Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am Maria Valdez and hereby assign the balance of my use of the slave formerly known as Martha Dominguez," Yolanda interjected, "with the slave name of church lady."

"Really? That's hilarious."

She continued, "...with the slave name of church lady to whomever is entitled to the use of the other two slave cunts being processed today along with any member of county law enforcement."

Yolanda replied, "Thanks, sorry you had to leave. You need to get Paul to take you to the Lodge for a weekend in a month or two and check her out to your room."

"That's a great idea. I wanted him to come today, but he's on nights and needed to rest. Oh, before I forget.," Deborah saw the Valdez woman step behind her friend and unceremoniously pull the double headed sex toy from the woman's cunt and ass.

"Ohhhhh! Please put it back! I'm so close!"

"So close to what?"

In a small voice, "cumming"

"Speak up! Cumming how? Like a slutty slave cunt?" Deborah saw on the screen the free woman tease the aroused slave's cunt with the head of the dildo.

"YES! PLEASE FUCK THIS SLUTTY SLAVE CUNT! PLEASE!"

"No. Got to run. Patience is a virtue. I'm sure someone will be along to fill your dripping cunt and gaped ass."

Deborah saw the woman leave the camera view and then heard the door open and close, as her friend sobbed. Deborah wondered what Jessica was making of all this.

Jessica was blown away by this side of her erstwhile Sunday school teacher. Her memories of a prim, proper, and somewhat cold lady had been completely overwritten by the naked, moaning slut begging to be fucked.

At least the cunt had gotten some use, the yoked teen reflected. Her own empty cunt ached to be filled. Try as she might, the straps on her thighs and ankles kept her from getting any stimulation from the plug up her ass. The best she could do is imagine how her upturned butt looked with a plugged asshole and her slave barcode being printed on her right cheek the tingling of the skin printer, while not exactly painful, was uncomfortable.

Presently the tingling ceased and the moan from her mom forewarned Jessica when the plug was pulled from her own ass. The popping sound and yelp from mom prepared her for the barrel pressed her left butt cheek and the pop and the yelp inducing sting caused by the injection of the subcutaneous tracking and data chip combined with a long acting contraceptive.

The thought that she was now a fully processed slave cunt with three holes ready to be filled was incredibly arousing. The young slave was certain she could feel liquid dripping from her newly enslaved cunt. As a free woman, she could diddle her clit for release. As a yoked slave cunt, she was reduced to a piece of displayed fuckmeat, at the mercy of domini to use her needy holes. She hoped she didn't have long to wait. She wondered if her mother was as horny as she was.

Deborah was more than ready to be fucked. She thought she was starting to really understand the concept of 'slave heat'. First, she was publicly stripped of her clothes and even her name, reduced to "animate property' as the historians used to say.

Then her freedom was taken away as she was handcuffed and led to places no person with a choice wanted to go. Who wants to be stretched out and flogged across your most tender parts? Then yoked into a machine, ass and cunt exposed, head and hands immobilized, and tits hanging down.

Finally, she was tattooed with a bar code like a heifer on a ranch, a tracking chip shot into her ass, and collared and cuffed with solid metal bands that could only be removed by her owner. Even her ability to conceive, whether she wanted to or not, was taken away.

Taken separately Deborah thought what had happened to her today could be humiliating and more than a little horrific. Together, the enslavement freed her to be a complete bisexual three-hole slut. She was a state owned convicted criminal who would be punished for disobeying orders. The state had decided that her best use was as a cock sucking, rug munching, three-hole piece of slave fuckmeat for the next year. The realization burned away her last inhibitions and unleashed an overwhelming desire to be used.

As Deborah was about to cry out and beg to eat the deputy's pussy, she heard the door open and what sounded like someone enter the room. She heard Yolanda say,

"Good morning Brenda, your just in time. I just finished their processing. And you're in luck. The cunt on the far end is available as well. The victim had to leave early and assigned the balance of her atonement to the department or its designees.," A female voice cut in,

"Yeah, about that. I'm designating my atonement to the Sheriff, the department and his designees. Let's get on the record with it. I need to go. "

"Brenda, what happened?"

"Mistress put me in chastity and denied me orgasms for a week. What's the point of playing with the cunts if I can't get off? "

"Kelli is such a bitc.., the other deputy cut her off,

"Don't speak of my goddess in that fashion."

"I will say what I like. I'm not her submissive. "

"Whatever, let's do this."

Deborah heard the officer transfer the atonement for the slaves named "Professor MILF" and "Scholar Slut". She heard Martha gasp upon hearing their free names but otherwise kept quiet.

"Professor MILF" would have shaken her head if she could have. She did not know which was the oddest, the slave names or that the most badass deputy on the force was a sexual submissive. Although, from what little Deborah knew of the BDSM lifestyle, the deputy's preferences made some sense, given her high stress job. Her ruminations were cut off by the deputy saying in a voice that would make Chuck Norris quake with fear,

"Don't think that it's over. I will be using your cunts at the Lodge. For a lot longer than ninety minutes." The door opened and shut.

Deborah heard a zipper and Yolanda say,

"Church lady I have been wondering about your tongue since Maria raved about it. I hope your mouth is well rested."

Shortly a naked Yolanda walked in front of Deborah, after apparently putting her uniform on the table by the flogging station. "A little something to whet your appetite. Open, cunt." The deputy stuck a finger first in her pussy and then Deborah wrapped her lips around the soaked digit,

"Suck it slave." Deborah licked and sucked at the finger. The taste was not unpleasant, with a hint of strawberries.

Pulling her hand back, the officer moved in front of Jessica and repeated the process. Out of the corner of her eye Deborah saw her daughter attack the cum covered finger like a milkshake straw. Not for the first time in the last forty-eight hours or so Deborah wondered if her daughter preferred cunt to cock. Not that it mattered, but every mom wants grandbabies.

Jessica couldn't wait till she was tongue deep in the deputies' twat. The teen loved strawberries, and the dominas finger tasted like strawberries and creme. She heard a whimper to her right and by straining could just see the profile of Ms. Dominguez. Jessica was shocked to see the yoked woman sticking her tongue out, desperate to taste the officer's pussy.

"Oh yes, you eager cunt, lick me! Work that tongue slave."

The sound of the door opening distracted Jessica from the sight of her formerly straight-laced teacher slutting out on pussy. The fingers sliding into her sopping cunt got her undivided attention. She and her mom moaned almost in unison.

Nothing prepared the teen for her father coming into her view and crouching down between her and her mom and saying,

"Open, slaves" Jessica complied and her father stuck his wet digits into her mouth. Automatically the teen started sucking and licking and quickly determined that the fingers had been in her mother's cunt. From the sucking sounds coming from her mother, she suspected her mom was licking off her own juices.

"I see you both are enjoying your first taste of fresh slave twat. Sheriff Tibbs was kind enough to invite me to help break in some fresh slave meat. I'm looking forward to being the first to fuck your enslaved cunts. Then I am going to have the slave at the end suck your cunt creme off my dick. After I plow her twat, you two will get your first taste of her cunt. Finally, all three of you will be taking it up the ass. Hopefully the little pill I took will let me finish as hard as I am about to start. "

He continued, "But that's not all. After that the Sheriff and I will start you three off on a continuous spit roast. After two hours of cocks and strap-ons up your cunts and asses and down your throats, you should all be well done slave fuckmeat."

Jessica heard a zipper and her father command, "Open your mouth for your first cock as a barcoded slave "

From the glugging sounds and what could be seen from the corner of her eye, her mother wasn't sucking cock as being skull-fucked by her dad's impressive member. She wondered what it felt like. She didn't have to wait long. Her father pulled out of her mother's mouth and stepped in front of her yoked head. Without being told, Jessica opened her mouth forming an "O". and was promptly filled with a long thick and hard dick that was pumped in her mouth and down her throat.

This was not the licking and sucking from yesterday, but a hard oral fucking befitting a new slave cunt being broken in as a pleasure slut. She loved it. She pouted as the member was removed from her mouth.

Jessica wasn't surprised that her father started with her mother. She shouldn't have been surprised at how vocal her mom was. Still, the raw exposure of her prudish parent as an insatiable slut was amazing. And hot.

"Fuck my slave cunt! Plow my twat. Fill my holes with your cum, Dominus!"

Presently the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh stopped and Jessica felt a cock slamming into her needy cunt. She screamed in pleasure and as the dick pistoned in and out she cried, "Fuck me Dominius! Teach me my slavery with your cock!"

Her daughter's cries of passion made the slave hot Deborah envious that her daughter was getting fucked and she wasn't. Her imagining that it was her slutty cunt being pounded was cut short by a bald slit being shoved in her face.

"Get that slave tongue to work, cunt. Let's see if you have any pussy licking skills Professor MILF."

As Deborah started lapping Deputy Yolanda's proffered pussy, she felt the Dominia lean over the yoke and play with her DD tits, causing her to moan into the deputies' hot snatch.

"Ah, the slave likes her fun bags played with. And long, thick nipples too, just begging for clamps."

The deputy squeezed and twisted Deborah's sensitive nips, causing delicious agony radiating from her breasts to her cunt, eliciting more moans and an even deeper craving for her holes to be pounded.

"Not bad for a slave cunt whose barcode isn't dry yet. Let's see what some teenage licking will be like."

"Please domina! Don't leave me li... Ahhhhh" Deborah cried out as her cunt was plowed by what felt like a baseball bat being plunged into her twat up to her cervix. The shock quickly turned to pleasure as she was stretched and teased as the huge dick pulled almost all the way out and then pistoned back in. A familiar voice spoke,

"What a fine piece of fuckmeat. If I had been able to keep you, I would have made a point to enjoy this every day." Deborah realized that her neighbor, Sheriff Tibbs was making her moan like the slut she apparently was.

"You have such a tight cunt. I sure hope you learn the exercises to keep it that way. "

Deborah thought about Blossom's advice and instruction on the techniques and exercises such as Kegels to not only keep her cunt tight but to be able to grip and manipulate a cock. She tried to clench the way the slave had instructed her, eliciting a groan as the sheriff pumped in and out of her cunt even faster.

"Please pound my slutty slave cunt Dominus! Fill me with your cum!"

The panting professor heard the door open and what sounded like a group came in. The sounds of zippers and rustling clothing promised more domini to use her holes so Deborah only whimpered a little when Tibbs pulled out of her dripping cunt. Her daughter's muffled squealing next to her along with seeing Deputy Yolanda's crotch smothering the teen's face was a clear sign that the teen was being spit roasted.

Jessica opened her mouth and was rewarded with Deputy Yolanda's pussy. The teen plunged her tongue into the wet folds and probed and prodded, without hitting the clit or g spot. She remembered what the slave Blossom told her, "Treat pussy eating like a five-course meal, not fast food. Make it last and savor every course. For a brief time, you have the power to reduce the Domina to a writhing slut under the lash of your tongue. Use that power"

"God, I love teenage tongue. Work my clit slave!"

While she was teasing one member of law enforcement with her tongue, she felt her cunt being filled by a cock. He wasn't as thick as her father's but it was a bit longer and was slammed into her wet twat and pistoned in and out.

The tasty pussy in front of her blocked her view of the screen but Jessica heard her best friend's father, Sheriff Tibbs say,

"Like mother like daughter. Terri told me that you needed a good breaking in fuck. She is really looking forward to using you at the Lodge"

Jessica couldn't get enough of the deputy's twat and was disappointed when she moved away, but delighted to have her father's cock pushed down her throat to spit roast her between him and her best friend's father while getting even hotter thinking about Terri as a domina, and eating out her best friend as her slave. Her dad had a distinct taste of cherry on his cock, and Jessica realized that had to be the taste of her former teacher's cunt. She swirled her tongue around the cock as it fucked her slave mouth.

Her dad's cock was pulled out to be replaced by a fresh pussy and hands pinching the nipples of her hanging breasts, "Nice tits. Let's see if a few twists will speed up that slut tongue."

Jessica cried out into the pussy plastered to her mouth as waves of pleasure and pain coursed from her mauled boobs. She plunged her tongue into the wet slit before her, barely noticing that the sheriff's shaft was replaced by a thicker, plastic version pounding her cunt. She heard her father say beside her, "Lick me clean and taste your new cell mate's cunt. I figure you will have plenty of time between each other's legs in the next year. Perhaps you two could 69 whilst her husband and I fuck your tight asses"

Deborah was incredibly turned on by the visual of her and Martha eating each other out while their assholes were violated by pumping cocks. She couldn't wait to lap the cherry flavored juices on her dominius cock directly from the source.

Nor could she wait to get a load of cum into her slutty mouth. She was surprised to have that cock pulled out of her mouth, "Patience my lovely slave. I'm going to finish in your ass. Or your daughters, who knows. In any case the good sheriff will keep that talented mouth occupied."

With that, Deborah felt the cock fucking her cunt pull out and a cock slide into her ass. Thanks to the anal plug tipped mechanical arm inserted in her anus that served to immobilize her butt when she was branded with her slave barcode, she was stretched and lubed. The dick pumping her rectum stimulated the nerve bundles and had her panting around the long black cock fucking her mouth.

She was close to cumming when the cock in her ass was replaced by a dildo in her cunt. At least that was what Deborah thought, as it felt just like the strap on Blossom had fucked her from behind with while she orally serviced her husband, brother in law and daughter in turn.

It didn't take Jessica long to figure out that her father was alternating between screwing her and her mother's barcoded asses. Just when she was about to come from the buttfucking, he would pull out and the strap on wearing domina would plow her dripping cunt till they switched again. She was so close...

Finally, she heard her dad moan as hot cum shot into her well fucked ass, flooding her rectum. At the same time, her mother made gulping noises as Sheriff Tibbs ground out, "Swallow every drop slave cunt." All the stimulation took the teen slave over the edge and she almost blacked out from the pleasure radiating from her ass and tits coupled with the thought of her mother swallowing cum straight from the cock.

The small part of Deborah's brain that was not awash in lusty bliss decided that now that Brett had had her ass, all her holes were open for use. She quickly lost count of the domini she served. Time lost meaning as her world contracted to sucking the cocks and eating the pussies shoved into her face while her ass and cunt were filled with cocks or strap ons. Sometimes both at the same time.

Surprisingly Deborah was enjoying the cocks, real and artificial, up her ass almost as much, if not more than her cunt. Blossom had mentioned that anal was a favorite of the domini, speculating that it was a combination of exerting power over the slave and taking advantage of the slave's inability to say no since many free people resisted taking it up the ass. The stroking of the nerve bundles around the anus and rectum made the penetration exquisite.

Deborah knew some time had passed as her ass and cunt were both literally dripping with cum and her stomach felt like she had drunk a bunch of water at once. Her jaw and tongue ached like she had lectured nonstop for hours. She also realized that he mouth was free and could see the HD3V screen. She, her daughter, and Martha's yoked, naked bodies were glistening with sweat, and slumped in their respective yokes. She saw a couple of uniformed officers leaving the room. The clock in the lower corner indicated that it had been almost three hours since she and Jessica had been stripped, cuffed and removed from the courtroom. It seemed like it had been a lot less time than that. She thought wryly that time flies when you are yoked and gangbanged. She hoped that Jessica was holding up.

Jessica thought to herself that she now understood what "ridden hard and put up wet" meant. She just thought that she punched her V card. The past few hours shredded it. Sore as she was, she was ready for more. Her mother and Ms. Martha both looked similarly well fucked. She almost asked her mother how she was doing, but the yoke around her neck reminded her that slave cunts only spoke when allowed to or spoken to. She saw her now-dressed dad come into the picture and moved between her and her mother and said,

"I have to go now. I want both of you to know that I love you both dearly. I hope that you two make the best of the situation and embrace your sluttyness. I will see you two in about a month."

He then leaned over and kissed Jessica on her forehead. He rose and moved to her mother. She saw out of the corner of her eye that he not only kissed her mom deeply, but looked like he reached for her breasts as well. He broke the kiss and her mom moaned. She heard him tenderly say to her,

"I expect you to show me what you learn over the next month my slave wife." For the first time, Jessica thought what it would be like to have a man love and master her like her father has with her mother.

He straightened up and moved out of Jessica's line of sight. On screen, she saw her father exit the room as two silver collared slave cocks and a green collared slave cunt entered the room followed by a fully dressed Deputy Yolanda. The three slaves lined up behind the three yoked women, the slave cunt behind her mother. The deputy moved in front of the three yoked women and said,

"This is the way I like to see slave cunts, sweaty and with cum dripping out of all their holes. The three trustees behind you are going to scrub down your slutty hides so you don't stink up the transport bus. Before that, they get one of the perks of being a trustee. Anyone want to guess what that is? You may speak."