Mom and Aunt Need My Help Pt. 02

Story Info
Helping my mother to get my aunt pregnant.
1.4k words
4.44
49.6k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you have read the previous part.

In the last part after getting a blowjob from his aunt and coming in his Mom's throat, Dinesh was invited by those two share a bed with them.

This story is continued from there.

Dinesh saw his mom and his aunt stripping down to there underwear and quickly realized the beauty of women's bodies. Their bodies were contrasting his mom was what people call thicc and his aunt was one from hourglass category.

They patted the space between them on the bed signalling him to sleep there. When Dinesh attempted to put on his underwear Neha stopped him and asked him to sleep in nude.

Dinesh just went and slept there. He had just orgasmed and his cock was semi erect.

"He is not even completely hard yet and is still bigger than my husband, oh my god!" Neha exclaimed.

"What! Are you serious? Damn sis you have been missing out on a lot." Replied Anisha to her sister.

These two fine ladies were complimenting his cock while he was lying between them naked.

"Yeah, but now I gotta seize the opportunity!" Saying this Neha started kissing her nephew Dinesh while stroking his semi erect cock at the same time. Dinesh's mother anisha was caressing his chest meanwhile watching her son get hard in her sister's hand.

Anisha thought, "really teenage men are best, her husband couldn't get hard at all now and on the other hand her son was already hard after cumming just minutes ago." Even she wanted to have that cock in her pussy.

Neha and Dinesh were kissing like maniacs, Neha's smooth leg was draping over Dinesh's hairy left leg and his mother's thick smooth leg was on his right leg, his mother was jow massaging his balls now.

"Dont waste his seed now, take him in..." Said Anisha to her sister.

Still wearing her underwear Neha straddled her nephew. Dinesh could feel the smooth cloth of her panty on his cock while she was kissing him.

Anisha began to pull down her sister's underwear and Neha lifted her body enough to take it off. Then Neha again sat on to his cock their sexes now directly in contact with each other.

Dinesh was first time this intimate with a woman he knew he would cum quickly and started to control himself to last longer.

Neha lifted her hips and lined his cock to the entrance of her pussy and asked, "are you ready to lose your virginity to your aunt?"

Dinesh just nodded yes.

Neha put the cock in her and as she sat down slowly his cock was being engulfed by her warm pussy lips. Not used to the size Neha didn't knew if she could take it all in.

But her doubts were answered when Dinesh put his hands on her hip bones and pressed her down completely on to his cock and his cock was completely inside her right now.

Neha whimpered at that. That cock was splitting her open and it felt so good. He was in unexplored parts of her pussy. She stayed sitting on him with his cock buried inside for a few seconds letting her pussy used to the size and then she put her palms on his chest for balance and started to ride him slowly.

Dinesh was using his hands on her hips to guide her. He saw her boobs were bouncing in her bra. Then suddenly a nipple was thrusted into his mouth by his mother. He looked at her, his mother was topless and was fingering herself while watching her son and sister fuck each other.

Dinesh started sucking on to his mother's nipple just like he used to when he was an infant.

This reminded Neha to unhook her bra. She unhooked her bra still riding her nephew as his hands reached to her boobs and started squeezing those melons hard. His fingers then caught her nipple and he started pinching them.

Neha moaned louder at that, Dinesh was quick enough to put his fingers in her mouth and Neha started to suck on them and her moans were suppressed a little.

Anisha sat up and put her pussy on her son's mouth and began kissing her sister Neha while face fucking her own son.

Dinesh was actually licking his birth hole. Unlike Neha his mom wasn't clean shaven but she was at least trimmed. He pussy smelled so nice. His tongue was exploring her soft tissues inside in circling motion.

Anisha was having her pussy licked by a man after os many years. Her son's tongue felt amazing inside her pussy she sson felt his finger involved too she knew she was gonna have an orgasm, being this intimate with a man after so long and her body started shuddering as she had an orgasm, she kissed Neha harder.

She unmounted her son's face and kissed him before going between his legs to lick his balls as his big cock was pounding inside her sister pussy.

Neha's boobs were bouncing as she was bouncing on his cock.

Neha felt her body being pushed over and in a blink of a second she was being bent over and felt her nephew now was putting it in her pussy in doggy style.

Dinesh was on the edge he wanted to ram that cock into that pussy he spread Neha's leg further and pushed her head into the mattress as he startrd pounding in his cock in her.

Neha felt that he could go even deeper in this position and the pressure of his hands grabbing by her hip bones was painful yet pleasurable even she had an orgasm by now.

Dinesh was surprised at himself to be lasting this long but he knew he was close he went even faster and bent forward to kiss his aunt while he was cumming in her pussy.

Neha hadn't ever felt such big load in her pussy. When Dinesh was completely done emptying his balls in her pussy. He just rolled over onto his back and her body was lying on his while his cock was still inside her. He was feeling her boobs as she was kissing his cheeks from the side.

Anisha was already exhausted and went to sleep after she saw her son's seed oozing out of her sister's pussy, she was happy that her sister could finally be pregnant.

Next day...

Anisha was the first one to wake up the whole room smelled of sex, the bedsheets had dried up stains of their orgasms last night. Her son was lying between her and her sister.

Dinesh's was spooning his aunt and was asleep with his hand feeling her taut soft tummy, his fetish and other hand was cupping her breasts.

Anisha saw her son's tight ass from behind. She spooned her son put her hand on his chest and felt his chest hair then she lifted her head to plant to kiss on his cheeks and then continued to move her hand down towards his manhood, she felt his pubic hair and sensually ran her fingers through it.

She cupped his balls, they seemed full ready to be emptied to his morning wood. She started stroking his cock. She pulled down the foreskin completely exposing hus large cock head. She pointed her thumb up as she gripped his cock.

Dinesh woke up soon realizing that his mother was giving him a handjob alarm.

Her soft hands felt so nice on his veiny cock. He wished he could wake up to this everyday. Her breasts were being crushed against his back and her leg was draped over his side.

Anisha was feeling her son's buttocks while stroking his cock from behind. She loved the feeling of having such big hard cock in her hand. She was giving slow, full and sensual strokes to his cock.

Neha was still asleep as her breasts were being fondled by her Nephew.

After 5 or minutes or so. Anisha could tell her son was close to cumming, as she felt his cock expanding in her hand. She quickly shoved it in her sister's pussy and Dinesh cock started throbbing as it exploded cum inside his aunt.

Neha woke up moaning loudly quickly realizing the erotic sensation of her pussy being full with a cum exploding cock. And her breasts were being fondled by her nephew as he was moaning in her ears, he sounded so sexy.

I will post the next part soon. If you liked this then please put in appreciative comments so that it motivates me to come up with the next part sooner. Thanks.