. She looked disconcerted at my case, as it looked like I was packing not to return.

I indicated the statuette and said, "I'm just dumping all my old rubbish at mom's," and then added with a smirk, "she can deal with it."

Auntie nodded and smiled, satisfied. In reality the statuette was one of my most treasured possessions. Dad and I had made it together when I was young.

At this point I noticed that she was carrying a bottle of champagne. She walked over to the fridge, took a number of beer bottles out to make room, then placed the champagne inside. She explained with another false smile, "We can celebrate with a drink after you've signed the papers tomorrow. Oh, by the way, I can't come with you to my apartment tomorrow as I need to be away for a few days."

I tried to look surprised, which I wasn't. She added as an explanation, "The sad funeral of an old friend, but of course I'll be joining you as soon as I can and then I'll give you the sexual time of your life."

The last few words she said with sexy drawl, but then, with a quick comment that she had to rush, she hastily walked to the door and shut it behind her. I grinned to myself. She clearly wanted to avoid the danger of me pushing her on the bed and ripping her clothes off.

I was just about to exit the room when my friend Patrick phoned me. "Hey Jack, just wanted to say goodbye. The guys and I haven't seen you since you moved into that swanky room. You're lucky to be leaving early, none of us are going home until next Saturday."

I was pleased to hear from my friend "Hey Patrick, we will get together for a drink in a few weeks when we're settled," I assured him.

We carried on chatting about how shit school was and how badly the Seattle Seahawks season had gone. But then, just at the end of the conversation, Patrick added that he'd seen my mom in town that morning hurrying out of the Gary Manuel Salon. I had heard that it was one of the more expensive hair styling salons in Seattle. Patrick hadn't recognized her immediately as she had a different hairstyle. Then an hour later he had again seen her, this time she was coming away from Macy's in the Northgate Mall with a number of shopping bags.

Having ended the call with Patrick, I felt a lot better about mom. Obviously, if she was concerned about getting her hair styled and about shopping for clothes, she was not worrying about the possibility of me wanting to stay with auntie. Although I had left everything else that had been provided for me in the room, I did take the Intermec cell phone. I had plans to use that phone before I handed it back.

I felt very cheerful as I arrived in a taxi at the house. As I walked in the front door, I expected to see mom waiting for me in her usual casual slacks and loose top, puckering her lips for my welcome quick kiss. As I heard a noise, I then realized she was upstairs and as I climbed the stairs I heard the noise of her shower. Walking into my bedroom, I opened the suitcase on my bed and unpacked it, thinking how I was settling in for a good few years. After unpacking I stood for ten minutes under the shower before I wrapped a towel around me and lay on the bed.

I must have fallen asleep because it was some time later when I was woken by mom opening my door and walking in. Getting off the bed, I stood up to greet her. She had a long bathrobe wrapped around her and seemed to be stumbling as she walked towards me, with a bottle of lotion in her right hand. As she stopped in front of me, I gazed at her in surprise. Her hair was styled completely differently. The strands of her light brown hair were curled up and pinned, except for a delightful fringe that gave her face a girlish appearance. Her face makeup was skillfully applied and magically enhanced her natural beauty. Her lips were the color of rich deep red, glossy and sensuous. Her eyes were sparkling, topped by her eyelashes. However, I could see that the rims of her eyes were slightly red, a clear sign that she had been crying and I began to hurriedly reassure her that she'd misunderstood my intentions in regard to where I would be staying.

I opened my mouth, but before I'd had a chance to utter any words, she placed a finger over her lips in the traditional instruction to keep quiet, then whispered, "my kiss."

She bent forward and I went to give her the usual peck, but this time it was different. For a start, I hardly had to bend my head at all, she seemed to have grown taller. However, the main difference was the kiss. Before I could break away, she placed her free hand on the back of my head, pulling me towards her and, as our lips came together, she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue forward to mine. After my initial numbness I eagerly began kissing her back, tongues tussling, and we thoroughly explored the membranes of the inside of each other's mouth.

Eventually, we broke away, both breathless. I was in shock, staring helplessly at her, then she began to speak to me in a loud whisper.

"I always knew my sister was a slut." Her tone was disdainful. "I can easily guess what she's done to you and what she's got you to do to her."

Her mouth was grimacing with disgust. I tried to interrupt her, but she determinedly carried on.

"Well I can be a slut as well," she spat out and, with that shocking comment, undid her bathrobe and threw it off.

I gasped. I knew now why Patrick had seen her coming out of Macy's. She had picked out the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. No, that was not a true statement. I had seen lingerie very similar. It was in the porn pages that I had carelessly left at mom's. The white bra was packed with mom's big breasts, but her cleavage still spilled out over the top. The white bikini panties and white garter belt were the same design as in my porn pictures and the tan stockings replicated that in my fantasy pictorial. High stiletto heels completed the outfit, which explained why she was a good few inches taller.

I certainly had no intention now of rushing to explain that she'd misunderstood. The last thing I wanted her to do was stop whatever she intended to do. She put the bottle of oil down beside the bed. Her hands came forward and, as she began to undo the towel which was protecting my modesty, she pushed her bottom lip forward resolutely as if to say, 'don't you dare try to stop me'.

As my towel fell to the floor, mom's face looked relieved as my boner stood up, saluting her. She pushed me back on to the bed and, kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed, spread my legs apart.

Placing a hand on each of my thighs, she looked up at me and whispered, "Is naughty boy going to force his mommy to suck him?"

She was saying the words I'd written over my porn picture. I breathed heavily and whispered back, "Oh fuck yes!"

Mom looked relaxed as she reached for the bottle of oil and started spreading it liberally over my cock and balls. The oil was running down my groin and into the sheet, but mom didn't seem to care. As she was preparing me she began a running commentary with a slight smile on her face.

"I saw your porn pictures, you dirty little boy. You want to be masterful don't you, just like your father. Everybody knew him as a sweet, kind man, which he was, but he was completely different in the bedroom. He liked to be the boss and in command. He would call me all sorts of filthy names as he used my body for his pleasure."

I was surprised to learn that my father enjoyed being dominant in his sex life, but it explained why I had enjoyed being in charge as I was fucking my auntie. As mom was telling me this, her breath quickened a little and I realized that she must have enjoyed that relationship with my father.

Her hands were massaging the oil all over my boner and balls. As she slid her fingers down below my balls, I could feel her middle finger touching the opening to my sphincter.

She carried on whispering, "Your daddy liked me to have my finger in his ass when I sucked him. Do you want mommy to do that for you?"

This piece of titillation was not something that I had ever considered in my fantasies, but now I decided it was compulsory, so with a firm voice I said, "Just do it, you mommy-slut!"

With that instruction, mom's oiled finger slid deliciously into my asshole. I gasped as it was inserted, getting used to the feeling of something in my anus. With her left hand sorted, she cradled my balls in her right hand and slid her red glossy lips down over the crown of my boner. I cried aloud at the pleasure she was giving my genitals. Her finger was moving slightly in my asshole as she gently massaged my balls and sucked my cock.

I decided to develop her subservient role. "Lick round the rim of my helmet, bitch!" I commanded.

Mom dutifully complied; seemingly pleased we had established our sexual relationship. I decided to be a bit cruel, "Of course, auntie took me deeper down her throat. God she really made me cum!"

Mom groaned, then lifting her mouth off me briefly snarled, "You're a shit!"

I grinned. I knew that after her phone call with auntie, she would have been imagining with horror the thought of her sister giving me a blowjob. She would have been picturing my aunt licking and sucking my hard young tender stalk, bringing me to orgasm and triumphantly extracting and swallowing my fresh teenage cum.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,093 Followers