Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 04

Story Info
Guest Services and unexpected discoveries.
11.9k words
4.73
18.5k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in the same near future universe as my Penal Slavery series. The series is set in a near future alternate world where incest is legal and criminals are sentenced to terms of slavery rather than jail or prison per se. Because this is Literotica, there is a lot of sex. No rape or violence, reluctance at worst.

I listed this chapter as noncon-reluctance rather than tabooincest because there is almost no incest other than a minor scene between the father and daughter, but the overall theme is slavery. This story is about group sex, including lesbian, along with oral and anal. There are two pegging scenes in case that turns you off.

I do not care for sadism and gratuitous violence but there will be some elements of discipline and corporal punishment in this and future installments. I thank those of you who are willing to give the story a read and value your feedback. If this isn't for you, please move on, it's not for everyone.

Sorry this is so late. Life continues to have no respect for my writing time.

If you enjoy this series, try the Penal Slavery series, set in the same universe. I expect that there will be character crossovers so you might find it interesting.

It helps to have read the previous parts, but here's a quick summary:

Part One: a mother and daughter prepare for their upcoming enslavement. The family comes together. The mother and daughter have their sentences of enslavement passed upon them and they are stripped and removed from the courtroom.

Part Two: The naked mother and daughter are given corporal punishment and processed as penal slaves. They are broken in. and then transported to the Lodge to serve their terms as collared slave sluts.

Part Three: Arrival to the Lodge and in processing. Jobs are assigned and secrets are revealed.

I want to thank Carl Bradford, ZeeChromosome, and MrSmith27 for their thoughts and insights.

The lobby of the Lodge always impressed Deborah. That her point of view had shifted from honored guest to naked collared slave cunt hadn't dimmed her appreciation of the space.

" I'm glad that you know the way to the pool," remarked Martha.

"It's not too far from..." Deborah heard the rapid fire click of heels on the marble floor and a harried voice calling out.

"Hold up you two."

Deborah turned and Martha followed to find a woman wearing a Lodge polo shirt, khakis and stiletto heels.

"We have some guests that have to wait till their room is ready. You two are going to make up for their inconvenience. Go to that alcove," pointing to a recessed seating area off from the main lobby, "The Lodge comped you two to them till someone lets them know their room is ready. Both of you bend and spread."

Deborah assumed the position next to Martha. The woman's wrist comp beeped twice.

"Straighten up. I excused you both from immediate attendance at guest services. It should not take too long for the room to be ready so you two should make the second half, provided the guests don't check one or both of you out to their room," she pointed to a set of double doors, "the guests are in there. Make them happy."

"Yes domina," Deborah replied, followed by Martha's identical response. As they approached the closed doors, Martha said.

"This ought to be interesting. I hope there's carpet."

Deborah entered first. The sight shocked her into immobility. Martha running into her back was all that got her moving again.

'Professor Rodgers! It was you in the enslavement station. I wondered. And... Church Lady. This is perfect, "drawled Maria Valdez. There was a fit-looking guy with the close cropped hair that screamed either military or cop.

Valdez consulted her wrist comp.

" Professor, crawl to me and put your slave tongue to work. Church Lady, show Paul if you are as talented a cocksucker as you are a rug muncher."

Deborah went to her knees at the edge of the area rug and made her way to Valdez, who spread her legs wide and pulled up her skirt to expose her bare shaven pussy.

"Get to it."

Deborah dove in. The pussy seemed a little tart and, while not repulsive smelling, kind of musky. She licked around the folds, avoiding going right for the clit. The domina moaned after a few minutes. Her companion did more than moan.

"Damm Maria, this thieving cunt is nearly as good as you are!"

"Try out her ass Paul. You should have heard her whine when I pulled out my vibrator before she came."

" What a good idea. Present your slave ass for fucking, Church Lady. "

Deborah heard a squeal beside her and the deputy's voice.

"What a tight asshole. Glad to do my part to stretch it out. Convict cunts like you need a good reaming. Just like my girl' s ass got reamed to make up for the losses caused by shoplifting bitches like you. "

Just as Martha cried out in either pleasure or pain, Deborah's mouth was filled with girl cum.

"Lick me clean."

Deborah did her best to comply. It was a losing battle. The domina just seemed to flow more with each lick. The door opening behind her relieved her of the task.

"Deputy McCarthy, Ms. Valdez. Your room is ready. Do you want one or both slave cunts checked out to your room?"

"Can we reserve them for later? Say around seven?" the deputy asked.

"Sure. You two, Over here, bend and spread."

Deborah got up from her knees and turned to see the same woman who had assigned them to service the pair standing in the doorway, a look of impatience on her face. Deborah assumed the position next to her sister slave. She flushed with embarrassment. Where did that come from?

"Ok you cunts, get your barcoded asses to Guest Services. Church lady, you are to report to room 345 at 7 PM till they release you. Professor, you are already booked for Room 210 at 7 PM. If your booking changes or the guests release you before 9 PM, go to room 345. Otherwise, return to your cell."

"Yes Domina," the pair replied

As Deborah and Maria left the room, Deborah could hear the official apologizing that Professor had a prior booking, but that she had booked her as a standby. She was pretty sure who the prior booking was.

"Who do you think booked you for tonight?"

"Someone who hates me and wants to degrade me."

As the pair walked, Deborah explained her rivalry with McGee and his intentions.

"Well, at least he won't be able to say anything. Is that the door?" Martha asked, pointing to a sign on a door saying, AQUATIC AREA, STAFF ONLY.

"Well, the entrance I know of was further down the hall, but I suspect that is where we go in."

Entering the door, Deborah saw a desk with a stocky man sitting behind it. He looked a bit older than her with short salt and pepper hair. He looked up.

"You two must be Professor and Church Lady, Call me Dominus Bill. Registration let me know you were comped. Get scanned in and I will show you the way in," pointing to a wall scanner identical to the one at the door to the cellblock.

Martha assumed the position and Deborah followed, standing straight after hearing the beep announcing her ass, along with the rest of her, was at someone else's whim.

Dominus Bill gestured to the door on the far wall of the room.

"Through that door."

Deborah followed Martha through the door and into a space that looked like a large office waiting room with lines of chairs. Except she had never been in an office where the chairs had dildos sticking up from the seats. The dominus spoke up.

"Ok, normally when you get here before guest services you hop on, so you are nice and juicy for the domini. This gets you warmed up for the guests. Because slave cunts have two holes, you get your twats filled. Slave cocks take it up the ass and get their prostates stroked. Now we don't want you too spent to serve the paying domini, so your collars monitor your vitals and make sure that you don't... quite... come."

Deborah decided to make a point of getting here as close as possible to the starting time.

Dominus Bill pointed to a set of swinging doors on the far side of the room. "Through there, check in at the bar across from the pool. Remember, unless you are actively handling a food or drink order, if the domini want you for something, follow their orders.

Deborah and Martha chorused their understanding. As they entered the pool area, Deborah found her folds moistening. She had been in this space many times. But those times she had been a clothed domina watching her husband taking the oral and anal pleasures that she refused him from the collared sluts. This time she was one of the collared sluts who couldn't say no. She was oddly excited by the prospect. Part of her wondered how Jessica was doing. She looked and saw her on her knees pleasuring a domina.

Jessica was thankful that her parents had such a wonderful marriage. Because if all she had to go on were these four domini, she would seriously wonder if there was such a thing. She was licking her third pussy since she and Mark had entered the aquatic area.

She and Mark had been called over by a group of four women as soon as they had got past the door to the staff area. One had a very well-proportioned strap-on that looked bigger and thicker than Mark's member. The one who waved them over pointed at her naked pussy and said,

"Slave cunt, get to work. Slave cock, get your tongue up her cunt and worship it. Present your ass for use."

From then on, Mark was licking her. Jessica was thankful that he alternated between her folds and her asshole, lest she be licked raw. As it was, her jaw and tongue were starting to ache. She had lost count of how many orgasms he had given her. Stupid domini, she thought. That boy has a talented tongue.

Sadly, the only relief that Mark's sphincter got was when the quartet swapped off the strap-on. From what Jessica could make out from the conversation, all four had recently gotten divorced, and they had a mission to peg every slave cock in the Lodge during their stay.

"Lick that cunt, you worm. You don't deserve the privilege of our pussies. If we didn't need her slave tongue to get us off, you wouldn't even get to taste her cunt. You better keep her cumming too. Trish, do you have Big John with you?"

"Right here Britni," Jessica caught a glance of the fourth woman pulling a dildo out of her bag while she was getting in position for Jessica to service her. God, she thought the one Mark was taking up the ass was big. That one was noticeably thicker and longer.

"Look up slave cock." Jessica felt cool air across her nether regions. Despite's Mark's efforts to alternate his oral service, she was getting sore there. Her knees were starting to protest as well. The domini hadn't thought to give her anything to kneel on. The textured concrete was rough on her knees.

"Suck it slave," Jessica could hear gagging behind her, 'If you don't want this one up your ass, you better take it down your throat."

"I don't think that's the first cock he's had down his gullet."

"No doubt. He's a pretty boy. You know what they say about pretty boys in prison."

A pull at her hair reminded her of what she was there for. Jessica drove her tongue into the new folds before her. At least this one had a delicate flavor, a bit salty but not sour like the last one. She tried to get her off as quickly as possible and perhaps bring an end to Mark's ordeal.

"God, this slut is good. I wonder if she was a lesbian before she got collared?" the woman Jessica was trying to get off panted.

"Well, she no doubt lost her gold star in this place," came a voice from Jessica's right.

"You would know, Katie."

"Bitch, it was just 48 hours. How was I to know that Daddy hadn't paid for those speeding tickets? Anyway, the public pillory wasn't so bad. I got you off Britini."

"True. So tell me. Was it the collar, the pillory or that guy who was fucking your ass made you moan between licks like a hot slave cunt?"

"He wasn't so bad. Better than my ex, that was for sure. The road crew that night? I wasn't sure my pussy was ever going to get tight again. I had to double my Kegel's for a week after they released me. By Sunday I had enough cock to last me a lifetime. "

"Well, why did you marry Percy then?"

"Daddy again. He wanted to see me married before... he passed. And like an idiot, I went for the son of his best friend. Tiny dick and all. The least he could have done was go down on me. Honestly, I wasn't surprised that he preferred sausage to fish. Pulling a train in our bed was a bit much."

"Kind of like our slave cock here. He's a little buff to be a bottom boy, but slaves are by definition on the bottom. Isn't that right, slave? Oh wait, your mouth is full. Let me get that out."

"As the domina says," Jessica's observation that Mark's voice was a little hoarse was derailed by discovering the domina she was licking was a squirter. She couldn't help but cough as she tried to swallow the unexpected gush.

"Have a nice swallow slave cunt?"

"Yes, domina."

"Who's for another round of drinks? Up you two."

"I could go for another margarita."

Jessica managed to get to her feet with a hand from Mark, which caused the domina Britini to chuckle.

"Oh, what a gentleman. Of course, it was the least he could do for the privilege of eating her cunt. Ok, so margaritas all around? Anything else?"

"I hear the fried mushrooms are good. Let's get an order of that too, "chimed in the domina Jessica had identified as Katie.

"Are you ok?" Mark whispered as they moved away toward the bar

"Me? What about you? That strap-on was huge. Your poor asshole."

"I've had worse when I was on my all cock diet. My first day, I was bent over a rail and taken by all comers in my ass and mouth. I lost count after the twenty-fifth cock up my ass. The lube makes it better. That strap-on was nothing. The worst thing was my knees on the bare concrete."

"Me too. You would think that they would issue us knee pads."

" Can't coddle the slaves." Mark deadpanned, "Where would it end?"

As they delivered the order back to the domini, the quartet was pounding another slave cock's ass while a green collared cunt licked Katie's pussy. It relieved Jessica that she and Mark were quickly dismissed.

As they headed back towards the bar, a voice called out from a table they were passing.

"Slave cunt, over here."

Jessica turned toward the voice to see a couple about her parents' age. The woman was fit, with lush breasts barely contained by a string bikini that exposed olive skin. The aquiline nose and brown hair hinted at an Italian background.

The man was at that point where he edged toward needing a bit more time in the gym or less on his plate at meals. The black hair with streaks of gray hair could use a trim. He had the hairiest chest she had ever seen in her admittedly limited experience, which continued with the salt and pepper theme. He was surprisingly baby-faced for his apparent age.

The woman nodded and waved her over. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mark stop and start to accompany her when the woman stated.

"Just the cunt. Maybe later for you cock. Bring us a couple of rum and cokes."

"Yes, domina," Mark replied and walked away.

Jessica knelt in the present position. "How may I serve you, domini?"

The woman spread her thighs and pulled the ties to her bikini bottom, exposing a trimmed bush with exposed labia.

"Present your ass for fucking and pleasure me."

Jessica went between the domina's spread thighs and tilted her barcoded ass into the air. She felt a fat finger go into her lubed ass. After a few strokes, she realized the finger was actually an incredibly thin dick. The length wasn't so bad, but if the dominus was fucking her tight cunt, she would hardly feel it. She suddenly realized that Mark may have spoiled her for all other cocks. She owed Terri an apology for all the ribbing she had given her best friend for being a size queen.

"This slave certainly has a tight ass."

"A talented tongue as well. Ah, right there convict."

Jessica focused on the spot she was licking. A couple of minutes later, she heard a wrist comp beep, and the dominus removed the cock from her ass. The domina spoke again.

"Come so soon?"

"No, I am saving it for... "

"Your drink orders, domini," Mark's voice cut off the dominus.

"Put them on the table. Adam, I am booking her to the room tonight. "

"But, but," the pouting tone in the dominus's voice surprised Jessica.

"Relax. Both of them. I want to be sure you get what's coming to you Adam."

"Good. I just got a message that she is on the way. Five minutes."

"Excellent. You two are dismissed. Slave cunt, you are Scholar, right?"

"Yes Domina."

The domina replied, "You are booked to our suite, Room 210 at 7:15 PM. Don't be late, slut."

"Yes, domina."

The slave bartender had two platters with drinks on it and an embarrassed look on his face.

"Sorry, you two drew the short straw."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"The group that you are about to serve is not very nice. Just put up with them. When they were here last time, there was an allegation of slave abuse. They were within the letter of the law, but barely. The Colonel still tried to get them banned, but the family contributed a lot to several General Assembly reps. They know they are being monitored, but be wary."

"That wasn't ominous," Jessica muttered as they approached the group with their orders.

"Not at all," Mark replied, sighing, " I really wish Beth, Brooke, and I had not gotten so drunk that night."

Jessica saw the ghost of a smile come across his lips, "But then I wouldn't have met you," Mark continued.

Before she could respond, they reached the three domini. Jessica noted that the woman was about her mom's age. Unlike her mother, the domina had not taken good care of herself. She was going to flab, and her breasts sagged accordingly. Her hair was brown, shot through with grey and looked a little greasy.

The older looking man was fitter but definitely had the dad bod going. His hair was solid silver, and that ran to his chest hair that ran all the way down to his speedos. The younger guy was clearly related to the pair and looked like he spent way more time on the couch than at the gym. Not fat, but certainly not buff either.

The domina spoke, "Slave cock on the ground. Get him hard for me, cunt."

Jessica was all over that. She hoped to draw out the process, but Mark's cock was hard after only a few minutes.

"Mooommme, I want to fuck the cunt!"

"Patience Junior," the older man chimed in, "You will get your chance. But my little blue pill kicked in and I want to plumb the slave's ass first. When you get to be my age, you have to use it when you can. Dear, he looks hard."

"So he does. Slave cunt, present your ass to my husband for fucking. Better you than me."

Jessica crawled over from Mark's prone form and positioned herself head down and facing away from the older dominus. She tilted her ass up, resting her elbows and wrists on the concrete. The next thing she knew, two hands grabbed her hips and she felt her asshole being prodded, then penetrated. The rough insertion caused her to yip.

"God she's tight."

"Just how you like your slave cunts, honey."

"Mooommme. I want to fuck a slave."

The Initial pain of the older dominus's first thrust in Jessica's ass quickly gave way to... ---meh. She was getting some stimulation but compared to Mark's member, heck ever her breaking in right after she was barcoded, the current ass fuck wasn't doing much for her. She tried to clinch his dick with her sphincter muscles to speed the old guy along, but realized all that would do would be to free up her holes for the other dominus to plow her ass or cunt. Or both. From her position she could see part of the area, including the main entrance, but not the one she, Mark and his friend had entered from or the bar tending station. She didn't see her mother or Ms. Martha and wondered what they were doing right now.